A dragons Pain

By Erza_Dragneel_

» In every story there are infinite possibilities, something as little as the will of one man can change the... More

A different Start
Welcome!
Midnight Perspectives
Now it Begins
A Long Time
Tonight
Time
Come Back
Cracking Like Old Ice
Maria
Acts of War
The Roar of a Dragon
The pain of the Dragon
Placebo Effect
Siblings
I Love You
I love you part 2
Good bye..

Her Gift

1.5K 27 9
By Erza_Dragneel_

"J-Jellal..." she whispered his name in a frighten tone, her brown eyes wide and her mouth opened in a shock expression. He advance on her and press his chest against hers making her breast mash against his torso. She closed her eyes and look away from him.

He sniffed "You smell so good my dear Erza, like vanilla and strawberries" he said passing his right hand on her hair. Erza glared at him as she shivered at his touch.

He put his hand on her stomach and started to trail it up to her chest making Erza's stomach twist in disgust. He put a finger on the strap of the top of her bikini and play with it, twirling it "You've been very naughty my dear girl" he said pulling the strap a little "Having another's man child and loving him, that is something you should only feel for me and our future children"

He lick her cheek and Erza closed her eyes that were now tearing up as the fear had totally consumed her. Jellal pull the strap a little more "I want to taste you so much Erza" he said kissing her tears before pulling away "But unfortunately I have things to do right now so our pleasure together will have to wait a little longer"

He turn away from her and towards the cell's door but her voice stop him "Where's my daughter?" she said glaring at him with all the force she had "Where's Hinami?"

Jellal laughed "You shouldn't worry about that mistake anymore my lovely Erza" he said making her eyes wide as she struggled against the shackles.

"What have you done to my daughter you piece of shit?" Erza screamed at the top of her lungs. Her tears flew down her cheekbones all the way to her mouth leaving a salty taste on her tongue. Her teeth gritted and her muscles tighten.

Jellal waved his hand "She's okay, Sho Wally, Simon and Milliana are preparing her for the ritual" he explained to her making her heart beats quicken.

"R-Ritual?" she asked her eyes almost begging for an answer.

"Yes the ritual to revive the greatest mage who ever lived, Zeref-sama will take over her body and conquer this world" he said, his eyes gleam with obsession and craziness.

Erza tremble as she heard his words.

(My... my little girl is going to be sacrifice, I-I have to stop him)

She look up at him "Wait, she won't be of use she is just a little girl, her body won't resist the process" said Erza to him who smirked "Use my body as sacrifice instead"

"You see that's what I wanted to do first but then I discovered that she is a Dragon Slayer and her body is more resistant than yours would ever be" he said getting closer to her again "She's the offspring of Salamander and Titania, she's the perfect body for Zeref-sama to get back to his full power"

He grab her hair and pulled it up "Plus I can't use you as a sacrifice because once Zeref is revived you're a going to help me take over this world by bringing my children to it" he said pointing at where her womb is "Little blue and red hair kids who will serve Zeref-sama with their lives"

She head butted him in the nose, breaking it and making him stagger back "I will never help you in anything" she screamed at while the blood descended from his nose all the way down to his neck "I prefer to die before I even let you use me in such a way" she spit at him and he side step her spit becoming furious "The only man I would ever love is Nat-"

He slap her stopping her words "Shut up" he said before taking a breath and controlling his anger. He smile at her "Natsu Dragneel? Isn't he the man who abandon you? Who left you alone?" he said before rubbing her red cheek while she glared holes on his head "He and me aren't so different you know? We both enjoy causing pain, we both love you and we both have left you behind, betraying you"

"He and I could be friends if he wasn't such an obstacle in my way to bring Zeref-sama back" he said and he noticed the distress on Erza's face "Do you miss him?"

She didn't said anything but he knew the answer to that.

"Well you won't miss him anymore because he is coming here" he said making her look up surprise "Yes, I can feel his great power in the distance, yes I can say he would be here by midday, maybe faster" he said before putting his mouth on her ear "And when he arrives I will make you watch as I pull his pink haired head out of his body and burn the rest before I use your body as much as I want"

He step back, cracking his nose back into place and waving his hand at Erza and exiting the room "Bye my sweet Erza, I can't wait for us to be together" he was gone.

"I will kill you Jellal" she whispered, blood dropping from her fists as she press them extremely hard "I will rip every limb from your body and make you eat them before stab your throat and let you choke on your own blood" she struggle against the restrains "DO YOU HEAR ME YOU FUCKER, I WILL KILL YOU, MY FACE WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU SEE BEFORE YOU DIE" she screamed at the now empty room.

She sobbed and cursed in anger for hours until the sun came out and illuminated the room.

Her voice was hoarse from the screams and the crying she had done all night.

"Erza?" said a voice from the entrance of the cell. She look up and glared at the man in the door. Her mouth opened to spoke an insult but no words came out only a little hoarse groan. The man approached her and put his hands on her wrists softly.

She closed her eyes expecting him to touch her.

Click. Click. Slang.

The shackles came down hitting the ground and leaving Erza on her knees to fall to the ground. She quickly reequipped her armor and pointed her sword at the man face "Why did you liberate me, Simon?" she asked him while he put his hands in the air in a sign of peace "Tell me before I cut you down"

"Wait Erza, I'll explain everything to you but first... you can come in" he said and from the door came the sounds of little footsteps making Erza heart tug.

Pink hair was the first thing she saw. She dropped her sword to the ground "Mommy" said the little girl before she jumped into her mother's arms, embracing her for all that was worth. The little girl sobbed on Erza's metal armor while Erza kept her head on her neck while crying softly. She felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders when she felt her daughter warm breath hitting against the skin of her neck.

Erza panted in relief and dropped to her knees with her daughter still on her arms, shaking in happiness.

She took her daughter's face on her hands, inspecting her "Are you okay Hinami? Did they do anything to you?" she asked franticly while patting her daughter's entire body.

Hinami shook her head "The cat woman and the cube man were about to led me to the top of the tower before Simon came and knock them out" she said looking up and the big man watching the door.

"Simon" said Erza taking his attention "Thank you" she said making him blush at her beautiful gentle face.

"You're welcome but let's get out of here" he said and she nodded lifting Hinami on her back in a piggyback and taking her sword back before both exited the room "We need to drop Hinami with your friends and then we can destroy Jellal" he look at her with a teasing smirk "They say you are a S-Class mage now, think you're up for it?"

She laugh and smile confidently "Of course, I'm all fired up"

2

"Jellal-sama, do you think it is wise to let them escape?" asked the pink haired woman while bowing to the blue haired man who sat on his throne watching the running Erza on a lacrima vision "They could become trouble"

"You don't have to worry Ikagura" he said to her "They will come back to try and defeat me" he explained

"But Jellal-sama, you are not at your strongest at the moment" she said looking worried "Do you think you can take Erza and Simon and have enough power for Salamander" she said standing up and sitting on his lap "Don't think it would have been better if my comrades were here with us, I still don't understand why you refused their help" she said while planting a kiss on his cheek as he grab her buttocks making her moan.

"I won't need them, once Ultear does her job and the Etherion is fired then my other self will come back to me and I will be at full power finally being on par with Salamander" he said as he put his hands on her breasts, squeezing them and pinching the nipples "And you can take care of Erza I hope, remember that I want her alive" he said kissing her and sticking his tongue in her mouth.

She nodded and broke the kiss "But what about the girl? Isn't she the sacrifice we need for Zeref-sama" she said and he smirked shaking his head.

"She's the bait for the bigger fish and if necessary the backup sacrifice but the one that Zeref-sama will come back needs to be someone with a really resistant body and there is only one person that fit that description" he said and she giggled.

"So we are fishing the big Dragon then?" she said as he tore her kimono and threw her to the ground before taking his pants. He position himself above her womanhood and nodded.

"Yes but let's stop talking about that now, I don't want you thinking about other men at this moment" he thrust inside her making her moan and throw her head back "Let's enjoy ourselves for now"

3

A drop of sweat descended from her forehead all the way to her cheek despite the fact that her body was feeling colder than ever. Her muscles were rigid and they hurt. She was trying to calm herself by taking deep breaths as her heart was beating extremely fast.

(I hope his plan works well and he succeed in achieving in his stupid ambition so I can be out of this stupid cage I put myself in)

She fidgeted with her finger under table that was in front of her. She crack the bones on her back. This movement cause a light sting on her neck making her wince and grab the part where the little pain came from.

"Chairwoman Ultear?" asked a man sitting in a high chair in front of the highest desk in the room "Are you okay, you seen a little off" he said and she put on a smile.

"I'm okay Gran Doma-sama, just a little tired, didn't sleep much last night" she saidn and the old man nodded before addressing the rest of the room.

"The votes have been counted" he said before taking an envelope from his desk "And with a total of eight votes on favor and one against it is been decided that the Etherion Canon will be fire on the tower" he said making every single person in the room nod "Let's move into the war room to prepare for the firing of Etherion" he said and all of them stood up before exiting the room. They walk down a hallway surrounded by Rune Knights.

A blue haired man approached her by the right "Are you ready?" he asked and she smile at him.

"Yes, Jellal-sama I'm prepare for giving my life for you" she said making him smirk.

(Gullible fool)

"You have been useful for me Ultear, once Zeref-sama is back I would find a way to bring you back" he said and she saw the gleam in his eyes indicating he was lying.

"Thank you for your kindness, Jellal-sama" she said bowing her head a little so the others wouldn't notice.

(I hope you really win this game Jellal, because if not I'll be a slave for the rest of my life, a toy to be use by that pink haired basta-)

"Urrggh-" she said putting her right hand over her mouth, trying to stop the urge to puke.

"Are you alright?" asked Yajima to her while she stop walking to take a deep breath while holding herself against a wall. Everyone was looking at her.

"Yes, Yajima-san, I'm just a little nervous, I've never seen the Etherion on action and it makes my stomach twist a little" she said before starting to walk again. She turn towards one of the rune knights "Can you please bring me a cup of water with ice" she said and the man nodded.

She looked at her only hope, Siegrain/Jellal smirking.

Sigh.

(He's being overconfident, he thinks he has anything planned out but he doesn't have enough information on what Mas- Natsu can do, the way he fools you and plays with your emotions, he will lose because he doesn't know enough of his enemy)

She sigh again.

(I guess I'll have to settle for being a slave for the rest of my life because even if Jellal knew of Natsu's power I already told Natsu the way to stop the tower)

"Here Ultear-sama" said the Runce Knight hand her a cup of water with ice cubes on it. She took a sip from the cup and watch as the ice cubes started to dissolve in the water slowly.

When she drank all the water only single ice cube was still in the cube. She took it in her mouth and bite it enjoying the feeling of freshness it brought her.

4

Gasp. Gasp.

Two people came out of the water taking deep breaths while another one just floated calmly out of it before standing on her toes in the water.

"Are you two alright?" asked Juvia to Lucy and Gray who nodded hesitantly before climbing into a rock of the beach in the island.

"Where the fuck are we?" asked Gray as he look up at the giant dark blue tower that it seen to scratch the sky.

"Juvia doesn't know, but Hinami-chan's signal comes from the center of the tower and its currently moving down" she said making them look at her before looking at each other. They nodded and look around.

They saw a staircase that led up and they run towards it. They climb up floors with Lucy complaining.

"My God, I don't have the body for this" she said feeling her legs burn in pain when they were on the twentieth floor with still many more to go.

"I still wonder how you are a mage" said Gray with no even a drop of sweat on his naked chest.

She half glare "I am a Celestial mage, we don't do much physical training since we focus on giving our power and magic to our spirits so they can fight" she said to him who look up.

"That sounds really lazy" he said before look behind him to see Juvia struggling with the stairs but for different reasons.

She was panting hardly and her steps were slow. He vision was turning blurry and she felt her body about to collapse but she found herself resting against a back, a cold back.

She look up and saw Gray looking at her concern "You need to rest from all the magic you used to bring us here" he said as he grab her thighs with his hands and gave a piggyback "Don't excerpt yourself too much just tell us when we are close to Hinami, okay" he said and she nodded.

Juvia rest her head on Gray's shoulder with her eyes half open in a sleepy expression. She shuddered "You're cold" she said and he sweat dropped a little.

"Well, I'm an Ice Mage what did you expec-"

"I like the cold" she said making him blush. He felt her hair on the back of his neck. The way her thighs jump on his palms with every step he took made him feel aroused. Juvia nuzzled into his back, her actions were being controlled by her tiredness so she wasn't thinking a lot about what she was saying "It reminds my home and my family"

Gray blush and he look at her tired face on his shoulder before looking to Lucy beside him who despite looking like she was about to die was wiggling her eye brows at him making his eye twitch.

"Changing red for blue, ehmm?" she said in a teasing voice while panting hardly.

Gray just turned his gaze up so he could ignored her glances. They continued climbing stairs until they arrived to floor forty where they stop to take a break and collect their forces.

Gray put Juvia against a wall so she could relax for a moment while. She thank him before closing her eyes.

He pass the back of his hand on his forehead, taking the sweat away from it. He sat next to Lucy who was taking deep breaths that made her lungs hurt. Her exhausted expression made him chuckle.

She glared at him "Don't... laugh... you idiot" she said between breaths making him chuckle more. He rested his head against the wall looking at the stony roof while Lucy looked at him wondering what he was thinking.

"Thank you" he said to her making her confused.

"For... what?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

"For what you did yesterday, for being there for me when I killed Lyon" he said smiling at her. Her eyes were wide since she had never seen him smile "But also for joining the guild I haven't had so much fun since my last brawl with Natsu" he look up again "Ever since that idiot left the guild seems to have lost its drive to be happy, they all fake that they are but they aren't, everyone but you" he look at her big brown eyes "You are the only one in there that is honestly happy to be there, so thank you for bringing a little bit of brightness to the guild" he said to her and she blush but didn't stop look at him.

"Gray..." she didn't knew what to say so she just grab his hand making him back a little but not letting go.

"Uggghhhhhh" a muffle voice came from somewhere in the level.

They look around and took on the details of the floor they were in. It was four rooms basically, each one with a different door.

The first door was a white one with play cards painted on it, the card that stock out the most was a queen of hearts that was double the size of the others cards. The second door was a simple brown one with no decorations. The third one was red and it has the word "DANDY" written in black.

The last one was yellow and little cats were drawn on it. The muffle voice was coming from this door.

Gray stood up putting a hand on Lucy's shoulder "Stay here" she nodded and he approach the door.

Lucy watch him nervously. Her body tensed when his hand touched the handle fearing that it was cursed with a spell and it was all a trap. But it wasn't since nothing happened. Her heart beat got faster when he twisted the handle and rapidly opened the door with Ice magic gathering on his other hand, ready to attack.

She waited to see what would happen. She watch confused when Gray suddenly started laughing. He was holding his stomach while trying to control his laughter.

He entered the room letting her more confused before he came out with a crying Happy on his shoulder. The blue cat took out the tape over his mouth before releasing a cry "It's not funny Gray she hugged me so hard and tied me to her bed like some kind of sexual game" said the cat crying on Gray's neck who only look amused.

Lucy sweat dropped.

(Oh yeah, Happy was kidnapped too)

"Calm down Happy" said Lucy to him while cat just gave another cry.

"But she pulled my cheeks really hard and it hurt a lot, uwaaa" he cried again

Gray Lucy were trying to appease the blue cat when footsteps started coming from upstairs. Both stood up in front of the resting Juvia. Their muscles tensing and their eyes narrowing.

"How many floors are left?" asked a feminine voice from upstairs as the steps got louder.

"Forty, I think" said a masculine voice just before Gray and Lucy saw an incredibly buff man descending the stairs with Erza right behind him, Hinami on her back.

The trio turn around and saw them before coming to a stop "Guys" said Erza happily as Lucy run towards her and hugged her immediately. Erza smiled at the blonde who was burying her nose on her shoulder while holding strongly on the red head.

She wanted to return the hug but couldn't with Hinami on her back.

Lucy let go of Erza after a few moments and look at her with worry "Are you girls all right?" she said to her and she nodded.

"Yes, thanks to Simon" she said while nodding her head towards the buff man who nodded back.

Gray narrowed his eyes at the man "Can we trust him?" he asked approaching the guy and standing several feet below him.

"Yes, he is an old friend and I owe him my life for saving Hinami and me" she said and Gray back off the man who kept a serious expression on his face.

"You don't have to thank me about that Erza, you know I'll do anything for you" he said and Gray's eyes instantly glared into his skull. Simon didn't noticed he just stared at Erza who smiled thankfully at him.

Erza turn to look at Juvia who was breathing more normally now "What happened to Juvia" she said worriedly while kneeling in front of the blue mage who smile weakly at her.

"She used too much magic to bring us here" explained Lucy making Erza flinch and look at the ground.

"I'm sorry" she said adjusting Hinami on her back "For bringing you guys into this"

"Don't be sorry, we're doing this because we want to" said Gray crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's right Erza, we want to help you" said Lucy while Juvia nodded softly.

"I want to help too despite the fact that you didn't asked me if I am alright" said Happy pouting "You're so cruel Erza"

Erza smiled apologetically at the cat "I'm sorry Happy, I didn't saw you" she said before he floated and landed in Hinami's head who giggled "I'm glad you are okay"

They all shared their gladness for each other's safety until Simon cough on his hand making Erza look at him nodding "Guys..."

They all turn to look at her, paying attention.

"I need you all to help me again"

5

"Hey, Onii-sama how much till... we... get... there" said Yukino while holding a hand over her mouth trying not to vomit.

"A... little... more" said Natsu doing the same thing. They were both in a little boat sailing towards the tower.

"Hey... Onii-sama?" she asked him, her head hanging over the edge of the boat.

"Y... es" he said grabbing his stomach.

"Why can't... we just use our Fire Jump...to teleport there?" she asked him, her face completely green and her cheeks almost blowing out.

"Because... something is... blocking the... magic of the tower... and we can't feel it's... location" he said weakly before turning around and vomiting on the sea "Urrrgghh"

(I'll kill you Jellal)

6

"You have to be kidding Erza" said Gray as he argued with her. He had his arms crossed on his chest "You don't actually think we are going to leave after we came here to help you"

"He is right Erza, we want to help you beat this guy" said Lucy also arguing with the red head who look pleadingly at them.

"Erza-san..." said Juvia who was now standing but still tired.

"You can't help me" said Erza to them "This something I have to do alone"

"No you don't, we are here to support you" said Lucy begging Erza to let them help while the red haired mother denied with her head.

"I know you guys always have my back and I appreciated it but" she said while looking at the floor "I have to close this chapter of my life by myself without anyone's help, because if I don't then I won't be able to live in peace" she said to them before looking at each of them including Simon who look like he wanted to protest since it was his plan "Please take Hinami and leave the Island"

Gray was about to protest but Simon grab him by the shoulder and look at him. Gray knew what was going through his head with just a simple stare (I also want to stay but we need to respect her wishes if we really love her) he thought as they both shook gazes.

Gray sighed before looking at Erza "Promise you will be safe" he said and she nodded smiling at him. Lucy look at him worriedly.

"Are you okay?" she asked him and he nodded making her doubt about their decisions.

She hug Erza "Please be careful" she said looking at Erza like it was the last time they will ever look at each other.

"I will" said Erza smiling back before letting go of the hug and turning towards Hinami, kneeling in front of her.

"Hinami yo-"

"Mommy come with us" said the little girl crying "I don't want you to go alone so please come with us" the little girl hugged her mother hard, pressing her face roughly against the cold metal of her armor and crying her eyes out.

Erza smiled sadly at the little girl "I will be okay Hinami, we'll be together soon" she said but the little girl just sobbed and hug her harder "I promised you I will come back to you so we can go looking for your daddy together, so please go with Lucy and Gray, okay?" she said returning the hug from the girl who nodded and step away from Erza before standing next to Lucy.

"Hinami" said Erza and the Hinami look at her "I love you, you are the most important person in my life"

"I love you too mommy" she said to her "So please come back so we can be with daddy"

Erza nodded before turning around while wiping a tear from her eye.

(I always hated to lie to Hinami)

She started running upstairs leaving them alone in the room.

"Let's go there is a boat on the beach that we can use-"

"I'm sorry Simon but you guys aren't going anywhere" said Wally coming out of one of rooms and interrupting Simon's words.

"Wally?" said Simon while the others frown and got into a fighting position "I thought I knocked you out with the others"

"No you didn't Si-chan" said Milliana coming from behind Wally "We faked it and while you were rescuing Erza we came here to wait for this uninvited guests" she said while licking her hand/paw.

"Juvia" said Gray "Take Hinami and get out of here we'll take this guys"

"But Gray-san, Juvia can figh-"

"No" he said making her flinch "You're too tired to fight and someone needs to take Hinami to safety, so go" he said and she reluctantly nod before grabbing Hinami's hand and running down stairs but not before throwing a worried glance at her comrades.

Milliana frown as she saw the woman got away, she was about do something but then she saw the little blue cat's nose twitching cutely before his little wings spread from his back.

(Kawaiiii [Cuteeee])

"Happy" said Gray and no response came back "Go with Ju-" but the cat was already gone, having leave from a window in the room "Eh?"

(Jellal-sama's plan is going perfectly) thought Wally.

"You guys aren't going to get in the way of Jellal-sama's plan, we'll stop you right here" said Wally transforming his left hand into a gun and pointing it at Gray who materialized two ice swords in his hands.

Boom. Boom.

Two bullets speeded towards the trio who only dodge them by pure luck before launching their own attacks.

"Ice Make: Shield" a giant shield appeared in front Simon, Lucy and Gray when the latter put his hands on the floor. He look at them "Do any of you have something that can stop that gun because if not we are screwed" said Gray before widening his eyes as he saw Wally materialized behind them by morphing into cubes.

"You are already screwed" said Wally while he shoot another bullet that impacted Gray in the left leg making him cry in pain and Lucy screamed his name while Simon put his hands together before a black magic circle appear in front of him.

"Dark Mome-" but before he could complete his spell an orange whip wrapped around his wrists and ankles making him fall to the ground and groan in pain as he struggle against the magic tube that blocked his magic.

"Milliana you are making a mistake" said Simon trying to convince the little kitten girl to see right "Jellal is not a good person, he is using you and Wally, please stop this" he said pushing harder against the kitten's whip.

"You're lying Si-chan, Er-chan is using you to betray us again and you are letting her because of your feelings for her" she said approaching him and kneeling next to him, stroking his cheek "But if you give up and ask Jellal-sama's forgiveness he might give you another chance" she cried a little "I really don't want you to die you know but if I have to turn you in then I will do it, so please giv-"

"Don't bother giving him lecture Milliana, his mind is corrupted by his love for Erza which is already a big sin, since she is only for Jellal-sama" said Wally quickly teleporting behind Lucy and aiming his gun at the back of her head "Now let's finish this so we can go and get the little sacrifice back" she said making Lucy clench her fists. A light started glowing around her and before Wally could shoot her he felt a big pain in the left side of his head.

"Regulus Impact" a fist crash against his head before he was send flying towards a wall making it crack in a spider web like pattern.

"Thank you Loke" said Lucy not really surprise before she stood next to the Celestial Spirit whose hands were glowing with a blinding light.

"Not need to thank me I live for you princess" he said throwing her a sensual kiss "But next time please call me sooner if you run into such trouble" he eyed the tow enemies while Wally was sticking himself out of the wall giving a grunt.

"Lucy" said Gray holding his leg and resting his weight on his elbow not being able to stand up "How the fuck did you do that?" he asked making her eyebrow twitch.

"I don't know I just wish for him to come here and he just came" she said look at Loke who smiled at her.

"All of your spirits can feel what you're feeling so we know when you are in danger" he said to her and she put on a thoughtful face before pointing her finger at him.

"Then where were you when that Ice Tiger almost killed me, I was scared to my life and none of you guys show up" she said while Loke scratch his cheek and laugh nervously.

"Hehe, I was kind of flirting with Aries and got distracted" he said before she blushed and look away from him "You can punish me later princess right now we have to beat this people who I don't know" he said while turning towards Wally who was dusting his suit while Milliana who had moved to his side and was sharping her nails.

"Princess take my hand" said Loke "I want to do something I always wanted to do with you" he said kneeling in front of her and extending his left hand at her who blushed and look away.

"W-What are you talking about you idiot is not the time for that?" she said, her cheeks tomato red and her eyes wide as she tried to hide her embarrassment

"You are misinterpreting my words Princess I want to try a powerful spell not a sexual activity that will later after we marry" he said extending his hand at her and she nodded.

Milliana and Wally look at them not really understanding what was happening.

(I don't have time for this Jellal-sama needs the sacrifice) thought Wally before firing a bullet directly at Loke's head who stood there not moving. And faster than lighting his hand moved in front of his head while being covered in brightening light.

The bullet bounced off the light like it was rubber and crashed into a wall making hole in it.

Wally stood there, completely shock because for the first time since he had learn magic someone had repelled one of his bullet.

Loke smiled at Lucy who was just as shock "Let's do this Princess" he said before she grinned and she took his hand.

"Regulus's Light" he said and she closed her eyes as her mind became filled with the emotions of love and hope.

She felt power flowing through her making every part of her body that has been tired before be filled with energy. Her body glowed as bright as her hair as. Her muscles became strong and her mind started to pass thoughts and ideas at a lighting speed level.

She opened her eyes and saw her body gleaming with literal happiness. She took a big breath and exhaled happily, she had never felt more complete since a lot of time.

The feeling was warm and comfortable like a mother's hug, her mother's hug.

Loke stood up beside before he patted her shoulder "Let's defeat them princess"

"Hai" she said before five bullets bounced off the light of her body and she turned towards Wally whose gun's barrel was throwing smoke.

"I go for the cube guy and you for the cat girl" said Loke and she responded affirmatively.

Lucy launched herself at Milliana with her fists stuck out and the cat girl dodge with her cat reflexes but Lucy threw her left leg in a kick directly to Milliana's head who crouched and tried to kicked Lucy's leg to throw her off balance but Lucy did a backflip and landed safely.

Gray watched her stoic, his eyes like plates as he watched Lucy move faster he ever could've in his life.

Loke advanced Wally blocking his bullets who ended up striking the walls and making little holes in them. He continued to advance making Wally nervous and his aiming sloppier as his bullets started to past right beside Loke.

Loke cocked his arm and threw a punch at Wally transform into cubes and attacked Loke by surprise while he put his hands above his head to try and protect himself. While the cubes hit Loke, Milliana and Lucy continued to dodge and attack each other. They advance and retreat with each punch or kick doing flips, blocking or crouching.

They both panted before Milliana directed her left hand at Lucy "Nekosoku Tube" she said before an orange whip emerge from her palm and directed itself at Lucy who punched it with her lighting fist and made fall into the floor useless.

Milliana ran faster than Lucy could react directly at her and put her arms in an X pattern "Secret Weapon: Scratch Attack" she said her nails going past the light and cutting Lucy through her shirt and into her abdomen making her groan and grab her stomach in pain. Milliana smirked.

The cubes continued to hit Loke while he had his arms up trying to lessen he damage.

Some of the cubes materialized above him into Wally's head while the other continued the attack "You little spirit you dare to challenge a Dandy like me I will shoot you in the head and then send your blonde to sleep with the fishes" he said not seeing the smirk in Loke's face.

"Lion Brilliance" said Loke making his whole body glow in a blinding light while Wally materialized his body and covered his eyes from the light.

"Regulus Gatling Impact" various powerful punches connected with Wally cube like body making it curve in several part while he spit blood from his mouth, his insides felt like they were turning upside down and he felt to the floor totally defeated.

Lucy grabbed her abdomen while it was bleeding. She glared at the cat girl who move her hand in a "Come one" gesture. She felt panic cloud her mind before she saw something behind Milliana that made her smirk.

Lucy gathered all the light in her body into her right fist and launch herself directly at the opponent making Milliana did a backflip to evade the powerful punch.

But in the moment her hands touched the floor she felt something wrong. The floor was extremely cold and slippery making her hands slip and she started to fall backwards she saw the black haired boy's hand touching the floor with his left hand and making an ice trail that had connected with her hands.

She fell onto the floor with a grunt before she saw a shadow above her. It was Lucy with her right covered in light and going directly for her stomach faster that she could ever reacted.

"Lucy Kick" the kick impacted with her abdomen making her gasp for breathe and spit blood from her mouth. She tried to grab her stomach but couldn't, something about the light had drawn all the energy from her body when it had hit her.

She cough harshly trying to regain her breath while Lucy walked towards Simon and took the whip away from his wrists and ankles letting him move again. The she moved towards Gray and put his right arm over her shoulders helping him stand up on one foot while he covered wound in his leg with ice to stop the bleeding.

"Thank you for the help" she said while the remaining light in her body cured her wound before disappearing at all.

"Yeah, no problem" he said leaning on her "By the way think better names for your attacks"

She blushed and look away "I couldn't think of anything better at the moment my mind was full with adrenaline. They walked towards Milliana who Simon put sat against the wall while Loke put Wally next to her. Both couldn't move.

"Kill us already Simon, we have failed Jellal-sama and don't deserve to live anymore" said Wally while Milliana sadly nodded.

Simon knelt before them and patted their shoulders making them look up at his now smiling face.

"I will never kill you" he said "You guys are my family and I love you, that's why I want you guys to see the truth and realize that Jellal is the real traitor" he said and they shook their heads in denial.

"You are lying, Jellal will never betray us, he is the one that gave us the force to survive, the will to train our own magic and he plans on making a world for us to be happy in, a world where we can all be happy again, Er-chan, Simon, Wally, Cho, Grandpa Rob and all the other slaves who died to achieve our freedom" said Milliana shaking her head with tears falling all over the floor.

Simon shook his head in disappointment "As you guys won't believe me I will have to force you to see the truth" he said and before they could see anything he put two fingers on their foreheads and making their eyes went glazzy.

"Telepathy: Memories"

7

Her village was burning, she couldn't understand why they had done this, why they were killing all her friends and family. Tears flowed down her cheeks as the fire consumed the houses and shops of the place she had been born. She felt someone hit her in the back of the neck and her world turn black.

She felt herself falling from the tower rapidly as she watched his evil smirk on his handsome face. His blue hair waving with the wind, his eye tattoo on his face showing her that it was really him, the boy who had saved her, the boy for who she had risk her life, the boy that had her heart and the boy that had crushed it. He was waving his hand and mouthing 'Will see each other again sometime' as her back touch water and she felt her world turn black again.

She entered the building and walked towards the old man sitting in a stool drinking water. She talked to him about the death of his old friend rob and he stared at her good eye and his face soften. He invited her to join the guild he was the Master of saying that it would be good for her.

She opened her eyes as the old lady took the bandage off her head letting her finally see. Her eyes widened, she could see with both eyes. She look at herself in the mirror and felt her eyes watered but the tear only fall from her left eye. The old lady frown at this and ask her to come to her so she could fix it but she denied 'I alredy cried half of my tears'

She turned on her bed, dreaming of them, of him. Her old friends, the one that always called her big sister, the little cat girl who she always protected, the big boy who always blush around her, the boy who liked guns and dandy stuff and the blue haired boy who she had always admired and her heart had always wanted.

He then pointed her finger at her 'And I'm going to make you smile' he said making her heart fluttered and her face redden as she felt her mind devote itself so see that toothy smile of his for the rest of her life. She felt her chest tighten as she hug him and both of her eyes cried. Sparks went through her skin and her whole being knew at that moment that this was the person who she was going to love for the rest of her life.

He was older now and she watch sad, almost wanting to cry as he snuggle his face into the white haired girl's neck and she giggled while he planted kisses on it. The white haired girl took his face up and kissed him fully on the lips. Another girl with longer white hair punch him in the head and send him flying through the guild before starting scowl his sister who glared at her. He stood up shakily from where he had crash into and look at the two white haired girls discussing before turning to look at her with a longing look that quickly disappear and was replace with a toothy smile that made her blush and look away.

She and the girl with long white hair opened the trunk after reading his goodbye letter. She saw a white scale scarf, a red lacrima and two books inside it before she collapsed onto the floor and the truth sink into her mind. He was gone, he had left her after they had made love, after she gave herself to him. He had betrayed her.

She pressed the knife against the skin of her left wrist. Her hand tremble as her vision clouded with her tears. She didn't wanted to live anymore, not without him. She felt alone, more alone than ever in her life. She just wanted it all to end so she could be in peace and wait for him there, so maybe they could be together. She pressed the blade harder against the skin making a little bit of blood come out before she felt a kick from the inside of her body. She look down and saw her rounded belly. Five months. She cried harder as the blade came down to her side. She didn't want to raise a child alone, she was scared of what people would think, of what her daughter would think. What would she do when she saw the other kids with their parents and she would question why doesn't she have a daddy as well? She didn't want that for her child. She put the knife back against her wrist and pressed it harder just before the door of the room she was in crash open and the little old man came through completely pale while running towards her. She pressed the knife into the veins and all became covered in blood. Her world turned black.

She pushed harder and harder. The people around her crying for her to be strong and fight. The time seem to pass but the pain didn't. The old lady was in front of her exposed vagina watching as it grow wider and wider and a little head started to come out. The little head was completely covered in blood but you could see little strings of pink on it. More came out, the shoulders, the torso and then finally the legs. A cry sounded through the room. Erza sigh as the pain started to fade away, several minutes passed and people moved around her. The finally the pink haired old lady approached her and gave her a bundle that was covered in various white blankets. She saw the little face of her daughter and felt her heart fluttered when her little lips turn into a toothless smile. And she promised she would do anything to keep that smile there forever, to never let it stain with tears like his did. That day she meet the most precious person in her life. Her gift. Her Hinami.

8

They grab their heads as it throb with pain, the memories kept invading their minds as they watched the life of another person go through their eyes. They felt themselves cry as they watch all they pain and happiness. The life was not happy nor was it sad, it was bittersweet.

"Those are Erza's memories" said Simon as he stood up and watch his two childhood cry and shook their heads "I took them with my magic when Erza was a sleep I know I shouldn't have done it but I didn't saw another way to show you guys that it was Jellal who betrayed us and that Erza's life hasn't been completely happy since she left the tower" he said as they felt their hearts filled with guiltness.

"I'm sorry" they both said at the same time.

No one move. No one said anything, they all just stay there in silence watching the two lament their actions on their knees.

9

Erza crashed through the door and the first thing she saw was a woman in a white kimono with light pink haired going all the way down to her back. The woman withdrew a katana from the sheath on her hip.

"Erza Scarlet" said woman grinning at her while she reequip a sword in her hand "My Master had tasked me to bring you to him alive, so don't worry I won't kill you but that doesn't mean I can't cut a few parts of you" she said positing her body in an offensive position "My name is Ikagura by the way, figured you would want to know"

Erza also stood ready to battle with her sword in front of her.

The two charged at each other and their sword clashed.

CRASHH!

10

Happy's wings flapped as hard as they could while he was going directly towards a certain part of the beach of the island where tower is. His nose twitched madly as he saw a little boat stop in the sand and two hooded people got out of it, both panting and grabbing their knees trying to regain their breath.

Tears fall down his eyes as his nose twitched again. He could recognize that distinctive smell any day of his life "Natsu..." he sobbed as he flew faster towards them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.8K 20
[COMPLETED] When Lucy Heartfilia, a confident Celestial Wizard, is completely dumped from her beloved 'Team Natsu' and replaced by Lisanna, Natsu's f...
9.9K 161 7
10 Years can make a difference. 10 Years can give you different things. In this story we see the Dragneel family and how they handle the dilemmas of...
273K 4.8K 28
Lucy has been a loyal member of Fairy Tail ever scince Natsu brought her there. She was having a great time as a part of team natsu, and she loved do...
378 5 1
A crush.. she cherished it.. longed for it. Oh, how she wanted him desperately. But someone else had him.. that women had him wrapped around her fing...