Twist of Fate

By Nayeli_Fitzgerald

When a 21 year old Jackie goes to the gynecologist for her yearly checkup things go incredibly wrong , she is... More

The appointment
Sickeness
Doctors office
What lies ahead ?
Twist of fate
Oh what a surprise
Stranger at my door ?
The explanantion
Tell me about your self
Deep thoughts
Mr. Sleepy head
How could he
The boy next door
You lied to me
Hyannis port ?
He really does
Or does he ..
New feelings
Oh Joe
I never realized
?
Could it be him ?
Listen
Relief
I knew you would come around
Arent they perfect
Mr. & Mrs. Kennedy?
Authors note
The last time
My child
Our child
doubting feelings
Things change
Authors note!
what the heart wants
But the mind is wiser
Authors note
Announcement
Lost
David
Burdens
If you don't want to try
Through different eyes
Isn't She Lovely?
To keep you from breaking my heart
Don't wanna know
I Can't Fall For You
Family ties
Talking Strangers
Settling Feelings
Passing and Blessings
Evening Talk
Sparked Questions
World We Knew
Hidden Love
Night Out
Strangers in the Night
I Promise
Comfort
Arcades and Games
IM BACK

unwanted space

233 9 0
By Nayeli_Fitzgerald

          His burdens kept getting heavier and heavier each day he woke up and felt Jackie wasn't there. He wanted to go running after her, tell her he'd change. After all she was carrying his child, and there is no absolute way the child deserves to grow up without its father. He thought and thought more about it and finally made a decision to go after her. 

"I'm doing quite alright, the babies is healthy and that's all that matters to me" Jackie told Edith over the phone. 

"Oh kid, you shouldn't be going through this pregnancy alone" Edith pleaded to Jackie.  For one split second Jackie considered going back to Jack, to talk things out and fix their relationship. But she snapped back to reality and knew that his affairs would never end. 

"I'm not going through it alone, I have this neighbor David, hes quite the help and company" she said blushing unintentionally. 

"Jacqueline, please tell me you are not catching even the slightest feelings for this man" 

"Of course not, hes only but a good friend" she said denying herself of any feelings. 

"Maybe I should come stay with you for a whi-" she was interrupted by a knock on the door. Jackie turned and looked at the clock. She had  forgotten she had invited David over for lunch. 

"Edith, i have to call you later, I love you" Jackie said paying little attention to what Edith had to say. She went to open the door .

"I'm coming" she shouted towards the door. She ran as fast as her stomach would let her to the bathroom and checked herself. As she her pregnancy got closer to its due date she cared less and less for her appearance. But this was David, and she actually liked him. Walking to her door she took a breath and sighed. 

"Jacqueline..." he said. 

"Jack?" she struggled to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.6K 20
This is a fictional story I wrote about a 16 year old girl who had accidentally fallen pregnant. Her friends then decide to concoct a pregnancy pact...
5.1K 153 35
When Jack slips and falls while hanging Christmas lights. He falls into a coma will he wake up? Will something else be wrong?
2.3M 26.8K 20
As a child Venus had an Imaginary friend like any other kid. When she wakes up one morning to find him claiming he's not really imaginary, but her Ku...
23 0 10
Bang Christopher Chan accidentally gets his high school enemy pregnant "Let's do an abortion" -Kang Y/n- "Let's keep it, okay" -Bangchan- Not only di...