His Territory | Harry Styles

By DaneJLion

=Unedited= Joe was a virgin and her skin was clean. Until she met him. Harry took her virginity and marked h... More

Prologue.
Butterfly and Death.
Man in a Suit.
Bosses and Pools.
Seen, but unseen.
Memories.
Boss And Heartache.
To Ruin Someone.
Overprotective Family.
Truth Hurts.
To be Wrong.
Unforgettable.
Lustful Chocolate.
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, One.)
Shit hits the fan. (Pt, Two.)
To Trust Him.
Unknown Destination.
Different Direction.
Invisible Scars.
I'd Die For Her.
Protection and Feelings.
So Complicated.
Collision Course.
Horrifying Territory.
The One Who Waited.
Behind the Scenes.
Fate.
Superman.
Goals in Life.
Loving Someone.
To be Alone.
Comforter and Tattoos.
Protecting His Territory.
One Thing.
Suffocating.
No Control.
Painful.
The will to Survive.
Finest.
Caring for Her.
Abandonment and Development.
Dining with Style(s).
Kept Promises. (Pt, one.)
Kept Promises. (Pt, two.)
Secret Plans.
Compassionate.
Take it all the way.
A Lost Soul.
Reunion.
Found Out.
Out-Smarted.
Cheering up.
Vision and Voices.
Tormented.
Vengeance Shall Be Mine.
Hidden from Plain Sight.
Times Change. (Pt, One.)
Times Change. (Pt, Two.)
Never Alone.
Never Gonna Stop.
Epilogue.

Thin Ice.

1K 60 66
By DaneJLion

awareness:(noun)

plural noun: awarenesses. 

knowledge or perception of a situation or fact. "we need to raise public awareness of the issue." -synonyms: consciousness, recognition, realization, cognizance, perception, apprehension, understanding, grasp, appreciation; acknowledgement, knowledge; sensitivity to, sensibility to, insight into; familiarity with, acquaintance with. "a growing public awareness of the need to protect the environment." -antonyms: ignorance

.

"I see you around in all these empty faces. Up all night, all night and every day. I've been looking sad in all the nicest places. Give me something, oh, but you say nothing."

Song - I Don't Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker)

Artist - Taylor Swift/Zayn Malik

.

Joe

I was at Harry's fridge when I heard the doorbell buzz, signalling someone was at the door.

Obviously, Joe, why else would the fucking thing go off?

I rolled my eyes at my stupidity and since Harry was in the shower I figured I'd go answer it.

Using my crutches, I made my way to the front door. 

The bell buzzed again just as I twisted the knob, "I'm here! Can you fucking stop-" My words fizzled away as I swung the door open, revealing a man I hadn't seen for awhile. "W-what are you d-doing here?"

My hands gripped the crutches, I had this urge to smash them across his face.

"I need to talk to you," He simply said.

I went to slam the door but he caught it with his foot. "Go fuck yourself,"

"I'd prefer to fuck you," His hazel eyes widened upon realizing what he had just said. "M'sorry, I didn't mean to say that, it's just-" He ran a hand through his jet black hair. "I had to warn you bout your uncle."

"Warn me?" I must admit he got my attention with that one. "What about him?"

He took his bottom lip between his teeth and bit down on it. "I-I shouldn't be here," He turned away from me but I reached out and captured his wrist. "Joe-"

"Zayn, I should be pissed at you, I should want to kill you-" Oh how I do want to kill him, shhh, he doesn't have to know that. "-but I kinda understand the reasons behind your actions-"

"He has my sisters, h-he showed me pictures of them tied up in chains... I-I have to do what he asks, he'll kill them!" His voice cracked at the end, and his eyes became glossy. "My youngest sister is terrified, she's only eight..."

I swallowed a lump that had formed in my throat. "I'm sorry, Zayn, but it doesn't mean you have to do what he says, I mean, you could always go behind his back." 

"What are you implying?"

"I can help you free your sisters,"What the fuck did I just say? 

His eyes light up. "You'd do that?"

"No one deserves to be tortured," I gripped the handles of my crutches, what am I doing? "If you tell me what Henry has planned, I'll help." 

Zayn's hand dipped into his pocket and for a second I thought he was going to pull out a gun, but he didn't, and instead, he pulled out an envelope. "He gave me this, I was supposed to drop it off at the mailbox, I was never meant to actually speak to you."

Reaching out, Zayn handed me the unopened envelope. "W-what is it?"

He shrugged saying, "Don't know, he told me to deliver it. I'll contact you," Once I had the envelope in my hand, Zayn turned on his heel and began to walk away but he stopped. "Harry is a very lucky man to have you, I'd do anything for you." And with that, he disappeared through the security gates.

It made me wonder how Zayn even managed to get onto Harry's property, surely his guards knew Harry didn't want him here. 

Unless there's a spy for Henry and Zayn, someone close to Harry and I.

I shook that thought away and looked at the envelope. Using my thumb's nail I tore it open, I gripped a piece of folded paper and removed it from the envelope. 

I debated whether I should give it to Harry and get him to read it, but, curiosity got the better of me.

Slowly I unfolded it. 

It was a letter written by my Uncle. 

It read....

.

Joe Hemmings

I know I have done terrible things in the past.

I also know my sister-in-law, (your so called mother) has left you and moved back to Australia. You have no family left in England. Only me. 

I also know you are roughly three months pregnant, it's because of this I am writing to you. 

I promise I will not lay a hand on your head during your pregnancy. I do not believe in harming unborn children. 

After your twins are born I can assure you of their safety but as for you, my dearest Niece, that is entirely a different another story.

I have a few big events planned for you.

Do not go to the police because if you do, I will kill Zayn's sisters, and I will also kill the ones you hold close to you. 

Have you heard from Billy lately? 

I have spies everywhere, I know everything you do.

Oh, and congratulations on your engagement. 

You won't be HIS TERRITORY for much longer.

Enjoy your life while you can sweetheart.

Yours truely - Uncle Henry

.

I suddenly felt light headed.

Henry knows everything, there's no escaping this nightmare but what scares me the most is, what does he have planned for me after I give birth? 

Where's Billy?

I leant on the doorframe for support. There are so many thoughts racing through my mind. 

Harry appeared behind me, I jumped at first but he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Babe? What are you-"

With my shaky hands, I managed to hold the letter up for him to see. Harry took the letter from me and pulled me into the house. 

I sat on a chair next to the dining room table as Harry read the letter. He'd been reading it for the last five minutes.

Harry suddenly slammed his fist against the wooden table top causing it to shake, he loudly cursed and stood up from his chair. 

"Harry-"

He didn't say anything and walked across the loungeroom into our bedroom. A few minutes later he came out with a suitcase in his hand. I parted my lips to ask what's going on, but he beat me to it.

"We're leaving." 

.

A/N

Where do you think Harry's gonna do? 

He better not do anything stupid. I will slap his ass if he does. 

.

Please check out my new Zayn Malik Fanfiction called Mistress. 

It's on my profile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5M 1.5M 119
*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the light." "As I reach the front door I can'...
8.1K 129 53
Natalie Clemons, a by-the-book camp counselor, is willing to do anything to make sure her Uncle doesn't have to sell the camp that her parents worked...
5.2K 204 10
Sup gorgeous people of wattpad, just gotta put a lil disclaimer here for the new people reading. This was the first book I ever wrote plus I gave up...
319K 5.4K 27
"Harry I'm scared." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Don't be Maddie, I'm here." He whispered, gently kissing my forehead. Suddenly a do...