MY FAKE BOYFRIEND ( draco mal...

By sameezyy

❝WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING TO DATE YOU❞ in which a two enemies agree to fake... More

01| hogwarts
02| first day
03| fights & trolls
04| quidditch
05| merry christmas
06| detention
07| first adventure
08| good year
09| summer with the weasley's
10| diagon alley
11| stolen cars
12| back to school
13| writing on the wall
14| new friend
15| dissapearing bones
16| polyjuice potion
17| petrified
18| see you next year!
19 | the kiss that changed everything
20| a deal with draco
21| train rides with dementors
22| draco tells all
23| ignored
24| expecto patronum
25| hogsmeade
26| we've got a problem
27| top secret
28| dark night
29| healing
30| quidditch world cup
31| the triwizard tournament
32| tweedle dee & tweedle dum
33| potter stinks
34| first task
35| suprise
36| the yule ball
37| black lake
38| loss
39| new professor
40| secret meeting
41| the room of requirement
42| drifting away
43| in this together
44| pain
45| seperate ways
46| citrus lemon & subtle cologne
47| the cursed necklace
48| ron gets popular
49| christmas party
50| left alone
51| death eater
52| the astronomy tower
53| mourning
54| i love you
55| dark times
56| malfoy manor
57| the escape
58| returning to hogwarts
60| the battle pt.1
61| the battle pt.2
62| nineteen years later
A/N: NIGHTINGALE

59| and so it begins

106K 3.4K 8.4K
By sameezyy

"I love this place. And I am willing die trying to protect it."

Y/N POV

"Many if you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour." Snape said coldly, looking at each one of us. "It's come to my attention, that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted at Hogsmeade."

My head rest on the door as I pressed my ear up against it. I could hear Snape's evil tone quite clearly.

"Now, student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter, they will be punished, in a manner so consistent with  the severity of their transgression."

"What?" I asked myself.

Snape always talked with very detailed sentences that it was sometimes hard to understand him.

"Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward, will be treated as equally guilty." He spat.

I could tell everyone remained silent, not daring to make a noise. I couldn't blame them, though. Snape was quite frighting when he waned to be.

"Now then," Snape said, "If anyone here, has any knowledge of Mr. Potters movements this evening, I invite them to step forward...now."

There was a silence, and then I heard footsteps. I immediately gasps and the students began to talk. I knew it was time to come.

"Now." I whispered, pushing the doors open.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, professor." Harry said, as we all came through the doors. "I'm afraid it's quite extensive."

Harry looked back at us as we stood there proudly. He then turned back to Snape.

"How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night!" Harry yelled, causing a sharp pain in my chest.

I remember that night like it was yesterday. It reminded me of how broken Draco was. How much he needed help.

"Tell them how you looked at him in the eye, the man who trusted you, and killed him! Tell them!" Harry yelled.

Snape couldn't take it. He quickly took out his wand and pointed it at Harry.

This earned gasps from the entire Great Hall, and the students quickly ran to the corners of the room.

McGonagall quickly pushed Harry out of the way, pulling out her wand as well. As the two professors stood across from each other, wands raised, I grabbed my wand and held it up, along with everyone else defending Harry.

McGonagall cast multiple spells at Snape, who quickly struggled to block each one of them. Snape then took his cape, and spun into a fog of black.

"Coward!" McGonagall yelled as Snape flew through the window—shattering the glass—and out of sight.

Everyone then began to cheer as loud as they could as Professor McGonagall illuminated the room again. It felt amazing to be back in Hogwarts again and not some prison.

The good feeling only lasted for about a minute, until Harry dropped to the floor.

"Potter?" McGonagall asked, placing her hand on his shoulder.

I was about to run up to him, but I then noticed that room room was turning a dark greenish color as the ceiling above showed dark storm clouds.

A little girl then let out a piercing scream. Followed by another. And another.

Then it came to me. A voice. A voice that made me feel dark and sad and lonely. This was the voice of Voldemort.

"I know many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you shall be rewarded....you have one hour."

As soon as the voice stopped, I looked up at Harry, who was now standing next to me.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy yelled, pointing at Harry.

My body filled with rage as I looked at the pug-faced bitch who stood there pointing at my best friend.

"Over my dead body." I spat, grabbing Harry and pulling him behind me.

I was followed by many others who stood next to me, and behind me, protecting Harry as well.

I smirked at Pansy, who glared at me in disgust.

"Students out of bed! Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Filch came running into the Great Hall frantically.

"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot!" McGonagall said, giving him a look of annoyance.

"Oh." He said, awkwardly looking at all of us. "Sorry, ma'am."

"As it happens, Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you, please, to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin House from the hall." She said, causing Pansy to roll her eyes.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, ma'am?" Filch asked.

"The dungeons will do." She said, smiling.

Every house—except for Slytherin of course—immediately started cheering with joy.

"Right. Come, on. Get a move on." Filch said, leading them away.

"Bye, Pansy." I said in a high pitch voice, waving sarcastically.

She scolded at me and walked away.

"I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?" McGonagall asked Harry.

"Time, professor. As much as you can give me." Harry said rather desperately.

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle." She said, "Potter. It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too, Professor." Harry said, turning around and walking towards us. "Hold the fort, Neville."

───────────────

It was pure chaos. Students were running up and down the stairs, some crying, others yelling, and some even admitting their love towards one another.

The war was coming. And we were preparing for whatever they will throw at us.

I was running up the stairs alongside Harry, when Ron stopped us.

"Harry! Hermione and I have been thinking. It doesn't matter if we find a Horcrux." Ron said.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, frantically.

"Unless we can destroy it." Hermione said.

"So we were thinking—" Ron started.

"Ron was thinking," Hermione corrected. "It was Ron's idea. It's completely brilliant."

"You destroyed Tom Riddles diary with a basilisk fang, right?" Ron asked Harry, who nodded. "Well, me and Hermione know where we might find one."

"Okay, but take this. That way you can find me when you get back." Harry said, handing Ron the Marauders Map.'

Harry then turned to me.

"Y/n, I need you to go find Neville. I know he is strong, but not strong enough to defeat a thousand Death Eaters by himself. Can you help him?" Harry asked.

"Yes, of course, but—" I started, but he cut me off.

"Thanks y/n!" Harry said, and began heading for the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I yelled over all of the frantic students who continued to scream and yell.

"The Ravenclaw common room!" He yelled back. "We have to start somewhere!"

I watched Harry run until he was out of my sight. I then turned around to see Hermione and Ron standing right behind me.

"Come on, guys!" I said and laughed. "We have a fight to win!"

I ran down the stairs, searching for Neville. After a while of pushing through students and being shoved into walls, I finally spotted him walking fairly quickly next to Professor McGonagall.

I lightly jogged up next to him as he was talking to her. I noticed Seamus was behind him, and I smiled.

"Are you ready?" I asked, smirking at him.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Seamus said and chuckled.

I didn't realize it till now, but Seamus has always been a good friend of mine. I smiled at him and then turned back to face Neville and Professor McGonagall.

"Let me get this straight. You're giving us permission to do this?" Neville asked, eyes widened.

"That is correct, Longbottom." She said, holding her head up high and walking with pride.

"To blow it up? Boom?" He asked.

"BOOM!" McGonagall said, slightly smiling.

"Wicked. But how on earth are we going to do that?" Neville asked.

"Why don't you confer with Mr. Finnegan." She said, making me giggle. "As I recall, he has a particular proclivity for pyrotechnics."

"I can bring it down." Seamus said and smirked.

"That's the spirit!" McGonagall said, meeting my gaze. "Y/n! It's so nice to see you. I'm so glad you chose to fight with us."

I smiled, "I love this place. And I am willing to die trying to protect it."

Professor smiled at me and then turned back towards the front entrance. "Now away you go!" She said, lifting her wand.

I quickly tapped the boys and cocked my head backwards, signaling its time to go into position.

───────────────

"Lumos." I said, causing my wand to flash a bright blue light from its tip.

The night was upon us.

"Are you sure you can handle this?" I asked Neville, who said he wanted to defend the front of the bridge, which would defiantly have the most Death Eaters.

"Positive." He said—or at least tried to say—with boldness. But I could tell he was nervous beyond belief.

"Okay. I'll be at the center of the bridge and Seamus will be at the back." I informed him.

Neville nodded at me and began to jog towards the back of the bridge.

"Um....Neville?" I asked, causing him to stop and turn around.

"Yeah?" He asked, smiling.

"The front of the bridge is that way." I said, pointing the opposite direction he was heading.

His cheeks turned a light pink color as he said, "Oh, yeah. I knew that. My mistake."

I giggled as he shook his head and started to jog towards the front of the bridge.

Once I was done laughing at Neville's incapability to sense direction, I gazed out the window. The breeze blew my y/h/c back which felt amazing.

I then noticed sparks of blue light shooting up towards the sky, forming a giant blue barrier around Hogwarts. I then knew that the war was beginning. I stopped smiling and clenched my jaw.

After the barrier was fully formed, in turned invisible to anyone who remained outside of it.

I knew they were here. Just when the barrier was formed, I saw about a million spells being cast at Hogwarts. When they impacted, they exploded, causing the ground to rumble and shake.

It won't stay up for long.

Shortly after, I saw thousands of Death Eaters yelling and running down the hill, preparing for war.

"Come on, Neville! Be brave!" I yelled to him.

About three or four Death Eaters ran straight through the barrier and completely disintegrated. The remainder of them immediately stopped, looking up at Neville.

"Yeah?" Neville yelled at them, smiling. "You and who's army?"

All of a sudden, a bright blue light flashed towards the barrier, and broke it. Pieces began to flake off, and a look of worry flashed across my face.

The man who stood in the front of the large group of Death Eaters, slowly took a step closer to us. Once he realized that he could now get through, he smirked.

"AHHHH!" He yelled, as him along with thousands of Death Eaters began charging at Neville.

"Neville! Run!" I yelled, grasping my wand.

Neville immediately broke into a sprint, and I began to run as well. They began to chase us.

"Stupefy!" I yelled, knocking a Death Eater if the bridge.

Neville was about 10 feet behind me and I was worried he wasn't going to make it.

"Neville, do something!" I yelled.

While running, he turned around and cast a spell on the floor that ran across the bridge, blowing it up. The Death Eaters began to fall, while Neville desperately tried to make it to the end of the bridge.

I finally made it to the end, and looked back at him. Before I could help him, he fell.

"Neville!" I yelled, gasping.

I hesitantly stepped forward, with Seamus, Ginny, and a group of other students standing behind me.

I then saw a hand, and then another. Neville pulled himself up and I smiled in relief.

"That went well." He said, panting.

I walked up to him, lending out a hand which he grabbed. I pulled him up and and sighed.

"You scared me." I said, letting out a deep breath.

"Come on. We have to go help the others." Seamus said, waving for us to follow him.

I nodded and ran after him.

Now it is time to fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 11 12
𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘈𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦...
760K 31.6K 65
in which a tired draco malfoy jokingly scribbles his snapchat username onto a bathroom stall door, not foreseeing what it would lead to in the future...
139K 1.5K 11
Draco Malfoy and y/n are in love at first sight. You feel an odd connection with him. (18+ has details) SMUTTY ⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ FINISHED/COMPLETED
8.7K 338 12
first off- I'm bored so I'm writing this- but anywayyy- Ron's polyamorous, honestly not much of a surprise to his family but what will his friends t...