Kevin Ortiz

By Isabel_ORTEZ

♡♡♥♥It about kevin finds his first love.♡♡♥♥ More

The Day In The Park With Kevin Ortiz
At Home
After school
Kevin Ortiz Arrival at Home
In The Movies
In His Room
When I got home
Bored
My Babysitting
Days
♥♥♥♥ In The Hotel♥♥♥♥♥
In The Morning
Feeling sick
Our Parents
Me ♡ Kevin
New Home
My Baby
Love is for ever
In The Morning
Alex and a brother or a sister ???
Talking to Kevin
Alex and sister
The Results
Sinalo
Gerardo and girlfriend
Kevin P.O.V
P.O.V
Author

The Coffee Place

179 8 2
By Isabel_ORTEZ

        When I was taking my nease to school I saw Brenden taking his brother or something so I tried going home before he saw me but it was to late he saw me he said  Hi do you want to get a coffee ? I said sure .He said I was pretty and how old I was but  I keeped thinking of Kevin I missed him and I didnt want  to cheat on him because I loved him. He asked do you have a boyfriend?

I said yes because I did and I loved him with all my heart.

I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said no I like this very pretty girl who has a boyfriend and she not interested in me.

I said did you tell her you like her

B》No I want too and then he said you Maria I like you since the  first time I saw you at the park.

M》I didnt say nothing and said he was  good looking but I  have a boyfriend thats when Kevin was calling so I told Brenden I had to talk In the phone and went outside I said hi babe and said I miss you

kevin:hi baby I love you I was just calling if your coming on Friday so I could pick you from you house I said yes.I told Kevin I had to go.

I went in side the coffee place and told Brenden I was going to go back where I lived and said I hope I see you again and when I was going to give him a huge for a good friend but he gave me a kiss it was a good kiss and with a cute boy but I could cheat on Kevin so I said bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 56.9K 36
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
176K 8.4K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
82.4K 3.2K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.