Never the Same

By ieatplants

Meet Aspen, perfect life, amazing boyfriend, everyone loves her, when her mouth gets her in trouble she meets... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-Eight
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-four
Sequal
Catch up

Nineteen

394 30 6
By ieatplants

Recap:

"You lying son of a bitch! You said you were a virgin when I met you! Leave me alone!" And with that she stormed inside.

------------

"What was that all about," I ask Jaydon and he's just looking at his feet,me. "Jaydon. Answer me." I say through gritted teeth.

"He didn't tell you all the story," Ryder spoke up from my left, he hasn't spoken since we got out here but all the color is drained from his face.

"So why don't you tell me? I'm waiting." I impatiently tap my foot on the floor, I came here for a nice night not for them to tell stories.

"She kinda was my first love. I can't speak for Jaydon but she was mine. But she's nothing like you and that's what I'm trying to figure out. You respect yourself, unlike her. You're nice to everyone, she's a cold hearted bitch. You're perfect, inside and out. She was pretty hot but she was a bitch. But somehow she was my first love and now you're my last love. There's nobody out there like you Aspen." He pulls me into his chest tightly and I try to get my brain working through everything I said. I have a feeling that by the end of the night I was gonna be a bitch. Jaydon just stood there awkwardly and I thought about what Alison said.

"Wait a minute," I say and pull out of Ryder's embrace, everything clicked. "You took her virginity and lied to her!" I poke my finger in Jaydon's chest and he just rubs the back of his neck and nods.

"I didn't mean to offended her like that and she knows it but she won't listen to me," Jaydon says softly.

"Alison needs someone right now and if I go in there with Ryder and not you, she'll cry and think it was a one night thing. But I know you aren't like that." I wrapped my arms around his neck and hug him tightly.

"She was saving herself for someone special. She thought that I was the one. I betrayed her. She's gone." I hear soft sobs coming out of his lip, he's crying. For Alison.

"Hey hey. No she's not. And I know. She only dates guys that she thinks are the one. She's only dated one guy in her whole entire life, that guy is you. Now stop crying and go talk to her." I release him from my grasp and push him to the doors.

"He really does love her you know," Ryder says out of nowhere and I jump, I forgot he was here. He's keeping his distance, good. I have no reasons to be mad at him except he didn't tell me.

"And she really loves him," I say softly, she does. I see it in her eyes, she's so much happier when he's around.

"He's sorry." He reaches for my hand but I pull it away before he could.

"She'll forgive him. I know she will. She likes it when guys are demanding and if he loves her, he'll fight for her." I toss my hair over my should and shiver a little, it's getting chilly for March. Really chilly actually.

"Here. Take my jacket." He slips his black leather jacket off and hands it to me. I just nod my head and slip it on, take my hair out from it going everywhere. "Are you okay?"

I just laugh and run my hands through my hair. "Of course. I knew that you weren't a virgin but that slut? That's Hailee's older sister!" It is. Believe it or not, me and Hailee were friends in middle school then high school came along and she became a slut. I met Alison and Blair, from then on Hailee has hates me. Along with her whole family.

"Get outta here. No way their siblings. Amanda is so much hotter than Hailee. And Amanda has a nice body, with all those curves. They aren't sisters." I look down at my body, my body isn't that curvy. I'm not that hot, with the long bleach blonde hair, perfect tan and perfect makeup.

"That's nice," I say softly and start taking his jacket off.

"Keep it on. You'll freeze out here." He rushes to my side and forces it on me.

"I was actually just gonna call my mom and ask her to come get me." I force it off myself and quickly rush inside to see Amanda at our table. Camden and Blair were talking to her, Jaydon and Alison talking things out his hand was on her thigh and she was nodding her head. Kate and Trenton were laughing and flirting. I rush to my seat and quickly grab my purse. But of course someone had to speak up.

"Hey Aspen. Leaving so soon," Camden asks and smiles his award winning smile at me.

"Oh hey Aspen! How's the slut factory going," Amanda asks with a smirk on her face.

"I'm leaving and shut up Amanda. You already ruined this night enough for me. I just wanna leave now let me," I say, I was mentally and physically exhausted from tonight. I don't need more drama. As if on cue, Ryder comes in and I mentally slap myself.

"Oh hey Ryder. Still in love with me?" I wanted to slap that grin right off her stupid face.

"Well you see Amanda, there's this thing called moving on. And here comes along perfect little Aspen, and she takes my heart away and heals the wounds you caused," Ryder says and wraps his arm around my waist, I couldn't help but let a smile creep up my face.

"Oh Aspen, haven't you learned not to take sloppy seconds?" I really wanted to grab a knife and cut her so badly.

"Oh please, as if. You're still stuck in your high school days, like move on with your pathetic life. Let me guess what happened to you, didn't go to collage, gets drunk at a club every night and goes home with some random guy then come back to work? Is that right? Wouldn't be surprised if your sister ended up here with you," I say cruelly. It was rude but she had it coming honestly. She was speechless for once, she started it though! I just got her to shut up!

"That's pretty rude," Ryder speaks up and I just glare at him. He better stop.

"Side with her. Go ahead. I don't fucking care anymore! I'm don't with you and this stupid fantasy that somehow we'd work out. But it's not compatible, not the popular girl and the bad boy. Just go back to Hailee and she can have sloppy thirds as Amanda would say!" I started to walk, quickly before the tears run out. Whoever said that the truth doesn't hurt is a liar.

"This is typical you. You and your imperfect self, the girl that thinks she's all that and she's the shit. You aren't Aspen, your hair is uneven, your face is always caked on with makeup, your tan isn't even real, your boobs are too small, you don't have a butt, and your thighs are too fat. I'm not surprised that Ryder doesn't love you," Amanda says, each word hurts me more and more until it hurts to breathe. I run away from the table and see some guys from school that I know.

"Hey. Can y'all take me home? Please," I beg them and they nod, they introduce themselves, Taylor, Cameron, and Matthew. Taylor was wearing a red sweatshirt and a red bandana, his brown hair was flippy across his face and he has braces, he was a sophomore, his hazel eyes were to die for.

Cameron looked pretty familiar with his brown hair up in a quiff, his brown eyes sparkled when he smiled, he wore a red and black stripped shirt. He was a sophomore... Homecoming prince! He was the sophomore homecoming prince! That's why he looks familiar!

Then Matthew, I've seen him in the junior hallway a lot, I'm assuming he's the junior since he's the one driving. His dirty blonde hair was up in a quiff and his brown eyes were very focused on the road while I gave him directions. His blue and black stripped shirt was perfect for his skin tone.

"Turn left here," I said to Matt and pointed my finger down the street.

"So you're pretty cute," Taylor says and smiles at me, he honestly was a cute kid but too young for me.

"Let me see your phone," Cameron said and I handed it to him. I looked back there and I saw him and Taylor put their numbers in and text themselves before taking a bunch of selfies.

"You guys stop. Aspen were almost to your house," Matt said. He seems pretty mad.

"I'm sorry I made you do this," I whisper to Matt and he just smiles and shakes his head.

"Anything for a pretty girl like you." He lightly brushes his hand over my thigh.

"Turn right and then it's your second house on the left." I smile and Cam and Taylor hand my phone back to me.

"Thanks for letting us use your phone! Text us if you need anything," Taylor yells when I hop out of the car.

"Thank you. Here put your number in. I might need it if I'm ever in a crisis again." I smile and hand Matt my phone and he quickly types his number in.

"By the way nice motorcycle," Matthew says before handing my phone back to me.

"What motor-." I see Ryder's motorcycle parked in my driveway. Wow.

"Bye beautiful," Cam says and blows me a kiss, I catch it and hold it close to my heart.

"Bye guys. Thanks again!" I run inside and run into my bathroom. I pull one of the drawers. I pick out a couple things of prescribed pills my mom keeps around.

Right when I'm about to take them, Ryder storms in and stands on the other side of the room.

"Take one more step and I take the pills," I say cautiously, fair deal Aspen. Fair deal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 227 15
Obviously you know Brittany Howard. Who doesn't? She's your classic bad b*tch who gives zero f*cks. From her blonde hair and blue eyes to her attitud...
55 0 7
Katrina Miller, aka Kat, was just a fairly normal 17 year old girl. She did well in school, had a handful of friends, and worked at her aunt's ditsy...
4.6M 129K 100
"You like this, don't you?" Sam grins, running his tongue over his lip ring. "You're turned on by it." "Please," I wave my hand in dismissal. "Yo...
13.1K 310 28
There's always An ugly past behind a pretty face. Death? Yes, but most of Betreyal. There's another personality underneath that poker face. There's a...