Anything To Make Her SMILE...

By crazymahiz

She is an orphan... He is a rich business tycoon.. She is way too naive and innocent... He is an arrogant, eg... More

Love to bloom soon.... (Prologue & Cast)
1.The new beginning which shows the magic of love...
2. I still remember the first day, I met you...
3. Will everyone accept my love???
4. I'm completely confused and couldn't understand what's going on..
5. Making her to smile...
6. I'm safe in your arms...
8. Love is in the air...
9. Bonding together in a beautiful way...
10. Moments with you is a beautiful dream come true...
11. I can't see your sad, crying face..
12. My lovely punishment to my fuggy...
13. Romancing my fuggy secretly ..
Exclusive: Birthday Wishes...
14. Love filled with utmost care....
15. The miracle angel in my dark life...
16. Joining hands with my fuggy....
Dont do that .. please...
17. Dreamy suhagraat or Horrible suhagraat???
18. What's needed in marriage??? ...
19. Kuchi Kuchi Raakama...
20. Humma Humma...
21. The plan behind the sweet punishment...
The true lovers....
22. I'm nothing without you...
23. You are my biggest happiness....
24. Falling in love over and over again...
25. My cute, angry wife...
26. The silly and naughty love birds...
27. Memories made with love....
28. You are my lucky charm...
29. I'm the medicine to his broken soul...
30. Dare to go, without my permission...
31. Two bodies.. One soul... One heart beat....
32. I'm missing you and its killing me...
33. You can't understand the hell, I faced inside me...
34. I'm still wearing the smile, you gave me..
35. You are my biggest strength... Yet, you are my biggest weakness too...
36. Be my wife... All my life...
37. You brought happiness in my life and you only complete me...
38. You are my priceless, invaluable and irreplaceable possession
39. Real man shows his girl, how much she means to him....
40. Don't look at my teary eyes, when you leave me...
41. I will break my own heart, to protect yours....
42. I'm devilishly cute in giving punishment...
43. The dashing and terrific entry of the new CEO...
44. The comeback is stronger and roaring, than the setback...
45. Your smile makes my life, colourful...
46. When you smile, My mind gets intoxicated...
47. The CEO's Smart and Intelligent check...
48. Is their Loving bond be misjudged as an extra marital affair???
49. No one can near the Queen, ahead of the King's protection...
50. Stars cannot shine without the darkness...
51. The worthless silly fight, increases the love between us...
52. Triggered the Lioness anger... How will I survive???

7. I'm feeling so blessed....

1.8K 188 105
By crazymahiz

Thanks for all your love and support...

No bak baks lets move to shot. 7:

Abhi is completely startled when Bulbul said that Pragya has respiratory allergy and she is prone to breathing issues... Nothing strikes his mind at that time....

Abhi is in a confused state how on earth he has said okay to his fuggy without thinking anything... But his inner mind screams that he is not at all at fault, as he does not know anything about his fuggy ...

That's the time reality strucks Abhi very badly.... Though Abhi stalked his chasmish pragya or his lady love fuggy, he does not know anything about her...
He only came to know her name too a day before...

He feels guilty for realizing late that he did not find time to know about his fuggy or atleast he should have asked something about her from his family members who are very close to her... He is determined to do that before joining his hands with her....

Abhi runs madly without hearing what bulbul is about to say.... Even the fastest man in the world can be startled with the speed of Abhi... He runs as if his life his going away from him....

Abhi spots pragya playing happily in water... Her smile, her childish behaviour when the waves strikes her legs, her glowing face when she touches the sea water and abhi is completely mesmerized by the happiness in his fuggy's face...

Abhi completely forgets the fact why he has run like a cheethah there... Pragya turns and smiles on seeing abhi... Abhi is lost in her smile and he did not utter a word or he did not drag her out from water...

Abhi is admiring her innocent beauty inch and inch... That time Abhi decides that whatever happens he should do anything to make her happy and also to see this happy smile in his fuggy's face always...

(Oh god!!! Abhi control your feelings and drag her out from water before anything happen to pragya... Someone come and 👊👊👊👊 his head...)

Pragya comes out from water and waves her hand infront of Abhi... Abhi jerked up when he hears a loud noise from his mobile... Just then Abhi came back to his senses and what for he came here in a hurry...

(Too late abhi... )

Abhi frowns and keeps his mobile in his ears...

Dadi/ Dasi/ Ajlu / Rabul: (shouts):
Abhiiii.... How is pragya???? Is she alright???? Abhiii...

Abhi (roars) : Just stop this nonsense... I will take care.... Everyone, Go to home... Jiju call all the specialized doctors in this field right now and he has to reach our home before we come there....

Purab... Get appointment tommorrow and we have to seek permanent solution to this issue...

Di.. Arrange a room for pragya in our house... Dadi... Dasi.. No arguments... Its my fuggy's health issue... So, dont interfere...

Bulbul text me wht are the emergency medicines to be given n wht I should do immediately as a first aid before reaching home... I will do tht as it will take time to come there....

Dasi ask the cook, Robin to prepare some soups and food for fuggy .. Dadi dont forget to prepare the herbal medicines if you know anything about this....

Is that clear everyone... Do it right now...."

Abhi cuts the call without hearing their replies... Everyone knows Abhi's anger and they acted fast as per the orders given to them...

Pragya's jaw dropped on seeing Abhi's anger and she started to shiver on hearing his harsh tone... Pragya gasped when Abhi's intense gaze is on her and she fears what is Abhi going to do to her..

Pragya fears and closes her eyes... She squeals in horror when Abhi swooped her just like that in his arms.... She is about to protest to drop her down but she could not..

When pragya opens her mouth to speak, she could not utter a word clearly... Her eyes starts to well up and her breath is not in coming out in a proper way... All she could do now is to control the situation but she is helpless and starts to suffocate as she cant breathe properly...

Abhi runs as fast as he could... Pragya now realizes why Abhi has shouted like that.. Pragya mentally scolds her for doing like this which she is not supposed to do...

Pragya wished to use her inhaler to make her to relax and control the suffocation... That time only she realized that she has not brought that too and left it with bulbul...

Pragya came back to reality when the car is being stopped near a pharmacy and Abhi running inside like a mad man... She could not understand what is happening... She closes her eyes when she has severe pain and she fears that she will die without breathing...

It too hard for her to breathe and she prays to god to keep her safe as she wants to live a happy life atleast for a day... Pragya opens her eyes when a strong pat is on her back...

Abhi: Here.. Use this first...

Pragya nods her head and used the inhaler... Abhi is pating on pragya's back hardly to make her breathe properly ... Abhi gave emergency tablet to pragya... She too gulped it in a go...

Pragya's suffocation gets controlled and she wished to have something hot to calm down her chilled nerves so that it wont repeat again... Pragya could not believe her eyes when Abhi gave her a cup of coffee for her to drink...

Pragya wonders how on the earth, this man who knows nothing about her, met only her hours before, whom she agrees to marry in a week as per her loved ones wish, cares for her so much and understands her problems very well...

She also feels happy that he is the one whom she can find solace and she is damn sure that she will be safe in his arms... She is very confident that he will keep her happy....

Abhi parks the car in the corridor of his home and hurried inside by taking pragya in his arms... Pragya is shocked to see worry in everyone's eyes and a team of doctor waiting there to check her....

At that time only pragya notices Abhi properly. . She can see some sort of worry, guiltiness, fear, helplessness and more than that care and love for her in abhi's eyes...

The doctor took Pragya inside the room and examined her and gave injection to her.... They kept nebulizer for her to control the symptoms.... The doctor comes out after sometimes...

Doctor: Mr. Mehra.... She is fine now .. Dont worry.. Make sure she does not attempt such stunts during night times.. Change of season will worse her condition...

Better bring her to hospital tommorrow... We will do thorough inspection and we will find a permanent solution to her problem..."

Arjun and purab walks out with doctor... No one speaks on seeing Abhi's angry look and all went out ..

Abhi come and sit near pragya... Pragya gulps her saliva and takes a deep breathe....

Pragya: Su... Suniye... Im... So...

Abhi (roars) : Just shut up... Not a word... How dare you to do this??? How irresponsible you are???
Why you did not tell me idiot???

Is your silly happiness is important for you than your life???
How could you do this fuggy???
How could you??? 😤😤😤😤

Dont you know you are my life???
I will die if anything happens to you...
Please fuggy... I can do anything for you but please dont play with your health...

You are mine and you means a world to me... I will die the next moment if anything happens to you... Stop being childish fuggy... Never and ever do this okay...😔😔😔😔

If I find you having icecreams or cold drinks or if i see you near sea water, I will kill you for sure... Got it... So, stop doing such things and be a good girl... Take care of you health... Sleep now...

Remember your life is not yours from now on.... Its mine... So, take care properly... If you repeat this mistake, You cant see me as a human.... Is that clear???? 😠😠😠😠"

Abhi roars and barges out... Pragya's eyes welled up... Just then Aaliya and Bulbul gets in and they are starled to see pragya crying...

Aaliya: Pragya... Pragya... Calm down pragya... Dont cry...

Bulbul: Hey buddy... Stop it na... Dont take bhai's words seriously... You did a big mistake na... So, bhai gets angry on you...

Aaliya: sorry pragya... My chottu is like that only .. He is short tempered and he will get angry so soon... Please dont mind that... Now, stop crying na...

Pragya wipes her tears and says:
No bhabhi.. Im not crying for that... He is not at all wrong .

Aaliya : Then what for??? Is it paining???

Pragya: Noooooo... These are the happy tears bhabhi... I dont know whether everything is happening in real or am I hallucinating????

Im confused and I cant believe the great business tycoon Abhishekh prem Mehra is loving a simple , poor , orphan like me this much... Am I worth for him bhabhi??? Can I love him that much he loves me???

Bulbul: Then who else... You are going to love him more... Just shut your mouth... If bhai hears this, we cant save you... He is loving you madly... Stop thinking much and take rest
Okay..

Dadi too joins them and gives some herbal medicines to pragya... Dasi feeds her soup.... Arjun and purab too comes there and asked pragya to take care..

All moves out after making pragya to sleep... Pragya could not sleep... Though she is in a cozy bed , she could not sleep because of the newly found happiness in her life...

Her heart is dancing in happiness that she is no more an orphan any more... She got a family with all her loved ones who has treated her like their own and a man who has loved her madly and deeply...

Pragya eyes opened suddenly when she feels something holding her hand and something wet in her cheeks... She could not able to see the sight at all... Her eyes welled up and she knows very well that she is the sole reason for that...

What is happening???

No villain scenes today na....

Will pragya be able to live happily with the angry Abhishekh???

Will Abhigya's wedding happens as fixed???

Will pragya's health detoriates or will she becomes fit and fine???

To know more, stay tuned...

I dont know, whether this chapter is upto the mark or not... I just want to portray their feelings clearly... Sorry... If i bored you all...

Feel free to pen down what all you think about this part...

Cast your votes by clicking on the ⭐button...

As usual, I have given a long update with 1860+ words...

As Im busy with scripting my other stories, I cant find time to proof read this... Forgive me for typo errors...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up ..

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 6.7K 23
Love is like a magic, when it happens we never know even though it happens infront of our eyes. We will be stupid to our own feelings. Love doesn't...
18K 1.1K 6
Winner of First prize in Best Two/Three shot story in Abhigya awards 2018... Marriage is a sacred bond... What will happen to the lives of three peop...
16.2K 1.1K 8
#1 in Kumkumbhagya (30/08/18 to 12/9/18)) #16 in Actionthriller (05/09/2018) #4 in threeshots (05/09/2018) He is a terrific and dangerous cop... She...
4.4M 154K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...