With The Bad Boy ✔

By xqueenrosie

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan li... More

Disclaimer
Story & Character Aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 | Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Chapter 2 | Anything Cheesy Will Do
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys Over Bad Guys
Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me
Chapter 5 | Who Kissed You?
Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy
Chapter 7 | Jane
Chapter 8 | A Tinge of Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Third-wheeling
Chapter 10 | Lingerie At Homecoming
Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them
Chapter 12 | How To Drown
Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings
Chapter 14 | All That Leather
Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs
Chapter 16 | Jump
Chapter 17 | Caramel
Chapter 18 | Charlie, Charlie Are You There?
Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed
Chapter 20 | Mama's Girl
Chapter 21 | Kisses
Chapter 22 | Ordinary People
Chapter 23 | Spill It
Chapter 24 | What Happens Now
Chapter 25 | Secrets
Chapter 26 | Seduce Me
Chapter 27 | I Spy
Chapter 28 | The Longest Day
Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses
Chapter 30 | What I Want
Chapter 31 | The Pervy Kid
Chapter 32 | The Creepy Stalker Gets Rejected
Chapter 33 | Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
PART TWO
Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty
Chapter 36 | They're Coming After Me
Chapter 37 | Her Shadow
Chapter 38 | Bad News
Chapter 39 | The Cookie Thieves
Chapter 40 | The Right Guy
Chapter 41 | Helpless
Chapter 42 | Alive
Author's Note
Chapter 43| The F?
Chapter 44 | This Was It
Chapter 45 | Reality
Chapter 46 | Lights, Camera & Action!
Chapter 47 | Wild Ones
Chapter 48 | Liability
Chapter 49 | Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens
Chapter 51 | I'm A Little Insecure But You Can't Know That
Chapter 52 | Caught...
Chapter 53 | Coffee Break
Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun
A N N O U N C E M E N T: THE BAD BOY'S PROMISE
SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy

3.6K 136 22
By xqueenrosie

Song: Heart On Fire

Artist: Jonathan Clay

Bellamy stood there holding a bouquet of white roses in one hand and packet of candy canes in the other. The shy grin on his face didn't go unnoticed.

I stood up and stared at him.

"I was hoping you would stay because I wasn't planning on letting you go, as selfish as that sounds." He said.

"When..." I trailed off as I pointed at the things in his hands and took a few steps closer to him.

"Last night, the only thing that was on my mind was that kiss we shared and I thought that if you stayed, I would make every moment worthwhile." He said as he walked closer to me. I took the things from him and wrapped my arms around his waist tightly. He hugged me and whispered into my ear, "It's time for a mind-blowing kiss."

I looked into his eyes as he leaned towards my face. His eyes were fixated on my lips and I licked them anxiously. He smiled and I closed my eyes as I waited for his lips to press against mine.

It was electric, our lips moved in sync and I felt myself travelling to another world. I pushed Bellamy towards the couch and dropped the flowers and candy on there so I could wrap my arms around his neck. His hands were firmly placed on my cheeks, bringing me as close to him as possible.

I pulled away to breathe and although he was also breathless he still pecked light kisses on my open mouth.

I grinned and pulled his face back to mine. Our tongues wrestled this time trying to gain dominance but it wasn't like anyone of us was going to win. His hands moved to my thighs and he lifted me. I clung my legs around his waist and he set me on the back of the couch. The kiss was more than mind-blowing.

We parted when we both got a little tired. I kissed him one last time as we both still held onto each other.

"Bellamy, I love you." I told him. He grinned like a four year old and pressed a kiss against my lips. "I love you too." He said and everything felt better just like that.

That's until we heard the loud noise coming from the outside. We looked at the windows and the once beautiful view was nowhere to be seen because of the blizzard outside.

"Oh my god, when did this happen?" I asked Bellamy who looked as stunned as me. He shrugged and checked his phone.

"I'm not getting any signals, what about you?" He asked and I quickly fished out my phone from my pocket. "Same," I said as I held my phone in the air to show him.

"You should call your mom and tell her you're hear with me," he said as he walked to the side of the room.

"What?" I blurted out because I wasn't sure she would be happy with me being alone with him.

"You should before the landline dies too." He said. He picked up the phone and handed it to me. I sighed and took it from his hand.

The call wasn't that bad because mom barely talked to me, she spoke to Bellamy for while and I only heard him say yes to everything.

"Let's just watch a movie to pass time." I suggested. Bellamy nodded as he brought a blanket.

I looked through the stack and realized there were only Christmas movies. "Candy canes and Christmas movies, we're definitely in the spirit!" I joked as I sat beside him.

"Harry took away the good stuff since last Christmas." He said. He put his arm around me and I leaned closer to his chest as the movie started.

"Why?" I asked. "Because there was a break in around this time. Nothing really happened since it was just is boys."

My jaw dropped as I started at him. "Jane, it's okay. There's a blizzard outside anyways." He shrugged and placed me on his lap under the blanket.

"That doesn't make me feel safe." I stated as the weird horror movie began.

He chuckled and kissed my temple. "I've got you." He said and I rolled my eyes. "This is the complete opposite of what you told me a while ago." I said as I reached for the Candy canes to distract myself from the horror around us.

I sucked on it before Bellamy took it from me and bit a small amount off. "I'm allowed to be as confusing as you." He laughed. I playfully slapped his chest and he tasted my lips.

"Sugar," he said in a teasing voice as he licked my lips again. He began kissing down my neck and I moaned just as a scream came from the TV. We stopped and laughed for a while.

"Let's watch the movie now." I said.

I really didn't mean it because our setting was a bit scary and since someone broke in here last year, I could only think of it happening again and I wanted him to keep me distracted.

I found my distraction as we got comfortable on the couch. I turned my back towards the TV and snuggled deeper into Bellamy's chest. My body tingled as it came in contact with his and everything made sense now.

I wasn't afraid to admit that I was in love with Bellamy too.

As I woke up in a bed next to Bellamy, the memory of him carrying me there came to me. He was still asleep by the looks of his deep breathing. I took the moment to admire his features. He looked so peaceful and I wished he always had this look on him.

It was hard to believe someone's dad could be that cruel. I admired his mom even more so now for being such a strong woman and although Bellamy has done a few debatable things, I know he tries his best to be a good son.

I heard a bird near the window and I realized mom wanted me home early.

"Bellamy, wake up." I said. He murmured something and put the duvet over us. I rolled my eyes and put it down so it didn't cover our face. I rolled to my side and straddled him while tickling his sides.

"Wake up, I have to get home." I said and he groaned.

"Where's my morning kiss?" he asked as he puckered his lips. His eyes were still closed. I laughed and gave him a short kiss. "Wake up sleeping beauty. I haven't eaten since yesterday and we finished all the candy." I said as I got off of him.

"Wait," I said as he pulled me back onto him. His hands gripped and waist and I tilted my head towards the side as I waited for him to speak.

"I'm such a jerk, I completely forgot to ask you how you're doing. What was Chris talking about?" he asked.

I sighed and observed my braids that were looking really messy. "Oh, you know Chrissy. He loves to exaggerate everything." I waved my hand dismissively.

"I'm being serious, Jane." He said looking unamused. "You actually are a jerk, Bellamy and I'm a fool for you."

He smiled and kissed my lips. "We're not going anywhere until you till me what's up." He said. I groaned and bit my lip.

"Fine," I muttered when he didn't do anything but stare at me. "My mom and her boyfriend may be in love and she's kept this man a secret for five years now." I explained. He knew there was more to the story and he sort of prompted me to go on. "What bothers me is that he knew my dad. He said I'm a lot like him too. Do you think she disowned me?"

He put his finger under my chin and lofted my head up. "I think your father took you because you reminded him of him if that boyfriends not just trying to get on your good side." He said.

"My mom had an affair and that's why dad left." I said.

"Jane, I think it's best that you stop assuming things. You're just making yourself upset for no reason." He said.

I laughed as I remembered the Harrison thing. "You're right, I accused the man of cheating and it ended up being his employer." I told him and he raised a brow.

An hour later we decided to leave but we had to clear the snow on the car. Bellamy decided to do it since he was better dressed for the weather. I stayed inside and took in the view one last time. When he came to get me, I took the flowers and followed him to the car.

"If you ever feel threatened, you tell me and leave. I don't want to hurt you." He said as he held my hand in his lap. I frowned at him. "Are you going to let me go that easily?" I asked.

"Of course not." He said as he turned up the music. We sang along to the sounds that played on the radio until we came home.

I dragged Bellamy inside with me since I knew he was as hungry as me if not more.

"Mom, I'm home." I yelled as I made my way to the kitchen. It was empty but I heard the sound of cutlery come from the dining room. I raised my brow at Bellamy who shrugged. We followed the sounds and we're meet by four pairs of eyes.

Mom, Harrison, Carl and Brianna. They were eating breakfast that was plated up like a fancy dinner would be.

"Thank god, are you alright?" she asked me as she stood up and kissed my cheek before glaring at Bellamy. "Credit goes to him." I said before waving at Harrison who also stood up. He shook his hand with Bellamy and it slightly annoyed me.

"Bellamy, this is Harrison, mom's boyfriend. Harrison meet Bellamy, my-"

"Boyfriend," Bellamy completed my sentence. My cheeks felt warm as Brianna wiggled her eyebrows at me.

A/N:

Sorry about the mix up in the chapters. I had to upload chapter 32 and 33 from my phone and it showed that it was published but I just checked my laptop and found out that it didn't been. I'm sorry about it though. These chapters were really crucial so I hope you guys can go back and read the missing chapter. If there are any other problems then do let me know. The wattpad app messed up.

Anyway, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for reading my book! I really appreciate the views, votes and comments. Please do comment your reactions because I love to read them, and if you like the chapter please do vote for it.

The fun just started so don't think I'll be ending the book. Everyone still has to graduate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 5.4K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
1.4M 34.2K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
2.1M 50.1K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...