The Ruthless Alpha's Mate

By --LuckyThirteen--

Autumn Sanders is like any other she wolf in her pack that's waiting for a mate. She's young,carefree and doe... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: "Carnival Day."
Chapter 2: "Uh Oh! Mate!"
Chapter 3: "Like A Diamond In The Sky."
Chapter 4: "Screams,Sobs and Stories."
Chapter 5: "What.A.Day."
Chapter 6: "The Cats Out Of The Bag."
Chapter 7: "Good Bye."
Chapter 8: "Holy Shit."
Chapter 9: "Well That Went Well."
Chapter 10: "Sparks Fly."
Chapter 11: "Noah and Allie."
Chapter 13: "The Right Moment."
Chapter 14: "Ghost of a Smile."
Chapter 15: "Ahhhh,Mornings."
Chapter 16: "Greek God."
Chapter 17: "Bye,Bye."
Chapter 18: "The Next Day."
Chapter 19: "Pride,Fear and Worry."
Chapter 20: "Well I'm F*cked."
Chapter 21: "So Far,So Good."
Chapter 22: "I Could Never Get Tired Of This."
Chapter 23: "May God Save Me."
Chapter 24: "Shopping and Stephen."
Chapter 25: "Say Whaaaat?"
Chapter 26: "Luna Snow."
Chapter 27: "Challenge Accepted."
Chapter 28: "A Love That Never Dies. (Bonus)"
Chapter 29: "They're So Cute, I Think I'm Gonna Die."
Chapter 30: "Just One Freaking Day Without Interruptions."
Chapter 31: "Well Fudge Bro."
Chapter 32: "Bitch, Did Not Just Go There."
Chapter 33: "Soooo Embarrassing."
Chapter 34: "A Black Eyed Wolf Named Ekon."
Chapter 35: "Something Smells Fishy and It's Not The Salmon I Just Cooked."
Chapter 36: "Pssh..puff.. psshh..haaa.."
Chapter 37: "You and Your Assumptions."
Chapter 38: "The Revelation."
Chapter 39: "Damn Right, You Do."
Chapter 40: "Old Lady Who?"
Chapter 41: "My Beauty."
Chapter 42: "Alpha of the Knight Pack."
Chapter 43: "Stay With Me."
Chapter 44: "Small Bump."
Chapter 45: "Thee Party."
Chapter 46: "My Sunshine."
Author's Note.
Author's Note
It's Over

Chapter 12: "Candy Store."

141K 2.3K 466
By --LuckyThirteen--

Autumn's POV

After our 'The Notebook' moment we continued to walk around to let our clothes dry and get to know each other. Night came and we went back to the pack house, dried and laughing at the childhood stories we told each other. I found out that he was 19, he took in the alpha role at the age of 16, his favorite color is green and blue. His mother and father were Melinda and Ryan. He has a sister named Emily which is currently travelling the world with her mate, Jake which was a pack warrior in their pack. We walk in the pack house and everyone was gathered in the table, it was dinner time. 

"Autumn, c'mon we were just waiting for you guys."  Trevor says motioning us to come and we obliged.

"Thank God! they're here already im starving." Alec says.

We sit together and everyone starts to eat and we dig in the foods mom and the other ladies in the pack cooked. There are mash potatoes, steaks, beans and etc... After we eat, our father, damien and justin went to dads office for alpha business. Before damien leaves he kisses me on the forehead, i smile up at him and he smiles back then leaves.

I went to the kitchen and help mom with the dishes. I dry them off while talking to her.

"So, how have you two been?" she asks me.

"Good." i reply to her, a smile appearing to my face. 

"when i first met your father, i was just like that." she says with a giggle.

"mmmh.." i say finish drying the last plate.

"night mom." i tell her giving her peck on the cheek and walking out in the kitchen to my room.

"night dear." she says back.

I walk upstairs to my room and close the door behind me. I take a bath and after put on plaid blue boy boxers and a white tank top. I crawl to bed and was about to drift off when i felt an arm wrapped to my waist and pulls me to a hard, warm chest that smells clean,the familiar scent and from the sparks in my body its damien. I spin around so im facing him and bury my face in his chest while his arm tightens around me.

"what are you doing here?" i whisper to him even though its not necessary.

"i wanted to sleep with my mate and your dad gave me permission, what you don't want me here?" he says and i look up and a hurt expression is in his face. I shook my head and cup his face in my hands and kiss him on the lips. He reacts immediately and the kiss is soft and sweet. We pull back.

"of course i want you here, just wondering why are you here so early, alpha meetings usually take long." i explain to him and bury my head back in his chest. He kisses my hair and pulls me even tighter to him and i can hear summer purr in my head with so much closeness with our mate and a sigh of content made its way out of my lips and drift off to sleep with my mate holding me.

~MORNING~ 

I wake up after the most comfortable sleep i've had. When i tried to sit up i felt something preventing me, i look down and see an arm to my waist i follow where the arm belongs to and see its damiens, still sleeping. I tried to get it off but he just tightens his hold. After a few more tries im finally free. I sit up scream at my head 

FREEDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stretch and head to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and fix my face and my hair putting it in a messy bun.I walk out and see damien still sleeping but now hugging my pillow. i laugh a bit  (quietly) and tiptoe out of  the room careful not to wake him  

I walk downstairs to find it quiet and empty, i forgot to look at what time it is, i look at the wall clock in the kitchen and see its only 7:30 in the morning, no wonder everybody is still sleeping. I groan and What The Hell! im awake now might as well cook breakfast for everyone.

I heat up pans already and mix in the pancake mix. i cook a lot of pancakes for the entire pack. I cook the bacon's and im in my kitchen zone. I continue to cook while in my zone without noticing someone entered. Arms circled in my waist and i jump a little in surprise, i start to panic then feel the familiar parks occurring in my body, i relax immediately. I continue cooking while damien is still attached to me. His face is in my neck and leaving slow, butterfly kisses then nips slightly. He continues this and a quiet moan escapes my lips. He grunts in approval and tilts my head to the side and his lips meet mine. We kiss and i swear every time we kiss it feels like our first kiss again and again and again. Magical. wow! turning mushy now, eeeeck...

We continue to kiss until he finally turns my body around so i can face him and his hands are tight in my waist while mine are at his neck, burying my hands at his hair and tugging them a bit. He licks my lower lip for permission. I let him and his tongue massages mine and suddenly it gets heated we both fight for dominance but he wins. My lungs ached for air and i pull away making him growl. I breath in for air and when my lungs are just fine he swoops my lips again and kiss me. We kiss for a few more minutes until i pull away making him growl again. I roll my eyes and quickly peck him in the cheek and say good morning in his ear making him shiver and i smirk. I turn back around the stove and flip the bacon's, thank god they're not burnt. 

"good morning mate." he whispers in my ear and i shiver making him smirk. 

"mmmhh.." i tell him, still cooking.

"you know, i was a bit disappointed when i woke up my mate was not im my arms then i smelled the delicious smell of food and found you in here." he tells me. I tilt my head at him and smile, he kisses me again but i pull away quickly making him frown.

"I have to cook, maybe later." i tell him with a wink. He laughs and says: " Fine by me." then walks over at the chair by the counter and looks at me. I fix the table and he helps me. I walk in the kitchen to get the other things when im done and was about to yell wake up when damiens lips are on mine. We kiss and he pulls me up wraps my legs at his waist. His arms are still at my waist tightly holding me but not in the painful way just to bring me closer if possible, mine are at his neck tugging his hair and moaning when his hands slips under my tank top and touches my skin. His fingers are doing a circular motion at my back finding my weak points and when he does it i moan. I then feel myself in the kitchen counter and he fills himself in between my legs. We stood there kissing for what felt like hours until somebody coughed behind us. We pull apart and see my brothers horrified faces while my parents were amused.

"Yuck! guys if you were going to make out do it in a room not in the kitchen. The poor poor kitchen." trevor says.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, lets eat." i tell them rolling my eyes. Then hopping off the counter and seat at the table beside damien.

After we ate breakfast , damien ask me on a date, yes a date. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to my room and in my bathroom to shower. After showering i went to my closet put on undergarments and  picked a white lace corset top with a plain red flow skirt that fell just above my knee and silver gladiators. I heat the curler and wait for a bit. I curl the ends of my hair (where the red is) and after that i put on a plain silver headband. I walk over and sit in front of my vanity table and do my make up, just a simple blush, eyeliner and strawberry lip gloss. Just that. I wear my locket and after checking my reflection on  my full body mirror and nod in approval, i walk downstairs and saw damien waiting for me at the end of the stairs. He's wearing jeans, a simple white shirt that shows off his muscles greatly, black combat boots and black leather jacket to top off the bad boy look which he looks so hot.

I stand in front of him and he gathers me in his arms and kisses me with such passion, i kiss him back just as such. After a few minutes of kissing we both pull back for air. He pecks me again and it turned to a another make out session. I pull back and he immediately leans again to swoop in for a kiss but i put my hand on his lips.

"C'mon, if we kiss again we won't make it to our date." i say to him, he grumbles and pulls back and wraps his arm to my waist and possessively holding me to his side.

"finneee,." he says dragging a bit of the words which makes me smile again. We walk out the house and into his car. He opens the door for me and i give him a quick kiss which he wasn't prepared for he looks shock for a bit and smirks at me after his shock.(ok it makes sense) He closes the door and enter in his side. we drive and i look around noting that i don't know where are we going.

"damien, where are we going?" i ask looking at him, i saw that he shivered when i said his name which made me smirk.

"surprise." he says winking at me quickly and has a smirk of his own. i roll my eyes and get comfy then look at the window. He turns on the radio and the song Candy Store by Faber Drive ft. Ish fills in the silence. i grin to myself and sing quietly.

oh oh oh oh

and i really want mo-o-o-ore

oh honey your love is such a sugar rush and i can never get enough

im like oh oh oh oh

and i really want mo-o-o-ore

yeah honey your the sweetest thing i've ever seen before i'm like a kid in a candy store.

~A/N~

Hey guys sorry i haven't updated in a while and this is just a filler chapter. Well since my summer is starting now, i will and promise to update a lot. All the drama is done and school is over for me... I WILL UPDATE A LOT especially in the other stories. Promise.

Gotta go.

~CIAO!

~RICCItheGREAT! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
660K 15.4K 32
Grace Anderson was left packless and without a family when the most ruthless Alpha to walk on earth decided to avenge the death of his dead father, w...
3.2K 274 29
Autumn- I am not wolfless but my silver wolf needs my mate to unlock its potential. I'd been mateless for years until the fight that suddenly erupted...
1M 42.9K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...