Heartbeat

By syedaaliya

It's the story about Ginny Weasley falling in and out and again in love with none another than Harry Potter... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Harry PoV
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 38

619 18 5
By syedaaliya

"There is an emergency!!" Sara roared from the entrance I was busy setting up boxes in the back I rolled my eyes. She was getting dramatic with each passing day and more paranoid by every passing hour. I ignored her cry and continued my work. Soon I heard her stomping closer to me. I closed my eyes.

"Are you playing deaf?" She asked.

"If only you can be the dumb" I laughed jokingly.

She slit her eyes and crossed her hands. Okay she is still the same. Being Dramatic.! "What is the emergency this time? are we out of tissues again?" I joked again.

"The freaky Twins are going crazy. They increased the invites by hundred people more!!" She screamed on my face. I took a step back and cringed my face. "They did what?" I asked her.

"Increased the invites by hundred!" She repeated more like humanly this time. Panic evident in her eyes. I sighed rubbing my face with my hands and grumbling curses beneath my breath.

"I will sort it out. You take care of the shop." I took my coat and went outside, I am gonna kill them.

Twenty minutes later I was outside 'Weasley's Wizard Weezees' the shop they both owned. I saw posters of 'wicked witches' our shop grant opening on display. When it wasn't going to be grant by any means. Quite a few close ones. I wriped off the poster and went inside. Like always it was crowded as hell.

After a minute of scanning I saw George assisting a flock of pretty ladies and making them giggle as though he is the wittiest Peron alive. I pushed across people and reached him.

Pulling his collar I turned him around. "What are you doing? Trying to chock me?" He wrestled to break free. I am not losing my grip. Nada.!

"What is this?" I showed him the poster of my shop.

"What? It's a poster. Let go off me lady!" He seethed his teeth.

"Why?" I asked him annoyed.

"We thought it would be great for the start" George pulled himself free and fixed his collar back irritated.

"Oh hello! What can we do for this young lady? Are you lost by any chance?" Fred came with his smug face.

"Have a guess. I am here to see you, pretty boy!" I faked my smile.

"I prefer handsome" He brushed his hair back smirking.

I took my wand out and cast a spell "Agumantie" a bucket of water flashed on Fred's face leaving him wet and mopping his perfectly styled hair. He gasped, when the cold sensation hit him and I heard George howling laughter beside him. The group of girls noticed the drama and lost in fists of laughter. Soon, the whole shop started laughing and I joined the parade of laughter.

Fire blazed in Fred's eyes as he took his wand out! I took a step back ready for the dual!

"Before, you both start the war and turn my dear shop into ahses. Please stop" George stood in between us asking for truce. I shook my head and lowered my wand. Fred still seeing red refused.

"Now, Fred!" George warned him.

He grumbled whipping his face of water, Turing back and leaving.

"Where are you going? I came to talk to both of you" I shouted.

George wrapped his hand loosely around my shoulder and took me at the back of there shop.

"You should think before you act. Little girl!" He chuckled adoringly.

"Same goes to you, pretty boy!" I nudged him and poked him with my wand.

"Keep that inside. If you wanna see it again" He warned me.

I messed enough for the day and I am smart to take the hint. Keeping my precious wand inside I came clean.
George nodded appreciating my decision and opened the closed door, Fred changed his shirt and was drying his hair.

We both laughed seeing him and Fred threw his wet towel on my face. I caught it before it hit me. And I muffled my laugh init.

"You are lucky, I love you enough" Fred growled.

"To kill me? Feeling is mutual" I winked at him.

"What is your deal, I didn't steal your diary where you write about your crush" He mocked me.

"She saw the poster" George replied for me.

"So? It was our gift! We bought you in spotlight, to help you" He stated his intentions.

"Did I ask for it? The attention, the spotlight?" I crossed my arms pushing my hair behind my back. Matching his attitude!

"You don't need to ask. It was a gift" Fred said putting his chin up.

"A gift? Not that I needed. Thank you for the effort, but take them down!" I said slowly making myself clear.

We stood there in battle of stares. Not putting our weapons down. Not blinking, both stubborn. "Woman!" He glared his nostrils and looks at George for some help.

George was sitting in the chair eating his favourite candy waiting for us to end our immaturity.

"You agree with her?" Fred asked in frustration.

"I told ya. It won't work with fierce Ginny!" He tossed the wrapper in the bin. Holding his hand at the back of his head and stretching his long legs.

"Unbelievable!" Fred rolled his eyes.

"Take it down. I don't need crowd covering or eloping us on our first day. It's a small ceremony, not a wild raging party!" I said looking at both of them.

"That's what I would have made on the first day of my shop" Fred argued.

"For your next shop, perhaps!" I smiled at him with a toothy grin.

After quite few banter, Fred doped the idea and took off all the posters I don't know how he did that, but he promised. And we never breaks a promise. On the same thought I pass them there invitation and hugged them goodbye. They didn't return the hug with the same enthusiasm as they always shows. I pecked there cheeks and they melted. It always works.

I went outside gripping another invite, looking at the card as tho it will magically talk back to me. I traced my thumb over the name. I did made a promise.

I walked on the way I thought I might have forgotten, since it's been years 12 Girrmauld place, the headquarters of order of phoenix. House belongs to Black family. Years later, Now the home of Harry potter.

Taking a deep breath I knock the door. It was a big place, he might be inside of the house. I knocked twice and secretly prayed the door remains close. I knocked again. After, a few more Knocks and wasting more time in cold. I rubbed my hands and saw the snow covered newspapers and magazines outside. True to the prayers. He wasn't home.

I quickly kept the invitation on the top of the bundle covering it with a single newspaper, it was still visible. I took a one great look on the legendary household and turn back.

*******

I woke up with another nightmare, covered in sweat and with trembling hands. God. I wish they stopped after all these years. It still haunts me. Removing the bed covers I went to take a hot shower. Trying to think about something else, I wandered in my deep thoughts. 'oh gosh!, How could I be so stupid!' today was the day.

Today was the opening of 'Wicked witches' the shop Sara and I worked so hard for. Well Sara was the main key but I still invested much time in it. I happily danced in the shower. Suddenly becoming more nervous. What if it failed? What if turning down Fred and George was wrong idea? What if we never succeed? I pouted my lips out. I need motivation. I need good spirit. I need to find mum!!

A heavenly aroma hit my sense as soon as I entered the kitchen I took a deep breath and relived in the moment.

"Whatever you made, make me two" I took a seat next to dad.

"Good morning honey!" Dad patted my head like he always did. "Morning dad" I beamed at him.

"It's our baby's big day" Mum rejoiced placing a blueberry pancakes infront of me. I covered my mouth with my hands tears pricked my eyes. "Mum! I love you so much" I went around the table to hug her. And she smiled heavens on me.

"It's for your big day!!" She cupped my face in her hands adoringly and I kissed her hands in gratitude.

"Eat before it's cold" she shused me back to the table. And I happily dig in.

"You both are coming with me, right?" I munched on my pancakes.

"Of course we are" Dad replied.

"You got a mail, it's from Ron and Hermione. It arrived earlier this morning" Mum handed me the letter.

"Awh! That's so cute of them" I took the letter eagerly and opened it. They wished me lots of happiness and lots of luck in my future endeavours. I felt so content in the moment. I had a beautiful set of parents and a family I adore to every bits! I passed my prayers and thank the lord for such bless.

Sara had open the shop and started settings up the tables, she bought a lot of decoration items with her, beautiful white and pink ribbons were hanging all around the store with bunch of white lillys paired with another pink roses. Each of our favourite flowers. I smiled ear to ear seeing the beautiful decor.

She looked at us and ran towards Mum "Mr and Mrs Weasley" they greeted each other "you did a splendid work here, dear!" Mum praised her efforts and I gave her a thumbs up for her A class work! time just rolled from there.

In an hour time we were officially open to kick some real business 'Wicked witches' were on the market to rock.

Friends family and closed ones all came to wish us luck and were our first promising customers as well. Sara and me had a hell of a time arranging things in between, the day went in a blur. Mum and Dad stick around half a day and then went back home. Fred and George were our truly first customers and they made us quite rich.

Bryan supported us by staying back for couple of hours but he had a job to do. Bill and Fleur came with good luck goodies and shop around. Praising us and wishing us more sucess. Percy was the last to show up after Charles. My whole family showed up and supported me. It filled my heart with great pleasure.

Yet. I waited for one more face to pop around. With every bell my eyes went for the door, searching for those green eyed guy. I kept my self busy and didn't let it stomper my lifted spirit.

Day came to the end and we closed the shop around 9. Sara and I sat opposite on the floor crossing our legs , resting our backs on the long shelf's. Staring at each other with a giddy smile.

"I think I'm still dreaming" Sara said in a dreamy voice.

I kicked her and chuckled when she frowned at me. "You asked for it." I laughed when she scooted her legs further away from me.

"You did it!" I raised my glass, we popped up a champion which Bryan gifted us. "We did it!" Sara raised her own glass. And we both smiled.

"We barley managed today just With hand full of people" Sara sighed.

"You are right, we need to hire someone, between the customers and billings. It's a tough job" I said.

"I will look for that. I just know a girl, think she might help" Sara suggested.

"You do. That's spiffing!" I smiled at her.

"I will talk to her. Don't worry" she assured me.

"I think we should retire. The day starts early tomorrow. And I am beat" I said standing up. Sara stood next to me and together we closed the shop. "Good job, partner!" She patted my shoulder and I shook her hand. "Good job!"

I came home dragging my feet and quietly making my way to my room. The house was dark and I entered my room. Closing the door I slipped on bed without removing my shoe. I feel in the arms of sleep, hoping a soundless sleep. Without another nightmare nor a green eyed guy dream. Just plain emptiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88 2 1
[One-shot] Pairings: implied Drarry at the end, Hinny (One-sided), Ginny/OMC Genre: Romance, Drama, Tragedy. AU: The Potters lived. No Voldemort. Pub...
18.3K 423 24
What if Harry never REALLY fell in love with Ginny? What if Ron never fell in love with Hermione? What if Ron couldn't get back into the tent after h...
94.8K 2.3K 25
REWRITE HAS BEEN POSTED AND CAN BE FOUND UNDER THE NAME STRANGE MAGIC (REWRITE). One day while shopping in Diagon Alley, Harry discovers something t...
69.8K 1.3K 10
The story of how I realised my love for the one person I couldn't have - my best friend. Set around sixth year at Hogwarts and the Burrow. Lots of fl...