Chapter 2: No way

FRIDAY 6:06pm

Eva: So you're coming tonight, right?
Didn't change your mind...

Alicia: Yes.
Nothing better to do anyway.

Eva: Chris is gonna be watching you ;)

Alicia opened instagram, a few notifications flashing on the screen.

[instagram]: @evamohn2 requested to follow you
[instagram]: @loglady99 requested to follow you
[instagram]: @chrisberg requested to follow you
[instagram]: @isakyaki requested to follow you
[instagram]: @sana_bakkoush requested to follow you
[instagram]: @ellevillevillde requested to follow you
[instagram]: @jonas9000 requested to follow you

Quickly Alicia accepted all the requests.

Unfortunatelly, she wasn't able to fight her curiosity and wrote William's name on the search space. Soon Alicia found herself in his perfil, he actually seemed nice enough to earn a follow.

[instagram]: You requested to follow @williammagnusson

A few more clicks and Alicia was now on Christoffer Schistad's instagram perfil. An unrealistic number of followers and a very sexy pictures welcomed her. She scrolled down, her finger slipping through the screen carelessly liked one of Chris' photos. The picture had William and Chris in it, both smiling at the camera.

"Shit. Shit." Alicia disliked the picture as fast as she could, "So stupid."

Her white Iphone beeped with a new dm. Alicia opened it, and she almost face-palmed herself when she realized who had text her. Penetrator Chris.

@chrisschistad: did you like what you saw?

"Oh god." Alicia felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment.

@chrisschistad: don't need to be shy love ;)

Alicia couldn't let him taunt her that way.

@aliciakarlson: definitely! William has the looks.

@chrisschistad: hmhm, sure.
read at 6:11pm

Alicia had just locked her phone before she did anything stupidier than she already had, when her Iphone lit up with another notification.

[instagram]: @williammagnusson requested to follow you

[instagram]: you accepted @williammagnusson request to follow you

Alicia put her phone down when her bedroom's door opened. Johanne was smiling at her daughter with curiosity due to her still very rosy cheeks.

"Are you ok?" She entered the room, "You are very red, Alicia."

"Ah... it's very hot in here!" The blonde started to shake her hand up and down, creating some fresh wind in her face's direction.

"Ok... Where are you going tonight?"

I'm going to a party." Alicia smiled.

"A party? Where?" Her mom sat in the large bed.

"I don't really know. I'm going with a few friends." She said and shrugged.

"Friend, uh?" Johanne smiled widely, "You made friends?! See, everything went well!"

"Yes, they're... weird but very cool." Alicia sat up, "I joined their bus. It's called Russ bus."