Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ ∝ Bᴇʟʟᴀᴍʏ Bʟ...

By Skaiheda

"Raising your gun to me isn't what scared me, Bellamy." "Then what was?" "That you told me you loved me jus... More

Shadow of death
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Coming back?

Chapter-twenty-eight

11.6K 271 6
By Skaiheda

Chapter twenty-eight
A

I hear someone begin to climb the ladder in the drop ship and the dirty, blonde hair soon comes into view, revealing it to be Clarke.

She looks between the three of us before jumping with fright at the reaper-ed Lincoln lunging for her.

"It's okay, he's restrained." Bellamy informs her, standing at her side now.

Myself and Octavia remained seated on the ground.

"Can you help him?" Octavia asks from beside me as we look to Clarke.

"I don't know." Clarke tells her, slowing taking a few steps towards the growling Lincoln. "I knew mount weather controlled the reapers... I had no idea they were creating them."

"If they did that to Lincoln, what are they doing to our friends?" Bellamy asks, his voice full of concern.

"What can we do?" I ask, standing to my feet as Clarke looks at me. "Is there even anything we can do?"

Lincoln stops screaming and goes quiet, making us all look to him. He suddenly starts shaking, his eyes closing.

"He's convulsing." Clarke points out.

"What does that mean?" Octavia asks but Clarke remains silent as she looks over Lincoln.

"What happened to his leg?" She asks as she turns back to Octavia.

"I shot him." Octavia admits, her voice quiet and her eyes closing for a second. The pain was evident on her face.

"Clarke, he's lost a lot of blood." I tell her.

"If we're going to do something, we need to do it now." Bellamy states.

Clarke takes another step towards Lincoln but he jumps at her again, growling and making her take a step back.

"Can you shine the light on his neck?" Clarke asks as Bellamy and Octavia oblige.

"Needle marks." She informs us.

"You think he's been drugged?" Bellamy asks.

"Maybe-" The restraints holding Lincoln's arms suddenly comes loose as he grabs a hold of Clarke.

"Lincoln!" Octavia calls as she runs to him but he kicks her back.

Bellamy and myself run up and I grab onto Clarke trying to pull her away as Bellamy repeatedly punches Lincoln.

He grabs Bellamy by the throat and throws him across the drop ship.

He grabs Clarke and throws her too, causing me to fly back with her.

I look back over to him as he tries to run but the restraints on his legs cause him to fall to the floor. He continues to growl as he tries to reach out for us.

He stands to his feet and pulls at the restraints on his leg.

I look over to Bellamy as he grabs a long pipe from the floor.

Just as Lincoln frees one of his legs, Bellamy runs to him but Lincoln is quick to knock him to the ground and continuing to punch him.

Clarke tries to get closer but Lincoln knocks her back again.

I look to Octavia as she grabs a larger pipe.

I run up to Lincoln and grab him around his neck, holding him back from Bellamy and before Lincoln can react, Octavia knocks him unconscious with the pipe.

I let him go as he falls to the ground.

"Come on, we need to restrain him again." I say.

We move Lincoln's body and chain him to the ground, making sure there was no chance of escaping this time.

Octavia pours water into Lincoln's mouth, making him wake up but the water runs out.

"I'll go get more." Octavia announces as she stands to her feet to leave.

I start to wrap up Lincoln's gunshot wound with some left over bandages we had at the drop ship.

"My dad," I begin as Clarke looks at me. "Is he back yet?" I glance up at her as she takes a deep breath in.

"No, but we can talk about it after we're done here." She says, making me squint my eyebrows, afraid to say was I was about to say.

"Is he dead?" I ask, my voice unsteady.

Clarke shakes her head and I close my eyes for a second in relief, "The commander is holding him, they sent Jaha with a message."

"Jaha's alive?" Bellamy asks as he returns from speaking with his sister who just left.

"The commander said we have leave or die." She informs us and my mouth slightly falls agape.

"We have two days."

Chapter twenty-eight
B

I hear the latch open again to get to the top floor of the drop ship.

Octavia climbs up but she is followed by a grounder.

Bellamy immediately raises his gun in the direction of the grounder.

Myself and Octavia are quick to jump between the pair.

"Bellamy, don't! He's Lincoln's friend and their healer." Octavia pleads.

"He's seizing again." Clarke says as I look back to Lincoln's who now had white foam running out of his mouth.

I look back to Bellamy as he catches my gaze.

"Don't. Not here, not now." I whisper as he nods and lowers his weapon.

The grounder goes to Lincoln as he kneels beside him.

"What's your name?" I ask, placing a friendly hand on his arm as he looks up to me.

"Nyko." He states.

"Sawyer." I tell him as he nods and looks back to Lincoln. "Do you think you can help him?"

Nyko takes a small bottle from his pocket and he takes off the lid.

"What is that?" Clarke asks, he voice wary.

"Yu gonplei ste odon." Nyko whispers to Lincoln as he raises the bottle to let the liquid fall into his mouth.

My eyebrows furrow at his strange words.

"Wait!" Clarke says as she puts her hand out and catches the drop before it can enter Lincoln's mouth.

Nyko pulls out his knife as he looks at Clarke.

"Back off right now!" Bellamy warns as he points his weapon at him.

"That's what they say before death." Clarke informs us.

"What?" Octavia asks.

"He's not trying to heal him," I tell Octavia before looking back to Nyko.

"He's trying to kill him." I say as the grounder holds my stare.

"Nyko, is this true?" Octavia asks as he now looks to her instead of me.

"Yes, death is the only way." He tells her.

"Hold on, there could be another way to bring him back." I say.

"None that I've seen." Nyko states, throwing his knife to the side and making Bellamy lower his gun.

"We have to go, the camps leaving." I see Finn climb up the ladders into the drop ship as he turns to face us all.

"You!" Nyko shouts as he lunges for Finn. He pins him up against the wall.

"Let go of him!" Bellamy shouts, his weapon re-raised at the grounder.

I see Finn's face begin to turn slightly purple as I realise Nyko was choking him.

"He's killing him!" I shout as myself and Octavia run to Nyko.

"Nyko! Stop!" I shout as I try and pull on his arm.

"Bellamy, you are not shooting him." Octavia says as she stands between Bellamy's gun and Nyko.

Clarke suddenly electrocutes Nyko with one of the sticks the guards usually carried around back at the Ark.

Finn stumbles as I put my arms out to catch him and he grips onto my shoulder to keep himself up.

"Lincoln." Octavia says as she kneels by his side, soon joined by Clarke.

"His heart stopped, move." Clarke orders as Octavia goes to the other side of him so she can perform CPR.

After Clarke pumps his chest a few times, I hear him breath in and see his head roll back.

"He was dead, how did you do that?" Nyko asks.

"You've tried bringing reapers back before?" Clarke asks as Nyko nods. "And they've died like this?"

"Yes."

"What is it?" Bellamy asks Clarke.

"I know how to stop the attack." Clarke admits.

"Eliminate the reapers." I whisper in realisation.

"Exactly." Clarke confirms.

"Okay, me and you and Finn will go back to camp. Bellamy and Octavia, stay here. We'll let everyone know." I order as I urge Finn down the ladders as I follow suit and then Clarke.

"I'll have to meet the commander." Clarke informs me as we walk out of the drop ship.

"Yeah, me too." I say as she stops walking and grabs my arm, causing me to stop walking and look at her.

"You don't need to do this if you don't want to." She tells me as I nod.

"They have my dad, Clarke." I explain.

"I'm going to get him back and we're going to stop this war, together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 300 11
❝𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞? 𝐎𝐡, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.❞ __________________ ׂׂૢ...
32.6K 609 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...
303K 6.1K 24
Cora was very well known in the ark, when she and 99, plus one, others were sent to the ground she struggled to adapt to the new surroundings as did...
107K 2.7K 13
Y/N Kane, daughter of Marcus Kane, a woman with strong opinions and a wild heart is sent to the ground with the rest of the 100. Free to roam the pla...