Citrusy Kpop LEMONade

By Ong_Seunguwu

I feel like there isn't enough kpop smut... so here ya go! I love comments and requests!! More

Sex on the Beach (Namjoon)
Hush and Watch the Movie (Mark Tuan)
No Rest For The Wicked *REQUEST*
Study Buddies (Big Bang- GD)
Dinner With Mommy (BTS-Jimin)
My First (ASTRO- Sanha)
Club Jealousy (BTS- V)

Fireworks (BTS- Hoseok)

89 2 7
By Ong_Seunguwu

Sandwiches? Check!

Chips? Check!

Drinks? Check!

Blankets?Check!

You continue your mental list as you gather everything you needed for your day out with the boys. You've been waiting so long for them to come back home from tour, especially Hoseok. You two had been friends since your diaper days and watching him grow up to be such a successful person overfilled you with joy and happiness, but it also made you lonely. No longer could you do movie nights, or go out for coffee. No more library meet-ups or bestie days. Now and days, you could barely hear his voice. He did his best to call you, even managed to send you cute texts from time to time. You can't count on your fingers how many times you had to chastise Hobi because he would try and force himself awake to face time you. He was a sweetheart, no one could deny that. He was the greatest friend that anyone could ask for, but more often than not, you wished he was more.

With a small shake of your head, you grab your things and head to your car.

"No point in getting your hopes up..." You sigh to yourself as you get in your car. You decided that now may be a good time to call Hoseok and make sure everyone was ready.

*Ring*

*Hoseoks phone call.*

"Hello?" a groggily deep voice answered.

You face palm as you hear his voice knowing you'd once again forgotten his odd sleep schedule.

"Hey Hobi!" you reply.

"Oh, baby, it's you," he begins and your face heats up. Not only was his sleepy voice sexy as hell, he had never called you that before.

"I was just having a lovely dream about you." he finishes with a deep and tired chuckle.

"Y-you were?" you stutter out questioningly, "What about me?"

You can almost hear the smirk fall upon his lips as he speaks to you. "Well, kitten, there was a lack of clothing on both of our parts and you were pretty quiet since your mouth was wrapped around my c-"

"JUNG HOSEOK!" you exclaim loudly, snapping him out of his deeply fatigued stupor.

"Shit, What was I saying?" he questioned shaking his head trying to clear his foggy brain.

"N-Nothing! I-I'll see y-you in a b-bit. I'm on m-my w-way! B-Bye!" You squeak out and quickly hang up your phone, throwing it in the passenger seat. You lean your head against the steering and groan, not so innocent thoughts crossing your mind. With a heavy groan, you start your car and head o the boys, praying that they were up.

~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok lets out a soft groan as he rolls in his bed, trying to make himself more comfortable as he slowly succumbs to the soft lullaby of sleep. Just as he was about to sleep once more, life had to be a pain in the ass. In other words, the mankae were up.

"Hobi-Hyung! Wake up! Wake up!"

"It's almost noon~"

"Aren't we going to see (Y/N)-Noona today?"

At that last statement, Hoseok shot out of his bed, inevitably falling face first on the wooden floor. How could he be so stupid?! He should've been up by now! You'd be there any moment and he hadn't even had a shower! What kind of best friend was he! With that mentality, Hoseok runs to his closet and grabs a decent outfit for the day and then begins running to the shower, but before he could get to the door, he was stopped once again by the ever annoying mankae of the group.

"Hobi-Hyung... You move so slow!" Jungkook teased "mimicking" Hoseok's supposedly slow walking.

"Shut up! I'm moving aren't I?!" Hoseok replies kinda snarkily.

Jungkook cackles and Hoseok shakes his head before walking to the bathroom. He lays his clothes over the rack beside the tub and quickly strips. Usually Hoseok locked the door behind him, but he was in too much of a rush to even think about that.

As Hoseok rubs the soap lathered wash cloth over his abdomen he hears the bathroom door open. He freezes, but sighs in relief when he hears his hyung begin speaking.

"You really should not answer phone calls unless you are fully awake." Suga states bluntly closing the door behind him.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok questions as he shampoos his hair thoroughly.

"Do you not remember what you said to Y/N-ah?" Yoongi question with an almost audible smirk.

"N-No," Hoseok replies opening his eyes to look at Yoongi-hyung through the shower curtain, "What did I sa- AISH!"

Suga laughs lightly as the soap from Hoseoks hair gets into his eyes.

He shakes his head,"Lets just say telling your best friend that you had a dream about her sucking you off, isn't the best way to keep the friendship going."

Hoseok coughs loudly, "I DID WHAT?!" He screams.

"Yea... Good luck covering that one up Hobi. There is no recovery from shit like that."

"Wow hyung thanks for the vote of confidence." J-Hope responded sarcastically.

"Eh, my pleasure," Yoongi begins, "Oh you also might find it a little complicated to get dressed without clothes to put on."

Yoongi walks out of the bathroom door to the sounds of J-Hope screaming a few choice words that are only being met with cackles from the Maknae line.

Hoseok finishes his shower angrily. When he is finished rinsing his body he climbs out of the shower and wraps a plain white towel around his waist.

His heart stops when he hears shuffling in his room, followed by the faint singing of a females voice.

"Y/N," he calls out as he approaches his bedroom,"close your eyes."

"Why am I closing my ey-?" you question as you turn around to see a basically naked Hoseok in the doorway.

You can't help but stare at the tall man, his perfect figure, and slightly damp and glistening abs.

J-Hope blushes darkly and as he fumble to turn around and close the door he almost drops his towel.

You yelp and drop your gaze as he struggles to rewrap it around his waist. You sit on his bed and look in every direction but him. He walks over to the dresser, the whole time sneaking small glimpses of you blushing. Finally, with a sigh, he walks over to you and leans down to speak to you.

"Y/N I am sorry about what I said over the phone, but it wasn't a lie. I did have that dream and I am thinking about that dream now. I'm also thinking about kissing you. I think I'm going to do that. If you don't like it or want me to, then push me away." Hoseok states bluntly as he lifts your chin and connects his lips with yours.

You automatically sink into the kiss. Of course you wanted him to kiss you! You almost flipped your shit every time he got remotely close to you!

He gently licked your bottom lip before nibbling on it lightly. You opened your mouth and he happily slipped his tongue inside. He placed his hand on the back of your neck pulling you in deeper. You let out a quiet and light moan. As soon as you did he pulled away and looked you in the eyes.

In one swift motion he was hovering over your body with your hands pinned above your head.

"Y/N?"

"Y-yes Hobi?"

"Will you make my dream a reality?"

"W-what?! Hoseok the boys are literally in the other room!"

"If they see it, then they see it. They would probably just be jealous anyways. I know I'd be jealous if I walked in on one of the boys with your lips wrapped around their dick."

"HOBI!"

He chuckled, "C'mon baby, for me?" he prodded kissing your neck.

You blushed darkly, "I-I'll do it."

Hoseok smirked, "Good girl."

You blushed as he crawled off of you. You finally got a good look at his erection poking through the white towel. You stood up and grabbed his hips. You turned him so that he could sit on the bed. You removed his towel and somehow your blush darkened even more. He wrapped his hand in your hair and guided your head towards the tip of his cock. You opened your mouth and took the tip in. He let out a quiet and deep moan. He pushed your head down further around his length, letting his head drop back. He closed his eyes moaning in pleasure.

"You feel so good with your mouth around me like this Y/N. No wonder I woke up from my dream so happy." Hoseok said forcing his cock to the back of your throat.

You gagged lightly and hummed around him.

"Ah, shi-bal!" he groaned deeply.

"Such a chang-nyeo, but still yeppeumnida nalangdo jol-la neoui a-ga-ri igeol joh-ahae." He mumbled out in between moans.

Listening to the Korean words slipping off of his tongue and smothering you in dirty compliments made you even more turned on than before. He shoved your head down, his tip touching the back of your throat as he came. He let out one long groan. As you were removing your mouth from around him his door opened and Jungkook walked inside. You all froze in place. Your mouth still halfway around Hoseoks length, Hoseok's hand still wrapped in your hair, and Jungkook in the doorway mouth agape.

He bowed quickly exclaiming his apologies before running out of the room slamming the door shut behind him. There was screaming and laughing coming from outside of Hobi's room. He was smirking as you removed his dick from your mouth and stood. You wiped the corner of your mouth and he stood up, wrapping his arms around you.

"We were caught." you mumble in slight defeat.

He chuckles and snakes his hand inbetween your legs. He doesn't waste time as he pushes a finger inside of you.

"And based on how wet your are you liked it." He replied thrusting his finger in and out.

"H-hoseok!" You moan out loudly.

This time he full on smiles as he adds another finger and teases your clit with his thumb.

"Baby girl, be as loud as you want. I want everyone to hear how I finally got my dream come true." he whispers in your ear as he turns you both around to gently lay you on the bed.

You moan out loudly in ecstasy as he speeds up the thrusts of his fingers and adds a little more pressure to your clit. You forget where you are and it becomes just the two of you.

"Hoseok I need more! Please!" you scream out in absolute pleasure and need.

He smirks and adds a third finger. You claw at his shoulders and back as he moves his fingers inside of you. Without a clear warning you cum around them, screaming out his name. He continues moving them in and out of you until you finish out your high. He removes them and then licks each digit clean.

"Mashittda." he compliments quietly.

You blush and sit up, "H-hobi I think I should probably get cleaned up."

He chuckles and smiles down at you beautifully, "Let me get dressed princess and then I will help you okay?"

You nod with a small smile and watch him slide on his underwear and a pair of grey sweatpants. He keeps his shirt off and you can't help but admire his toned body. He grabs his towel and helps wipe up the mess you made. He walks over to his dresser once more and grabs a pair of spandex shorts.

"I don't have any underwear for you to wear, but these should be okay. They are tight enough!" He says smiling and handing them to you.

You giggle and stand up sliding them under your skirt. He grabs your face and kisses you softly.

"Hey I think I'm in love with you."

"You better be, because I'm in love with you too."

He smiled widely and grabbed your hand, walking out of the bedroom.

As the two of you stepped in the living room Yoongi smirked and Jungkook looked everywhere but at you. It was Jin that broke the silence with a loud laugh.

"Y/N, I love you, but you could at least try to be discreet!" Jin said shaking his head, still chuckling.

You blushed darkly, "Shut up!"

This caused Jin to laugh harder. Taehyung looked kinda confused for a minute before everything clicked.

"Was that you two having sex?!" He screamed incredulously, looking around at everyone.

Him yelling this out made Yoongi and Namjoon lose it. The three of them were all but rolling on the floor. Tears of happiness cascading down their cheeks and Taehyung looked beyond shook.

"What the fuck hyung?!" Tae exclaimed. Hoseok only smiled.

"It must have been good if Y/N was being that loud!" Jimin said teasingly. This called Hoseok to smile even brighter.

"You guys stop talking about it!! I'm gonna have the image of Y/N attached to hyung by the dick for months!" Jungkook whined rubbing his eyes aggressively.

"Shut up Jungkook! You just wish it were you! Now will you all shut up and get in the damn car so we can go to the fucking park?!" You exclaim, embarrassed.

Everyone picked themselves up off of the couches, still laughing,or in Kookies case grumbling about the image in his brain.

After about 30 minutes of driving you all made it to a small secluded area within the near by park. With everyone's help everything was unpacked quickly. You all sat on the large checkered blanket and ate sandwiches and shared stories. Eventually you unpacked the football and you and Namjoon watch the boys play.

"Y/N I'm glad you two are finally together. Granted, I would have rather found out by you just telling us and not your screams from the bedroom." Namjoon said smugly.

You rolled your eyes but smiled, "I'm happy we are finally together too."

As the night went on and the sun began setting the boys began cheering. You walked to the trunk of the car and pulled out a box of fireworks.

"Alright boys! Who's ready for the Bangtan Firework Extravaganza?!" You jeered.

The boys hooted and hollered as you walked the box a few feet from the blanket. Jin was in charge of the fireworks from then on. As the night stretched on you realised this was one of the best moments of your life. Snuggled up on a blanket with your long time best friend and very new boyfriend. Watching fireworks exploding into the air surrounded by people you love. This was what life was supposed to be like. You turn to look at Hoseok, but he is already looking at you. He pecks your lips softly and then turns back to the fireworks.

As everyone sits in silent and content awe Namjoon speaks, "Life is just like fireworks. We foresee our own possibilities but it shines for a short moment then disappears, just like those fireworks. And that's life."

After a moment Yoongi says, "I think I like the way life has become."

Everyone nods and the silence falls back into place. This wasn't just a moment, this was a story for the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shi-bal means Ah fuck/Ah shit

chang-nyeo means slut/whore

yeppeumnida means beautiful.

nalangdo jol-la neoui a-ga-ri igeol joh-ahae means even with me fucking your mouth like this.

Mashittda means tastes delicious/taste wonderful

*Please forgive any mistakes in Korean! I'm still learning! Please correct me if I am wrong!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
113K 6.2K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...