K: The Heart in Blue

By HinagikuShimayaku15

You have a terrible past. As you grow older, you're still thinking your old, horrible past. As the days gone... More

Chapter 1 - The Left Hand Man
Chapter 2 - Horrible past
Chapter 3 - Sisters
Chapter 4 - Forgiven By The Fever
Chapter 5 - Similar Pasts
Chapter 6 - Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 7 - The Very Special Birthday Gift
Chapter 8 - Hatred Penetrates Love To Her Parents
Chapter 9 - The Suicidal Of The Heartless Girl
Chapter 11 - Hidden Painful Memories
Chapter 12 - The Planning Personal Maid For The Blue King
Chapter 13 - The Left Hand Man Turns Into A Personal Maid
Chapter 14 - This Could Be Love
Chapter 15 - The Queen Project
Chapter 16 - Queens
Chapter 17 - Trust
Chapter 18 - Talk With The Parents
Chapter 19 - Trust, Support And Believe
Chapter 20 - Wrong Thought
Chapter 21 - Birthday Date
Chapter 22 - Munakata And Hinagiku's Pretend Date
Chapter 23 - They Are Sweet As Lovebirds Like Munakata And Hinagiku
Chapter 24 - Joke Ends In Reality
Chapter 25 - Lunch Date
Chapter 26 - Inform
Chapter 27 - Last Day
Chapter 28 - Miss You
Chapter 29 - Endanger
Chapter 30 - Harass
Chapter 31 - Escape
Chapter 32 - Forgotten
Chapter 33 - Taunt
Chapter 34 - Training
Chapter 35 - Plans
Chapter 36 - Suitcase
Chapter 37 - The Start Of The Mission
Chapter 38 - Dream
Chapter 39 - Mission Serenity part 1
Chapter 40 - Beaten Out
Chapter 41 - The End
Chapter 42 - Happy or Not?
Chapter 43: Miracles in December
Chapter 44 - Back to Normal
Ending Chapter - Munakata

Chapter 10 - The Truth From The Past

523 12 2
By HinagikuShimayaku15

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 10

The next day at Scepter-4, Hinagiku is with Awashima and Fushimi. They're on their way to Munakata's office to deliver the reports that they have worked with. As they walk on the hallway, Hinagiku still remembers what her father said to her.

"C'mon now. Go change your clothes and let's go home now. Your god parents are waiting for you!"

Hinagiku didn't noticed that Fushimi's already watching her. Fushimi taps her shoulder.

"Hina-san?" Fushimi calls Hinagiku as he taps her shoulder.

Hinagiku snaps back in reality then she looks at him. "Y-yes Fushimi-kun?" she asked.

"You're spacing out. Is something wrong?" Fushimi asks Hinagiku worriedly.

"It's okay... Don't worry about me..." Hinagiku said as she nods her head.

"You're still thinking about your parents, aren't you Hina-san?" Awashima asks Hinagiku as she looks at her.

Hinagiku was surprised then she looks at Awashima. Awashima smiles back at Hinagiku.

"D-deputy captain... H-how did you..." Hinagiku stopped when Awashima interrupts her.

"Don't worry Hina-san. We'll take care of you. Chief Munakata ordered us to interview your parents." Awashima exclaimed.

"Thanks Deputy Captain Awashima." Hinagiku thanks Awashima then she smiles at her.

They already reached Munakata's office. Hinagiku knocks the door and Fushimi opens the door. The trio went inside and greets Munakata good morning.

"Good morning Chief Munakata!" they greeted as they bow in front of him.

"Good morning to you too guys. You can put the reports on to my desk." Munakata said with a smile on his face while he eats dangos.

"Yes chief." the trio replied.

So the trio piles the reports on Munakata's desk. While piling the reports, Munakata puts some dangos on a plate then offers them to have one.

"Have some guys." Munakata offers them.

"Thanks Chief Munakata!" both Awashima and Fushimi thanks Munakata as they get one of his dangos.

"Thanks Chief Munakata" Hinagiku thanked Munakata as she gets one.

Munakata notices Hinagiku's attitude. Hinagiku is not energetic as she should be. He decided to ask her if she's alright.

"Shima-kun, are you alright? If you're not hungry, it's okay. You do not have to force yourself to get one." Munakata said.

Hinagiku smiles a little on Munakata. Awashima and Fushimi just looks at Hinagiku as they eat their dangos.

"Yes. I'm fine Chief Munakata. It's just, something distracts me..." Hinagiku said as she nods her head.

Munakata lays his right hand on Hinagiku's head. "Tell me. What's distracting you." Munakata said with a smile on his face.

Hinagiku sighs then she answers Munakata's question. "About what happened yesterday..."

"Hina-san..." Awashima said softly.

"And I'm afraid that, they'll force theirselves to get me. And I don't wanna leave Scepter-4." Hinagiku added. Her tears are already pooling into her eyes.

Munakata pulls Hinagiku closer till he hugs her. Hinagiku was speechless and her face is blushing. Both Awashima and Fushimi just smiles at Hinagiku.

"Don't worry Shima-kun. We'll take care of you. We already interviewed your parents about your past. Trust me. We'll find a way to make you feel better." Munakata said as he pats her head while he is hugging Hinagiku.

Hinagiku smiles then she hugs him back. "Thank you Chief Munakata. Thank you guys. I owe you guys a lot." Hinagiku said.

Munakata breaks his hug to Hinagiku and Awashima and Fushimi comes closer to him.

"There's no need to say thank you Hina-san. Because we are your family." Awashima said as she lays her hand on Hinagiku's shoulder.

Hinagiku was surprised after Awashima said that to her. A small coat of blush is forming as she looks at Fushimi. Fushimi just smiles at her then winks at her.

"Guys... I-I... I don't what to say but... I'm so happy that I met you!" Hinagiku said then she runs towards Awashima then she hugs her very tight like she will never let go.

Awashima hugs her back while Munakata and Fushimi calms Hinagiku down. Hinagiku's tears of joy are already flowing in to her cheeks.

Meanwhile at Serenity, she is in her house with her parents. Serenity is on her room to get her new towel so she can take a bath. She pulls her towel from the top of her wardrobe and something fell down. She looks at the floor and she saw a small, black box. She gets it, and takes a look on it.

"Hmm... I wonder what is this? Maybe I should open this after I take a bath." Serenity said to herself then she goes to her bathroom.

So she took a 20 minute bath. After taking a bath, she wears her clean clothes and goes back to the small box which she found earlier. She gets the small, black box then she sits on her bed.

"I wonder what is this?" Serenity asks herself as she opens the box.

Serenity finally opened the box and her eyes widened in shock. Inside the box, she saw a jeweled necklace. At the same time, she remembers something from the past.

"They didn't know that those jewelries are smuggled..."

"And we are not her true god parents..."

"It's because we killed them and we replace them with ourselves!"

"Finally. When Sylvia had a great job, we can definitely rob her!"

"N-no... I-It can't be..." Serenity said to herself shakely.

"Serenity! Time to eat now!" Serenity's mother yelled.

"Y-yes mama! I'm coming!" Serenity said. "What should I do?" she whispers to herself as she walks to their dining table.

When Serenity reached their dining table, she saw their dining table full of delicious food. She also saw her father sitting as he reads his news paper. Serenity sits besides her father as she waits for her mother. After the 2 minute silence, Serenity's father speaks up.

"I can't believe that Sylvia will be like that..."

"Papa, just like she said, she's not that Sylvia that we know right now." Serenity said as she looks at her father.

"I know, I know. And what's her new name again?" Serenity's father asks confusingly as he scratches his head.

"It's Hinagiku Shimayaku." Serenity replied.

"And it's a cute name." Serenity's mother said then she chuckles as she takes a sit beside Serenity.

"This gives me a headache. I am planning that, she'll be the one to keep the mansion. But now, she don't want us to come near her. And right now, our mansion is on her god parents' hands temporarily since they're staying there." Serenity's father said then he sighs.

"It's because we left her alone with her god parents when she was young. And that's our most biggest mistake ever." Serenity's mother said as she fills his bowl with rice.

She gives the bowl full of rice to him. He sighs then he nods. "She's right. We will totally regret it for what we have done to her..."

"If we knew that, this would happen, we will never do this to her..." Serenity's mother said as she nods her head.

Serenity had enough of it. She finally decided to speak up.

"Mama, papa, can you please listen to me...?"

"What is it dear? Go on." her mother said as they eat their food.

Serenity sighs then she speaks up. "The god parents which they treat Sylvia as their maid, are not her true god parents."

Both of her parents were surprised and speechless that their eyes are widened in shock. They just can't believe it.

"Wh-what are you talking about?!" her father asks about it loudly.

Serenity stands up then she walks out. "Just a minute." she said. Then seconds later, she came back with a small, black box.

"What is that dear?" her mother asks Serenity as she points at the small, black box which she was holding.

Serenity opens the box. And her parents saw the jewelry. "Where did you get them?" her father asked.

"This box of jewelry, came from her god parents. And thus, Sylvia has one too." Serenity explained.

"What? You have to be kidding us Serenity!" her mother said as she freaks out.

"But how did the both of you get that?" her father asks Serenity.

"This is how it started." Serenity said.

*The start of Serenity's story from the past*

Both of her god parents are already in our mansion. They're already there for 3 days. When one day, the both of you went out to buy something. Sylvia and I are just playing with our toys when her god parents walked near us.

"C'mon dear. Why don't we go to the park?" her aunt said with a smile her face.

The both of us agreed and we walked to the park with them. When we got to the park, we sat on the grassy ground. When suddenly, her god parents spoke up.

"Guys, I have to give you something." her aunt said as she gets something from her bag.

"What is it auntie? Is it for us?" Sylvia said excitingly with a smile on her face.

"Oh yes Sylvia. It's for the both of you." her uncle said with a smile on his face.

"Really?" I said as I glance at them.

"Here. Take this boxes. Each one is for you." her auntie said as she gives the boxes to us.

We both didn't hesitate to get the box. We get one and we thanked them with a smile on our faces.

"Thank you auntie!"

"Your welcome my dear angels!" she said as she looks at us sweetly.

As we smile at her, we both opened the small box which she gave it to us. When we finally opened it, our jaws fell down as we see the shining jewelries.

"Do you like it?" her uncle asks us curiously.

"Yes! We like it!" we both answered happily.

The both of them smiled. Then we now decided to go home. And at that night, I am about to go to her god parents' room to say good night. I noticed that their door is open and I can hear their conversations. A peek won't bite right? I whispered to myself. So, I quietly and slowly peeked at their room and I saw them talking. But they're talking as like they're having a crime.

"They didn't know that those jewelries are smuggled..." her uncle said then he chuckles evily.

"And we are not her true god parents..." her aunt added.

"It's because we killed them and we replaced them with ourselves!" her uncle said it proudly.

"Finally. When Sylvia had a great job, we can definitely rob her!" her aunt said with an evil smile on her face.

"And I said to her parents that they'll go to London. Only the 3 of them..." he added.

"Yeah. We finally knew that her father will give this mansion to Sylvia and it's because of them!" she added then she laughs evily.

I was shocked when I heard them. So, I immediately ran away. I was about to tell Sylvia about it but, she was already asleep. So I thought to myself that I'll tell her after we wake up. But I guess... I forgot to tell her about it. And when we're already at the airplane, something's bothering me but I can't tell. And I think that's it.

*The ending of Serenity's story from the past*

Her parents can't believe it. Both of them were speechless.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?! If you told us earlier, we would explain it to her what happened! And by any chance, maybe she'll forgive us!" Serenity's father said loudly.

"Dear, calm down. Your blood pressure!" Serenity's mother said as she calms Serenity's father.

"Papa, don't worry... I know what to do..." Serenity said softly as she nods her head.

"Okay Serenity... We're counting on you..." her father said with a full support.

Author's note: Hey there guys! And yes! I finally finished the chapter 10. I'm sorry if I updated this story very late. I have a very hard time thinking of this chapter and yet, I've done it! I hope you enjoyed my story guys! Please share, vote, and comment. Thank you for reading my story guys! ありがとう ごうざいます! ☆ミ ☆彡≧﹏≦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 61.5K 47
COMPLETED • There is no better way to describe you than a doll, living to please your owner. At the age of 11, Mori took you in from an orphanage and...
23.6K 1.4K 33
-I am not good at giving descriptions but please give my story a chance- "He was the calm and she was the storm." They always say, loving someone wou...
261K 11.4K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
69 1 13
Two hands together like before. Fire behind us. Gazes that crossed each other. Eye to eye, side by side. As we slowly walked backward. Farther from e...