Crystal Banks ~Finished~ *Und...

By JulyWinterrs

Crystal is not an average girl. Then one night makes her whole world just get even crazier when her bestfrien... More

Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sequel
POLL

Chapter 6

453 16 0
By JulyWinterrs

~ Crystal's P.O.V.~

Me and Stiles were walking through the woods taking "Are you seriously waring that outfit?" He asked looking at my outfit. "What I love Mickey mouse and this outfit is awesome your just mad cause I'm waring this and your not," Stiles rolled his eyes at my comment. "Whatever ."

Stiles stopped and starred in a direction. I looked to where he was starring and saw a two blonde kids that I've never seen before smiling and taking to each other. "Wow that girl is prettier than Lydia," Stiles said with a smile. "Someone's got a crush," I teased. "Shut up. Oh we got trouble, look." He said pointing to Derek who was pinning the boy to a tree.

We rushed over to them and I quickly stood next Derek. While Stiles went to the girl to make sure she was o.k. " What the hell Derek, let go of him." He ignored me and asked, "what are you doing here and what do you want?" He punched him and the boy fell to the ground. "Derek stop!" I yelled, he just ignored me again. I used my powers and everyone except the girl was on the ground covering their ears.

She smiled at me, "hi I'm Taylor Bane. I think we're gonna be great friends." She says as her eyes glowed green, like mine. I smiled back, "your like me I-I though me and my brother was the last of our kind. I think we're gonna be best friends." I said smiling at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 218 23
When Rose goes with her brother, Stiles and brothers best friend, Scott to the woods to find a dead body, their life's changed forever. Scott gets bi...
2.5K 84 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
1.9K 79 18
Where freshly turned teenage werewolf Scott McCall gets help from a friend and an ally from a mythology that's said to be so evil and malicious you'd...
4.7K 107 24
In which Scott and stiles find a 10 year old girl in the woods but little do they know she holds a secret a big secret will she trust them will they...