Maybe it's us... (JcPenny)

Bởi DatAuthor

I'm Jenn, I'm the new kid in school who doesn't want their heart broken, again. Hopefully this new school wil... Xem Thêm

Maybe it's us... (JcPenny)
Are you Ok?
Finn the Captain
UPDATESSS
Making The Collab
Which one?
UPDATTEEESS
Uh Oh.
Uh Oh pt.2
Updates c:
Counselling
Counseling pt.2
Hi Finn
The New Video
The Date
Let's hang out
The Jc/Jenn Collab
Graduation Day
You let her go...
Oh god.
//updates\\
Jealous.
CALM DOWN
Goodbye Finn
Easter.
SURPRISE!!
She's back
Preparation
I'M BACK
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
HE'S WHAT?!
HE'S WHAT?! Pt.2
It's....
The Revealing
ZE PARTY
Problems
Kiandrea Anniversary
Public Pools
MOVIES & MAKE OUTS
Update
We need to talk...
I'm Sorry
A difference
The Final Chapter
New Work and Stuff
IT'S PUBLISHED
I'm not dead
Book 2
It's arrived.
Quick Update

Visiting Finn

2K 30 1
Bởi DatAuthor

                                  [Jenn's POV]

    Today will be the first day I will be visiting Finn. I hope he's better. Last time I saw him, he almost died so I hope this day isn't as bad. I walked into his room and the nurse gave me a list of things to do. Since when did I become a nanny? I read the list and it was just filled with hang out with Finn and stuff like that.

    Jenn: Hey Finn.

    Finn: Hey.

    Jenn: How are you?

    Finn: Good. I've had a few therapy sessions so after a few visits, you won't have to visit me anymore, and you can do whatever you please.

    Jenn: Don't say that Finn, I will still visit you. You're my best friend, not my patient.

    Finn: Thanks for that. I'm really going to miss you Jenn.

    Jenn: What do you mean?

    Finn: I'm...... I'm moving back to the UK.

    Jenn: WHAT?!

    Finn started crying and he looked back at me.

    Finn: The doctors.... They filed me with a diagnosis. I could be cured, but only with a treatment that's back in the UK.

    Jenn: Finn, we can face time! That's where we can talk to each other.

    Finn: But we'll be so far apart.

    Jenn: I'll visit every few months. Use some YouTube money for tickets! We will also be seeing each other at playlist, vidcon, and a bunch of other YouTube events! Plus, when you're cured, you can move back here.

    Finn: I know, I'm just really going to miss you Jenn.

    Jenn: Well this isn't goodbye. Its... its just... see you later.

    Finn: Pinky promise?

    Jenn: Haha ya... Pinky promise. I also brought you this.

    I pulled out a strip of photo booth pictures of us two at the pier.

    Jenn: I want you to keep these.

    Finn: I will. I'll miss you Jenn...

    Jenn: Bye..

    Finn: Bye..

    I walked outside the room and headed to Chipotle to grab some food, and I saw Carson and Lia making out by the entrance.

    Jenn: Uh, you guys are in the way.

    Lia and Carson: *smooch smooch*

    Jenn: EXCUSE ME!

    Carson: Oh sorry. Uhhh.... Lia and I are going out now.

    Jenn: I couldn't tell!

    Carson: Well I gotta head back to the hotel. Tomorrow I'm moving in with my brother.

    Lia: Bye. So Jenn. What's with you and Mister British?

    Jenn: We're friends. And he's moving. Why do you want to know anyway?

    Lia: No reason. Well see ya.

    Jenn: Kay.

    I grabbed my food and headed back to my apartment to start arranging my room. When I got there, the living room and kitchen were set up.

    Andrea: Eh? You like it? I fixed it up this morning.

    Jenn: Its amazing! Too bad we don't have a TV. Or cable..

    Andrea: We have Netflix.

    Jenn: Of course, Netflix.

    Andrea: Well my room is set up. You gonna do yours?

    Jenn: Yeah, right now.

    I walked into my room and saw a bunch of unpacked boxes. While I was arranging things I saw a big box of pictures from vidcon. Photo booth pictures of me and my old collab channel, when we payed to go. Those were great days. Then I saw pictures of playlist from a few months ago with me, o2l, and a bunch of my new YouTube friends. I put all those things on a board and hung it on my wall. I started putting away more stuff and I eventually began to assemble my bed. In the middle of setting it up I heard a scream coming from the living room/kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hey guys! So as you can tell I decided to make these chapters earlier because I have to do something later tonight, and I just want to thank you guys for so many reads, and I'll see y'all next time, byeeeeeeeeee!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

218 0 23
She was a shy naive girl when everyone first met her or so they thought. After that first day of school they start to notice that she's different the...
6.9K 133 20
A girl named Natalie was put in an orphanage. She is only 15 and loves o2l. One day she gets the news of a life time. Will the news be good for her...
78.5K 1.8K 41
Let's just say college is going to be a bumpy ride...
45K 415 29
***This has been unedited for way too long. I am currently going back, filling in plot holes, and editing my many, many, MANY mistakes. This story wi...