The One || Chris Schistad

Od kellymesweetz

❝I would choose you.❞ ❝Then why didn't you?❞ © 2017 SKAM #1 - Chris Schistad Více

INTRO
Chapter 1: Alicia Klarson
Chapter 2: No way
Chapter 3: Oh snap!
Chapter 4: Follow
Chapter 5: Believe me?
Chapter 6: Rumors' Queen
Chapter 7: Find Someone
Chapter 8: You Think I Care
Chapter 10: Good Friends
Chapter 11: Jealous?
Chapter 12: Clichê
Chapter 13: She's Drunk
Chapter 14: Do You Love Him?
Chapter 15: I Believe In You
Chapter 16: Right Thing
Chapter 17: So Stupid
Chapter 18: It's Ok
Chapter 19: Good Christian Girl
Chapter 20: Second Chance
Chapter 21: Another Stab
Chapter 22: My Legacy
Chapter 23: What He Did
Chapter 24: Cry
Chapter 25: Love Happened
Chapter 26: Moms' Party
Chapter 27: The One

Chapter 9: Keep Trying

6.4K 151 7
Od kellymesweetz

[INSTAGRAM]:

@aliciaklarson: ready to go spend Christmas with the bests

141 likes 5 comments

@loglady99: can't wait to see you! <3
@isakyaki: damn girl!
@evamohn2: my babe
@williammagnusson: watch out for the boys xD
@ellevillevillde: so pretty :3

TUESDAY 3:15pm

Alicia had spend the Christmas' night and the lunch on the next day with both her moms and her grandparents. The usual. But, even tho the girls had exchanged presents the previous Friday, they were meeting up at Eva's and sleeping there so they could go to Iben's party the next day.

Alicia's Iphone started ringing by her side, while she finished grabbing her bag from the corner. She reached for it and checked the one calling. William Magnusson, it said.

"Hello."

"Alicia, Merry Christmas!" William shouted from the other side.

She chuckled, "To you too."

A silence followed their greeting, and that moment the brunette knew William hadn't just called out of the kindness of his heart. It's never just one thing with the Penetrators, is it. Speaking of the topic, Alicia hadn't talked with Chris for one entire week, well since the beginning of the holidays which actually made it so easy to avoid him.

"You will be seeing me at the party." The brunette remembered, "So just spill why you called."

"Ok, smartass." She could swear he had rolled his eyes, "Have you talk to Chris?"

"Chris? No. Why?"

"Just wondering if you followed my advise." William said.

"Oh, please." It was Alicia's turn to roll her eyes, "You want me to believe your best friend doesn't tell you everything."

"Fine." He gave up, "I just want to hear your side cause Chris is being a total ass about it."

"He's a total ass about everything that's why I can't keep my head cold when talking to him." She confessed, "He makes me say things I don't want to say!"

"What didn't you mean to say?" William asked, curious.

"I just wanted to make him see that... him being the way he is can hurt people. Girls can get their heart broken, he can break souls that way. Betting on girls..."

"We've talked about it, Alicia. It was over." Her friend remembered her, "I told you, so why not just let it go."

"No, you said you left the bet." The brunette took a deep breath, "But Chris kept hitting on me, trying to win the trophy."

"What?" William seemed to frow, "No. You got it wrong. Chris ended the bet. I agreed. That's what happened."

"What do you mean Chris ended it?" Alicia was confused now.

"It means after the party, we met on Saturday and he told me the bet was stupid. He said and I quote 'she's worth more than a bet' and I said 'you're right'." Magnusson explained, finishing with a sigh, "You thought he was still playing you?"

Alicia's green eyes were wide open.

She was wrong and she had been wrong the entire time. She thought she was doing the right thing. Because everyone says when we get older it's easier to understand what is wrong and what is right. And in that moment, while looking at Chris Schistad, it seemed the right choice. But now Alicia knew it wasn't. After all, no one ever says that choosing between the two gets harder and harder.

"Alicia?" William's voice rang in her ears.

"I did."

"You did what?" He asked, confused with her answer.

"I did thought he was still playing me." The brunette whispered.

4:00PM

The small meeting was being funny. Everyone was having a good time, Jonas was now singing some stupid karaoke song while Eva was drooling over him. That wasn't the funniest part tho, maybe it was when Chris tried to see how many nugets she could fill her mouth with or when Sana tried to do Vilde's makeup. Yes, the last one was probably the funniest.

"Alicia?" Isak sat by her side with a smile, "What are you thinking about?"

"Chris Schistad." It escaped her mouth.

Her blonde friend turned to her with a eyebrow raised, and a curiosity shining in his eyes. She knew he was waiting for an explanation but she didn't really had one.

"Do you think he's really a fuckboy?" Alicia asked instead.

"I know that he does fuck around a lot."

"He and William made this bet on who would... well, fuck me first." She finally started the explanation, "And then William told me they ended it and I thought he had ended it but turns out it was actually Chris who ended it first... so I kind of was a bitch to him..."

"C'mon, you can't blame yourself. He was all over you." Isak remembered her, "It did seem like he wanted to fuck you."

"Yes but... I guess everyone forgets that fuckboys have hearts too. I mean, they forget they have hearts. But maybe they have an explanation for that, right?" Alicia wondered, "There has to be a story."

"I guess." Her friend shrugged.

"So you think it's worth it?" She eyed him, "Figuring the story out?"

"I know one thing, Alicia." Isak caught her attention, "The best thing you can give someone is a chance. Now, if you're willing to figure him out, it's your choice."

"But then again, what will everyone think?" Alicia worried, "They will whisper that I'm so fake rumor again?"

"Does it really matter what others think?" He insinuated, "Besides, if you could become friends with William... you're capable of anything really."

Both friends ended up laughing with the statement of Isak.

Noora approached the two with a curious smile one her face. They stopped laughing to face her, and so she quickly sat in front of them.

"What's so funny?" She asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Alicia is considering Chris Schistad actually has feelings..." Isak said.

"What do you mean?" Noora frowed.

"I'll let you two talk." The boy stood up and smiled, "Even is missing me."

Alicia just shook her head with a thruthfully laugh before turning back to her blonde friend. The girl was still looking at her, but now she didn't seem that surprised or confused. Noora seemed to be glancing at her with understanding.

"He got under your skin, didn't he?" Alicia just shrugged, so Noora continued, "I'm going on a date with William on friday, so..."

"What? Really?" The brunette jumped slightly, "I just talked to him, he didn't told me anything."

"You're my best friend, not his." The blonde laughed, "He wishs."

"You like him, don't you, Noora?" Alicia smiled, knowing.

"Maybe." Her cheeks were took by a cute red, "Kinda."

"I knew it." She sighed with a huge smile, but soon it was substituted by widened eyes, "But that's not the kind of chance I'm giving Chris. Just to clarify things."

"I didn't say anything." Noora raised up her arms in defense.

"Sure."

WENDESDAY 8:57pm

"Welcome girls." Iben smiled widely, "Thanks for coming!"

The music loudly screamed to theirs ears as soon as they entered the already crowded house. A lot of people dancing but a lot of people kissing too. That seemed to be the two more usual things people do at every party.

"Want a drink?" Alicia asked Noora, the last person still standing by her side.

"No, thanks."

Her blonde friend seemed distracted. So she followed her gaze to find William Magnusson. He was staring at them or more accurately – at Noora.

"Why don't you go say hi?" Alicia asked.

Her friend faced her, "I wouldn't know what to say."

"You don't have to talk." The brunette shrugged, "Dance."

Noora took a deep breath before nodding. Alicia then saw her friend walking in the Penetrator's direction, when she approached him, he was already smiling widely.

And Alicia knew that she was right about judging William's heart instead of his actions. Now she just had to be able to do the same with Chris Schistad. But that was probably a challenge she would only be able to take while very drunk.

Maybe another night.

12:22am

Alicia had been dancing with Vilde and Noora almost the whole night, and just then she realized she was actually in need of having fun. So she had threw down her throat two shots of vodka and had approached her two friends with a big smile.

"Where is your boy Vilde?" Eva shouted over the music.

"With Jonas." The blonde whispered in both her friends ears.

"Why don't you go dance with him?" Alicia smirked.

"You think?" Vilde asked, shyly.

"Yes, of course!" Eva nooded, "Why the hell not?"

Their friend then took one sip of alchool from Alicia's beer and fixed her beautiful hair before walking the other way. Eva and the brunette kept dancing, holding into each other like they were too afraid that if they let go, all the fun would be gone.

Alicia's green eyes finally, the first time that night, fell on Chris Schistad. His hair was a mess and his lips looked like they had been used far too many times but yet it seemed like he had just arrived to the party. But Alicia knew he had been there for a long time, probably long enough to had already tried every room in the house with different people.

The brunette felt sick and tried to put the blame on the vodka.

Penetrator Chris reached for his Iphone on the back of his jeans, with Alicia watching his every move, then bringing it to his left ear.

"Hey, everything ok?" Eva called her attention.

"Yes, sure!"

Under her gaze, Chris left to the garden, probably trying to escape the music.

"I'm just going to check on something." Alicia whispered in the redhead's ear, "I'll be back."

Without waiting for Eva's response, the brunette squeezed herself through the crowd until she reached for the door Chris had just crossed a minute ago. She stopped, leaning against the doorframe, her green eyes wondering around Chris' shadow outside.

It was now or never.

Alicia stepped outside, being welcomed by the cold wind blowing everywhere. She stood there, waiting for him to turn off the call, joining all the courage she had and swallowing her pride.

When Chris' turned around, his eyes fell on the small figure standing in front of him. She had a small but regretful smile on her lips. Yet, she still looked pretty, the kind of pretty you can't make, you know, like she hadn't even tried.

"Thought you were done with parties."

"It's Christmas." Alicia shrugged, taking a step forward.

"Yes, it is." He shook his head, "Merry Christmas, by the way."

"Merry Christmas." She smiled.

A silence fell upon them. None dared to look away, it seemed like a game and neither was ready to lose. They held each others gaze until the air became scarce around them.

"I didn't know." Alicia bit her lip, "That you had end the bet. I thought the whole texting thing was part of the game."

"It was." Schistad told her, "My game."

"So you were playing me?" She raised her eyebrow, confused.

"I was trying to figure you out." He confessed, "Why you are the way you are."

"It seemed like you wanted to get into my pants."

"I did – I do." Chris smirked, "But that doesn't mean I can't get to know you. Friends fuck all the time."

"They do?" Alicia chuckled, without really meaning.

"Hmhm." He nodded.

"Well," The brunette coughed, "I'm just here to say sorry."

"So this is you admiting you were wrong about me?"

"No." Alicia shook her head right away, "This is me trying to figure you out."

"I like that." Schistad smiled all the way up to his eyes.

Alicia smiled one last time at him before falling down into the sun lounger, a loud sigh leaving her lips. Her hands went to her high heels and removed them, being welcomed by relieve.

"That must hurt." Chris comment while sitting by her side.

"Way more than it seems." She answered, tiredly.

"I can carry you to the bedroom." He winked.

Alicia rolled her eyes like always, "Please, respect me and my ring."

"You know what, one day you'll admit you want it."

"Shut up." The brunette pushed him softly.

"Really," Chris turned so he could look at her better, "I can see the future."

"You what?" Alicia chuckled.

"Give me your hand," He asked while looking into her green eyes, and she raised her eyebrow, "C'mon, just give me, Alicia."

The girl bit her lip while considering it, and finally she allowed the Penetrator to hold her hand. He smiled with her withdrawal, in a kind of way that made her smile too.

"So," Chris started tracing small circles on her palm, pretending to be all serious.

"So you read hands?" She tried not to laugh.

"Yes. I have a lot of qualities you don't know about, love." The nickname plainness leaving his lips and sending a shiver down her spine for the first time, "Don't you believe me?"

"No, no. I do." Alicia nodded, and then leaned in closer, "So what's my future then?"

Chris continued to draw something on her hand, his thumb slipping down to the ring. He hesitated, staying there for a while, carresing the silver ring wrapped around her finger like he was trying to figure out if it was really real.

"So?" Alicia insisted.

Chris Schistad looked up to meet her green eyes, and the most non-malicious smile crossed his lips for the first time since they had lay eyes on each other.

"Us."

The amused smile on her face disappeared. Slowly, just like his. They both looked at each other without really understanding what had happened, how it had come to that moment and how much that small word – us – had sounded like a promise.

Suddenly a nervous laugh filled the environment. It took Chris a moment to adjust to it and just then he joined her, not really knowing what she was laughing about.

"You do your job as a fuckboy really well." Alicia teased him, "I must give you that."

Understanding, Chris took the oportunity, "Did it almost work on you?"

"No, keep trying."

But oh, was she lying. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

766K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.
25.7K 320 161
Just read. DISCLAIMER- THIS IS A SIDE PROJECT AND WILL NOT BE UPDATED REGULARLY
210K 5.1K 30
Out of everyone in the world, Why are you choosing me? ♡
1.3M 11K 200
@shawnmendes liked your photo @shawnmendes commented on your photo @shawnmendes is now following you ______ Created June 25th Ended July 24th