The Vampire King's Daughter

By demonslayer29

What if you save a vampire toddler and kept her for a while? Then her dad shows up and almost killed you thin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Special chapter
Special chapter 2
Special chapter 3
Special chapter 4
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special chapter 5
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 6

6.8K 287 47
By demonslayer29

Author note
I know I updated really late. I was busy with summer reading, studying for my learners permit, and band camp and one freshman acts like he was perfect telling people to follow him, to be in step, to count loud, to take bigger steps. When he doesn't do any of those and is always out of step and not in tempo. He also makes smart comments or comments about everything. No one likes him except his little group of friends. Also on Friday July 28, we had a thing call section war where each section like woodwinds, brass, drum line, and guard have a water fight. But they upgraded this year with shaving cream, flour, water guns, water balloons and green liquid. But brass weren't suppose to start during practice and they did. AT ME! It even got all over my instrument. This is why I don't like the guys at my marching band. They are immature and stupid, always talking, doesn't really listen to the teacher either, and incredibly annoying. And when we do go to marching band contest I wouldn't be surprise if we didn't get a good score.

------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

It has been two days and there is no files on anyone name Flame or Jay. Eunha won't budge in telling me who she is. All she says is that she is a vampire and werwolf.

I even tried to visit well sneak in. But that failed since I got caught up on booby traps and her literally kicking me out.

"Daddy?"

Eunha walk into my office rubbing her eye and carrying her stuff animal. My butler came in smiling.

"Would you like anything to eat?"

"It's alright we'll come down later."

He nodded and left.

"Hey sweetheart."

I pick her up onto my lap and sat in my chair.

"Daddy what are you doing?"

"Just work."

"Are you looking for Flame unnie?"

I look at her in surprise then tried to hide it.

"No?"

She turn herself to face me and tilt her head up.

"You won't find Flame unnie in there."

My eyes widen.

"What do you mean Eunha?"

"I saw two paper like these in Unnie's room. There was Unnie's picture and uncle Bacon."

"Wait who's Bacon?"

"The uncle with glasses."

I look at her raising an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Because Unnie calls him that."

I nodded slowly. There was a knock on the door but before I could say come in. The person came in already.

"Oh Jagi."

I mentally groan. I almost show my disgust but held it. That woman was practically naked. I sniff the air and my eye twitch.

This woman needs to learn the word appropriate. And that I'm not stupid to know she's been getting it on with other men. I can smell it on her and unfortunately see it.

I would say behind my back but it really isn't if I knew and can hear them across the room.

"What do you want?"

She roll her eyes and walk closer. Eunha clench into my shirt. She snuggle closer into my stomach.

"I was hoping we could-"

"No."

She puff her cheeks almost making me gag.

"But you didn't even-"

"I know what you were gonna say. My answer is still a no."

Even a clueless person could see what you were up to by your outfit. Or should I say strings.

Eunha started shaking and I look to see her glaring at Eunha and probably saying something to her telepathically.

"Honey come on. We haven't gotten close for a while."

I roll my eyes and cover Eunha's head with my hand. So she doesn't talk to her in her mind anymore.

"Leave now."

She pout and wouldn't leave.

"Leave now Gracie."

"It's Grace."

"Then why would your parents name you Gracie?"

She got red and storm out the room. Eunha look up and let out a breathe of relief.

"Eunha."

She froze and look up at me. Her eyes were red and I saw my shirt wet. I hug her and pat her to calm her down.

"It will be alright. But right now you will tell me everything. Okay?"

She nodded and started from the beginning.

Flame POV

I brought demon body home and threw it. Shinee rush up to me and took the body.

"Yah!"

They look at me and drop the body.

"You five. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU? I HAD TO DEAL WITH ALL OF THIS! I had to deal with all those annoying people and you hiding from the vampire King aka Jungkook!"

They stay silent and then an alarm went off.

"Now what?"

Jungkook popped up on the screen.

"You are off the hook for now."

I went out and to the elevator that takes me to my room. But one little annoying thing. It opens and drops me on my floor.

"I need to hurry up and fix that."

I got up rubbing my butt and walk to the door. The doorbell ringing started going at a faster pace. I peek through the peephole to see him pressing it angrily with his super speed.

"Go away."

"No. Now open this door!"

I laugh silently and shrug my shoulders. I walk away from the door only for it to turn into hard knocking. I sigh, turn back and was about to open the door when his fist came through forming a hole.

My eyes widen including his.

"Oops."

I open the door making him rub the back of his neck.

"Sorry?"

I took a deep breathe and let it out. I push him in and close the door.

Don't explode. Don't explode.

"So Eunha told me you are a vampire/werewolf."

I roll my eyes and made my way to the storage closet. I grab tape and my bucket of wet concrete.

Don't ask.

I went to the door and fix it. I then walk up to Jungkook, drag him by his shirt and then threw him in Baekhyun's room.

I got on the slide and went down. I push him against a wall.

"I am not in the mood to deal with you. Now leave. And yes it's true I'm vampire/werewolf but you will never find out who I am. Not now not ever. So please leave and stay out of our life's for good."

I let go and grab his arm. I drag him out closing the door on him.

Jungkook POV

I kept blinking at seeing Eunha here when she kicked me out.

"Eunha."

"D-daddy. Are you okay?"

She came over and look at me worriedly.

"I'm fine."

I bend down to hug her and sigh. The door open and she lean against the door glaring at us.

"Why are you so interested to know about me?"

"Because I'm the Vampire King. It is my responsibility."

She roll her eyes and rub her forehead.

"Look Jay's and my life is complicated. We can't have you getting more involve with us."

I look at her and try to get into her head but I couldn't. I sigh and stood up.

"Eunha told me everything. And she needs a someone to be like a mother since my wife isn't capable of anything except cheating and abusing. And Eunha already sees as a motherly figure."

She nodded slowly and frown a little. Jay came out and stood next to her having the same expression.

"Look Jungkook Flame is right. You can't get more involve."

"Why? Are you hiding something?"

"No."

"Maybe."

Jay and Flame said at the same time. She hit his shoulder.

"Look it's complicated."

"And I don't like you."

Jay hit her this time and she roll her eyes.

"Look just leave and hire one of your friends to babysit her."

She was gonna leave when Eunha ran up to her. She hug her legs preventing her from closing the door.

"Flame unnie."

She rake her hand through her hair. She close her eyes for a while before opening them.

"Fine. But if your wife or anyone else that has a type of relation to her other than you two shows up at my house. Or even shows up in front of me or Baek-I mean Jay. You. Are. Dead. Am I clear?"

I nodded my head at how she is just as scary as my mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 498 13
Jungkook was the son of the wolf kingdom's king. He was a prince soon to be heir to the throne. Then all of a sudden he came across the beautiful han...
2.3K 166 24
She's practically Vampire royalty. He's one of the most well known Vampire Hunters. Will different sides keep them apart? TRIGGER WARNINGS Alcohol us...
1.6K 29 10
When some new boys move to town and start at your uneventful high school, one of them catches your eye, but you can't seem to figure out exactly why...
2.9K 186 16
Misunderstandings lining through the life of two kinds... Trust in a sentence only needed when its in need to be mocked.... The Vampire heir only b...