Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiya

Writerbydreams द्वारा

⚠⚠WARNING⚠⚠ Highly emotional fiction on manan. Grab your tissues before reading.. I assure you will cry in al... अधिक

chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter -7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter_-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79(MaNan Special)
Chapter-79(MaNan Special) Part 2
Chapter-79(MaNan Special) Last Part
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chapter-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97 (republished)
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Chapter-104
Chapter-105
Chapter-106
Chapter-107
Chapter-108
Chapter-109
Chapter-110
Chapter-111
Chapter-112
Chapter-113
ytkk new vm
Chapter-114
Chapter-115
Chapter-116
Chapter-118
Chapter-119 (part A)
Chapter-119 (B)
Chapter-120(A)
Chapter-120 (B)
Chapter-120 (C)
Chapter-120 (D)
Chapter-120 (E)
Chapter-120(final chapter)
Thank You Note and Announcement!!
MaNan
Please Support
BLACK QUEEN
sequel
A request

Chapter-117

12.8K 1K 128
Writerbydreams द्वारा

Cabir was silently looking at Manik who was looking at Nandini but it was clear that he was again thinking about his deeds.

“I need to change his mind. What we have done can never be changed but we especially he needs to move on for Nandini. She'll only cry and remember her past if Manik will not move on.”, Cabir thought.

“Manik”, he tried to change the topic and said, “Abe saale tune shadi k liye propose kiya hai but yeh toh bata shadi kar kab rha hai? Yaa fir direct honeymoon pe jayega or bachoon k samne shadi karega.”

Manik sat and said angrily, “Never ever take name of kids in front of Nandini. Uske dimag me baby ki baat ni aani chiye Cabir. I'm warning you.”

Cabir surrendered and said, “Chill angry young man. I was just kidding why are you taking it so seriously?”

Manik looked other side.

“Manik? Is there something that you're hiding?”

Manik's tears came in his eyes and whispered pulling Nandini more into him, “She's not fit to be pregnant. Doctor told me she can't give normal delivery in any case as her heart is not so strong and operation will lead to complications. Moreover she is too young and weak for all this.”

Cabir caressed Nandini hairs who was sleeping peacefully said, “God knows when he'll stop punishing this innocent soul”

(God not Cabir. Writer knows😎👿👻)

“Every time I just can't do anything Cabir. Every time I am just a spectator. Why can't god give pain to me instead of her. Why?”, Manik cried badly.

Nandini who was sleeping hiding her face in chest woke up as Manik's tears fell on her eyes.

She looked him and wiping his tears said, “Forgive her Monstu. You'll feel happy. I'm happy. Very happy. You also do this.”

Manik madly kissed every cell of her face crying.

“I love you. I love you my jaan.”, He kept murmuring.

She giggled loudly and her giggles calmed him.

She pushed his face giggling, “Monstu. Chubta hai.”

He smiled and rubbing his stumble more to her cheeks more said, “Acha. Ab baby. Haa. Chub rhi hai.”

She laughed whole heartily and her giggles ecohed in room calming him totally.

Cabir cleared his throat to grab attention.

“Times up love birds. Back to world now.”, He said playfully.

Nandini turns and sits on Manik lap. He caged her between his legs.

“So Nandini you tell me what type of marriage you want. Destination wedding or big fat Indian wedding.”

She blushed at the name of marriage and turning to Manik hugs him hiding her face on his neck’s crook.

Manik chuckled and asked, “Answer pumpkin. Everything will be according to your wish.”

She rubbed her face on his neck and whispered, “Whatever you like”

Cabir laughed and said, “iski wish toh bas sugahrat ki hogi.”

“Cabirrr!!”

Manik glared while Nandini​ blushed more.

“Ignore him baby and tell me what do you want?”

“Indian wedding with ​family and friends.but yahi. I want to make new memories here. Monstu I want big family. Itni badi.”, She said spreading her arms showing him big.

Manik kissed her hairs, “As my love wants. Now sleep from tomorrow you'll be worked up a lot.”

Manik makes her sleep meanwhile Cabir went to gather other as Manik will discuss the plans for marriage.

Once she slept Manik gives his pillow to her and kissing her forehead went out ordering the servant to look after her.

*****

All were sitting together discussing plans about marriage.

Manik came and said, “Guys. Gear up! From tomorrow there's a marriage actually my marriage is going to happen and it'll be lavish with tight security, especially around baby.”

“But itne short time me how will we manage?”, Nia said.

“Listen tomorrow card company will come and Nanhi will select cards they'll print in a day then about shopping so that is your work girls. Take my princess with you. I'll join but a little later because I need check on office too. Invitation will be send to all families as my baby wants people around her so you guys take the list from dad or Nyonika…”

“Mom Manik.”, Nia interrupted.

“She don't deserve it Nia.”

“Neither do you! But Nandini forgived you so move on and forgive her as Nandini wants!”

“Fine. Mom! Take it with Mom or dad.”

“But uncle is not here.”

(A/n-That's why mere story me Manik's dad was invisible😋😛😌)

“I've talked to him. He'll come tomorrow.”, Nyonika said from door.

All turned to her and Nyonika came to Manik and said with teary eyes, “Manik. I'm sorry. Please maaf kar do mujhe. Please.”

“It's not easy mom. It's not easy.”, Manik said looking other side. His eyes were also teary.

“I'll work for it then but for this marriage take a break. Please. Nandini needs it.”

Manik nodded and said, “For baby.”

He rubs his face with his palm and said taking deep breath, “ok so take list from mom n dad and then send the cards. Then haldi will be held at garden and mehandi too then other ceremony mom will tell you guys. I'm going to my princess it's half an hour that I've left her. Good night guys.”

Without listening anything he went from there while Nyonika sighed because she knows he went because of her.

Manik went to his room and saw frowns on her forehead. He shakes his head in disbelief and removing the pillow himself laid her. As she snuggles to his chest her frowns disappeared and a smile with a small pout formed.

His smiled and pecked her pout two three times.

“Mere bina you can't even sleep. I wonder how you lived all these years.”, He sighed sadly.

Manik sleeps taking her securely in his arms.

********

Next morning there's hustle bustle in the mansion.

Manik woke up and found his bed empty. He frowns and went out.

His frown changed to smile as he found Nandini having breakfast and Nyonika feeding her

“Thanks for changing mom but still I can't trust you when it comes my Nandi baby.”

Nandini found him standing at stairs and ran to him.

“Nanhi. Don't run.”, Both Manik and Nyonika shouted together.

Nandini stopped and smiling said a sorry.

Manik came down and scolded her, “Kitni baar bola maine not to run or harm yourself. Kya karu main tumhara?”

Nyonika came and winked at Nandini, “Don't scold her varna I'll slap you.”

Manik didn't says anything which is noticed by Nandini but she stays silent.

“Acha listen. I'm going to office I've a meeting till then you go to college and invite your friends ok?”

“Ohk monstu.”, She said singing like a song and ran to her room.

“She's happy.”, Nyonika said.

“Thanks for pretending.”

“Manik. I'm not pretending.”

Manik walks away.

***

Others did preparation for marriage while Manik drove Nandini to college.

Nandini get off the car and about to go when Manik stops her.

“Kaha madam? Kaha jaa rhi hai aap?”

“College”, She answered confusingly.

“Tumhare friends ni aaye hai. Let them come. You won't go alone.”

“Okay.”, Happily she stood and Manik came to her side. He took out her bag and asked checking it, “Tumne books, pen aur baki sab rakha hai na princess?”

“Tumne hi rakha hai monstu.”

“Yaa. Sry. Acha listen main fourth class k baad tumhe lene aaunga then we'll go to mansion waha you can select cards. Okay?”

“Aye Captain”, she saluted him naughtily.

“You naughty girl. Idhar aao tum.”

She ran in the ground showing her tongue with Manik following her.

Looking at Manik girls stopped at their place.

Manik caught Nandini and twirls her from waist.

She laughed whole heartily.

He puts her down and said pecking her cheeks, “Now say. Say na”

All she could do is blush.

They parted as someone cleared her throat. They looked and found a girl with flower looking at Manik dreamily.

Nandini glared her but she continues and said, “Manik. I love you a lot. Your my first love. Will you be my boyfriend?”

Manik chuckled and said, “Not at all. My life is already given to her so no chances for others.”

Girl glared Nandini and mummers to herself, “Once Manik leaves her I'll show her right place.”

Nandini smiles evily to girl and asked Manik in baby tone with extra sweetness, “Aaj complain aayegi toh gussa toh ni kroge na Monstu?”

“Ok. But tumhe ek scratch v ni aani chiye.”

“Ok. I love you.”, She pecked his lips and Manik raised his brows to which she shrugged.

“I love you too. Look your friends came. Now I'm leaving. Be safe and happy.”

He kissed her forehead and left handing her to her friends.

*******

It was break after second class when the same girl came to canteen where Nandini was sitting with her friends Riddhi and Sameer.

“You. Bitch. You think yourself as princess? Listen carefully Manik is mine. Stay away from him.”

Nandini laughed dramatically and said, “ha ha ha. Ho gya? Now leave me alone.”

“You..”, she tried to slap Nandini but before she could do Nandini threw sauce on her face and shouted, “Next time se manik ka naam v mat lena.”

“How dare you!! You bloody..”

Nandini cuts her off with a solid punch, “Go and complain whoever you want. My Manik will look after it.”

Dusting her hands together Nandini was leaving when she comes back and to her, “and yaa kal se shadi h meri Manik k saath. Aana jarur.”

Nandini left smirking to her class.

*******

The lunch was about to over when Nandini said her friends that she'll come washroom. They tried to follow her but Nandini stopped them.

She went inside and washed her face. As she looked in mirror her eyes went wide because her nightmare was standing in front of her.

She was about to shout when a hand shuts her mouth.

“Ssh.. ssh.. princess. Don't shout.”

She wriggled to free herself but he didn't leaves her. After sometime she started crying silently and he said, “I going to free you but you've to promise me you won't shout. Promise?”

Nandini nodded.

He left her and she tried to run but stops as he said, “Princess apne bhai se mile bina chali jaogi?”

Turning she shouted, “You're no one but a criminal main Monstu ko bol dungi vo tumhe maar dalega.”

“Usse pehle puch lena ki tum Harshad Saxsena ki behan ho yaa ni.”

She looked him confusingly.

“Yes. Tum meri princess ho. Wo princess jisse mere mom dad ne mujhe dead bata diya tha after 6 months​of her birth.”

“What?”, She whispered.

“Yes. Mujhe agar pata hota that you're my little sister then I would have never harmed you. I loved you a lot but suddenly one day mom dad came and said tum ni rhi. I was in trauma for one year then a month before soha came and told me about you. I didn't believed so jaise hi dad ne mera bail karwaya maine unhe confront kiya. Unhone bola that somebody kidnapped you and somebody was Nandita Murthy. She kidnapped you but in a way I'm happy because maine dekha tha how mom and dad used to curse you when you were with us. Soha came with DNA reports and I got confirmed that you're my sister. She thought I'll harm you but I can't harm my baby sis.”

He came to her and cups her cheeks, “I'm sorry for doing wrong with you. I'm happy that Manik gave me punishment because I deserve it. I…”

He was interrupted by knock. Neha shouted from outside, “Nandini are you fine? Nandini open the door.”

Harshad back off and said, “I won't harm you ever princess. Ask your Monstu about me then you'll believe. I want my baby sis back and I'm waiting for it. But before that don't tell Manik about me.”

Harshad kissed her forehead and hides in cubicle.

Nandini was in shock. She opened the door and silently walks with Neha.

******

Manik came to take Nandini and found her numb silently sitting on her place.

He asked her friends but they nodded in no not knowing the matter.

Manik came and kneels down in front of her, “Shona. Kya hua?”

She spreads her arms. He nodded and takes her in his arms.

Nandini snuggles to his chest and closed her eyes.

Manik carried her to car and sat taking her in arms. He drives to mansion.

Everyone was present in hall selecting cards when Manik came with sleeping Nandini in his arms.

He takes her to room and changed her dress without disturbing her.

He himself changed and waited for to wake up. After an hour she woke up Manik didn't ask questions and ordered food.

He slowly feeds her trying to read her face. Her eyes were swollen and red which told him that she has cried.

After food he rubs his thumb on her eyes.

“Ab tell me kya baat hai?”

“Monstu.”

“Haa jaan.”

“You know about my real parents?”

Manik was shocked. He started looking here and there.

“You know na? Tell me?”

She hugged him and crying whispered, “I met him today. Mujhe mile wo. He told ne everything.”

“You met who? Nanhi tell me. You met who?”

“Bhai.”

“Bha.. Harshad?”

She nodded.

“I'm gonna those inspector and that bastard!”

“No!! Bhai hai wo mere. I want him in my life.”

“Nanhi you're innocent baby. It's his plan.”

“No. It's not. Tumne mujhe chupya that he's my brother. He also didn't know it but came to me when he tried to meet me. You've to bring my bhai in my life. I don't know anything. I want him.”, She shouted crying.

“No way. That bastard is going somewhere then it's behind the bars.”

“He is my only blood relation who loved him. Bhai said my parents never wanted me because…”

“Because what Nanhi?”, He was scared as he thought she got to know about her heart.

“Because they thought I'm a curse monstu. Unse bolo na I'm not. Main ni hun na curse?”

“No babu. They are bad. Mera baby blessing hai. Mera blessing.”, He kissed her cheeks and calms her slowly saying sweet words. She after an hour calmed.

“Acha shona. Chalo hum cards select krte hai. Okay?”

She nodded sadly and said, “Promise me tum humari shadi me bhai ko invite kroge.”

He sighed and nodded.
***********
It's​taking all my brain, heart, sweat and blood to write so please tell me how was it? And for heaven sake don't comment awesome,nyc and all. I'll simply delete it as it irritates me to the core. If you think I'm rude then let it be. Tell me which part you loved the most what do you think about Harshad's entry.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

908K 57.7K 142
Sid and Sana both are married but world didn't know that as they had an arranged marriage both will enter big boss 13 and their life changes bad or g...
171K 13.6K 78
again my new manan story cute si simpel love story hope you all like it as usual ?????????
78.4K 4.6K 13
Hey guys im here but this time with an FS... Hope u all like it.... What happen when a girl is tide in an unwanted relation... She is not at all hap...
22.3K 1.7K 15
??? : beta kuch pucho apni hone wali bibi se.. Tanmay: ok.. Tell me what's your qualifications.. What is photosynthesis???? Explain the function...