"" dare to fall ""

papiifuego által

// Klance >> This is my first official fic and it's really bad. After being dared to fool around with Takashi... Több

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
thank you.

23.

7K 391 717
papiifuego által

( : i fcking love clingy keith and jealous lance ok leave me alone

-

WEDNESDAY MORNING //

12:27 A.M.

Lance laid on his mattress, staring at the bare ceiling with a frown. He knew he shouldn't have fallen asleep at Keith's apartment because now he had to deal with another sleepless night and lot's of things had already began eating at him: his broken family, the bet, his insecurities (you name it). It was the stupid fucking dare that made him feel worse out of all of them, he was playing someone's feelings and it was all for what? money? Micheal for sure could've chose anyone to play Keith but nope, he chose Lance instead.

Why? Lance didn't know. He didn't think much of it within the past month he'd been with Keith. How the hell did Micheal even know Keith was not straight in the first place? Surely, the whole "I heard it from other people" wasn't enough of an explanation to please Lance. He thought maybe there was more to this whole thing, maybe a certain reason why all of this was set up. Just then, his phone began to ring which startled Lance from his deep thoughts.

Keith.

God, that was another thing. Lance had actually began to like Keith, a lot actually and he knew if he continuted this behavior, it definitely was going to screw the both of them over in the end.

"Hello?" Lance forced himself to sound tired as he answered the call. There was a sound of a door shutting before Keith responded in a low voice, "Hi."

"Is there a certain reason why you're calling this late? You should be asleep."

"You're not my mom, Lance. I want to see you."

"Huh? You saw me a few hours ago."

"I know," Keith mumbled, looking down at his worn out vans. Was he starting to become more clingy? Yes. He only began to hope that Lance wouldn't grow too irritated with him. Lance rolled over onto his side, "Fine, I'll come pick you up. Where do you wanna go?"

"To get food."

"Oh my god," Lance laughed softly before he got up from the floor, "Okay, I'll see you in a bit."

Skip ahead to where Lance creeped down the stairs, looking around as his eyes tried their best to adjust to the darkness. The was a noise from the kitchen and unfortunately for him, it was Emily sticking a hot pocket in the microwave. She nearly screamed when she saw her brother emerge from the shadows, "You douchebag, don't scare me like that!"

"You deserve it after cracking my phone." Lance hissed before Emily rolled her eyes, "Where are you heading anyways?"

"Nowhere in particular, I just came to get a bottled water from the fridge."

"Uh huh, and I came down here to stick a hot pocket in the microwave for the hell of it."

"Ok," Lance sighed in defeat as he grabbed his keys from the counter, "I'm sneaking out to er- see my friend."

"You're crazy," Emily scolded, "Do you want to be beaten with a sandal again? What if mama finds out if you're gone? What if something happens to you while you're out? It's midnight, Lance."

"Aww," Lance smirked as he stood upright, looking down at his little sister who was wearing one of his old band tees, "So you do care about me?"

"Shut it." Emily pulled her hot pocket from her microwave last second, "Just tell Keith I said hello."

"Wait- how do you know I was seeing him?"

"I didn't," Emily said as she yawned, "You just confirmed my suspicion though."

"For fuck's sake-" Lance facepalmed, "Another question, how do you know of Keith?"

"Are you forgetting you two fought at some point? Anyways- the twins speak of him a lot, they call him your husband." Emily's responses were straight to the point and honestly, Lance was offended that the twins couldn't keep their mouths shut. At least Shiro didn't know the two were a thing- that was the last person he wanted to find out. Emily yawned, "Have fun though, I'm going back to sleep. Mama goes to work at 4 so just be sure you're home before then."

"Will do, thanks for not ratting me out Em, Goodnight." Lance said, opening the front door as the younger sibling made her way towards the stairs, "Yeah, I'm just too tired. Night Lance."

Lance left in a hurry after that, quickly driving over to his boyfriend's place. Keith yawned as he sat outside on the steps that led up to his apartment, looking up each time a car drove by. He had been waiting for Lance for at least 20 minutes now and he had began to wonder if his boyfriend got caught trying to sneak out. He yawned to himself before he heard a door from behind him open, jumping up quickly to only see that it was Rolo, one of Thace's friends.

"Hey Keith, haven't seen you in awhile."

"Yeah, I'm in huge trouble still." Keith lied, sitting back down on the stairs. Rolo rolled his eyes, "Don't tell me you let your older brother boss you around-"

"I don't. He just thinks that I make stupid decisions and looks out for me- like all the time. What are you doing out here?"

"I should be asking you the same thing." Rolo mumbled, taking a seat next to Keith with a grin on his face. Keith shrugged his shoulders, "I'm waiting for someone."

"Well, I'm here now." Rolo laughed softly before he was punched on his arm. Keith sighed, "Very funny but this person is my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Rolo asked, lighting up his cigarette as he looked at Keith. The boy nodded his head, "Yeah- is that a problem?"

"No, not at all. I've had a few boyfriends myself awhile back."

"Oh-" Keith didn't know what to say, he wasn't quite comfortable sitting there with a stranger (even though they have spoken before). Rolo laughed, "You seem surprised."

"Not really, just- I didn't think you'd swing that way. Thace seems like the time to have 'chicks over dicks' friends."

"Oh honey, I swing which ever way I want." Rolo inhaled from the cigarette once again before exhaling, "You're pretty funny, kid."

"Thanks-" Just then, Lance appeared in front of the two. Keith grinned when he saw his boyfriend. He was quick to intertwine their fingers, "It was nice speaking to you, I'll see you around, Rolo."

Keith began to lead Lance away from his apartment building, "Thank god, that was so awkward."

"What do you mean? It didn't seem like it."

"It was! I only spoke to the guy once, Lance. He's seems a bit sketchy if you ask me."

"Uh huh," Lance crossed his arms, "You two got along just fine though. I mean he does 'swing which ever way he wants' so-"

"Lance!" Keith groaned, of course his boyfriend was the type to throw a jealous fit. Lance began walking back to his truck, the shorter male following right behind him, "Now you're just being petty-"

"I'm not-" Lance was cut off when the hood of his jacket was yanked backwards, forcing him to turn around and meet eyes with his boyfriend. Keith frowned for a second or two, almost as if he was contemplating something. Nothing was said so Lance began to move his face away, but suddenly Keith cupped his cheeks gently, pulling the boy close to his face.

Both of their cheeks turned pink.

Their lips met, and suddenly Keith thought maybe the world didn't seem bad anymore. Sure, the kiss was cliché but even Lance wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Lance pushed the boy against the truck, his hands resting on Keith's hips as the shorter boy tangled his slender fingers in the chocolate strands of Lance's hair. Keith pulled away afterward, covering his face from embarassment as Lance gasped for air. Of course, Lance hadn't been kissed in a long time- okay, maybe that was a lie but he hadn't been kissed like that since ever.

"Well, I didn't expect our first kiss to go down like that." Lance grinned, his fingers brushing over his lips. Keith rolled his eyes as he moved away from his boyfriend, "Well, it was either that or a punch to the face."

"I'd rather have the first option for now on."

-

"So wait- you like DC better than Marvel?" Lance asked, stuffing a fry into his mouth. Keith nodded his head slowly, "Yeah, but like Spiderman is like the only cool one."

"No way- what about Captain America? And Thor and-"

"No, DC comics has better superheroes. Period." Keith said, finishing off the last of his nuggets from his happy meal. It was about 1 in the morning now and the two sat at a table in McDonald's bullshitting with one another. It was the only place they could go considering how late it was and there wasn't much to do in Albuquerque after sundown, and the fact that Keith wanted food. Lance sighed in defeat as he leaned against the chairs, "Fine, but you know what? I refuse to date anyone who doesn't like Marvel."

"Fine, I hope the door hits you on the way out."

"I'm your ride home, Stupid head."

"I can manage walking." Keith said, sticking out his tongue. Lance got up after that, not bothering to look back just to spite Keith. He nearly screamed when the boy jumped on his back, causing the two to fall over onto the floor (knocking over some chairs in the process). One of the employees looked over the counter to see what was going on, and let's just say she wasn't pleased to see it was just the two messing around.

"No." Keith was clinging to his boyfriend, not caring that he was being crushed between one of the table legs and Lance's back. Keith squeezed him tighter, "No! You're not allowed to leave me- like ever."

"Okay, okay. I won't, now get up because we're causing a scene."

"Sorry," Keith mumbled, sitting up from the dirty floor of McDonald's. Lance got up shortly after, complaining that his head had began hurting. They were far too embarassed to sit back down so instead, they threw away their food and left quickly. Keith was giggling on the passenger side of the truck, "Man, we really pissed off that worker."

"No kidding, if looks could kill then we'd be dead on the floor."

"True," Keith yawned, bringing his knees up to his chest as he gazed out the window. The cool air hit his face, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel like he was in some music video. Geez, is this what it's like to love someone? He hoped so, it had been so long since he last felt comfortable in his own skin. Lance had been treating him so well, a month with Lance was way better than two years spent with his piece of shit ex- including the small two week flings that followed afterward.

Lance just made him feel different.

He hated to admit it but he hoped to some degree that Lance felt the same way, even if it was just in slightest because Keith had spent so long dealing with the storm inside his head, he had almost forgotten what romantic love felt like. Sure, he had his mom and Shiro but that was his family. He had his friends (especially Pidge and Allura) but that was nothing but platonic love. Yeah, Keith was in love and for now that was enough for him.

Lance, well, he had mixed feelings. He wanted to love Keith- every part of him. His looks, personality, and all but then again, he couldn't. This whole relationship was based off a dare and the cuban male couldn't allow himself to sink too deep, it was only a matter of time before a total shitstorm blew up. Right now, he felt like himself. He could speak of anything and Keith would listen whole heartedly, one of the many things he had grown to love about the boy. Lance wanted to deny his feelings but no matter what- they'd still be there. For one boy and his stupid mullet, shitty taste in clothing and great taste in music. They'd still be there for Keith.

Maybe this dare isn't worth it anymore...

-

YALLL I LOVE THIS FIC SM I ENJOY WRITING IT

Anyways, have another cute chapter (': idk im still contemplating whether or not to let you guys down easy or crush you.

Sorry it's short bUT ITS PURE OK

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.2K 23 10
For sometime now, Keith had realized his feelings for Lance now but he wanted to keep things the way the are. Lance is unbelievably obsessed with All...
866 54 13
Lance has had a crush on Keith ever since he first laid eyes on him. Keith is totally oblivious to his feelings and Lance is okay with that. He doesn...
125K 4.2K 15
{COMPLETED} Keith Kogane is a kid with a sad past who's been sent to a boarding school, where he meets Lance McClain. Little does Keith know, Lance M...
120K 4K 45
keith and lance have been friends for quite a while now...only problem is: they live on opposite sides of the country. keith lives in new york city...