Be My Princess: ~2:51~

By Reira-Shearwin

12:47-they went back into their rooms, 1:53-they couldn't stop thinking about each other, 2:12-they were in o... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1: Facade
Chapter 2: Masquearde
Chapter 3: Intruder
Chapter 4: Laura
Chapter 5: Alma
Chapter 6: Ball
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Shopping
Chapter 9: Accident
Chapter 10: Pain
Chapter 11: Awkward
Chapter 12: Moonlight
Chapter 13: Balcony
Chapter 14: Kisses
Chapter 15: Basketball
Chapter 16: Tears
Chapter 17: Waffles
Chapter 18: Runaway
Chapter 19: Investigation
Chapter 20: Bar
Chapter 21: Play
Epilogue

Facts About 'Be My Princess: ~2:51~'

126 1 10
By Reira-Shearwin

Be My Princess: 2:51 was originally another fanfiction that I made up. The original name was 'There Sister'; however, I personally think that the other is a better fit. I had many troubles and writer's block when I first published this, even if I wrote chapters in advance. After so many drafts, I became satisfied with what I had published; unedited.

My grammar is not all that perfect, I just put random punctuation signs where I think is appropriate and look more professional even if I have no clue what I was doing. I'll fix everything later when I do not fell lazy; which will not be anytime soon.

This fanfiction was one of my most favoured out of the rest which I came up with before publishing it. The only reason why I published it was partly because I was leaving my readers hanging and that I needed to publish something new and fast since I wasn't getting enough requests from my one-shot fanfic.

Brienna was I name that I thought randomly out of my head because I thought that Brianna was too common. Still thinking about changing it even though I've already finished the first book.

A total of 24 published drafts and 20 unpublished ones. 

I went with Keith cause he seemed easy to do but later on I realised that he wasn't getting enough scenes dedicated to him. I've tried to fix up but then like: 'Wait, how is he when he is in love with MC in BMP?'.

The original BMP: There Sister is sort of different in plot. With about 5 chapters, I took the prologue and chapter one from it (completely copying the prologue while making some changes to chapter 1). 

Brienna Vielia Spencer: Brienna—strong and Vielia—conceal

Age: 23 (End of book)

Alluriana Laquita Michel: Alluriana—charming grace and Laquita—a quiet and well-behaved child (I put a lot of thought into all the names of characters!)

Age 23

Paired off with Roberto (I was thinking about changing it to someone else though because I might make a book for her and I already made a fanfic for Roberto.)

I was going to do something interesting for Brienna's birthday but too late. I'm satisfied with what I came up with.

I'm going to make a sequel for this fanfiction! Who knows when I'll publish it since I'm going to be extremely busy during summer hence I finish the book now. The sequel will have the mafia involved more and that's for certain. 

This series might be a trilogy. It depends how short I will make the sequel which I have not started as yet. I still have to cotinue the other sequel for my other book too, which I gave up on. But don't worry! I'll publish it who knows when!

Drafts:

Chapter 2.1: Masquerade

Chapter 3: Shadow

Chapter 8: Cottage

Chapter 8.1: 

Chapter 8.2:

Chapter 15:

Chapter 15.1:

Chapter 15.2:

Chapter 15.3: Message

Chapter 15.4: Philip

Chapter 16.2: Crash

Chapter 17: Lake

Chapter 17.2: Lake

Chapter 17.3:

Chapter 17.4:

Chapter 17: Birthday

Chapter 19.2: Runaway

Chapter 19: Hotel

Recovery (Where I copied and pasted every published chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 121 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
895K 15.2K 43
They say that nowadays, love cease to exist. It's just a myth. To which it never existed. That it was just in fairytale. Or in movie's, book but not...
8.5K 382 43
Have you ever considered how two people can fall in love by writing a paper? I started to write this story in June 2016, I was 15 years old. I didn't...
180K 5.1K 34
Truth was, it didn't take her admitting that she loved him for him to realize he felt the same. Nor did it take the few months of dating. No, from th...