Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

Von ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 22

1.8K 38 3
Von ryderlynnfever

I'm standing in front my locker and take my binder from my binder then shut my locker until suddenly Sam shocked me by standing next to my locker and grins at me.

"You scared the hell way out of me." I roll my eyes.

Sam just chuckles. "I'm sorry, I was about to call you but you suddenly shut your locker."

I chuckle and start walking in the hallways and hold my binder. "What's up, Sam?" I ask him.

"Just bored and need some junior that maybe want to walk down with me." Sam simply said.

"You're crazy." I chuckle and shake my head.

"Hey, I was thinking that maybe we can go out one day." Sam grins at me.

"I'm dating Mike." I giggle and turn my way to my classroom.

I cant believe that Sam suddenly asked me out. But I'm dating Mike and that was too late. I used to like Sam but it's not anymore. I have Mike and I really love Mike.

Okay forget it. I have to focus. At least I rejected him and told him that I'm dating Mike and I wont cheat on him with anyone else.

Mike's POV

I walk down in the hallways and see Paris is walk down with Sam and they both seems like having an enjoy conversation. I frown and curious about the things they been talking about.

They stop their way and Sam grins at her. Paris just half-smiled at him and turn her way to the classroom. Hold up, what is the thing Sam asked her?

Sam half-smiled and walk away. He looks sad. Oh damn! Is he trying to steal Paris away from me? Not gonna happen. I know Paris is the most amazing girl in this world. She is innocent, smart, and very beautiful but she's mine. She's my girlfriend.

"Mike, are you okay?" Tina frowns at me.

"I just had strange feeling. I saw Paris and Sam walked down in the hallways and little bit confusing. I hope nothing's happened." I sigh.

"Paris isnt like that. You're her first of everything. She told me that." Tina smiles at me.

"Yeah I know that." I nodded. "I mean, Sam is more handsome than me and he is better singer."

"Paris loves you Mike. Dont be afraid with that." Tina chuckles.

"Thanks, Tina." I smile at her and walk away.

I turn my way to my classroom and see Sam is sitting down there next to a guy. I just half-smiled at him as he's half-smiled back at me and then sit down on my seat next to Blaine.

~~~~

Paris's POV

"I cant believe you want to sold some of your stuff on ebay to give those kids christmas gift." Mike says as he lay down next to me in my bed.

"I found my own deep heart thoughts." I chuckle.

"But I'm really proud of you. You dont want to be in the spotlight but volunteer for other people." Mike smiles at me.

"And I cant stop laughing watching that TV show." I laugh.

"Babe, can I ask you something?" Mike turns his face at me.

"Yes, what?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"This morning I saw you walked down in the hallways with Sam. And it seems like he asked you something." Mike says to me.

"He asked me out." I simply said.

"What?" Mike frowns.

"Yes, but I told him I'm dating Michael Robert Chang Jr." I grin at Mike. "Dont worry, I used to like him on sophomore year but not anymore since he started sang Bieber song in the choir room and I feel disgusted with that." I said to Mike.

Mike moves his body make aslant facing me and rubs my cheek. "I love you so much." Mike smiles at me.

"You're special to me. It means something to me." I smile back at him. "You are the only exception." I'm singing and smiling at him.

"Is that original song?" Mike chuckles.

"Yes, it havent done yet. I need to borrow dad's guitar so I can make it done." I grin at him.

"No wonder Sam asked you out." Mike simply said.

"Why?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Because clearly you are the most amazing girl in this world. You're beautiful, smart, innocent, spoilt, and then what you did on last christmas was touching. Especially since Sam saw what you did there before I came." Mike says to me.

"I played a game with those kids. I asked them a question and whoever can guess it right, get a chance to pull out a wire with the gifts I already made." I said to Mike.

"Every guy who sees that might be in love with you include Sam." Mike simply said.

"Well, I did that because I want to charity. Not because I want to get attention from boys." I roll my eyes.

"Dont be sensitive." Mike chuckles and pinches my nose.

"Then dont start it." I whimpered.

"Haha come here." Mike spread his arms and hugs me.

"I didnt know you have a big jealousy problem." I said to him.

"Of course. Puck cant stop tease you then Sam asked you out. Finn once told me that you are kinda cute. Now you are a cheerio. I cant count how many boys want you." Mike sighs.

"All I want for christmas is you." I'm singing and grin at Mike.

Mike chuckles and shake his head. "Christmas is already ended up." Mike chuckles.

I shake my head and lean my head on his arm and make aslant facing him and close my eyes. I'm not gonna open my heart for anyone else except Mike. That's it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There has to be some kind of show choir competition committee we can complain to." Tina simply said as we walk into the choir room.

Yesterday we planned to do Michael for regionals but it was totally a disaster because Blaine told the Warblers we wanna do Michael and that sucks Sebastian Smythe changed their setlist and claim they wanna do Michael too.

"I know it sucks, guys, but it's not the end of the world. Heck, you had your set list stolen the day of the competition at Sectionals, and you pulled that one off, right?" Blaine says to us.

"Well, they can have our Journey and our Dreamgirls, but pilfering my Michael, mm-mm, that's another level, not okay." Artie shakes his head.

"I'm not exactly comfortable having this conversation with Blaine in the room. Clearly, once a Warbler, always a Warbler." Puck simply said.

"Uh, wh-what?" Blaine frowns.

"Dude, you told them what we were gonna do. You're like a modern-day Eggs Benedict. He's on notice as far as I'm concerned." Puck simply said.

"We should all be on notice. I mean, next to Vocal Adrenaline, the Warblers are the best Glee Club in the state, and for a lot of us, this is our last shot at a championship, so we should stop complaining about the Warblers and figure out how to beat them." Finn says to us.

"I couldn't have said it better myself, Finn." Dad walks in. "I'm less worried about our set list right now and more interested in getting us in the right mindset to crush those guys. Which is why our lesson for the week is What Would Michael Jackson Do?"

"He'd fight back." Finn simply said. "He'd say Regionals is ours, MJ is ours, and if they want it, they can pry it from o sequin-gloved hand." Finn says to us.

"Mm-hmm. Straight up. In 1983, MTV said they wouldn't air his "Billie Jean" video.
What'd he do? He fought back. They aired it, and the Thriller album sold an additional ten million copies." Artie says to us.

"That's right." Dad nodded.

"I know what Michael would do. I think he would take it to the streets." Blaine grins at us.

I raise my eyebrows and put my hands inside my cheerios jacket. Ugh I really wanna beat that Sebastian Smythe and kill him if I can.

~~~~

Now we are in the school parking lot. We are ready to beat Sebastian and The Warblers. I want to kill him if I can.

Santana snaps her finger. We then walk out from our hidden place and glare at them. I really want to beat that little horseteeth evil.

Artie:
Ah, your butt is mine
Gonna take you right, ah
Just show your face
In broad daylight, ah
I'm telling you
On how I feel, ah
Gonna hurt your mind
Don't shoot to kill
Shamone, shamone,
Get on me all right...

Sebastian (with Santana):
Ah, I'm giving you
On a count of three, ah
(To show your stuff)
(Or let it be)
Ah,
I'm telling you 
Just to watch your mouth, ah
(I know your game)
(What you're about)
Ah,

Blaine:
But they say the sky's the limit
And to me that's really true, ah
But my friends, you have seen nothing
Just wait 'til I get though

Santana (New Directions and The Warblers):
Because I'm bad, I'm bad (Bad, bad, really, really, bad)
Come on, ah
You know I'm bad, I'm bad (Bad, bad, really, really, bad)
You know it, ah
Uh, you know I'm bad, I'm bad (Bad, bad, really, really, bad)
Come on, you know

Santana with New Directions and The Warblers: 
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again who's bad

Sebastian:
Ah, ah, the word is out
You're doin' wrong
Gonna lock you up,
Before too long, ah

Artie with Blaine:
Your lyin' eyes
Gonna take you right (Artie: Ah)

Artie:
So listen up

Artie with Santana:
Don't make a fight,
Your talk is cheap,
You're not a man (Artie: Dah)
You're throwin' stones
To hide your hands (Artie: Ah)

Blaine:
But they say the sky's the limit
And to me that's really true, ah
But my friends, you have seen nothing
Just wait 'til I get through

Santana (New Directions and The Warblers):
Because I'm bad, I'm bad (Bad, bad, really, really, bad)
Come on
You know I'm bad, I'm bad (Bad, bad, really, really, bad)
You know it
Uh, you know I'm bad, I'm bad (Bad, bad, really, really, bad)
Come on, you know

Santana with New Directions and The Warblers: 
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again who's bad

Artie:
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Blaine and Sebastian:
Oh, woah, woah, woah, woah
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah

Santana:
Huuuuh

Artie and Santana:
Hwoah, woah, woah, woah, woah, yeah!

Blaine:
Ah, we can change the world tomorrow
This could be a better place, dah
If you don't like what I'm sayin'
Then won't you slap my face

Santana (New Directions and The Warblers):
(with Blaine: Because I'm bad), I'm bad (Bad, bad, really, really bad)
Come on, ah
You know I'm bad, I'm bad (Bad, bad, really, really bad)
You know it, ah
You know I'm bad, I'm bad (Bad, bad, really, really bad)
Come on, you know
Woo! Woo! Woo!

Santana with New Directions and The Warblers:
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again

Santana (New Directions and The Warblers):
You know I'm bad, I'm bad (Bad, bad, really, really bad)
You know it, ah
You know I'm bad, (Bad, bad, really, really bad)
You know, woo! Ah
You know I'm bad, I'm bad (Bad, bad, really, really bad)
You know it, you know, ah (Bad, bad, really, really bad)

Santana with New Directions and The Warblers:
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again who's bad?

At the end of the song Sebastian throw a slushie to Kurt but Blaine pushes him away and that slushie landed on Blaine and Blaine fell down and groan hurtly. Then The Warbler walk away.

~~~~

"Dad, I'm home!" I get into my house and walk to the kitchen.

Dad is sitting down in the minibar table and looking at his laptop and seems like doing something.

"Hey, how was the fight back?" Dad asks me.

"Went bad. Blaine got injury because Sebastian threw slushie at him." I said to dad and take a glass of water.

"How come that a slushie made him got injury?" Dad frowns at me.

"I dont know how. They must be put something in that slushie." I shrug.

"But you are okay right? No one hurt you right?" Dad asks me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I nodded and smile at dad.

"Great. Change your clothes now. I'll prepare the dinner." Dad smiles at me.

I turn my way to upstairs and get into my room. I place my ransel near my bed then walk to my bathroom. To take a bath and doing my nightime ritual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting down in choir room next to Mike. I turn my face around and I caught Sam is looking at me and smiles at me. I just frown at him and turn my face at Mike and lean my head on his shoulder.

Sam been weird since he asked me out that day and I already told him that I'm dating Mike and I wont cheat on him.

"How is he? Is he okay?" Rachel asks as Kurt walks in.

"Uh, it's his right eye. Uh, the doctor says that his cornea is deeply scratched and he has to have surgery." Kurt answer.

"In all my years as a teacher and a student, I have never known a slushee to do that kind of damage." Dad frowns.

"That's 'cause it wasn't a normal slushee, Mr. Schue. There was stuff in it, rocks or something. He wanted to do that damage. Well, unless you have proof that he tampered with the slushee the police aren't interested in getting involved." Finn says to us.

"Sebastian is evil. He needs to be expelled." Kurt shakes his head.

"Look, Figgins and I spoke to Dalton's headmaster. They're opening up an investigation. So, guys, I'm telling you, please let the system handle this one." Dad says to us.

"No. Dalton's old-school, Mr. Schue, they're not gonna turn their backs on one of their own we need payback." Artie says.

"Eye for an eye." Mike nodded as agree.

"No. I have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, of any kind. That's not how we do things." Dad says to us.

"No, we sing, and that's all we ever do." Artie shakes his head.

"Do you want to get disqualified from Regionals?" Dad asks him.

"I don't give a damn about Regionals. What do you expect from us? We're people. I know the rest of the world may not see us like that, but when they tease us and throw stuff at us and toss us in Dumpsters and tell us that we're nothing but losers with stupid dreams, it freaking hurts. And we're supposed to turn the other cheek and be the bigger man by telling ourselves that those dreams and how hard we work make us better than them, but it gets pretty damn hard to feel that way when they always get to win." Artie protest.

"I get how upsetting this is for you." Dad says calmly.

"No, you don't, and don't give me any of that "it gets better" crap because I'm not interested in it getting any better. I want it to be better, like, right now. I want to hurt them the way they hurt us. No, worse. I want them to feel my pain because frankly that's all I have left to give." Artie says angrily.

"Artie, take a break. We'll be here when you get back." Dad says to Artie.

The bell rings.

I hold Mike's hand and walk out from the choir room. I'm little bit scared with Sam. He give me his gawk looks and I'm afraid if Mike notice him or he will be storm out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Directions Girls:
Ooh-ooh, ooh

Quinn:
Never can say goodbye (New Directions Girls: Say goodbye boy)
No, no, no, no, now
Never can say goodbye (New Directions Girls: Say goodbye boy)
Even though the pain and heartache
Seems to follow me wherever I go,
Though I try and try to hide my feelings,
They always seems to show
Then you try to say you're leaving me
And I always have to say no,
Tell me why (New Directions Girls: Tell me why) is it so (New Directions Girls:Is it so)
That I, Never can say goodbye (New Directions Girls: Say goodbye boy)
No, no, no, no, now
Never can say goodbye (New Directions Girls: Say goodbye boy)
Every time I think I've had enough,
I start heading for the door.
There's a very strange vibration,
Piercing me right through the core.
It says turn around you fool,
You know you love him more and more.
Tell me why (New Directions Girls: Tell me why) is it so (New Directions Girls:Is it so) 
Don't wanna let you go!
I never can say goodbye boy (New Directions Girls: Never can say goodbye boy)
Ooh Baby (New Directions Girls: Don't wanna let you go)
I never can say goodbye

Quinn with New Directions Girls:
No no, no, (New Directions Girls: No no) (Quinn: Ooh)

Quinn:
Oh, I never can say goodbye boy (New Directions Girls: I never can say goodbye boy)
Ohh Baby, (New Directions Girls: Don't wanna let you go)
I never can say goodbye

Quinn with New Directions Girls:
No no, no, (New Directions Girls: No no) (Quinn: Ooh)

Quinn:
Never can say goodbye (New Directions Girls: Say goodbye boy)
No, no, no, no, now
Never can say goodbye (New Directions Girls: Say goodbye boy)
I keep thinking that our problems
Soon are all gonna work out.
But there's that same unhappy feeling,
There's that anguish, there's that doubt.
It's the same old dizzy hangup,
Can't do with you or without.
Tell me why (New Directions Girls: Tell me why) is it so (New Directions Girls:Is it so)
Don't wanna let you go!
I never can say goodbye boy (New Directions Girls: I never can say goodbye boy)
Ooh Baby (New Directions Girls: Hey baby)
I never can say goodbye

Quinn with New Directions Girls:
No no, no, (New Directions Girls: No no) (Quinn: Ooh)

Quinn:
Oh, I never can say goodbye boy (New Directions Girls: I never can say goodbye boy)
Ooh (New Directions Girls: Hey baby)
I never can say goodbye

Quinn with New Directions Girls:
No no, no, (New Directions Girls: No no) (Quinn: Ohhh Yeah)

Quinn:
I never can say goodbye boy (New Directions Girls: I never can say goodbye boy)
Ohh Baby (New Directions Girls: Hey baby)
I never can say goodbye

Quinn with New Directions Girls:
No no, no, (New Directions Girls: No no) (Quinn: Ooh)

Quinn:
Oh, I never can say goodbye boy (New Directions Girls: I never can say goodbye boy)
Ohh baby (New Directions Girls: Hey baby)
I never can say goodbye

Quinn with New Directions Girls:
No no, no, (New Directions Girls: No no) (Quinn: Ooh)
Never, never, never, never, never, never, never

Quinn:
I never can say goodbye boy
I got to have you
I never can say goodbye to you

Quinn with New Directions Girls:
Never, never, never, never, never, never, never

Quinn:
I never can say goodbye boy
I got to have you
I never can say goodbye to you
Ahhhh

Quinn with New Directions Girls:
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah

"Wow, Quinn, that was incredible." Finn says as Quinn ended up her song.

"Even more incredible is her big news. Tell them." Dad standing next to Quinn.

"I got into Yale." Quinn smiles at us.

"It's just-- it-it's amazing. After everything you've been through, you really deserve this, Quinn." Dad says to Quinn.

"We are so proud of you, Quinn." Mercedes says to her.

"I want to thank you guys because without each and every one of you, this would have never happened. You supported me and loved me through all the drama, and that's why I'm standing here. I wasted so much time hating myself for the stupid mistakes that I made, but the truth is, is that without all of those, I never would have dreamed this to be my future. I was the only one standing in the way of myself. You can't change your past but you can let go and start your future." Quinn says to us.

We smiles at her and applauding for her. This is such a great news. And next year I'm gonna be the next one who first tell my parents that I can get into OSU.

The bell rings.

I walk out from the choir room and put my hands inside my cheerios jacket. I walk to my locker and about to take my binder from my locker but suddenly my phone is vibrating.

I take my phone and Sam texted me that he want to see me in auditorium. What happen this time? I let out a sigh and shut my locker and walk away.

I keep walking in the hallways to the auditorium. I walk enter auditorium and the band are here and Sam is standing on the stage and holding a guitar.

"What do you want?" I frown at him.

"I know you're taken and dating Mike but also I know that you used to have crush on me during sophomore year." Sam chuckles.

"And then? You know that I'm dating Mike. I told you many times and I'm not gonna cheat on him." I shake my head.

"We never get a chance to sing duet in glee club and this time I want to sing a song with you and after this, you can go back to Mike and I wont stop you even though I have this feeling for you." Sam says to me.

I sigh and frown at him until he start playing the guitar. I shake my head and he just smiling at me and take me to the stage.

Paris:
Looking out
Across the nighttime
The city winks a sleepless eye
Hear his voice
Shake my window
Sweet seducing sighs

Sam:
Get me out
Into the nighttime
Four walls won't hold me tonight
If this town
Is just an apple
Then let me take a bite

Paris:
If they say

Paris and Sam:
Why? Why?
Tell 'em that it's human nature
Why, why

Paris:
Does he do me that way?
If they say

Paris and Sam:
Why? Why? 
Tell 'em that it's human nature

Sam:
Why? (Paris: Why?) Why?

Paris:
Does he do me that way, yeah

Sam:
Reaching out
To touch a stranger

Paris and Sam:
Electric eyes are everywhere (Paris: Ooh)

Sam:
See that girl?
She knows I'm watching
She likes the way I stare

Paris:
If they say

Paris and Sam:
Why? Why?
Tell 'em that it's human nature
Why? Oh, why?
Does he do me that way?

Paris:
If they say

Sam:
Why? (Paris: Why?) Why?

Paris and Sam:
Tell 'em that it's human nature

Sam:
Why? (Paris: Why?) Oh, why?

Paris and Sam:
Does he do me that way?

Paris:
I like livin' this way

Sam:
I like lovin' this way

Paris:
Oh, why, oh, why
Oh, why, oh, why

Looking out
Across the morning
Where the city's heart begins to beat
Reaching out
I touch his shoulder

Paris and Sam:
I'm dreaming of the street

Paris:
And they say

Sam:
Why? (Paris: Why?) Why? (Paris: Why, why, why, why)

Paris and Sam:
Tell 'em hat it's human nature
Why? Why?
Does he do me that way?

Sam:
Why? (Paris: Dooby-doo-why) Why? (Paris: Dooby-doo-why, ooh)
Tell 'em that (with Paris: it's human nature)

Paris and Sam:
Why?

Sam:
Why?

Paris and Sam:
Does he do me that way?

Paris:
I like livin' this way

Sam:
I like lovin' this way

Paris:
Oh, why, oh, why
Oh, why, oh, why

Paris and Sam:
Why? Why?
Tell 'em that it's human nature
Why?

"Flawless like always." Sam smiles at me.

"Sam, please..." I shake my head.

"You know what? You are the most amazing girl that I've ever meet. I dont care you're taken or not but clearly you are the one. I really like you, Paris. I dont care how smart or talented your boyfriend is. I'll be here and waiting for you. I've seen you since I went back from Kentucky to here and you're the only thing I see." Sam smiles at me.

I raise my eyebrows at him and didnt say anything. Sam just smiles at me and looking at me until he suddenly kisses me. I didnt kiss him back but I'm shocked. Why this thing is happened. Sam pulls my lips away and looking at me.

"I-I have to go." I said nervously and walk out from that auditorium.

This is crazy. I cheated on Mike. I let someone else kissed me. I shouldnt let Sam kiss me. This is really insane. Oh God.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.2K 502 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...
40.1K 474 21
When Cassie is finally noticed for her talent by a few members of glee club she gets caught up in all the drama that comes with it, and the notice of...
31.5K 558 44
"I like you." Finn smiles at me. "As in friend?" I replied. "No, more than that." He shook his head. "As in a guy who fall in love with a girl." Finn...
56.9K 853 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...