« locked with the fuckboy » j...

By taehyungssexyback

Being locked alone in the classroom everyday with the fuckboy wouldn't be THAT bad, right? Or would it? ❝Do y... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
✞ Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
✞ Chapter 7
✞ Chapter 8
✞ Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
✞ Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
✞ Chapter 20
✞ Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✞ Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
✞ Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
author's note // rant
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
✞ Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
will start writing chapter 57
Chapter 57
discontinuing (?)

Chapter 36

17.7K 746 678
By taehyungssexyback

Author's POV

"Oh, must be a mistake hehe, our baby is seven months o-"

"Seolhyun, tell me the truth. Is this really my baby or not? You were one month pregnant two months after we did it."

"Jungkook, I-"

"Spill."

"Jungkook, what else can I do? There's nothing else I could do." she cried, her throat almost becoming dry from anxiety.

"So this isn't my baby?"

"What else could I do to make you believe huh?"

"Well if it isn't my baby who's is it?"

"That's not important right now."

"So this whole time, I've wasted all my life for this? Jiyeon ignored me because of this. I've lived miserably because of this."

Seolhyun had her head hung low while Jungkook fumed in anger, pulling his hair in frustration.

His gaze shifted towards Doctor Mingyu, who had a worried expression plastered on his face.

"You knew about this? Those fake results? What did she do huh? Are you the father of her baby? Did she pay you to lie as a doctor huh?" he stomped towards Mingyu, gripping on his collar.

"Tell me, that Jiyeon who you were talking about. If you had no other option, if your girlfriend was kidnapped, wouldn't you do anything just to save her? What if you were forced to lie just to help her huh?"

Jungkook's eyes softened at his words, it was like everything made much more sense to him.

"As much as I wanted to tell you what's really going on, I can't." Mingyu's eyes swelled with tears.

[Flashback; Author's POV]

Seolhyun was desperate for someone to cover her up, but the closest person she knew who was a doctor was Kim Mingyu, a doctor who was her oppa's friend.

Mingyu used to go to their house frequently years back, but he always used to leave early because he thought of Seolhyun as some kind of 'attention seeker.'

But today it was unexpected that Seolhyun came to visit Mingyu at his office.

He doesn't even know how Seolhyun knew where his office was.

"Oppa, I need your help~" Seolhyun cooed as she entered his office.

"Don't oppa me, you-"

Seolhyun rolled her eyes at him in annoyance.

"Okay whatever, but I really, really need your help."

"I'm not even interested to talk to you, how can you even expect me to help you?"

"But I need a doctor Mingyu-ssi."

"I'm not a plastic surgeon though, even if I was, your face is unfixable."

"Shut up, I don't need your opinion about my face, it's perfect the way it is." she hairflipped exaggeratingly.

"Well then I guess you haven't looked at the mirror too much have you?" Mingyu clicked his tongue in annoyance.

(a/n: y'all i think i left the oven on ahahaha.)

"But Mingyu-ssi~ I'm really, really, really desperate and I really, really, really need you to-"

"No, whatever that is, I won't do it. Now get out before I call security."

Seolhyun shot him death glares because of his remarks.

She left his office with her problems slapping her right in the face; she was damn desperate.

Seolhyun urgently needed a doctor whom she knew but it was only Mingyu, no other doctor would cover up for her lies.

Jungkook needed the tests as soon as possible otherwise he'll lose interest sooner or later.

She would do anything just to convince Mingyu to help her fake the results.

But then she thought, why convince when you can blackmail?

Suddenly she remembered about Mingyu who was about to be married to his fiancée, by the name of Chae Mina, after a few months.

She smirked menacingly at her upcoming plan, she'll do anything just for Jungkook to be with her.

She needed him.

~~

[The Next Day]

Seolhyun carried out her plan well yesterday and now all she needed to do was confirm.

She walked happily back to Mingyu's office, making sure that he's never going to talk to her that way again.

"Mingyu oppa~ I need your help~" she hummed.

Mingyu who was busy with his work, rolled his eyes in annoyance and sighed in frustration that he had to deal with the annoying brat in front of him.

"You again? Haven't I already told you to leave last time? By the way, I told you to stop calling me oppa you brat, I'm not your oppa."

"I don't care, I'll call you whatever I want, however I want."

"Go. Away."

"Can't, now it's really, really, really urgent though and you're the only doctor whom I know."

"And I sooooo care."

"Oppa, please I need to-"

"Shoo, you peasant. Seeing you is the last thing I'd want to do."

"Aww, that's a shame. I guess you won't need me then." she smirked.

"I will seriously call security, I'm not even kidding."

She stood up, headed for the door.

"Sure thing oppa, I'll go now~" she slowly walked to the door but stopped when she was about to open the door.

'Weirdo...' Mingyu thought.

"I guess you really won't need my help then."

"That's the second time you said that. What in the world would you need my help for?"

"I'm really curious though, I wonder where Chae Mina-ssi is. I thought she was strolling at the park yesterday?"

Mingyu's eyes widened in horror.

"You know about this?!"

"Hmm," she thought, exaggerating her actions.

"Nope, not really. I was just wondering, that's all. Must be really lucky to be able to guess something like that." she shrugged.

"Where is she?" Mingyu fumed in anger.

Seolhyun smirked and victory and shrugged her shoulders innocently.

Apparently, Mingyu's fiancée disappeared yesterday evening.

Mina said she'd be at the park for a stroll but then she never came back afterwards, leaving Mingyu worried.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

"Calm thyself bro. You better find that out for yourself." she winked, twisting the knob of the door.

"GIVE. HER. BACK." he raged.

"In one condition though," she twirled a piece of her hair.

"What's that?" Mingyu desperately anticipated for an answer.

"I need you to fake the DNA results and convince Jungkook that he's my baby's father."

[End of Flashback]

It all made sense to Jungkook now.

Slowly he released his tight grip from Mingyu's collar as he tried to process everything.

He was Jungshook.

.   .   .

lololololol sorry i just had to.

hope that this chap cleared out all your theories. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2K 52
Kim Taehyung is a new professor with a bit of a hidden past. Will the rowdy senior Jeon Jungkook break him during his first year of teaching, or wil...
310K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...
33.8K 1.6K 19
Holiday.... Was Spent In Your Own Ways. Jungkook plans to please Himself. Taehyung Opened His Clinic On Holiday...
4.9K 416 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...