Sukor - Love Happens

Recap: Chakor feels dizzy n the police storms the club.

Suraj: Don't move n no1 will get hurt. Check every1 if is something is fishy get arrest them. Don't spare any1.

All police stuff shouted: yes sir.

They checked all one by one Riya was allowed to go as she was sober she just get out of the club n Adi hold her.

Adi: Hey u… stop. Riya stopped

Adi: u r Chakors Friend right where is she?

Riya: sorry but who r u?

Adi: sorry I'm Aditya Khanna. Chakors chi… she stopped him

Riya: Aditya she hugged him she is still inside but u don't worry Vivaan is with her.

Aditya was again very suspicious abt Vivaan *I have to find out more abt him I know him somehow*

Aditya took her aside n gave her water n make her sit.

Adi: I have to go I need to be there to help her. He was abt to move on but a constable stopped him.

Constable: What is wrong with u? r u invited that u can enter the club?

Adi: My friend is inside

Cons.: So… there is a raid going on just wait here otherwise I have to arrest u for interrupting / hindrance the law / justice.

Adi got back to Riya: Don't I'm sure ACP Rajvanshi will help her.

Suraj was arresting some guys who were under influence of drugs he wanted interview them in jail. Suraj order a constable take them n don't leave them.

The constable nodded.

Vivaan was tense Chakor was holding his hand doesn't wanted to leave it Vivaan tried hard but failed n a jr. inspector came to look for the ID’s. Suraj was looking around n just saw the inspector who was arguing with Vivaan.

Inspector: Show me ur I'D n who is this girl

Vivaan: Here my ID I'm Vivaan Mohanlal son of the industry tycoon Ranjana Mohanlal. So better u get out of my way.

Suraj here it n came: I don't care who u r or ur parents are understand. Then he looked on the girl who was holding his hand tightly.

Suraj goes there n put her hair back n saw Chakor.

Inspector: Sir I asked him who she is but he denies to know here that she is some stranger who was abt to fall n he helped her. Suraj doubt it n said: Oh really is it so? r u the great Samaritan?

Vivaan *this inspector won't let me go easily* listen I don't have time for this u can take her. Suraj looked at Chakor’s eyes which were glassy n empty suddenly she starts to shaken she pass out n fall on Suraj. Suraj: What… U he looked at Vivaan with such an anger. What did u gave her he shouted.

Vivaan: Nothing I don't know her.

Suraj: where is the bartender get him here n arrest this guy I don't care who he is.

Suraj checked on Chakor by the time a constable came: Sir the bartender escaped

Suraj: DON'T STARE AT ME GO N FIND HIM! I want him at any cost n U he pointed to another constable: she isn't breathing call an ambulance…. He checked her pulse n heartbeat it's very low I have to give her first aid. He lie her on the ground n start with the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. In the meantime a constable came with the bartender. Sir we caught him. Another one sir sir the ambulance has arrived. Suraj go bring them n tell them to bring a stretcher I gave her first aid n she isn't breathing yet. The paramedic enters n asked what she took. Suraj hit/punch the bartender to tell him the drug's name he gave to the customers. But he kept quiet. Suraj order to take them to the police station. Suraj: Don't waste the time take her to the hospital. He looked at Vivaan n the bartender: I will have a lot of fun with u.

--------------

Well I really wanted to write more but it would be too long next update is coming soon.