It's Gotta Be You [A One Dire...

By UniquelyViolet

“Forever and always?” Lou beamed cheerfully at me. He raised his pinky finger and forced my pinky finger to l... More

It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic]
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 1
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 2
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 3
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 4
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 5
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 6
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 8
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 9
**Important, Please Read!**
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 10
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 11
It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 12

It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 7

8.3K 62 31
By UniquelyViolet

Here’s Chapter 7! Enjoy and Happy Reading! :”>

Vote, Like, Tweet, Add to library, Fan, Comment, Promote, and like my fan page!

Hit the gray star button if you know Niall has an amazing and beautiful smile! :>

3, 2, TURTLESSSSS

_________________________________________________________________

“She’s my girlfriend.” Zayn said with a shaky tone, his face starting to get pale as soon as he let out those words. His mind was going into knots and his heart was racing. He just made a huge mistake! He could have just said that Aria was his friend. No one would suspect that! Why did his heart ordered him to say that Aria was his girl?

‘Oh why?’ – Zayn thought in his head. He looked at Aria’s dumbfounded look. It seemed what he said finally clicked on Aria’s head. Regret filled his conscience. He just got himself into a huge mess and not only that – he brought Aria with him. Now what?

One of Aria’s dream is being surrounded by the media. She dreamed of being interviewed by reporters of how it felt being famous or how her concert went. But no, this one was different. It was completely different than what she have always dreamed off. Zayn Malik, member of One Direction, a.k.a. UK’s famous pop boy band just said that she was his girl. Girlfriend. In a relationship. Which means they are in love with each other, have dated and exchanged those three little words (a.k.a. 'I Love You')

Should she be squealing? Zayn Malik just said she was his girl. Bet anyone would love that, won’t they? Should she be happy? Or maybe, should she faint? Maybe like go home, open her twitter account and tweet about this issue? Oh no, wait! Girlfriend? As in girlfriend? Not the girl -space- friend? She was Zayn’s girl? They were in a relationship? They love each other? (Well maybe, but not the couple’s thing) They dated? Since when? They exchange those three little words? When? How? What? Why? Where?

She blinked a couple of times. The lights from the camera was starting to irritate her. Zayn just told this girlfriend issue and the media was so irritating her right now!

“What did you just say?” Aria hissed at the doubtful Zayn. Her voice was low so people won’t hear them, but there was a bit of a venom in her tone. She was a bit mad at Zayn for the lie, but no. Some part of her, the insane one, actually likes the idea. That way she can be with the boys a little longer. Oh shit! The boys? What will they say about it? How will they react?

“I’m sorry Aria. It’s the only way to protect your identity.” Zayn said slowly.

“Protect what? You only made it worse! Zayn, what were you thinking?” She asked. Zayn turned away from her so that he could tell the media to let them off for now but was stopped when the reporters were all trying their best to get an answer from him.

“Zayn, is she really your girlfriend?” A female reporter, maybe in her mid-thirties, ran near Zayn’s side and was trying her best to get an answer from the lad.

“Zayn, how did you met her?” Another reporter questioned as she squeezed herself through the crowd, trying to get near Zayn.

“Zayn, where is she from? How long have you guys dated? Is she still studying? How did you get to know her?” A perky female reporter asked all at once as the cameraman with her was doing his best to capture Aria’s face in the camera.

“Are the boys alright with this Zayn? How do they treat her?” A male reported asked. Zayn mentally rolled his eyes. What does this guy think of his four best friends? Some kind of choosy best friend? Of course if ever one of them had a girl, they’d be happy and accept them! He sighed. He looked back at Aria who looked mesmerized with what was going in. He looked into her eyes, and somehow.. he could predict that Aria was going to say something. And that 'something' is more trouble!

“ENOUGH!” Aria shouted at the top of her lungs. For the second time of the day, the reporters stopped talking. Photographers and cameraman had let go of their cameras. All of them stared at Aria with calculating looks while Zayn merely gaped at her.

Aria inhaled deeply. Wrong move. She should have just ran. Oh! Running away with Zayn! Sounds romantic, but no. That was just wrong. They’re not even in a relationship to start it off. She looked back at the media with a confused expression. Were they judging her? Now she’s starting off as the ‘bad girlfriend’! Should she take this opportunity and run away like how a person runs when a cockroach comes near them? She could already pinpoint tomorrow’s celebrity headline:

Number One,   Zayn’s girl: ‘ENOUGH!”

Number Two,  Feisty and bad ENOUGH!

Number Three, Zayn’s gf loves to scream!

The third one didn’t sound right, though. Well, she sucks at thinking headline titles.

But how in the world did Zayn think of saying she was his girl? He could have just said something like a friend, or maybe his maid? Or like, personal assistant? She loves Zayn but not into those couple things. Right now.. Right now, her heart belongs to someone whose name starts with an ‘L’, his middle name starts with a ‘W’and his last name ends with an ‘N’. He can sing too! Yep! Her heart belongs to that man!

Logan Wade Lerman, also known as Percy Jackson. You didn’t think of somebody else right? (Maybe like Louis William Tomlinson? *insert sneaky smile here*)

She gathered all of her courage and took a huge gulp. She should stop this mess while it’s still early! She withdrew her hands from Zayn’s grip and faced the crowd.

“There’s a misunderstanding. I’m sorry but I’m not Zayn’s gir—oof!” Zayn stopped her just in time. He covered her mouth with his hand and smiled worriedly at the crowd. This was not the right time to tell the truth. This mess would just grow if she tells the truth now.

He looked at Aria with a worried and sorrowful expression. Part of him actually enjoys the girlfriend idea, but somehow it’s still wrong. But right now is not the time to say the truth. Maybe later. No someday! But not today, not now. He mouthed a 'sorry' to Aria. This is the only way to prove that Aria was his girl.

He was going to  kiss Aria.

“Zayn, no. We can’t lie!” Aria whispered. Zayn merely shook his head then he prepared himself to kiss Aria in front of the crowd. This is the only way to make the lie work.

“I’m sorry.” Zayn said, a tear forming on his eyes. He started to lean forward. Aria was mouthing a ‘no’ to Zayn, but Zayn was already fixed on kissing her. Slowly, Zayn moved nearer and nearer to her face until there was only an inch between them. She could feel Zayn’s warm breath against her. Addicting and tempting – those are some words that could probably describe what she was feeling. Still, she can’t let this happen. But part of her was thinking something different. She wondered how many girls would kill just to be in here position right now. Besides, it’s Zayn! What kind of girl would say 'no' in kissing Zayn? You would probably scream mentally if ever Zayn kisses you!

But right now.. It’s not the right time to be that kind of girl who won’t say 'no' to kissing Zayn.

“Noooo!!” Aria shouted as she backed off. She looked behind her and saw total darkness. It seemed like she was being sucked into darkness while Zayn was almost near in kissing her. Photographers and reporters were taking the opportunity to take pictures and videos. Aria’s vision started to become darker and darker. She was getting dizzy every second like anytime she could faint. The reporters noise was starting to make her head ache. Her headache was getting more painful plus her vision was getting dark and blurred.

“Zayn, no!” She shouted as she was being sucked into the darkness. She tried to reach Zayn’s hand but was unable to do so.

**

“NOOOO!” Aria made a piercing shout. Instantly, she opened her eyes. Blink. Where was she? How come she’s lying on something soft.. something like a couch? Did she faint? What happened at the mall? Where’s Zayn? Where’s the reporters? The cameraman? The photographers?

She looked up lazily, but still her vision was blurred. She rubbed her eyes hastily and soon her vision started to become clear. When she could finally see clearly, five heads from above greeted her sight. Five handsome heads. One had a blond hair. One had this Justin Beiber Haircut. One had this messy hair. One had curly hair. The last one had black hair. Aria blinked once again. Was she in heaven? Somehow the heads were talking to her, but she couldn’t hear any sound from the heavenly sight. Is this how the gods from heaven observe the human being? Are these sexy gods saying something to her? Did she do something wrong? Is she going to be punished? Or maybe these gods are going to reward her for all the good deeds she’d done?

“Aria, are you okay? You’re gawking!” The curly-haired god said as he waved his heavenly hand in front of the drooling Aria. Aria looked at the hands like a retarded seal and was smirking like an idiot.

“You should put some sense on her, Harry” The blond said, sighing.

‘Oh! The god’s name is Harry. Tee hee,’ ­– Aria thought in her head. She saw the curly-haired god nod at the other god who had a messy hair. Afterwards, the curly-haired god looked at her lazily. Curly-haired guy mouthed a 'sorry' and gave the hypnotized-looking Aria a not so strong face palm. Instantly, Aria snapped back to reality.

“Zayn’s not my boyfriend!!” She gave out another piercing shout. She got up and unfortunately, bumped her forehead with Niall’s.

“Ouch!” Niall cried, but soon broke out into laughter. Aria merely ignored Niall and started panicking all over again.

“Zayn’s not my boyfriend! He’s not! He’s not! It’s just a mistake! Zayn’s not my boyfriend! I’m not his girlfriend!” She said over and over again. The boys looked at each other with a confused expression. Aria jumped from her seat and started running around the living room with her hand placed on her forehead.

“Where’s the reporters? The photographers? Zayn, check out the newspapers! The news! The news! Turn on the television! Check the showbiz news! Check out Yahoo! Every celebrity site! No! This can’t be happening! Are the reporters outside? How come I was sleeping on the couch? Did I faint awhile ago?” She said very fast. The boys somehow managed to understand bits of Aria’s speech. Liam heaved a deep sigh.

“Look! She finally cracked her head,” Liam said in a sing-song voice as he flicked his index finger like a wand. At once, Niall was cracking at the floor from Liam’s statement then after awhile Harry joined Niall’s unending happiness.

As Harry and Niall were laughing on the floor, Louis had a worried yet smiling expression. He went near Aria, and once again, Aria was slapped on the forehead. Maybe Aria really cracked her head. Harry and Niall stopped laughing and watched Aria’s reaction.

“Lou! I just slapped her forehead awhile ago. That’s too much! Are you an idiot or something?” Harry asked.

“Something.” Louis said casually and gave Harry a shrug. Louis once again looked at Aria. Aria was somewhat spacing out.

“Zayn’s not my boyfriend!” She said in a squeaky and calm tone. All the boys looked at each other. In an instant, Niall and Louis disappeared out of the the living room and rushed to the kitchen. After a short while, both of them came back carrying a cake and bottles of chocolate syrup.

“Zayn! Why didn’t you tell us?” Both of them whined with a hint of jealousy. They went forward and started attacking Zayn playfully. Louis squeezed a bottle of chocolate syrup and chocolate squirted out off it directly into Zayn’s face. Niall was about to throw the cake right into Zayn but he accidentally slipped off and instead the cake hit Harry’s pants. Harry smirked evilly at Niall as he got some of the icing on his pants and rubbed it on Niall’s cheeks.

“This is war!” Zayn said playfully with a bit of an evil tone. He looked at the other boys and made a little signal. He then pushed Louis down the floor. Ah, The first round of the game starts.

Zayn and Liam joined Harry, Niall and Louis on the floor and started wiping chocolate syrup on each of their faces. They squeezed chocolate syrup in every direction and some even splattered on Aria’s face. When the bottle was almost empty, Niall rushed back to the kitchen and came out carrying three packs of flour. He ripped one pack and sent it flying to Zayn’s face. By now, his face was covered with flour and was white as snow. Niall burst out laughing, his cheeks starting to get red. While Niall was busy laughing, this signalled Liam to take a pack of flour from Niall’s hand. He then ripped the pack, grabbed a handful and threw it on Louis’ hair.Harry got up and ran to the kitchen to escape from the game. The four other boys noticed Harry escaping and quickly followed him.

As the boys were busy fighting, Aria who was once again drooling at the sight of the heavenly gods having a food fight. Awhile ago she witnessed how the gods have their water fight, now she’s witnessing the gods’ food fight. The water fight was much more fun though. They were topless awhile ago. Tee hee. Aria smiled like a retard as she tried imagining the scene happening right now in a topless version. Maybe if the boys were in front of her topless and having a food fight, it would be more amusing to watch? Maybe she could sell tickets to some girls and let them see this too? Seriously, would anyone buy tickets just to see this scene?

She skipped merrily to the kitchen. When she arrived she sat happily on the chair and watched the boys continue their little game. Aha, the second round begins.

“Liam, my balls!” Harry shouted as Liam was on top of him, rubbing some strawberry jam on his face. Niall was loosing the game since almost every second he was laughing and couldn’t manage to fight back. Louis laughed maniacally as he got a tray with a dozen of eggs from the fridge. He threw them mercilessly at the boys and started running out of the kitchen to escape. Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn stopped at once and looked into each other’s face. All of them nodded at each other and smiled wickedly.

“LOUIS! Prepare for revenge!” All of them chorused and ran out of the kitchen. Aria, still gawking and unaware of what she was doing, followed the boys like an idiot. When she reached up to them, she saw that all of them were wearing capes and and sunglasses.

“I’m Vas’ Sappnin Man!” Zayn said coolly and made a striking pose.

“I’m Batman! 1, 2, 3,” Liam shook his head to the left side three times, “Flick” he said as he flicked his bangs proudly.

“I’m Food Man!” Niall stated as he jumped proudly like a super hero.

“And I’m Curly Man!” Harry said making a karate pose.

“And we’re going to get Superman!” All of them chorused. They made a final pose altogether, something like the power rangers would do, then they went off to seek Louis, who was busy hiding outside.

Aria stared idiotically at the wall in front of her. How fun, if everyday the boys were here then there won’t be any second she’ll be bored. She looked lazily at the clock and found out it was already seven p.m.

“Crap! Mum’s coming home soon!” She said, as she snapped backed into reality. She ran towards the same direction the boys took and sighed sadly at what she arrived at.

“Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles,” A woman’s voice boomed. “Aria Lovelace!” Aria gulped nervously. It was her mother. And man, she looked furious! Furious, baby! Just imagine Ron Weasly’s mother from Harry Potter. A mad Molly Weasly. That’s the perfect thing to describe Aunt Bella right now.

“Young woman! How in the world did this happen? You explain this thing to me!” She said in a scolding tone. She then pointed to the boys who were kneeling like little boys on the ground. Aria thought that the boys were looking so cute, but right now it’s not the right time to think about it.

“Boys! What in the world were you doing? Look at you! So dirty and messed up!” Aunt Bella asked.

“We were trying to see who will be the winner.” Liam said quietly as the boys nodded in agreement.

“And did anyone win?” She asked again, raising her eyebrow at the boys.

Louis looked around at the boys and stood up proudly.

“HA! I never admit defeat,” Louis said as placed his fist on his chest proudly. “Liam you win!” He added as a joke. Niall who was scared awhile ago, was trying his best not to laugh.

“That’s great, Louis dear. Now, you guys clean up and this young lady over here – “ Aunt Bella looked at her daughter’s direction and raised her eyebrow. “will explain what happened.”

“Wait! Aunt B, it wasn’t her fault!” They all said. “It was our fault. We started it” They all admitted shyly and gave Aunt Bella the cutest puppy eyes they could make. Aunt Bella looked at the boys questioningly but then gave up. She heaved a sigh and smiled warmly at the boys.

“Well, that settles everything! All of you clean up now, Shoo! Shoo!” Aunt B said. All of them went inside the house and started walking upstairs.

“Hey, what about the thing I said with Zayn?” Aria asked as she remembered the incident with Zayn.

“Aria, will you believe us if we tell you the truth?” Liam asked seriously.

“Of Course!” She said in an instant. By that time, they were in front Aria’s room.

“About that thing with Zayn,” Liam started and all the boys stared at Aria with wide eyes.

“There’s going to be an interview about him and you tomorrow.” Liam finished his sentence with a dramatic sigh.

“NO! I knew it! Zayn why did you say it?” She said, a tear forming on her eye. Her knees suddenly got weak and she fell on the floor. “Zayn, why..?” She looked up and saw the boys shaking their heads dramatically.

One, however was trying his best not to laugh. And that one person, is Niall. Aria looked at him suspiciously. Niall’s cheeks was getting red from trying to hold back his laughter. Aria then narrowed her eyes at him. After a short glaring match, Niall burst out laughing – again.

“Your face! – HAHA!” Niall said in between his laughs. “it was – It was – PRICELESS! “ Niall said and was literally rolling on the floor. All the other boys joined him in laughing.

“You were dreaming Aria” Harry said. Aria gaped at him and then she stared at Zayn. Zayn was smirking at her, and gave her a flirty wink.

“What do you mean dreaming? What was that act about fighting then? When Louis asked why Zayn didn’t tell you? What the heck? Did you mean I fell asleep while we were in the elevator?” She asked all at once.

“Yeah. You kinda fell asleep after we had that talk about being friends. You know?” Zayn said as he remembered his earlier confession with Aria about him being the shy one.

“Well, we kinda wanted to prank you a bit so...” Liam added jokingly.

“All of you are dead meat to me!” Aria said as she began chasing the boys. Unfortunately, they were faster than her so they managed to get inside their room and lock it. Aria knocked madly several times, but the boys won’t open the door at all. Somehow, she could hear sniggers coming from the boys’ room. Up until now they were still laughing?

After knocking several times for about ten minutes Aria gave up.  There was no way these boys are going to open it, unless it was already dinner time? She sighed again and admitted defeat. She still has to take a bath and change her clothes since awhile ago her clothes got also dirty from the boy’s food fight.

As she was walking back to her room, her mother told her to go down. She went down lazily. Probably her mother’s going to ask her to buy something.

“Mum, what is it?” She asked glumly.

“Can you buy some of these at the grocer’s store?” Her mother asked as she handed Aria a piece of paper with a list of things to buy.

“At this hour?” Aria questioned.

“Please? You can ask one of the boys to come with you. I’m sure they’d be glad to” Her mother asked. There was no way to change her mum’s decision. She sighed and went up once again. When she got up, Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis were standing outside her room. Niall, however was missing. Probably, changing clothes?

“Are you going somewhere?” The boys asked at once.

“Yeah. Mum asked me to buy some things at the grocer’s. Oh, that’s right! Can I ask one of you to accompany me outside?” She asked kindly, although she was still about mad with the boys’ prank.

“I will” The boys chorused and looked at each other. “No, I will” All of them said again. Aria sighed and went straight to her room. Anyone can accompany her right?

When Aria left, all of them stared at each other as if they were trying to figure out something. Something, something fishy is going on with all of them. As if they suddenly went over-protective over Aria.

Why are my mates sounding so protective over Aria? – All of them thought secretly.

“I should be the one to go with her” Harry said.

“No, I should” Louis volunteered.

 “Maybe I shou – “ Zayn was cut off by Liam.

“You guys.. You’re sounding so suspicious” Liam said slowly. He looked at the embarrassed Zayn who was blushing, then he looked at Louis. There was creeping faint blush on his face but he was hiding it. He then looked at Harry who looked away from all of them, probably he was also hiding his blushing face.

“What do you mean suspicious?” Zayn asked.

“Suspicious.. Something like.. being in love and over-protective over a certain girl” Liam stated. The three boys reacted at once.

“Wha – what are you talking about Liam?” Louis questioned.

“That’s absurd! You think we’re having a crush on Aria?” Harry said as he walked out of the room.

“Tha-thats right! She’s like a sister to me that’s why I’m protective when it comes to her!” Louis defended.

“Liam, you’re over-thinking. She’s a girl of course we’d be protective of her” Zayn said calmly. Liam merely shrugged at them and smiled smugly.

“What’s wrong guys?” Niall suddenly popped in at the scene.

“Aria’s looking for someone to accompany her at the grocer’s” Liam replied.

“I can go with her, mates!” Niall replied happily. A little more than happy to be exact. Silence filled the atmosphere and no one reacted for awhile.

Suddenly, As if on cue, they rushed to Aria’s room to ask her if they can tag along. However, it was a bad timing. When they arrived at Aria’s room, all of them saw her half-way putting her shirt on. All of them stared dumbly. Aria, who was still putting on her shirt, turned around and froze. There was a sudden awkward silence between the boys and Aria.

“Ahh... Boobies?” Harry squeaked. In an instant, Aria gave a piercing shout.

“OUT!” She screamed loudly. The boys hurriedly scrambled downstairs to avoid Aria’s monster mode. They were dead. Dead meat.

Aria hurriedly closed the door. She was blushing furiously. This was the second time the boys saw her changing! Are they.. Are they secretly peeping at her? No. That’s impossible. Or maybe they have pyschic powers that let them know if she’s changing? Either way, those boys are going to get a piece of her!

After awhile, Aria was already at the living room. The boys were sitting behavely at the couch and seemed to be reflecting on something. She glared at them seriously and they gulped. Aria seemed to notice their nervousness. She smiled smugly, thinking that the boys realized their mistakes.

“Okay, you don’t need to act so poor. I forgive you” She smiled at them.

“Really?” They all said happily and rushed forward to give her a huge bear hug.

“Okay, stop with the hugs. So, anyone wants to come with me?” She asked as they broke the group hug.

The boys then looked at each other once again.

“I will” Louis said.

“No, I will” Zayn argued.

“No, it’s meee!” Harry volunteered.

“I can do it” Niall shouted.

“Actually, I’ll go!” Liam said proudly.

“I only need one person” Aria said in a sing-song voice.

“Okay, to decide who will go with Aria” Liam said.

“A MEAN GAME OF SCRABBLE!” Louis shouted happily.

“Louis, no!” Zayn, Liam, Harry and Niall all said at once.

“Can I just choose randomly?” Aria suggested. The boys nodded their heads. Aria looked at each boy – from Louis, to Niall, to Harry, to Zayn, and to Liam. She made a contented smile and finally chose who to go with.

“Well then, let’s go Niall” She smiled and grabbed Niall’s hand and ran outside.

“Wai – “ The four boys left behind, ran to the door but was disappointed when Niall and Aria were nowhere in sight.

They all stared outside glumly. Thinking of what the two were doing now? Maybe they sneaked off and went out on a little date? They sighed and went upstairs, forgetting to eat dinner. When they reached their room, they went straight to their own bunk beds and reflected sadly. They were a bit jealous. Jealous why Aria didn’t choose them.

Meanwhile, Niall who was still shocked at Aria’s decision was blushing furiously while running with her. Why in the world did Aria chose her?

“Here’s the grocer’s!” Aria came to an abrupt halt and pointed out to a store with a designed bright green lights. “I’m sure no one will notice you here since it’s already evening and there’s not much people around.” She assured Niall.

“Aria.. I was wondering why you chose me” He asked with a bit of embarrassment in his tone.

“I don’t know. I just randomly chose from one of you. Don’t worry, maybe next time I need to go here again I’ll choose somebody else – to be fair!” She replied. Niall smiled at her nicely. Even though he was a bit worried what the boys were feeling right now, well.. he’s still a bit happy for the fact that Aria chose her.

“Let’s go?” Aria reached out her hand. Niall smiled and took her hand sweetly. They went inside the grocer’s and began searching for the things Aria’s mum wanted them to buy.

They searched all the things that was listed on the paper and after about twenty minutes they were already lining up at the counter.

“You got everything?” Niall asked.

“Yep, thanks to you!” She replied.

“My, what a cute couple you two are!” The lady from the counter said.

“We – we’re not a couple! Err, we – we’re just friends” Both of them said, a creeping blush on their faces.

“Really? I thought you guys were a couple. That’s so sad. You two looked so cute! Anyway, that’s fifteen euros” She said. Aria smiled weakly as she gave her an exact fifteen euros. After paying, Niall got the paper bag and both of them went outside.

“That was.. that was.. unexpected” Niall jokingly said.

“Yeah, my eyes nearly bulged out of their socket when she said that couple thing” Aria joked back.

“Yeah, me too. When we get back, dinner’s ready right?” Niall asked.

“Of Course! They’re probably eating now” She replied.

“We gotta leave here immediately! Food’s calling me” Niall joked.

“Alright, mister food-man” She said sarcastically. Niall burst out laughing as he remembered what he, Liam, Harry and Zayn did. The embarrassing power-ranger pose. They really do live a crazy life!

“Say, Niall.. About Zayn, it’s really not true right? The relationship thing?” She asked seriously.

“It’s not true. We just wanted to prank you. You and Zayn were both asleep when the elevator was opened” Niall informed.

“Both of us?” She questioned. Zayn was sleeping too? Really?

“Yeah. When we arrived, Zayn was sleeping at your shoulder. And you guys looked famished!” Niall laughed. “We woke up Zayn, but we didn’t want to disturb you. All of said that you looked like an angel while sleeping so we couldn’t do it. Liam carried you back home though” Niall added.

“HE CARRIED ME?” She shouted.

“Yeah, he volunteered to. Oh yeah! About Zayn sleeping at your shoulder. Actually, when he’s tired he can sleep on anyone’s shoulder” He said. Aria merely nodded at him. Gosh, she felt so embarrassed right now. First, she got locked with Zayn in the same elevator. Second, Liam actually carried her back home? And third, someone mistook her and Niall as a couple?

They walked in silence in the remaining time. Aria was busy thinking of all the embarrassment that happened today, while Niall was thinking something more serious.

Am I starting to like her? – Niall asked himself. He thought and thought for an answer. Was he falling in love? He only met Aria for a short time and now he looked so deep in love. He sighed. He was starting to go crazy. Oh wait, he was already crazy. Along with Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn. The five crazy best friends!

They finally came to a stop when they reach Aria’s house. When Aria was about to open the gate to their house, Niall stopped her.

“What’s wrong Niall?” Aria asked. Niall breathed heavily.

“Aria, if one of us tells you that we like you more than a friend.. What would you do?” Niall asked.

“I – I don’t know” She replied. A bit embarrassed of Niall’s question. “Why did you ask?” She added.

Niall looked straight into Aria’s eyes. Maybe, he was really starting to like her? No.. Maybe even fall in love?

“Aria,” He said softly. He leaned forward and gave Aria a quick kiss on Aria’s nose. Aria’s eyes widened. She got surprised at Niall’s actions. Niall Horan just kissed her nose? ‘The’ Niall Horan!

At the second floor of Aria’s house, one of the boys – Liam, managed to witness what was happening outside. He was looking outside the window of their room when the scene happened. He got puzzled. Nialler gave Aria a peck on her face? Was it a kiss on the lips? Forehead? Cheeks? Even though he could see that Niall kissed Aria, he couldn’t point out where the kiss was though. He smiled happily and went back to bed with a smile plastered on his face.

Our Nialler’s in love – He thought inside his head.

Meanwhile, at the gate. Niall pulled back immediately after the kiss on the nose. Aria was blushing as red as a tomato, but Niall only had a faint blush. Yes, he was determined to say it. She couldn’t afford to lose Aria. There’s no harm in saying it right?

“Aria. Actually, I – I – I’m falling  for you!” Niall said softly.

____________________________________________________________________

So what do you think?? ;)

Comment below! :D

Hello! First of all, I’m really sorry for updating so late! :< I was busy this week cause I was preparing my stuff. Actually next week I’m flying to Mindanao (it’s a place here in the Philippines) cause it’s a school stuff. :) I’m really sorry for updating late. Don’t worry, I might update the next chapter tomorrow or on Sunday cause I’ll be off for a week! ;)

Thanks for the nice responses on the last chapter! I appreciate it! And yepp, I agree! The boys did an amazing job on SNL, KCA, & iCarly (Although I haven’t the iCarly episode yet)

So, are you guys excited for the upcoming second album? Here are little facts I got for the upcoming 2nd album:

On the boys 2nd album, 5 songs will be written by Niall, 2 will be written by Ed Sheeran, there’ll be studio version of Torn and Zayn will rap.

SO.. my questions for this chapter will be:

One, are you guys excited for the upcoming second album?

Two, did you see those pictures of the boys surfing? Those pics when they are at Australia?

Three, were you one of those who sent hate messages to Emily Ostilly and Eleanor? :<

Four, what do you think about Emilly Ostilly and Harry’s rumour?

Okay, that’s all guys!

Please vote, comment, and like! :) (It will motivate me to update! Haha)

Thanks for all those who have voted, liked and commented on the previous chapter! :) And thanks for fanning guys! :) Please bear with me, it’s 12 in the morning and I couldn’t proofread it! ;)

This is dedicated to my 200th fan, @PrimForLife! Thanks for being a fan! :> Please check out her 1D fan fiction!

Okaaaay! bye! :> Thanksss again and tooodlesss! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 178 28
Five best friends lose their parents to a unknown shooter on a plane about two years ago, they now live in an orphanage home in England and are becom...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
10M 191K 67
When a boy and a girl meets, they become friends, then probably fall in love, then comes the ‘I love you’s and then maybe, just maybe, they end up ge...
2.7K 144 27
Savannah Archer is a "regular directioner." But after winning Capital FM's competition she and her two best friends get VIP tickets to a One Directio...