GIRL FRIDAY (Completed)

By ANNwithnoE

Nicomaine Mendoza is a struggling student in need of additional income to finance her studies. She lands a jo... More

Chapter 1 - Answered Prayer
Chapter 2 - Killer Smile
Chapter 3 - Coffee Talk
Chapter 4 - The Proposition
Chapter 5 - Scruples
Chapter 6 - Avenging Angel
Chapter 7 - Transition
Chapter 8 - Metamorphosis
Chapter 9 - Solo
Chapter 10 - Wishful Thinking
Chapter 11 - Closer
Chapter 12 - Intrusion
Chapter 13 - Condescension
Chapter 14 - Level Up
Chapter 15 - The Agreement
Chapter 16 - Moment of Weakness
Chapter 17 - Last Hurrah
Chapter 18 - Bending the Rules
Chapter 19 - Away from Prying Eyes
Chapter 20 - The Green-Eyed Monster
Chapter 22 - Heat
Chapter 23 - Adjustment Phase
Chapter 24 - Mea Culpa
Chapter 25 - Changes
Chapter 26 - Control
Chapter 27 - Treachery
Chapter 28 - Getaway
Satisfy Your Craving :)
Chapter 29 - The Probe
Chapter 30 - Case Solved
Chapter 31 - Sweetness
Chapter 32 - Heartfelt
Chapter 33 - The Morning After
Chapter 34 - Goading
Chapter 35 - Pain
Chapter 36 - Walk Away
Chapter 37 - Ground Zero
Chapter 38 - Neglect
Chapter 39 - Peace
Chapter 40 - Selfless Love
Chapter 41 - Obscene
Chapter 42 - Yuletide Cheer
Chapter 43 - Restraint
Chapter 44 - Tease
Chapter 45 - Defined
Chapter 46 - Anxiety
Chapter 47 - Fighting Back
Chapter 48 - Wrath
Chapter 49 - Secrecy
Chapter 50 - Tit for Tat
Chapter 51 - Birthday Surprise
Chapter 52 - Tonight's the Night
Chapter 53 - Suddenly
Mixed Signals
Chapter 54 - Clarity
Chapter 55 - Unexpected
Chapter 56 - Homecoming
Chapter 57 - Fulfillment
Chapter 58 - Maine's Request
Chapter 59 - Two Become One
Epilogue

Chapter 21 - Breakfast Treat

11.1K 1K 255
By ANNwithnoE

Surprise! I needed a respite from AMACon writing hence this chapter. I think I will make up for the previous chapter's ouchy here, so enjoy it my dears.

And now, must go back to my AMACon cramming, hayyyy. Mas inspired ako to write here, the characters in my other fic do not want to cooperate, I cannot seem to read them. Wish me luck, hahaha.

Enjoy reading :)

They went home heavy-hearted, which Maine's mom noticed immediately. Richard went to his room without any dinner, while Maine went to the café.

"May problema ba anak?"

"Nakita po namin si Mark. Bigla po niya akong niyakap at hinalikan sa pisngi. Parang nagtampo si Sir RJ."

"Boyfriend mo ba ang boss mo? Manliligaw?"

"Hindi po."

"Pero gusto ka niya, nararamdaman ko."

"Nay, tama po bang i-encourage ko si Sir RJ? Boss ko siya eh."

"Bakit, may policy ba sa office niyo na bawal magkarelasyon ang magkatrabaho?"

"Wala naman po. Pero ang yaman po nila, parang nakakailang."

"Gusto mo ba siya?"

She didn't answer. Her mom hugged her close and kissed the top of her head.

"Anak, hindi kita tuturuan kung ano dapat mong gawin. Kung may nararamdaman ka para sa kanya, timbangin mong maigi kung kaya mo tanggapin ang kabuuan ng pagkatao niya, kasama na doon ang pagiging may kaya niya. Kung naiilang ka, problema yan. So alam mo na sagot diba? Wag mong paasahin. Pero ang tanong, kakayanin mo ba na mag-move on siya at lumigaw na sa iba?"

"Nayyyyy....."

"Kita mo, hindi mo din kaya diba? Naku Nicomaine, ayusin mo yan."

She helped her mom close up the café and together they walked back to the house. She saw the light was still open in Richard's room.

"Nay, kausapin ko lang po si Richard ha."

"Ipagpabukas mo na yan anak. Itulog mo na lang muna."

Maine tried to sleep but she couldn't. She kept weighing in her mind over and over if she did anything wrong, if she was being fair with Richard. She finally fell asleep but after only three hours, she was wide awake, unable to go back to sleep. She prepared her things and started getting ready for her trip back to Manila. She wondered how they would travel together if they were not okay.

Hungry, she realized she went to bed without having dinner and worried that Richard also went straight to his room when they arrived. What kind of hosts were they, letting their guest go to bed hungry?

She went out of her room to brew some coffee and heat some rolls. On impulse, she thought of baking some blueberry muffins, to ease her tension. Like her mother, baking did ease her stress and relaxed her. She prepared the ingredients and was putting the last batch of muffins into the oven when she was startled to see Richard already in the kitchen behind her.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, sir. You startled me."

You startled me sa kaguwapuhan mo, grabe so unfair yang #wokeuplikethis look mo. Di mo ko kiniss kagabi, galit kita.

"Do you realize it's only five in the morning? Why are you up this early?"

"Couldn't sleep. Kayo po, why are you up?"

"Same."

"Coffee? Freshly brewed. I also baked muffins." She turned her back on him to avoid his scrutiny.

"Maine."

He was close to her when she turned to face him.

"Ok na tayo sir?"

"Di ko alam."

She was tired of talking. All she wanted was for them to be sweet and playful again.

"Kiss me please."

"What?"

She pulled his head toward hers to fasten her mouth on his, feeling his large hands scoop her by the waist to pull her close. Her body ached to be closer, arching against him, her arms wound around his neck. His kiss deepened, a hand grazed the side of her breast, making her groan and hold his hand, keeping it cupped against her side.

"Maine," He groaned. "Your mom might catch us and I....."

"Sorry po...."

Burn....Nakakahiya parang ako pa mas hot sa momol kaysa sa kanya. Gahhhd.

"Baby.....pwede bang ituloy later?"

"Alin?" It was Maine's mom asking. "Alin ang itutuloy later?"

"Ahhhh, Nay. Nag-uusap lang po kami."

"Bakit defensive ka, wala naman akong sinasabi?"

"Good morning po."

"RJ upo ka na diyan, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Uhmmm, ok na po yung coffee and muffins. Maaga po kami aalis ni Maine."

"Nay, baon na lang namin yung muffins saka coffee."

"Ganon? Parang nagmamadali kayo ha."

"Nay.........."

"Sige lagay ko na yung bags natin sa car."

Maine quickly wrapped a half dozen muffins in foil and inserted the pack in a resealable plastic bag. She got a thermos and filled it with the brew, then quickly kissed her mother.

"Alis na po kami."

"Anak? Easy lang sa momol ha. Kala mo hindi ko kayo nakita? Sige ingat kayo."

-----

There was tension between them in the car, but it was a different kind of tension. It did not help that he smelled so good, and she was wearing one of those damned off-shoulder tops again, with the garterized neckline that made access so easy.

He reached over to take her hand and interlaced their fingers. Her thumb was lazily caressing his finger, and it was turning him on. Along NLEX, Maine pulled his hand to kiss his palm and rested her face against it. This girl was driving him crazy.

"Baby, pwede bang maging tayo na? Think about it.  I promise I won't be a hindrance and I'll be careful at work. Promise, pag tayo na mas relaxed na ko."

"Sige," She said simply.

"Ha? Anong sige?"

"Sige sir........Tayo na."

"Fuck."

He drove faster and edged towards the rightmost lane, turning right at the first gas station he saw. He parked in front of the Starbucks café, thankful that there were almost no cars in sight, since it was a Sunday and barely six in the morning.

He took off their seatbelts and faced her, cradling her face in his hands.

"You're my girl now?"

"Yes......I love you, sir."

"Sweet."

His mouth closed over hers as he said the word, hungrily slanting, pressing against the plumpness of her luscious lips. Her hands spread against his chest, finally able to feel the muscles of his body as she always imagined many nights in a row. It was like they were trying to outdo each other, sucking at each others' tongues and mouths, groping and discovering each other's pleasure points.

His mouth traced a pattern of kisses along her jawline, aroused by her gasp of pleasure when his hand closed over a breast. He squeezed, controlling the urge to pull her top down. Her hand stops his.

"I think we should stop na."

"I love you. Sorry.....I lost control."

She kissed his lips and smiled.

"I did too. Good luck satin sa office, sir."

"Pwedeng umakyat when we arrive at your place?"

Oh em gee, nagpaalam pa. Hmmm alam na. Mukhang balak akong papakin pagdating sa condo. Gahhhhd. I'm soooo lucky.

She smiled knowingly at him. 

"Pwede."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.6K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
8.9K 407 26
Nalilito na ako kung saan nga ba ang tahanan ko, sa bahay ko o ikaw mismo. Craye patiently waited for her love of her life but Justine decided to wal...
2.6K 66 14
Sino ba ang nagkamali ng desisyon sa kanilang dalawa? Sya, na isang epic transformer na dinaanan ang pagiging bakla at lalaki in just a period of tim...
16.6K 1.3K 30
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴