>>We're From Different Worlds...

By SamisTotallyCoolish

Elisabeth has been best friends with Dan since birth. They've been there for each other through the worst of... More

We're from different worlds (Danisnotonfire fanfic)
Chapter 1: Poop
Chapter 2: The great escape
Chapter 3: Is this happiness?
Chapter 4: I'm sorry
Chapter 5: Chaotic turn of events
Chapter 6: Stupid Hoe
Chapter 7: Problems
Chapter 8: Lovestruck and questionable charm
Chapter 9: Confidence
Chapter 10: What?
Chapter 11: Love and other drugs
Chapter 12: How to crash a wedding
Chapter 13: Heartbreak
Chapter 14: Happier
Chapter 15: Are you gonna stay the night?
Chapter 16: Killin it at the club
Chapter 17: Risks.
Chapter 18: Thank god for instinct
Chapter 19: Ohh, strut your stuff
Chapter 20: HELL
Chapter 21: The nightmare continues
Chapter 22: Downhill
Chapter 23: Splash
Chapter 24: Revealed truth and unwanted company
Chapter 25: Love and Darkness
Chapter 26: Panic
Chapter 27: Run to me
Chapter 28: That's why I love him
Chapter 29: Sneaky
Chapter 31: The End for sure......
Chapter 32: Mentally unstable?
Chapter 33: "Everything's going to be alright,"
Chapter 34: Pissed
Chapter 35: Soooooo Posh
Chapter 36: Pfft, Who needs sleep?
Chapter 37: Old friends + Unintentionally romantic candles
Chapter 38: Sleepovers ;)
Chaper 39: Stomach bubbles
Chapter 40: Cravings
Chapter 41: Cheesy
Chapter 42: The final Chapter

Chapter 30: Dancing and Disasters

237 8 9
By SamisTotallyCoolish

~ Chris ~

       We all practically jump for joy when we enter. " ELLIE?" Anna yells over the music.

        " WHAT?" She yells back. 

        " YOU DANCING TONIGHT?" Anna yells back, smirking.

        " NO!" She yells back pushing Anna back. 

        " Oh come on!" Dan shoves Ellie a bit, smirking. " You have to show Chris and Peej!!!"

        " NO!" Ellie moans. " Let's go dance!" She grabs Dan and I's hand, I grab Peej and Phil, Phil grabs Anna. We all head for the bar, everyone gets a drink. As everyone relaxes a bit, we head out onto the floor. We dance to "I can't stop" by flux Pavilion. The whole place becomes one, jumping to the beat. We all dance, smile, and laugh for the next two hours to dubstep. 

        " YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN GREAT!!" The DJ announces. " Now Girls grab the hottest guy you see, and dance!"

      ~ Anna ~ 

          My eyes meet Phil's, I blush. I see Dan and Ellie looking at each other. " Awe," I coo, Ellie blushes. 

          " May I have this dance?" Phil whispers.

         " Let me think about that," I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. His blue eyes light up, I snuggle into his chest. Nothing matters at this moment, just Phil and I. 

        " Excuse me?" Someone taps on my shoulder. I turn to see a slutty looking girl. " Can I cut in?"

        " No," I feel my cheeks spark with jealousy. " He's my boyfriend."

        " Yeah, and?" She scoffs.

        " Yeah and move your ass along," I spit. She huffs, walking away.

        ~ Ellie ~

        " Daniel?" I ask, holding out my hand.

        " Yes Elizabeth?" He smirks, grabbing my hand.

         " May I have this dance?" I ask him.

         " I guess," She smirks, revealing his dimples. I roll my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

          " Hesitant are we? I can change that," A voice purrs from behind me. I turn to see a whore.

          " May I help you?" I hiss.

          " No," She smiles. " I can help him, though." 

         " Sucks doesn't it?" I mumble.

          " Bitch," She mumbles, walking away.

          " Jealousy huh?" Dan whispers, I smirk up at him.

          " What do you think?" I say into his chest, he laughs. The stupid song ends too soon for my liking.   

          " THAT WAS #ADORABLE!!!" The DJ cheers, I cringe at the usage of hashtag. " WE'VE GOT A REQUEST ANNONCEMENT." He say, I look up at Dan. 

         "  ME AND MY BAE WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT THE SKANKS OVER THERE!" A girls whiny voice cackles. " BLACK HAIR BROWN EYED HIPPO AND BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED PLANET?" That bitch! " WE JUST WANTED TO DANCE WITH YOUR FRIENDLY BOYS, CUZ HUN'S, THOSE AREN'T YOUR BF'S."  

       " Hey," Chris whisper from behind, I realize everyone's here. " We can leave if you want."

       " GET YOUR LITTLE MAN WHORES TO CARRY YOU HOME," She laughs again, sending the crowd into a riot. Anna and I lock eyes.

       " Do you wan to leave?" Anna bites her lip, as to hold back words. 

       " Fuck that," I whisper to her, she smirks. I kiss Dan's cheek " See ya on the other side," I wink, sticking my tongue out. I grab Anna's wrist, we race through the crowd, I feel Anna's heart beating out of her chest. We walk up the huge staircase, watching as they light up different colors. 

      " HEY THEY SHOWED UP!" The whinier of the two says.  The DJ hands us microphones too, I thank him. I look out into the crowd, feeling my heart beat faster. In a good way.

     I hear someone scream, " IS THAT STARBUCKS GIRL?"

     " Hello!" I say into the mic. 

     Various people yell, " Your fucked," or " Good luck" 

     " One," I say into mic, people cheer. " You don't fuck with my friends."

     " Two," Anna says into her mic, confident. " Y'all don't fuck with us." The crowd roars, people go nuts. 

     " Also," I add. " If they're Man whores, then why are you trying to hook up with them?" Both girls go bright red, Anna high fives me. 

     " And," Anna smirks. " If they're man whores, then what the fuck are you?" She sasses, I begin laughing my ass off. 

     " Okay girls," The DJ laughs. " Let's get down to the competition. Since there's four of you, we can do two dancers, two rap battles?"  I look at Anna, she nods. " Okay then! We'll start with this side first." He points to the other girls. She dances first. She goes up to the DJ, whispering her song into  his ear. He laughs, walking over to his laptop. He clicks, I automatically know the song. Timber by Ke$ha and Pitbull. The songs good and all, but already has been played 7 times tonight. Just as I expected, she just tries to show off her boobs and butt. She's basically stripping. " OKAY!" He cuts her off, clapping. " NOW FOR RAPPING!!"  The other girl walks to center stage, holding the mic up to her mouth. 

   " This is a story all about how, my life got twisted upside down. I'd like to take a moment just sit right there, about how I got pissed off as to hoe bag's with a wicked snare." She says, I laugh. That doesn't even rhyme retard.

   " Okay," The DJ laughs, pointing to us. " Your turn," I smile, walking over to him.

   " Starry eyed Ellie Goulding Jakwob remix?" I ask, his eyes widen.

   " Damn," He smiles at me. " You know your music." 

   " Thank you," I smile back, leaning down to the mic. " This song shall go with my planet outfit." I shake my head. The music starts to play, I spin on my toe, going round and round. When the beat drops, I whip my hat off. It flies backwards, I do a backflip, catching the hat when I land. I flip my cap back on, smirking cheekily. 

   " YOU LITTLE SHIT!" She huffs in anger, I see her out of the corner of my eye. The music stops, I fall back. " You're old Step dad was right about you," She stares at me. I see the metal tint in her hand. I try to slip away, but loose ground to move across. I fall off the stage, holding on by only my fingers. She stomps on my fingers, I cry. The room was filing out, no one's here to help me.

   " Ellie!" I hear someone below yell. She stomps on my finger again, I slip. I brace for death, but land in someone's arms. Peej.

   " Thank you," I say breathlessly, his green eyes glint with terror. " Come on."

   " I'm not letting them take you," He whispers. " You're staying with us. You got that?" He tells more then asks. I nod vigorously, prying they don't get they're hands on him. Oh please. We run out of the building, My phone rings, I rip it out of my shorts.

   " Where's Anna?" I say quickly into the phone. 

   " Thank god you're alright," Anna sighs. " I'm fine. I'm with Phil, Chris, and Dan. Where's Peej?"

   " He's here. He caught me." I laugh nervously, looking around.

   " Where are you?"  Anna asks.

   " Uhhh," I say, looking around more. " Right under the sign,"

   " Thanks for the hint," His voice sends tears to my eyes. The street is empty. Except for me, PJ, and a man in all black. He shuts his phone. 

   " PJ!" I cry, tears streaming down my face. The man runs towards us. Peej grabs my wrist, racing down the street. My legs want to give up, but my adrenaline pumps strong. We make a sharp left, turning down an alley. I break down when a rusty truck blocks the exit. I can hear him laughing from the end of the alley. 

  " Come on! Let's climb over it!" Peej whispers, jumping up into the bed. He holds out his hand, pulling me up. We have to crawl over the front of the truck and slide down the hood to get away. There's a wall to right of me. I slide down first, grabbing Pj's leg. I pull him, but am stopped. My step dad stands in the back of the bed, holding Peej's arms. I pull with all my strength, my step dad obviously wins though. " Elizabeth run!" He cries, i'm already going after him though. I don't make it in time though, he beats Pj unconscious.

  " STOP! STOP!" I try to get him off of Pj, but he keeps hitting him. He swings around, grabbing my hair.

  " SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?" He spits, Pj groans. a small weight lifts that he's not dead. He punts me in the head, knocking me unconscious. 

   AUTHOR's note :

     WWW.cliffhangers.com!!!!  

         1) Predict what'll happen next, though I doubt you'll guess correctly!

         2) Phanna or  Dellie? Or another ship?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 9 9
Dan is a depressed suicidal kid with no friends what so ever in till he meets this dork named Phil
767 48 13
Dan has a hard time at school and doesn't have any friends. Phil notices Dan and sees what he does to himself. Phil try to help him. Soon Dan slowly...
712 29 15
It all began when Phil Lester (AmazingPhil) have a crush on Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire). But Phil doesn't know that Dan have the same feeling on Phil...
263K 7.3K 27
When Elizabeth Pond gets the chance to meet Dan Howell and Phil Lester her whole world is turned upside down. Elizabeth finds herself falling for Dan...