"" dare to fall ""

By papiifuego

// Klance >> This is my first official fic and it's really bad. After being dared to fool around with Takashi... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
thank you.

21.

7.3K 393 760
By papiifuego

ok a few things before we begin;

whoop whoop halfway through this fic (((: but don't worry, we still have a long way to go. Anyways, thank you for 11k views (i screamed for a whole two minutes). Thanks for being patient as always (':

and it's only a month away from my blue baby boy's birthday (': he's growing up so fast.

-

Keith sighed upon entering the school, glaring at everything he possibly could. He even tried to kick the glass on the door but immediatly regretted it seeing that his foot began to hurt after. Shiro had no idea what made the boy act out like this but honestly, it was because he was so close to kissing Lance last night but he backed out. He sighed as he sat down in his first period class, suddenly realizing that he forgot his notebook in his locker as he left the room quickly.

Mr. Jordan honestly wasn't even surprised, this was a daily occurance for the four that sat at the back table but they always made it up to him by bringing breakfast burritos or coffee. Keith stopped as he gasped for air, finally reaching his locker that was about two hallways over after taking a flight of stairs, curse Voltron High for being so big. He unlocked it, rummaging around before he laid eyes on the grey notebook that had all his cheat sheets, notes, and other information inside it.

Ah, here comes the running again. Yep, Keith fucking hates cardio now.

"Oh hey, Keith." Lance grinned as he saw his boyfriend appear around the corner. Keith waved, holding his side as he made his way up to the door. Lance stopped him, "Here."

"Huh?"

"I'm late again so I got Mr. Jordan and you a coffee."

"Oh, thank you." Keith smiled as a kiss was pressed to his temple, "You're welcome, princess."

Keith's face turned red as the door was held open for him, entering the classroom with a small smile on his lips as he sat down. Pidge nudged him as they eyed the sticky note on the coffee, not even realizing that it was there in the first place.

"Have a good day, rat. ♡ - Lance"

"Classic." Keith rolled his eyes, folding up the note as he stuck it in the pocket of his sweats. Lance sat down, "What'd I miss?"

"Not much, while you and Keith were making out in the hallway-"

"Pidge." Keith glared at his best friend to which they only giggled before turning their head back to the lesson. Lance nudged Hunk who was asleep at his desk, "Wake up and learn, I need to cheat off of you."

"Ok, ok. Oh hi Keith, Pidge." Hunk said, and Keith only waved because he was pratically downing the coffee like no tomorrow. Lance was a bit shocked but laughed anyways as his boyfriend offered him a drink, he politely declined. Keith shrugged, "More for me then."

Hunk yawned as he turned back to his friend, "Did you hear that our final game is next week?"

"No?" Lance raised his eyebrow, "Is it official? I've been hearing different dates for a month or so."

"Coach confirmed it, you can ask later." Hunk responded as he laid his head back down on his desk, completely ignoring everyone for the rest of the period. Pidge sighed, "Well it looks like it's going to be a rough two weeks for you, captain."

"Tell me about it," Lance began but was cut off when Keith slammed the plastic cup down, "Finished!"

"Jesus christ, babe. You better not get a stomach ache." Lance said, picking up the cup to throw it away. Keith smiled, "It's cute when he's concerned about me."

"Oh yeah, definitely. I wish my dog cared for me like that. " Pidge sighed, adjusting their glasses as the worksheets were set down on the table. Keith laughed softly before his boyfriend sat back down, "So bitches, what's the plan for the day?"

"Sleep through most of my classes." Hunk said, sitting up before his head hit the desk once more. Pidge shrugged, "Usual day with my classes. You guys?"

"Same here except I have practice." Lance sighed. Keith was too busy doodling to even hear what the two were talking about in front of him, he just zoned out completely as he began drawing a mermaid on his worksheet. Lance sighed, "Babe."

"Hm?" Keith looked up from the paper to his boyfriend, "So will you help me?"

"Oh yeah, totally." Keith said, unsure of what he was answering 'yes' to. Curse his short attention span, it always got him in trouble. Lance nodded his head, "Great, I'll leave it to You, Allura and Pidge to get these raffles done."

"Wait what- fuck, I wasn't paying attention." Keith facepalmed as the freshman next to him began laughing. Lance rolled his eyes, "I asked you if you could sell raffle tickets for me."

"Oh yeah," Keith grinned, throwing his arm around Pidge, "Pidge and I make one hell of a team."

"Team forest fire!" Pidge threw their fist in the air before the bell rang, signaling the students to report to their next class. Hunk groaned as he sat up from the table, "I slept for five minutes."

"Twenty," Pidge corrected before they latched onto Keith's arm, "Off we go, giant."

The rest of the morning dragged on like any other day, Keith would walk around with Lance talking casually about his cat or some show he began to binge-watch on netflix. There was a huge difference compared to when they first met, Keith would barely even open his mouth around Lance but even when he did, it was always empty threats and insults (even though Keith still does that) but now? Keith rambled on about the smallest things and it was absolutely adorable in Lance's eyes. During the past month, Lance really began to think about things- maybe falling for Keith wouldn't be so bad and they could have an actual relationship.

but..

there's a problem.

If Lance wanted to call it off, he either had to confront Micheal or tell Keith himself but it'd only add to the hurt the boy has suffered from over the years.

Lance couldn't bring himself to do both.

A coward, a liar, and those are all true. Lance wasn't going to deny that.

"Here's your money." Micheal handed Lance the hundred dollar bill with a grin, "How is he?"

"Fine, thanks for asking. I just have a ques-" Lance started but Micheal hushed him, "Ah, don't want to talk too loud. Someone could hear you."

Lance rolled his eyes as the boy pushed him along, completely disregarding whatever the cuban male had to say. Micheal pushed him into the cafeteria, slamming the door after that and Lance smiled once again, stuffing the hundred dollar bill in his pocket, eh about the real relationship thing? Lance had second thoughts.

Micheal punched the locker out of anger, he had hoped Keith would fucking open his eyes and realize Lance is actually a douchebag but it wasn't like he was any better. Jimmy watched his friend throw his temper tantrum, sort of afraid to ask what his deal was that time. The raven haired boy pushed back his hair before speaking, "So- should I ask or?"

"Shut up, Jimmy." Micheal snapped, and Jimmy shut his mouth instantly before he blew up in a full rant.

"I can't believe they're still together after a month- he's no better than I am. Keith is mine, mine, and I swear-"

"Who's still together?" Jimmy piped up, stuffing his hands in the pocket of his hoodie before Micheal turned around, rolling his eyes at how oblivious his friend was.

"Keith and Lance- you know, my ex that cheated on me and that fuckboy I've been associating with." Micheal left it at that. Jimmy didn't care so much, ok so maybe a little, he just wanted Lance. He had liked him since freshman year and now that they're juniors- it just fucking sucked. All of it. Jimmy began playing with his thumbs, "Oh, Lance has a boyfriend?"

"Duh, dumbass. Why do you think he hasn't messaged you to go see a movie?" Micheal didn't care if his words were hurting his friend.

"I just thought- er, nevermind." Jimmy looked down at his shoes before an arm snaked around his shoulder. Micheal smirked, "But we can change that- you can change that."

"What do you mean?"

"It involves getting your hands dirty." Micheal's smug look never left his face as Jimmy's eyes widened once again, "I'm not killing anyone, Micheal."

"No, Jimmy. You have to break them up."

Jimmy shook his head, "I can't do that- I'm not like that, Micheal. If they're happy together then just leave them be."

"What kind of pussy shit is that?" Micheal scoffed, poor Jimmy shut his mouth once again as Micheal continued going on about how weak his friend is. Poor Jimmy, he really couldn't defend himself because if he even dared to say a thing back to the guy: He'd have his ass handed to him. Period.

Micheal stopped abruptly before turning around to his friend, "So, will you do it?"

"Are you nuts? No." Jimmy shook his head, it was so wrong to go and mess up someone's relationship.

"Fine," Micheal pulled his phone from his pocket, "I'm sure your parents would love to hear that their son is gay."

"You wouldn't do that to me." Jimmy said, watching Micheal's fingers hover over the numbers. For fucks sake, would it kill him to be nice for once? Jimmy shook his head, "Fine, I'll do it. I just- don't tell them please. I don't know what'd they do to me."

"So we're settled?"

"Mhm."

Shit was bound to hit the fan sooner or later.

-

(': short af but don't worry, next update will be out sooner than later. i just woke up from a nap and finished this off (fixing mistakes later like always)..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 23 10
For sometime now, Keith had realized his feelings for Lance now but he wanted to keep things the way the are. Lance is unbelievably obsessed with All...
8.7K 296 15
Voltron/Young Justice AU. There's been a threat on Takashi Shirogane and his ward/adopted little brother, Keith Kogane's lives at the Shirogane...
378K 19.5K 101
KLANCE BAND After Keith's music producer dropped him so they could focus on different performers, he decided to pursue his other dream and become a d...
11.6K 505 45
**First Klance fic Lance and Keith were always neck and neck and rivals. They rarely spoke to each other and only knew things about each other that t...