A dragons Pain

By Erza_Dragneel_

» In every story there are infinite possibilities, something as little as the will of one man can change the... More

A different Start
Welcome!
Midnight Perspectives
Now it Begins
A Long Time
Tonight
Time
Come Back
Cracking Like Old Ice
Maria
Acts of War
The pain of the Dragon
Placebo Effect
Siblings
Her Gift
I Love You
I love you part 2
Good bye..

The Roar of a Dragon

1.8K 39 10
By Erza_Dragneel_

BOOOOMMMM!

Both panted as they look at each other, glaring. Yukino felt her skin crawl in excitement, this was a good opponent, and the girl was giving her a good challenge. Her arms were bruised and her heart was pumping crazy.

"Hey what's your name, blue?" asked Yukino smirking when she saw the other girl flinch at the nickname.

"Juvia Lockser" said the girl gathering whirl's of water around her hands "Juvia would like to know your name too?"

Yukino puffed her chest and smirk proudly "Yukino Dragneel"

Juvia widened her eyes before her face turned into one of total anger "You are related to that cruel man who hurt Gajeel-kun" said Juvia the water started to spin faster around hands "Juvia would make you pay for what that Salamander did to my friend" she said before her arms turn into water "Water Cane" her right arm transform into a whip and she swung it towards Yukino catching her left leg before pulling her towards her and extending her arm when Yukino was in front of her "Water Lock"

(Crap, I was careless)

Yukino found herself trap inside a circular prison made out of water. Her lungs burn at the need for air "Drown and pay for what was done to Gajeel-kun" said Juvia delighting in the fact that her enemy was succumbing to her power.

Yukino felt her vision go blurry, her body became weaker and she gasp for air. Her lungs started to fill with water and her brain stop functioning as she felt herself succumb.

Right before she was about to give up she heard a voice calling her. A memory passed through her mind, the most precious memory in her life.

He put his hand on her head softly and looked her in the eyes. She looked up and saw the warmness in his own as he smiled at her broken form.

'Hi, I'm Natsu, Natsu Dragneel' he said as he smile brighter and despite the bags under his eyes and his pale face to her he looked like the most handsome man she had ever saw in her life because of that smile 'What's your name?' he asked.

She felt herself warm up at the sound of his voice. She smile as happily as she could despite the intense pain in her body and said 'My name? ... My name is...'

Her eyes snap up and she felt the force comeback to her. She couldn't give up here, she was his hope and she didn't wanted to disappoint him, ever, because he was the man who gave her a reason to live again, and made her feel loved and important.

He was her hope for happiness.

(Burn)

"AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH"

Juvia took out her hand from her Water Lock and gave a cry of pain. She look at her left hand and saw it was steaming. Her eyes went wide as she look at the little white haired girl screaming inside the prison as she somehow manage to ignite flames inside water and made it boil.

The water was throwing out steam and bubbles move crazy inside the ball of water.

Juvia loss control of her technique letting Yukino fall to the floor soaking wet, taking deep breaths and spitting water.

"You burned Juvia... With Juvia's own water" said Juvia totally perplexed at the turn of events. Her mind couldn't conceive what happened.

"My... Onii-sama [Big Brother] is not an awful person" said Yukino while grabbing her knees and panting "Your friend is the real monster... he raped a girl and tortured some of Onii-sama's old friends" said Yukino glaring at Juvia who shook her head.

"That is a lie" Juvia said "Gajeel-kun would never do that, he is always gentle with Juvia and sweet with Juvia, he has being Juvia's only friend and Juvia won't let you say such awful lies about him" Juvia said as she took a fighting stance "Water Slicer"

The slicer flew towards Yukino at high speed and she evade them by making jumps in the air and letting them crash against the wall behind her. She run in Juvia's direction as she continue to throw slicer and she continue to dodge.

Juvia left hand sting and she flinch. Yukino saw the opening "Karyu no Tekken [Fire Dragon's Iron Fist]" her right fist stab through Juvia's stomach but this one just turn into water.

"Fool, Juvia's body is made out water, you can't harm Juvia" said the water mage.

Smirk. Yukino's hand ignited making Juvia's stomach literally boil.

"Argghhh" cried Juvia before detaching herself from the white haired Dragon Slayer.

Yukino smirked "I'm not lying, your friend only uses you and he is a monster" she said as she run towards Juvia "Karyu no Kagitzume [Fire Dragon's Claw]"

Yukino left foot connected with Juvia's face sending her flying into a wall. She stood there waiting for the water mage to do something, until she came out of the wall with little bruises and cut but mostly healed like nothing had happened to her.

Juvia kept her eyes covered by her hair "I know he is not the most kind man in the world, but he is the only friend I got, he is kind to me because he cares about his friends" said Juvia "I don't care if he hurt others as long as he is my friend then is okay"

She glared at Yukino with total rage "Water Nebula" the two huge columns of water speed towards Yukino who just took a deep breath "Karyu no Hoko [Fire Dragon's Roar]"

The two attacks connected creating a big explosion that blind Yukino. The steam of the explosion expanded all over the room.

Yukino narrowed her eyes trying to see anything.

A slicer came behind her back and hit her right leg making her kneel on one knee.

Another slicer came from her left but Yukino jump out of the way and dodge it "How can you be his friend after he has done such a horrible thing, I don't understand you at all" she said as she evaded another slicer.

"How can you understand?" said Juvia's voice "You don't know what it feels like to be rejected, to be all alone, for no one to like you" another slicer "He was the first person to ever be friendly to me, he didn't mind the fact that is always raining around me" screamed the angry voice of Juvia.

Two slicer came from behind Yukino, she dodge one but the other connected with her back "Aaaa" she cried in pain as she felt warm blood flowing down.

Yukino stay kneel "I do understand" she said to Juvia "I was alone before Onii-sama [Big Brother] found me, nobody wanted me and I felt like every person that came near me was destined to die eventually"

She stood up "I know how you feel like, he is the first person to ever being good to you just like Onii-sama [Big Brother] was to me" she said "And that makes him special to you, but..."

A giant magic seal appeared beneath her feet "That doesn't mean you should let him harm innocent people" she put her arms up "If he uses you then you should just find new friends"

Fire erupted from her making the steam disappear "Metsuryu Ogi: Guren Bakuenjin [Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Crimson Lotus Exploding Flame Blade]"

The fire whirl all around the room catching Juvia and consuming her.

Yukino screamed letting all her fire magic destroy the room.

And soon the flames were gone and Juvia lay in a crater completely beaten with tears in her eyes. Yukino approached her supporting her weight on her good leg and flinching because of the pain in her back. She burned the wound to stop the blood but it still hurt a lot.

The white haired mage stood over Juvia "He isn't good for you and you need new friends" she said before smiling at her "That's why I'll be your real first friend" she sat next to Juvia.

Juvia felt tears flowing faster down her cheeks "You... you would?" she said to the girl who nodded "Thank you"

Yukino smiled before she stood up again and walked towards the stairs "We'll hang out someday and you'll see that not always rains around you" she took a step up before stopping "You should join another guild by the way" she went upstairs after that.

Juvia stayed there smiling.

(Juvia has a friend, a real friend who really cares about Juvia)

2

Erza cut a ghost with her sword making it disperse into nothing. Another took its place quickly and launch itself at her. She dodge it and cut it. The process repeat it again and again.

"This is taking us nowhere" said Erza re-quipping another sword in her other hand and cutting other two phantoms "We need to take Jose down for this to stop"

"I know but we can't let the others here all alone, they won't be able to withstand this attack without our help" said Mirajane launching a ball of dark energy that destroy four ghosts at once.

"You guys go we'll be alright" said Cana throwing a card that ignite itself on fire before hitting at phantom.

Erza looked at Mirajane who shook her head and continue fighting. They both stayed.

"Ice Make: Super Freeze Arrow" a giant arrow flew through the battle freezing all the ghost before breaking into pieces. Gray stood in front of the doors of the guild breathing heavily.

"Gray" said Mirajane "What do you think you're doing?" she reprimanded him. He shoot another arrow at the new coming ghosts.

"Keeping them busy for you guys" he screamed back at her "Go get Jose, I'll keep this living farts busy"

Mirajane was about to protest but Erza touch her shoulder and nodded in her way. Mirajane nodded back.

"Satan Soul" she became envelope in darkness before showing her demon form. She took to the sky.

"Kureha no Yoroi [Black Wing Armor]" a wave of power hit the mages as she flew towards the castle. Her black wings swinging rapidly and strongly.

Gray sigh before launching three more arrows towards more incoming phantoms.

"Mira?" asked Erza as they flew side by side.

"What?" she asked back to the red haired knight

"Natsu... he was-"

"We'll find him later, right now there are more pressing matters at hand" she said to her friend who nodded back and put a serious expression. Erza put the issue of Natsu in the back of her mind for now.

"We are getting closer" said Mirajane as she prepared to land.

Both landed in the top room where Jose was sitting in his throne with his eyes closed. Gajeel, Sol and Aria stood in front of him protectively "Remember we have to protect the Master so he won't lose control of the ghost" said Gajeel as he stood on his battle stance.

"Oui" said Sol stroking his mustache.

"It would be sad if Master lose his concentration" said Aria while softly weeping in his arm.

Erza re-quipped in her normal armor before glowing a radiant light "Armadura Fairy" the pink but powerful armor wrap around Erza's body as she swung her swords around her.

Sol and Aria step up while Gajeel stood behind to protect Jose.

The four mages stood glaring at each other.

Sol and Aria launch themselves towards the two Fairy Tail mage's who stood calmly waiting for their attack.

"Platre Sonata" Sol giant earth fist flew towards Mirajane "Non, non, Mademoiselle, you should have stay at Fairy Tail serving drinks like the good weak girl you ar-"

The earth fist connected with Mirajane face but she didn't move an inch. Instead the fist exploded under Mira's dark energy before she launch herself towards Sol who took a step back but was too slow.

She punch him in the chin making him fly outside of the castle and into the distance. She watched him fly away with a sadistic smile on her face "Sh... ut... up" she smiled at Gajeel who took a step back.

Erza put both of her swords in front of her in an X pattern to block Aria's air attacks. Aria teleported behind her "Zetsu" the airspace crashed against Erza's back before exploding moving her a couple of steps. Erza stood there a little damage on her armor but mostly unhurt. She turned around but Aria was gone. Another explosion took her by surprise, this one on her right side.

Erza swung her sword to the right but he was gone again and an explosion happened to her left, this one made her groan in pain a little. Her face turn into a sneer as she lost her patience.

Putting her swords to her sides she made them glow with energy before spinning "Fairy Burst" she screamed sending a wave of energy in every direction, making Mirajane jump and Gajeel use his Iron Scales to protect himself and Jose.

Aria teleport above Erza to avoid the attack which made Erza smirk before faster than he could blink she swung her swords up ways "Fairy Burst" the attack connected with him, propelling him out of the building destroying the what was left of the roof in the process.

Mirajane and Erza turned to look at Gajeel who was sweating. Erza took a step before pointing her sword to in the Dragon Slayer direction "If you don't want to get hurt you better leave now" she said when Mirajane stood by her side.

Gajeel gulped "I won't, I'll pro-"

"It's okay Gajeel" said Jose opening his eyes and standing up while crossing his arms "I take care of this"

Erza and Mirajane tensed up at the leering gaze the Master gave them.

"You both look quite nice it your current attire's, shame that you are Fairy scum" he said taking a step forward, dark magic dancing around him making Erza and Mirajane stomach's twist "I will kill you both and then I will go deal with that pink haired annoyance that dare get in my way" he said before pointing at Erza with an evil, the red haired knight who greeted her teeth when he talk "Oh, I know I will let you alive so you can watch as I ripped him limb from limb"

Erza's eyes glowed with anger as she launch a Fairy Burst towards Jose who used his phantom's to cover himself making them absorb the damage.

"Evil explosion" said Mirajane as she launch an attack as well who the Master just sidestep as he extended his arm towards them "Dark Wave" the beam of dark energy speed towards them but the move to the sides letting it connect with the wall behind them making giant whole in it.

Mirajane and Erza look at each other, both nervous. They gulped as they took a tensed stance while Jose just smirk enjoying the feeling of superiority.

3

Gray dropped to one knee totally exhausted when the ghost suddenly stop coming to them. Everyone stood silent for a few moments before cheering loudly.

"They did it" said Macao high fiving Wakaba "They stop Jose"

Cana stood beside Loke watching the castle feeling uncertain as the rest of their partners celebrated.

BOOOOOMMMMM!

Everyone froze when they saw the huge beam of dark energy come out of the castle before flying over Magnolia and crashing into a mountain, pulverizing it.

"It's not over" screamed Cana taking her cards out again while the rest of the Fairy Tail mage's took fighting stances again waiting for something to happened.

They heard explosions coming from inside the castle for a couple of minutes. They felt despair when a giant wave of dark feelings got to them. And then they heard a giant roar coming from the battle.

4

"Sleep well, sweetheart" said Natsu as he lay his daughter in her bed. The little girl had fainted as soon as they got to his home from the intense events she went through. They put blankets over her to keep her warm and kiss her in the head "Daddy will be with you and mommy someday, he promises you"

He stood up and exit her room, softly closing the door before walking in the hallway of his old home where now Erza live with their daughter. He saw his old room door and open it no resisting the curiosity to see how it had change since took it over.

What he saw made him smile warmly.

His mattress was gone. Instead was a large bed with pink sheets. The whole room was white now changing from its color dark brown. There was a long closet where he supposed were Erza's clothes. He felt a slight temptation to see what kind of clothes the knight might have but quickly shook it out of his mind. He saw a night table next to the bed fill with photos. He approach it to see them. He took the first photo which was of all the Fairy Tail kids – at the time – standing in front of the guild while smiling. His old self had his arms wrapped around Lisanna.

The next photo was of Erza laying on a hospital bed covered to the waist in white sheets as she held a little pink haired baby in her arms while smiling the smile that only a mother can give to his child.

The third photo was of Erza standing in front of six months Hinami while the little girl was trying to walk with her arms extended towards her mother who also had her arms extended.

The last photo made his eyes fill with sadness as a stray tear escaped his left eye for the first time in two and a half years.

It was of his sixteen year old self – the same age he had when he left – smiling cheekily as he extended his arm around Erza's shoulder making her look away blushing in embarrassment. In a corner of the picture was Mira seething at Erza's back while on the other side you could see Gray seething at Natsu's back.

He put the photo down on the table before cleaning the tear on his cheek and turning around. He saw under the bed a sight that made his eyes widened.

A wooden trunk. The same wooden trunk he had left "I never thought she keep it" he said before kneeling to get under the bed and taking the trunk out.

He passed his hand over it gently before open it and seeing its contents "Two of the things I left are missing, but this one's are still here" he said grabbing the blue and a brown inside of the trunk and cleaning the dust on their covers. He smile at the blue book warmly and glare at the brown. He put them back in the trunk and put the trunk under the bed again before putting a something on Erza's bed.

He exit Erza's room and got out of the house just in time to hear a roar coming from the castle. He smirked before walking towards the city in the direction of the castle.

"I think I'll join in as well"

5

Erza and Mirajane panted as they continued to attack Jose. Erza was now wearing her Tenrin no Yoroi [Heaven's Wheel Armor] while Mirajane was still in her Satan Soul form.

"Blumenblatt" dozens of swords rush in Jose's direction but they were intercepted by his ghosts again. Erza "tch" as she failed her attack another time.

"Darkness Stream" said Mirajane extending her arm and liberating a large amount of tendrils to Jose who side step them again.

"Jellyfish Form" dozens of Jose ghost emerge from the floor and attack Erza and Mirajane by punching them with their dark magic. They tried to avoid them but got hit by several leaving them severely wounded.

Gajeel watch astounded at his Master's power.

(Maybe together we can defeat Salamander)

He felt his confidence come to him again, his old self started to resurge "Gihi, just wait Salamander"

Mira and Erza stood on one knee breathing with difficulty as they grab their stomachs which were the most affected by Jose's attack.

"Are you going to let me destroy you girls, because this is getting really monotone" he said tilting his head to the side. Neither mage said anything so he sigh "Dark Pulse"

A giant dark explosion impacted Mira and Erza making them fly back and crash into a wall with a grunt of pain.

"Time to end this" he said approaching in the two fallen mages smirking.

He stood before them "Time to end this" dark energy started to gather around his eyes as Erza and Mirajane watch helplessly "DIIII-"

Step.

"Eh?" Jose look towards the stairs where the sound came from.

Step

"Who's coming?" said the Master facing the door.

Step

A white haired girl walk into the room coming from the stairs, holding her weight on the wall while her other hand was holding her torso "Wow, those were some long stairs" she said taking a deep breath.

Erza look wide eyes at the girl "It's you" she said making the girl look at her.

Yukino smiled at her and wave her hand "Hi, Erza-san, sorry I was late but I got caught up in a fight with a very troubling girl and couldn't come faster"

"Who are you?" asked Master Jose perplexed.

"Me?" she said pointing to herself "I am Yukino Dragneel, the apprentice of Natsu Dragneel and the little girl who is going to defeat you in thirty seconds"

Jose and Mirajane widened their eyes at the information.

"Natsu's apprentice?" asked Mirajane softly.

Jose stood there letting his anger consume him as he watch the insolent girl say such stupid things to him the greatest mage of all Fiore "SHUT UPPPP, Jellyfish Form"

The ghosts charge towards Yukino who only smiled at him. The ghost crashed against a wall of fire and were quickly burn leaving everyone in the room without words.

Yukino's body covered in flames as her short hair move from one side to the other "What a stupid name for an attack, is that supposed to scare me?" she said before the flames got stronger, hotter.

"Full Power Released" her arms, cheeks and forehead became covered in scales and the flames turn a deep shade of red "Dragon Force"

RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

30

"Here I go" she said before jumping towards Jose with her fist stuck out, punching him in the face. He put a Shade in front of him to soften the hit.

29

The punch hit him and made him fly towards his throne, where he crashed but survive do to the Shade's.

28

Yukino smile as she launch herself towards Jose again who put his hands in front of him to cover himself.

27

Booom! Gajeel stood in front of her, blocking her hit with his crossed arms. He was covered in his Iron Scales.

26

The each threw a punch at each other connecting their fists and making a crater beneath them.

25

Mirajane, Erza and Jose watched completely overwhelm by the power of the Dragon Slayers that was making the castle shake.

24

Both Slayers took a step back before taking a step back and inhaling.

23

"Karyu no..." [Fire Dragon's]

"Tetsuryu no..." [Iron Dragon's]

22

"Hooookkkoooo" [Rooooooaaaarrrr]

21

Both attacks connected against each other making everyone in the room covered their eyes at the explosion it caused.

20

Yukino came out of the smoke with her fist cocked. He smile totally sadistic.

19

"Karyu no Tekken" said Yukino as she punch Gajeel in the face sending him flying to the side.

18

She turn towards Jose taking a step and making him cringe.

17

"She is incredible" said Mirajane wide eyed.

16

"Tetsuryuso [Iron Dragon's Lance]" a large iron pole hit Yukino in her side making her impact a wall and create another crater in the already damage room.

15

She stood up more pissed than ever. Before charging the Iron Dragon Slayer.

14

"Get out of my way" she screamed at him when both hit their legs. Gajeel grunt at the force of the girl.

13

"Karyu no Yokugeki [Fire Dragon's Wings]" large amounts of fire run in Gajeel's direction

12

"Tetsuryuken [Iron Dragon's Sword]" he cut the flames with his sword making it go red because of the heat.

11

"You are really getting in my nerves" said Yukino.

10

"Gihi, I won't lose to a midget like you" he said while trying not lean on the leg that he had crash with Yukino "Like I won't lose to your pathetic teacher again"

10

Yukino eyes widened in anger as the flames moved faster around her.

9

Gajeel inhaled "Tetsuryu no Hoko [Iron Dragon's Roar]

8

The attack advance towards Yukino but she quickly dodge it before charging towards Gajeel who was catching his breath.

7

"Metsuryu Ogi..." [Dragon Slayer's Secret Art]

6

"Guren Karyuken" [Crimson Lotus Fire Dragon's Fist]

5

She hit him right in the face going through the scales in his cheek and making him fly towards the sea where he landed unconscious.

4

She turned towards Jose smiling "Just you and me now"

3

She launch herself towards the Master gathering all the fire around her right fist.

2

Jose in his panic made a line of Shade's in front of himself.

1

She hit the Shade's going through them and quickly coming face to face with Jose who pissed his pants as her fist became juts inches from his face.

0

But the flames disappear just before she hit him. Yukino widened her eyes as she stood before Jose a little burn on his nose was all she made.

The man sigh in relief before hitting Yukino with all his force making her crash next to Erza who grab the little girl who was barely conscious.

"That was close, hehe, but in the end I win" he said before letting his Dark magic run free "Shade Entangle"

The Shade's started to tangle their bodies making it impossible for them to move. Yukino, Mirajane and Erza were at Jose's mercy.

"Now how about you surrender to me and maybe I'll make you girls my slaves" he said leering at them "I also enjoy little sometimes" he said looking at the Yukino.

"Never" said Erza glaring at him "I will never surrender to you"

"Then you'll die" he said taking a step closer.

"I won't die as well" said Erza struggling against the Shade's that only crushed her harder "I still have some things I want to do before I die"

Jose look bored.

"I want to watch my little girl grow" her eyes watered up.

"I want to read Lucy's book" a tear escaped from her left eye.

"I want to eat another strawberry cheesecake" she screamed "And even though he doesn't love me..." a tear escaped her right eye this time.

"I want to see him again, for him to smile to me, for him to hug me again" she sobbed "I WANT TO HEAR HIM SAY MY NAME"

Yukino watch her with her eyes half closed as the air left her body.

'My name is...'

Yukino's nose and ears twitched. And she smirked.

"What boring dreams" said Jose before making his Shades's tighten around their bodies. They gasp. But a noise made Jose concentration waver.

Yukino started laughing. Really hard.

His gazed turn towards Yukino who was in front of the wall that had a giant hole, which permitted him to see the city of Magnolia behind her

"What are you laughing at? You stupid girl" he said tightening the grip around her body. But she didn't react only laugh harder.

"Because I am tortured by a corpse who doesn't even know he is already dead" she said before a blinding light appear before her while she just smile.

Jose look behind the girl towards the city. And he felt his soul almost leave him.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

A giant Dragon that was completely made out of fire was flying towards the castle. Its wings throwing waves of fire to the sides. The giant maw opened in a roar.

Jose felt his magic leave him as the fear entered his body just by feeling the heat of the Dragon approaching him. The Shade's around the girls disappear and before anyone could say anything Yukino jumped with as much force as she could and landed in the Dragon's back before taking a huge bite of the fire of the its back "Mmmmmm, your fire is delicious Onii-sama [Big Brother]"

The Dragon crash into the castle where Jose was trying to run for his life. The whole castle tremble quickly falling.

Mirajane grabbed Erza and flew them away from the castle but close enough to see the Dragon. Both were watching crying of happiness already knowing who it was.

The Dragon's giant maw closed around Jose cutting both of his arms and swallowing the rest of his body that started to burn by the flames of the Dragon's body. He gave a cry of pain before everything turn black.

And the Master of Phantom Lord cease to exist.

The giant dragon roar to the skies before flying away making Erza extend her hand in its direction longingly.

Soon no one could see the Dragon. But that wasn't the last time they would see it in their lives.

Later that night after everything was over and everyone was healed and in their own home's trying to rest.

Erza was in her room holding a paper with trembling hands while she was crying. She had found the paper on her bed and had rush to read it.

She had a hand on her mouth trying to cover the sob that were escaping her as she read the five words written on paper.

I do love you, Erza.

ND

She gave a crying laugh "You always leave a letters when you go away, don't you Natsu?" she hugged the paper to her chest, holding it tightly.

"I will find you and I will make you say those words to me in person" she said determined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 49 20
Team Natsu takes on a job to protect a party against dark guilds. They think that it will be an easy job but what will happen when they find out that...
42.2K 1K 50
Almost a year has passed since Fairy Tail won the magic games and the seven dragons were defeated. Now, everything has changed. Lisanna asked out Nat...
99.2K 3.6K 44
Erza, A normal high school student who really doesn't know much about Love, falls in love with a guy named Jellal who is studying in the same high sc...
632 61 25
The weather is something people can't really predict. Sometimes it will rain when it's supposed to be a sunny day. In the city of Magnolia there are...