liar liar •• sf9 [completed]

By keemche-stew

her life wasn't as easy as she thinks. secrets that she had to hide, people that she had to protect, reputati... More

One
Two
Three
not an update
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Not an update!
Eighteen
Nineteen
Not an update!
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
important information!
Christmas and New Year Special
Twenty-Six
not an update!
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
not an update!
Forty-Four
F I N A L

Thirty-Three

263 20 0
By keemche-stew

With a sigh, Hanna rested her back against the cold wall of the elevator with her eyes close. Taeyang said that she doesn't need to come here so often since his mother will be here soon and took care of him.

She's glad that some of her problems had been solved, even though it hurts one or maybe more people that she cared in her life.

She might not or maybe won't or maybe can't forget the kiss he did to her. The Ferris wheel kiss and the "try-to-forget-that-kiss" kiss that Taeyang warned her about.

The kiss got her sleepless for days - she could feel his lips still pressing against her that night.

It maybe took a little time to make her forget about the little sweet things that Taeyang did for her.

She may not love him, but she liked him not much as a friend or if he wanted a non-related brother-sister relationship, she would like that.

Thinking about the others, it's been a long time since she had seen both Rowoon and Juho. Hanna had the last exam in a different class and makes her not able to see Juho and Rowoon.

Because it's been to long since they see each other, she forgot if she still had problems with them or not since she think about how to end things with Taeyang too much.

It starts with a secret she had to keep and someone had caught her red-handed and had to deal with some consequences.

And her brother suddenly came to her mind and the guy in the bus on her way to the hospital. She didn't get to see his face clearly but she saw that he had a cross earing on his right ear and wear a cross necklace.

That's all she remembers of him but she do remember what he said to her. His brother might've involved into something that she didn't know about and don't know if her parents knows about it too.

The person that always protects her no matter what was being search by someone and cause some trouble with that guy or even worse with his people if that guy had a backup.

Hanna texted In-Seong earlier, before she went out from Taeyang's room that she wanted to talk about something and clueless as he is, In-Seong said yes and told her that he'll be waiting for her at home.

She hated secrets yet she held big secrets of herself. That's what she hated the most about her life.

But the good thing that not all the people in her school knows about it, about who she truly is and she don't know if Taeyang might spill everything and ruined the rest of her senior year.

Taeyang might do it and he might not do it. He just hard to predict.

"Aren't you gonna get off?" Hanna opens her eyes when a voice snapped her from her thoughts.

She looked up to where the floor had landed and turn to her left and bowed her head, mumbling a small thank you before walking out from the elevator.

She stop her foot not too far from the double automatic doors she about to pass through.

She couldn't count how many reporters that was standing outside the hospital, there's just too many.

Hanna search for her mask and she must've left it in Taeyang's bed earlier and going back up just wasting another time when she look down to the wrist watch she's wearing.

Looking around, there are a lot of people glancing at her way, whispering things that she couldn't hear. People recognize who she is now?

Her feet tapping against the marble floor of the hospital, her teeth biting her bottom lips hard as her hands clenching the hem of her jacket.

She didn't know what to do. People around her start calling her father's name like he's one of a killer.

The reporters turn around, fixing their gaze on her and start taking her pictures and videos of her. They couldn't get inside the hospital lobby because of the security.

Before she could even pass out, a leather jacket covers some part of her hair and circles his arms around her waist before dragging her out from the crowd.

At first Hanna thought that someone will kidnap her but then she recognizes the musk and manly scent that this person uses.

She couldn't see where this person taking her but the voices of people is fading and she could hear a metal door being opened and closed with a loud bang that makes her jump on her feet.

She knew that he brought her to the emergency exit of the hospital when her eyes landed on the grey floor of the stairs.

He let go of her waist and Hanna took off the jacket that was placed on her head and locked her eyes with none other than Juho.

In instant, she wanted to hug him, thanking him for helping her but her feet didn't agree with what she wanted to do and just stood there while locking her eyes to his.

It's been a long time since the last time he saw her. Her brown hair had grown longer than the last time and if he could joke it out he would say that he could play jump rope with her hair.

Her face still looks the same, but it feels different when he was this close with Hanna. Her scent finally filling up the empty slots he's wanted to fill or a simple word - his nose.

He was there when Hanna went out from the hospital and decided to follow her back home. Maybe it sounds weird but he wanted to see her, he'd wanted to see her ever since.

And it may hear like he's a creep but he followed her back to the hospital. He took his car with him along with his loyal friend, Young-Bin who maybe can't shut his mouth when he thought that Hanna won't come out from her house sooner or later.

At first Juho is clueless to why Hanna came out from the hospital with his brother, Young-Bin said that what if Hanna had a sickness that she never tell anyone but Juho refuse to believe what he said and trust his gut.

Turns out it was Taeyang. Young-Bin was going through the internet and passes the article about Yoo Corp son got into a big accident. He knew that the reason why Hanna come and goes to the hospital is to take care of Taeyang.

Hours and hours he waited for Hanna to walk out from the automatic double doors and wanted to talk to her, ask her if she want some coffee.

He couldn't wait anymore and decided to find Taeyang's room and drag her out by himself.

Everything feels like it's a destiny when Juho walk inside the lobby the same time Hanna is standing in the middle of the lobby looking outside the lobby that filled with reporters. 

He didn't hesitate to help her when he saw that Hanna is gaining some attention from the people in the lobby so as the reporters outside the hospital.

He knows that Hanna hates attention and not to mention that there's a lot of reporters outside.

"I don't have a chance to see you," He said, finally breaking the ice that separating them two, "I-I, uh, I miss you." He said, the words that he'd been wanting to say to her for days.

Hanna widens her eyes and couldn't say anything. She wanted to say thank you after he helped her once again but he beats her and breaks the ice before her.

Hanna couldn't do anything besides gulping, blinking and nodding her head like a doll with limited movement.

"H-How are-"Hanna did make Juho speechless yet again. Cutting his words, Hanna wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face to his chest, gripping his grey shirt with no mercy.

"I miss you too, you idiot!" Hanna yelled sniffing against Juho's chest. Juho blinked, absorbing what was happening right now before looking down to see a top of Hanna's head and felt a strong grip around his waist.

He let out a smile and a chuckle before settle his chin on top of her head and wrapped his arms around her neck.

"Don't you know how long I wanted to see you? Talk to you?" Hanna said punching his chest multiple times with blurry vision.

Juho chuckled before placing his hands on the side of her face and wipe her tears with his thumb before pulling her back into his embrace.

"Let's talk later and get you out of here." he said taking Hanna's hand and went down the stairs towards the basement of the hospital where Young-Bin had waited for them who probably mumbling some swear words because waiting on them for too long.

comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 200 16
너무 지로 | Neomu Jiro When Chan hated Jiro for almost getting him in trouble. - This book is produced by my wonderful imagination and no one else...
60.1K 2.5K 18
Y/N was a fake nerd at school but decided to change her personality and her looks to her past self back just because.. "Why are you so cold? Now i un...
95.6K 2.5K 74
Y/n is in a rookie girl group signed under FNC Entertainment, as she is pushed to her limits, sf9's youngest member begins to question his relationsh...
20.7K 905 17
"I'll make sure they can't hurt you anymore." Taeyong transfers to a new school after a traumatic summer, where he meets Doyoung. Time only tells wha...