Sukor - Love Happens

By Sukorian

Prolog: I never thought this would happen. I never imaged he would be the one. Does he think the same? Doe... More

Sukor - Love Happens
Sukor- Love Happens
Sukor- Love Happens
Sukor - Love Happens
Sukor- Love Happens
Sukor - Love Happens
Sukor- Love Happens
Sukor - Love Happens

232 9 1
By Sukorian

Recap: Raid is over n a lot of people are arrested (incl. Vivaan n the bartender). Chakor pass out n Suraj did first aid.

Suraj: Will she survive?

The paramedic: Y can't tell her pulse is still very low. They left from the club n outside was a huge crowd Adi n Riya were looking for Chakor as she was with Vivaan n Adi had a bad feeling *I hope Chakor is fine* He was very tensed. The paramedics came out with a stretcher a girl was lying on it first they couldn't see her face but them Riya shouted: Chakor!!! n Adi turned too they immediately run to her. What happen??? where r u taking her??? Where is Vivaan???

In this moment Suraj came out with Vivaan who was wearing handcuffs. Riya went to Vivaan: What the hell have u done to her??? Vivaan: Nothing!

Suraj: So u know that girl? u lied to me that's not good.

Riya: He is her boyfriend of course he knows her. Adi came: Who knows what kind of boyfriend he is afterall he lied to know her in front of ACP Rajvanshi. Riya couldn't hold herself back n gave Vivaan a tight slap on his stupid face. Suraj: nice u have guts to hit a criminal in front of an ACP. Take him he ordered a constable.

Adi: Sir can u tell us what happened.

The ambulance left the place n Suraj walk away from there. Riya: This ACP isn't helping us where r they taking her she asked cryingly. Suraj came in his jeep n said get in the car I will take u to the hospital. Right now I can't tell u what happen to her as it is a current case n the investigations r still going on.

They reached to the hospital where Chakor has been admitted. They straight went to the doctor n asked abt her health.

Doctor: Sorry but this information I can only give her parents then Suraj came n asked again (He didn't need to show his ID) n the doctor told them: She out of danger we emptied her stomach she is unconscious. Adi: Can we meet her.

Suraj: No. No1 will meet her before I have my report. He ordered 2 constables to safeguard her room n left for the police station.

Riya: Adi what now?

Adi: Don't worry have faith the doctor said she is out of danger let's wait here. Both stayed at Hospital.

Police Station

Vivaan: Hey i want to make a call now.

Jr. Inspector: So what sir told us to wait until he is back

Vivaan: I have a right to make a call.

Jr. Ins.: yeah u have but we have orders to obey.

Vivaan angrily hit the jail cell. In this time Suraj enters the police station.

Every Policeman stood up n salute him. Suraj: Did I miss something?

Jr. Ins.: No, Sir. but our richboy wanted to make a call.

Suraj: Then let him… with a confident smile.

Vivaan was taken out of the cell to make a call. Suraj sign his Jr. Ins. to bring the bartender to the investigation room.

The barte.: No. Don't take me where r u taking me help..

Suraj: Shout as much as u want. I will make u pay for everything u did not the girl from tonight I have got a lot of evidence n reports of victim's who were harried in ur club. But if u give me a full statement of it deeds then maybe I can do something n u see that guy he will be out in minutes he is the son of Ranjana Mohanlal the Industrial tycoon what do u think she will do with u. Give me the right information n I ensure u protection but u have to give me more I need the name of the real dealer too. Suraj looked at his watch u see him right now he is talking to his mom she will get him out on bail I give u hmm look when he hung up the phone I want full statement n if u don't talk immediately than whatever I say will vanish. Suraj was going to leave n the bartender was nervous n then stop I will tell u everything. Suraj called the Jr. Ins. Take his statement n put him back behind the bars now.

Vivaan: but the phone I couldn't make a call. Suraj: Oh yeah right. defective ops.

After an hour he had the full statement n Ranjana came she got know of it n she wasn't alone the high commissioner was coming along with her.

Every1 salutes him n he directly goes to Suraj while Ranjana went to her son: get him out now.

Suraj: No.

Comm.: Suraj please come with me.

-----------

a little bit too much but don't worry it will get interesting 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 888 29
Chan never thought that he would ever encounter a boy like him.
48.1K 799 27
Falling in love with my best friends dad isn't something that was meant to happen. Will it last? Is he the person i think he is? *first time writing...
55.1K 2.3K 52
ming will love kit ,but eventually he will breaks kits heart with one useless bet. when he see kit with another one ,will he realise his own feelings...
2.9K 122 17
this is the 2nd part The story here has a leap on almost 4 years they r on the last week of college. Suraj was sitting on his bench Chakor was sitti...