Creepypasta Imagines!!!

By BrittanyLove03

Ones shots for those crazy Creepypasta characters! Leave a request! I make them weekly! More

Creepypasta Imagines!!!
BEN Drowned
Eyeless Jack
Authors Note!
Slenderman
Author's Note
Homicidal Liu
Masky
Sally
Hoodie
Smile Dog
Zalgo
Laughing Jack
Jeff The Killer
Author's Note
Laughing Jack
Mr.Creepypasta
Splendorman
Lost Silver
Authors Note
Jeff The Killer
Masky
Eyeless Jack
Sonic.exe
Jeff The Killer
Author's Note
Author's Note
Ticci Toby
Authors Note
BEN Drowned
Jeff The Killer
Author's Note
Author's Note
Authors Note *dun, dun, DUN!*

Hoodie

5.1K 92 7
By BrittanyLove03

*REQUESTED BY Jaymi567*

You looked to see Hoodie cowering because of Slenderman once again. Slendy was really hard on his proxies and Hoodie was such a nice person. After Slendy left you walked up next to him and sat down. "You okay H?" you asked patting him gently.  "Yea just the master can be a bit of an unreasonable person sometimes." he said. You guys continued talking and it seemed he was very confident around you. "Ya know whenever im around you I feel like I can do anything. " he said smiling. "I know you can." and with that he leaned in and kissed you which led to a whole night of kisses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

329K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
3.7M 86.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
I KKNOW By HAMSY

Teen Fiction

173K 4.5K 41
Jennie is a bad bitch cheerleader together with her bestfriend Irene but things suddenly changed when new student girl Lisa transferred to their s...