Sukor- Love Happens

Recap: Rajvanshi Fam. arrived at Bhuvaan Laal house.

Chakor’s entry:

Chakor entered the room n all eyes were on her.

Kasturi: Chakoriya come sit here.

Teju: Wah u look so beautiful

Chakor greeted all n thanked Teju for the compliment.

Suraj was staring with a grimly gaze at her *hmm Ghagra choli it looks good but so old fashioned 21st century n living what 1900*

Chakor *y is he staring like this do I have something no I checked before leaving the room. He looks so arrogant. God knows what he is thinking*

KN: Suraj Suraj. He snap with his finger. haha looks like u already lost in her beauty? All started laughing beside Suraj n Chakor they were embarrassed.

Suraj: No, it's nothing like that. Btw what were u asking?

Bhuvaan: He asked u n Chakor if u want to talk in private?

Chakor got up n was any to say no but Kasturi: See even Chakor is ready to talk to u I  private. Chakor u can go to ur room with him.

Suraj took a deep breath n got up reluctant both went to Chakor room.

She is very lazy n it's shown in her room. Her half stuff was on the ground her washroom door was open n her wet towel was on the bed.

Suraj *I always thought women r tidy, neat n clean but this girl is just horrible where should I sit*

Chakor *Oh shit, now I'm shocked with him n my room is a total mess. What now think Chakor think*

Suraj: harrumph. Well do u have any questions?

Chakor: No, u?

Suraj: No.

silence….

Suraj was looking around n found a dress he looked at it n smiled. Chakor saw his smile *Oh he can smile but y he is smiling?* She saw the dress. She looked around n realised that here r some stuff which r not for men eyes 😁. She become red 😳. Suraj: U… n stopped without saying anything he moved toward her n turned her to him. Suraj: So u have a lot of. He was looking at her with a soft view can I use it washroom?

Chakor: yeah there she showed him n he went. Chakor was relieved now she took the opportunity n cleaned her room as fast as possible. Suraj *I think it was enough time to clean a bit of the mess* He came out n close the door *not bad*.

Chakor *He took a lot of time, well good for me I could clean up*

Suraj: U look nice n this Ghagra choli but I'm sure u would look very good in the blue dress which is on the stool there I like tradition n traditional clothes but I don't mind western orientated clothes.

Chakor: Yeah. I wasn't sure what I would were I took the most simple jeans n blouse but mom said no first impression is the last impression n I should wear the Ghagra choli. Suraj: n the blue dress didn't came to ur mind?

Chakor: hmm. 🤔

Silent….

Suraj *y do I have to break this silence? now here is place to sit* **that's what he thought** Suraj took Chakors Chair from her desk he was to sit on it but Chakor screamed No!!! n all her clothes she collect from the ground call down.

Suraj just looked to mess.

Kasturi: Chakoriya is everything fine?

Teju: Suraj what happen?

Suraj: Nothing mom. She was falling n I hold her. Right.

Chakor:Yeah right. Sorry with very very low voice.

Suraj: If u didn't wanted to see or meet us then y u said yes.

Chakor: Hey, like u r happy to meet me. N yeah I told my mom but she insisted. I did it for her.

Suraj: Like me I agreed to marry of my mom’s choice.

Chakor: What!? y?