Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

By ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 27

1.4K 30 2
By ryderlynnfever

"So she will be fine?" Mom asks me.

"I dont know. We havent hear from her yet. Dad is still in the hospital with her parents." I said to mom.

Quinn got traffic accident and because of that Rachel and Finn decided to cancelled their wedding besides they lost they slot time.

We might won the sectionals but there is bad luck behind that. I mean, Tina was right. The groom cant see the bride before wedding or it will be a bad luck.

Now, I'm staying in my mom's house as today is Saturday and I'm doing the custody. I'm just sitting down on the sofa in living room and eat a bag of potato chips as mom is busy with folding clothes.

"But she didnt comma or anything right?" Mom asks me.

"I dont know, mom. But the police said that her legs were bleeding." I said to mom.

"As song as she didnt comma is fine." Mom simply said.

"Why?" I frown at her.

"Honey, when you got your asthma attack two years ago, you went comma for three days and that was freaking me out. I mean, outside your body looked fine but inside I didnt know with that. And all I can remember people kept telling me that comma was in between alive and die. And glad that day when you were with your dad you were only fainted." Mom sighs.

"I didnt remember that." I said to her.

"Of course you didnt remember that because you were sleeping like Sleeping Beauty. That was a worst nightmare for me." Mom says to me.

"It means that you really love me right?" I ask mom.

"Of course, sweetheart. I cant stop crying and hoping that you'd be fine." Mom says to me.

"Like Quinn's mom in that hospital?" I ask mom.

"Worse than that. I mean, she knew her daughter only get a damn surgery on her legs but what I saw was my daughter comma there and didnt wake up and nobody knew when you would wake up. I was freaking out. Why do you ask me that?"

"Nothing. Just want to know." I giggle.

"You really look like your dad with that dying smirk." Mom chuckles.

"You know what, mom? Mike really loves my nose." I chuckle.

"Really? Ah that's my nose." Mom chuckles.

"Want to know something, mom? Mike got into Joffrey Ballet School of Dance in Chicago." I grin at mom.

"He is cute and cool." Mom nodded.

"Dad also cute and cool when he was in high school right?" I smirk at mom.

"Ugh honey, stop that." Mom rolls her eyes. "What do you want for dinner by the way?"

"Anything with chicken." I said to mom.

"Alright." Mom nodded and stand up from her seat.

I just turn my face to the tv until the door bell rings. I was about to stand up from my seat and open the door and mom open the door.

"Hey, I though I could stop by." Dad's voice.

I turn around and look at the door. "Daddy?"

"Hey, sweetheart. I brough your favorite food and your inhaler puffs." Dad smiles at me.

"Just come in, Will." Mom says to dad.

"Thank you." Dad chuckles and gets in.

Mom closes the door and turn around at us. "Alright, I'm gonna prepare for dinner." Mom says to us.

"No, you dont need to. I brough food for you too." Dad says to her.

"How's Quinn?" I ask dad.

"She already awake. I dont know what happen with the pipe of her legs. One thing that I have to remind you when you officially can drive, dont text while drive. She was answering Rachel's text and didnt realize that a truck hit her car." Dad says to me.

"You didnt even let me to drive, dad." I roll my eyes.

"I'm gonna take the dishes." Mom says to us.

"Do you mind if I have dinner with you both?" Dad asks mom.

"No. It's fine, Will." Mom smiles at dad and walk away.

"Alright then." Dad smiles and turn his face to the food.

I just raise my eyebrows and cross my legs on the sofa. Something weird between my parents and I dont know how often they talk to each other now. Is there a way my parents will getting back together? Or is it just because of me? I dont know.

Well, I just can hope the best for them. To be honest, I'm tired doing custody every week. But what am I supposed to do? I'm just the kid. They're the adults.

Mom walks back to the living room and bring the dishes and place it on the table. "You went to Broaster Dinner?" Mom asks dad.

"Yeah. It was near Quinn's hospital." Dad nodded.

"What's wrong with that place?" I ask them.

"No. It was a place when we had our first date." Mom simply said then suddenly turn her face at dad.

"That was sweet." I smirk at them.

"Just eat your food. I dont want to see you get allergic with flowers again." Dad says to me.

"Not make sense." I roll my eyes.

"I know what is the thing you love the most." Mom says to me and start feed me.

"I'm not a baby, mom." I groan.

"When you were baby you really love food and fruit, honey." Dad says to me.

"Really?" I ask dad.

"Yeah. Every week, your dad went to work buy fruits from the fresh market for you. Then I would make smoothies for you and you would eat that until nothing's left." Mom says to me.

"Thats why I was fat." I chuckle.

"You werent fat, just chubby and curvy." Dad chuckles.

"When will have dinner like this again?" I ask them.

Mom and dad just looking at each other and being quiet. I really want my family back. I really want my parents getting back together and us become family again.

"Just finish your dinner okay." Mom rubs my hair and smiles at me.

I smile back at her and nodded and eat my food. I miss being the only one child in my house with my parents next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glee Club

I'm sitting down in the middle row and everyone just sitting down on their seat and we are waiting for Quinn. Dad said that she will back to school today and we want to welcome her here.

"Okay everyone, I have an announcement." I stand up from my seat and walk to the front lead Mike.

"What are you doing?" Mike whisper at me.

"Are you two getting married?" Artie frowns at us.

"No." I shake my head. "It's Mike. He got into Joffrey!" I grin at them.

"What?" Tina gasped.

"Wow, man congratulations." Finn grins at Mike.

"Wow, Mike you really earn that. Good job." Dad smiles at him.

"Yeah I almost miss deadlines though but thank to Paris who sent that application for me, just in case. And I recieved the letter and I got that. I also want to thank you. To all of you for all the supports. This is such a great news. I cant believe that." Mike smiles at us.

I just go back to my seat and sit down on my seat as the others start hugging him. I'm so proud of him. I mean he is really amazing.

Quinn:
You could never know what it's like
Your blood like a winter freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use

Artie:
And did you think this fool could never win
Well look at me, I'mma coming back again
I got a taste of love in a simple way
But if you need to know while I'm still standing 

Artie with New Directions:
You just fade away

Artie and Quinn with New Directions harmonizing:
Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

Artie and Quinn with New Directions:
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah

Quinn with New Directions harmonizing:
Once I never could hope to win
You starting down the road leaving me again

Artie:
The threats you made were meant to cut me down
And if our love was just a circus 

Artie with New Directions:
You'd be a clown by now

Artie and Quinn:
Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

Artie and Quinn with New Directions:
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah

Quinn with New Directions (Artie):
Don't you know, I'm still standing (Ooooh) 
Better than I ever did 

Artie and Quinn with New Directions harmonizing:
Looking like a true survivor

Quinn with New Directions:
Feeling like a little kid
(Artie: I'm still standing) I'm still standing 

Artie and Quinn with New Directions (Artie):
After all this time (Standing) 
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind
I'm still standing 
Yeah! yeah! yeah! (Yeah!) 

Quinn with New Directions (Artie):
I'm still standing (Standing) 
Yeah! yeah! yeah! (Whoa uh oh) 

Artie and Quinn with New Directions:
I'm still standing

Quinn with New Directions (Artie):
Yeah! yeah! yeah! (Yeahhh eh eh eh eh eh) 

Artie and Quinn with New Directions (Artie):
I'm still standing 
Yeah! yeah! yeah! (Oh oh...) 
I'm still standing 
Yeah! yeah! yeah! (Yeah yeah yeah yeah!) 
I'm still standing 

Quinn with New Directions (Artie):
Yeah! yeah! yeah! (I'm still standing, I'm still standing) 

Artie and Quinn with New Directions:
I'm still standing

We applauding as Quinn and Artie ended up their performance. I cant believe that Quinn is really on a wheelchair like that and broke her legs.

"Here's a lesson for your board, Mr. Schue. Don't text and drive. Ever. It's the stupidest thing I've ever done. Besides sleeping with Puck. There's a lot of rumors floating around, so let's clear the air. First of all, all my plumbing still works, which is awesome. But my spine was severely compressed in the car accident, which basically means I can't move my feet or legs. But the good thing is that I'm starting to regain feeling, so with a lot of physical therapy, and your prayers, I stand a good chance for a full recovery. So no tears. That means you, Tina. Oh, and I apologize for the number. My dance moves aren't as smooth as Artie's yet. With practice, they will be. I promise that by the time we go to Nationals, I'll be out of this chair, and dancing on that stage." Quinn says to us.

"All right." Dad nodded.

We are smiling at her and stand up from our seat and hug her. I cant believe that this is happening to her. Glad that I cant drive so I guess I wont get car accident.

~~~~

"Coach, can I ask you something?" I ask coach Beiste.

"What's up, kiddo?" Coach Beiste turns her face at me.

We are sitting down in the bleachers. I just finished my cheerios practice and coach Beiste just finished her football practice.

"Since you are the only one adult friend of mine. I want to ask you, is there a chance of two people who already divorced getting back together?"

"Of course there will always be chance for them. Time flies, people changes, second chance. Why?" Coach Beiste raises her eyebrows at me.

"I miss having a family." I sigh.

"You got your mom and your dad." Coach Beiste says to me.

"Yeah but in different way." I simply said.

"I knew that how's that feel. My parents divorced when I was five and I lived nomad afterwards, you know did the custody like what you did. Then my dad gone until my mom died when I was in high school and I struggled alone." Coach Beiste says.

"It's sucks isnt it? I miss having dinner with my mom and my dad together. Then have a family vacation. Three of us. I miss that, coach." I let out a sigh.

"Trust me. There will always be a chance and miracle." Coach Beiste half-smiled at me.

"I hope so." I sigh. "I forgot, I have Booty Camp now. Talk to you later, coach." I stand up from my seat and bring my backpack.

"See you, kid." Coach Beiste says to me.

I wave her a goodbye and walk away from the field. I hold my mineral bottle and walk to McKinley building. I walk to the auditorium and place my backpack on the corner and get into the line.

"Little Honey Badger, you're late!" Coach Sue yelled at me.

"What?" I frown.

"Hey, Mercedes. Who you texting?" Coach Sue glares at Mercedes.

"I'm not texting anyone, I'm donating to the Obama campaign." Mercedes simply said. Coach Sue suddenly takes her phone and throw her phone away and it brokes. "My Droid!" Mercedes shouts.

"Good news! I booked a tour at the Railroad Museum on Friday, which means we're gonna have an awesome Senior's Ditch Day." Finn walks in and grins at us. "What is she doing here?" Finn asks us.

"Hey, Granny Panties! I'm taking over Booty Camp 1. Now stand in line and look up straight. I'm gonna tell you something. You're out of shape, you're constantly late, and when you're not too busy texting, you're complaining about the choreography you're too lazy to learn. You're nothing but a coven of tardy, narcissistic, bloated bags of cellulite who will stab each other in the back at the first glimpse of a solo in a competition hosted by a late-night horror movie host. Well, those days are over." Coach Sue yelled at us.

I frown and shake my head. Oh hell to the no. How come dad let coach Sue took over the booty camp? He really want to kill me slowly. Ugh slowly.

~~~~

I'm sitting down on the sofa in living room and put pain cream to my legs. The booty camp and cheerios at the same time is sucks. I'm tired and I guess I want to die.

"I'm home." Dad shouts and open the door. I keep rubbing my legs with pain cream until dad turn his face at me and raises his eyebrows. "What happened?" Dad asks me.

"You shouldnt let coach Sue to run booty camp. She is the worst, dad." I whimpered.

"What's wrong?" Dad frowns at me and sit down in front of me.

"She yelled. She pushed us too hard. She is worst, dad. Look at my legs." I said to dad.

"Nothing's wrong with your legs." Dad simply said.

"Yeah but it hurts." I roll my eyes.

"Haha you're a cheerio. You know her." Dad chuckles.

"Dad..." I whimpered.

"Honey, Sue is a champion. And I want to win nationals so when she asked me to help glee club, all I can say yes. She is a proven champion. Until nationals okay. Hold that." Dad says to me.

"Daddy but she is.."

"I will try to talk to her tomorrow to be more calm and friendly. And dont push you guys too hard." Dad rubs my hair.

"Alright." I sigh.

"That's my girl." Dad smiles at me and kisses my forehead then walk away.

I let out a sigh and keep rubbing my legs and hope that my pain will gone and I can sleep well tonight and coach Sue will be more calm since she is pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting down on the sofa in library as Mike is sitting down behind me. All the seniors here are talking about senior ditch day. And I'm just listening to them and put nail polish to my nails.

"We all know why we're here. I've waited five years for this. I want ideas for Senior Ditch Day. Go." Puck says to them.

"Ooh! A Gershwin/Sondheim scavenger hunt!" Kurt grins at them.

"That sounds like torture." Santana simply said.

"We want actual ideas, Kurt." Puck simply said.

"How about a dance movie marathon? Footloose Footloose 2011." Mike grins at them.

"Only you who loves that." I roll my eyes.

"Also you." Mike grins at me.

"What about a non-alcoholic pub crawl?" Mercedes asks.

"It's Senior Ditch Day, not Senior Citizen's Ditch Day." Puck simply said.

"It's springtime. I would like to see something give birth." Brittany says to them.

"Quinn, I'm so sorry. It was my wedding that you were going to when you got into your car crash, and you were answering my text message, and now we're all sitting here, and we're talking about this day that's supposed to be the most amazing and unforgettable day of our high school lives, and we're-we're completely ignoring the fact that she's sitting in that chair? It's not right. It's not right, and it shouldn't be like this." Rachel starts sobbing.

"Well, maybe not, but this is the way it is. My accident, which you did not cause, by the way, does not define me or ruin our senior year. I meant what I said in the choir room. I'm not gonna dwell on this, and neither should any of you, okay? Come here. Come on. Come on. Now, we are ditching as planned. I think we should go to Six Flags." Quinn smiles at them.

"The Lady Fabray has chosen wisely. Six Flags it is. Meeting adjourned." Puck says to us.

I stand up from my seat and take my nail polish then walk out from the library until Mike put his hand around my shoulder.

"So you love your nail more than me now huh?" Mike pinches my nose.

"Yes I am." I grin at him and put my hand around his waist.

"You will follow me to my senior ditch day right?" Mike asks me.

"It's senior ditch day, Mike not junior ditch day." I said to him.

"But I want you with me in my senior ditch day." Mike whimpered.

"I dont like it when you start whimpering like that. Okay fine. I'll go with you." I grin at Mike.

"By the way my parents out of the town tonight. Do you wanna come over? We can playing games and cuddle or study and cuddle or dancing and cuddle. Your choice." Mike grins back at me.

"Always cuddle huh." I chuckle.

"I love cuddling with you." Mike smirks at me.

Suddenly dad clears his throat as we both walk enter the choir room passed him. I turn my face at him and he suddenly turns his face away. I roll my eyes and Mike leaves my shoulder and holds my hand as we both sit down next to each other.

"I shouldnt say that things in front of your dad." Mike whisper at me.

"That's fine. I usually cuddle a lot with him." I nodded.

The others finally walks into the choir room and they're sitting down on their seat until coach Sue walks in and walks to the whiteboard.

"Lazy idiots, your leader Will Schuester has informed me that my teaching methods are harsh and too extreme. So I've decided to show you what a real artist looks and acts like. Ladies and gays, as my gift to you, which you do not deserve, I give you Porcelain's famous brother.." Coach Sue says to us.

"Actually, it's my brother." Blaine says to us.

"Cooper Anderson." Coach Sue says until Blaine's brother walks in.

"He's hot." I whisper at Mike.

"Do you want to see my abs?" Mike simply asks.

"Jealousy problem detected." I roll my eyes.

"Thank you, Sue. Namaste. Okay. Guys, it was just a few years ago that I was sitting in a sad drab room like this with dreams like yours that I thought would never come true. But you know what? They did. So, tomorrow, at Sue's insistence, I will be teaching a Master class in acting for anyone who's interested in becoming successful in the business like me." Cooper says to us.

"Fantastic! Cooper, we can't thank you enough. This is so generous of you to share your time and expertise." Dad says to him.

"Well, it's very clear that the Anderson brothers are very talented, and I'm sure that there were many a family holiday where the two of you maybe did a little duet by the piano?" Rachel says to him.

"Actually, it's funny that you should mention that because Blaine and I were famous around the neighborhood." Cooper says to us.

"Not famous." Blaine chuckles.

"We were pretty famous around the neighborhood for our dueling Simon LeBon impressions." Cooper grins at us.

"Oh, no, no, no, no. Please don't make me do that." Blaine shakes his head.

"Oh, no, Blaine, you have to. You're both so handsome and good." Kurt says to Blaine.

"Come on, Blaine. What do you say? How about a little Duran Duran? Is that okay? Yeah. Come on." Cooper says to Blaine.

"Okay, okay, okay. You're on, Cooper." Blaine chuckles and stand up from his seat and walks to the front.

"Ooh, the cardigan's coming off." Cooper chuckles.

Blaine (and Cooper):
Dark in the city, night is a wire
Steam in the subway, earth is afire
(Do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do)

Cooper:
Woman, you want me, give me a sign,
And catch my breathing even closer behind

Blaine and Cooper (Cooper):
Do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do

Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand,
(Smell like I sound!)
Just like that river, twisting through a dusty land,
(Straddle the line!)
And when she shines, she really shows you all she can
(Mouth is alive!)
Oh, Rio, Rio, dance across the Rio Grande

Blaine (and Cooper):
Stalked in the forest, too close to hide
I'll be upon you by the moonlight side
(Do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do)

Cooper:
High blood drumming on your skin, it's so tight
You feel my heat, I'm just a moment behind

Blaine and Cooper:
Do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do-do, do, do 

Blaine and Cooper with New Directions (Cooper with New Directions):
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand,
(Smell like I sound!)
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land,
(Straddle the line!)
And when she shines, she really shows you all she can
(Mouth is alive!)
Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grande

Blaine:
Hungry like the wolf
I'm hungry like the wolf
Hungry like the wolf
Don't make a sound!

Cooper with New Directions (Blaine and Cooper with New Directions):
Her name is Rio; she don't need to understand, (Blaine: Yeah!)
Smell like I sound!
(And I might find her if I'm looking like I can)
Straddle the line!
(Oh, Rio, Rio, hear them shout across the land)
Mouth is alive!
(From mountains in the north, down to the Rio Grande)
Burning the ground!
(Her name is Rio; she don't need to understand) (Cooper: Oh!)
(New Directions: Smell like I sound!)
(From mountains in the north, down to the Rio Grande)
Burnin' the ground!

~~~~

"I feel like I want to cry watch this movie again and again." I said to Mike.

"Because this movie is too sad?" Mike asks me.

"No, because I'm bored watching this movie again and again. Change it." I groan.

"No. I love this movie." Mike shakes his head.

"Okay good night." I simply said and take his pillow and make aslant backing him.

"Good night too." Mike simply said.

I turn around at him and pouted at him. Mike just laughs out loud and left a kiss on my lips.

"What?" I ask him.

"You're cute." Mike chuckles.

"I hate you." I roll my eyes.

"Come here." Mike spread his arms.

I move my body closer to him and put my hand around his belly as my head lean on his arm.

"Mike, I'm sleepy." I said to him.

"Just sleep here with me." Mike kisses my forehead.

I close my eyes and burry my face to his neck as Mike rubs my hair and my back. There are only two guys that I always snuggle with. One is my dad and second is Mike. And I love them both.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 151 35
Do you remember the time when Mike's father had told Mike he can apply to a dance school? The best dance school? Well, that meant Tina had sent Mike'...
89 7 1
"She had really done it. She had slapped the green giant Finn Hudson." "This was it. This was the moment that could determine the rest of her life." ...
28.9K 1.9K 30
Santana Lopez X Fem OC 2023 Glee Fanfiction Honorable Mention Award Winner for Best Santana Book XXXX Madison Casper had never fallen in love. She w...
73.5K 1.1K 90
Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in love. She and her twin brother Liam, lear...