Sukor - Love Happens

Recap: Chakor got awake n Suraj got evidences against Vivaan for an old case.

Suraj took the file n left the hospital with a smile. Adi rushed to Chakors room where Riya was crying n hugging Chakor n asking abt her health. Chakor took Riya close to her
Chakor: I m fine thank u. Both of u Suraj told me u both were waiting for me. She called Adi for a hug n he came to her.
Adi: Don't worry Chakor everything will be fine.
Chakor: No nothing will be fine. I break the trust of my parents I fall low in my own eyes I can't believe what happened n could had happen to me. I trusted a men whom I knew for long n he tried to take advantage of my situation.
Riya: Chakor please it's not ur fault.
Chakor: Suraj said the same but I chose Vivaan bcz I thought he is my Mr. Right. I was wrong 😭.
Adi: Chakor please control over urself  blaming urself won't help we have to do something against Vivaan Mohanlal he did this with... he stopped he couldn't say it she need rest not more tension. Adi said: I will call ur parents ok?.
Chakor: No I don't know what to say I'm ashamed I lied to them.
Riya: Chakor bus karo aur kitna apne  ko takleef dogi. Ur parents need to know how u feel before some1 else tell them anything wrong.
Chakor got shocked: What y will some1 say something to my parents?
Adi: Chakor it's all in the media ur name got public.
Chakor: What! how?

Adi made a sad face n said: I think it already started he turned on the TV:
Vivaan lawyer held a press conference for his client. He accused the police being unfair n harsh to his client he was locked in jail for a crime he hasn't done. They didn't let him do a phone call n tricked the bartender to get a statement under pressure he blamed his client etc. We want to make sure our client is innocent n is out of jail they have no evidence or witnesses who could identify my client. Miss Chakor Laal got a drink n was under influence of drugs we r not sure if the bartender or even Miss Laal took it herself to be in a better mood they just finish college n r here for party.
Riya: Please Adi turn it of. Adi did so.
Chakor had a break down she cried continuously.
Adi: I'm so sorry Chakor. But we have to call Uncle and aunty. We have to clear this mess.
Chakor agreed the doctor came in n said: Miss Laal needs rest I request u to leave n come tomorrow. Adi n Riya left n Chakor was left alone scared what her parents could think abt her.

Suraj was back in his office n was smashing the phone against the wall the commissioner came in: Mr. Suraj!
Suraj turned: Yes, Sir.
Commissioner: Have u gone mad u treath some1 in my present how dare u don't forget we r the police we work with evidences n witnesses if we don't have them we try to find them unfortunately this case is getting personal to u. I have to take this case from u. Better say there is no case.
Suraj: But sir I have a new leak.
Commissioner: R u sure? Show me.
Suraj showed the file but the commissioner didn't agree as the victim is death n tgey have no witnesses. Suraj: But the letter?
Commissioner: Sorry. U have a letter but where is the death body? The police there made the investigation with no result.
Suraj was confused *Sir is right. Where is the death body. maybe she is alive I need to talk to Adi*.
Suraj: Sir. I will close the file. *He can't stop me what I do in my private time.* The commissioner was happy n left.
The Jr. Inspector came in n switched on the TV to show the press conference.
Suraj: Shit!.
Suraj was more than angry. But he couldn't do anything.

Suraj left to go home but he felt like he has to meet her. He turned his Bike   n heard to the hospital.
The Doctor: Oh ACP u here?
Suraj: yes. I have a few question I need to know the answers.
The doctors get tensed...