Living With Damon and Stefan

By Dark-Violet

Marni is 14. She lives with Damon and Stefan Salvatore in the Salvatore bording house. She also has powers; s... More

Rude Awakening
Mystic Grill
Elena Gilbert
The Plan
History Lesson
School
Road Trip
Crystals
Necromancer Crystal
Book of Crystals
The Game
Bonnie
Intense Stares
Jonathan Gilberts Journal
The Man In The Mirror
Shadow
Harsh Words
Flashback
What Are You?
Visitor
Warp Crystal
Feelings
Shock News
Jumping Out Windows
The Secret
Shattered Glass
Finding Out
Birthday
Surprise Party
The Kiss
Holding Hands
Opening The Tomb
Emotions
Alaric Saltzman
Legend
Sleepover
Torture
The Really Bad Problem
Worrying
The Battle
Beverly Hills
The Concert
The Moonstone
Mason Lockwood
Masquerade Ball
Elijah
Family Barbeque
The Argument
The Halloween Party
Reunion
The Haunting
The Warning
The Epic Battle
The Beach
Running Down The Street In Underwear
First Sight
The Body Swap
The Reason Why Knocking Was Invented
The Risk Of Sounding Jealous
Failing To Notice Something Important
Getting Distracted By Dandelions
Finding Floors Comfortable
Tomato Juice And Garlic Paste
Ice Cream, P.J's, And Damon
Evil People Chasing Bunnies
Goats And Hating Men
The Runaway
Unwanted, Annoying Dreams
Toothbrushes, Puppets and Haircuts
Awkward Moments And Apologies
No Longer Friends
Hangovers And Rainy Days
Sock Wearing Pineapples
This Coffee Is Not For You
Pillow Eating Dinosaurs
Piano!
Feeding The Cat
The Dandelion Throwing Lamps
People Actually Use Toilet Paper? Ew.
Sniffing Random Peoples Hair
Fluffy Refridgeraters That Sing
Super Ninja Monkeys! And Shane Dawson!
Teletubbies Rock!
The Naked Shoe Box Lover
Potatoes Have Feelings Too!
Hugging Pens With Eyeballs
The Cute Washing Machine And Dimples
The Day The Sharpener Coughed
Marshmellow Covered Coat-Hangers
Mating With Butterflies
Lamp Posts Are Nice Triangles
The Chocolate That Eats Stockings
Le Flying Taco Mafia
The Bookcase That Sniffs Potato Salad
Exploding Donuts and Lentils
The Umbrella Shaped Box
Throwing Paper At Harold
Salt & Pepper Pencil Baskets
Lettuce Leaf!

Oh, You Like Chirping? Too Bad.

66.8K 1.4K 364
By Dark-Violet

When I woke up the next day, I was surprised that I didn't have a hangover. I was in Damon's room, and there was an extremely annoying bird chirping. Damon's arms were wrapped securely around me, and I closed my eyes again, not quite ready to fully wake up, but that stupid bird wouldn't shut up.

I tried blocking the noise out, but it was impossible. WIth a growl of annoyance, I dislodged myself from Damon's hold and stumbled to the window, looking out of it. I spotted the bird. It was perched in a tree about twenty feet away.

"Oh my God," I groaned. "Stop chirping! It's like six in the morning! There is no reason to be chirping at this unGodly hour of the morning! You have no soul! Go find another tree you incesently annoying bird, or I'll get Stefan to eat you!"

The bird continued to chirp.

"Oh for the love of- that is it," I growled.

I climbed up on the window sill, and judged the distance between the tree and I. I may have been wearing pajama shorts and a tank top, but this bird was annoying the crap out of me, so I leaped. I grabbed a brach and lightly swung myself up. I climbed up a few branches, and stopped at the one the bird was sitting in.

It was still sitting there merrily chirping away.

"Oh, how cute. Just wait until I pluck all of your feathers out," I muttered bitterly.

I rose from my crouch and gently walked out onto the branch. Thank God for vampire instincts, because if I had've tried this before I had them, I would probably be lying on the ground right now. You'd think, seeing how most birds usually fly away when you get near them, that this bird would. But oh no. It just merely shuffled down the branch, still chirping, as if purposely doing it to piss me off.

"Come at me bro!" I called to it.

I moved closer, but it just kept shuffling. I had hoped, that when it reached the end of the branch, it be a nice birdy and fly away. Nope. The little bastard just hopped over to the next branch.

"Alright, if that's how you want to play it," I growled. "No more Mr. Nice Marni."

I flexed my hand out towards the bird, and a wall of air hit it, knocking it off balance. The bird flapped it's wings and flew away, soaring up into the sky, obviously realising it wasn't wanted here.

"What I thought."

I continued to the end of the branch and jumped, grabbing the top of Damon's window sill and smoothly swinging through. I walked back to Damon's bed and crawled in, thankful for the warmth. Damon wrapped his arms around me and sighed.

"You do realise that you just jumped out of a window because of a bird, right?" he murmured in my ear.

"It was annoying me," I defended. "I was doing the world justice."

He laughed under his breath.

I closed my eyes and grinned smugly, happy with my days achievement.

-

I drifted in and out of sleep for a few more hours, before I heard people moving around downstairs.

"Come on sleepy head, time to socialise," I murmured to Damon, who was still asleep.

"Mmm... No." He tightened his hold on me. "I'd  much rather stay here."

"Come on..." I urged.

"Since when do you want to socialise?"

"Since I want coffee," I replied.

Damon reluctantly agreed and I got up and streched. Damon grabbed a shirt and slipped it over his head before walking downstairs with me.

"Afternoon people," I greeted as I walked into the kitchen. Elena and Stefan were making coffee, and Bonnie and Caroline were sitting at the table.

Stefan frowned.

"You shouldn't be awake for another four hours at least," he stated, looking at me.

"My point exactly," Damon agreed. "Let's go back to sleep."

"Come on Stefan, I'm a hundred and sixty-two now. I have to start being responsible." I paused. "And that is never going ot happen."

"Hey Marni, were you yelling at a bird this morning?" Caroline frowned.

"Uh, no..."

"Yes," Damon answered.

"I heard it too," Stefan commented.

"And me," Elena added.

"It was a really annoying bird!" I defended.

"So you started yelling at it?" Bonnie questioned.

"No, she jumped out of my window into the tree and tried to pick a fight with it," Damon smirked.

All three girls gave me looks that made me believe they were questioning my sanity, but Stefan didn't look that surprised.

"Don't judge me!" I cried softly.

I walked over to Stefan and took the cup of coffee he handed me.

"So. How was everyone's night?" I grinned, pulling myself up on a kitchen stool by the island counter.

"I had a blast," Caroline answered.

"Was that before or after you made out with Tyler?" Elena smirked.

"Hey!" she defended.

"Nice work Caroline!" I laughed.

"It only took you, what, three months?" Bonnie guessed.

"It took these two over a century!" Caroline protested, gesturing to Damon and I.

Damon and I rolled out eyes simultaneously.

"So not the point Caroline," I stated.

"Does anyone else find it kind of ironic that Barbie's dating a werewolf?" Damon asked. "Considering we are a warring species and all."

"We're not dating!" Caroline insisted, turning to Damon.

"If you say so..." I smirked.

"Well, as long as he doesn't find out about our little secret," Damon started. "Because I don't know about any of you, but I don't particularly like werewolf bites."

"Tyler wouldn't do anything to any of us," Caroline announced.

"Really? Because last time I checked, he was the one that bit me," Damon said.

"But he's not in control when he turns. Like Alaric said, werewolves hunt vampires because they're their natural enemy," Caroline defended.

"And we come right back around to the irony of you and Tyler Lockwood dating," Damon smirked.

"We're not dating!"

I laughed at their bickering. It was at that moment that Alaric walked into the room, looking completely sober.

"Morning guys," he greeted.

There was a chorus of hello's.

He looked at me.

"Well don't you look sober."

"Come on, I was faking being drunk."

Everyone gave me doubtful looks.

"Who am I kidding... I was gone."

"Why were you and Shadow putting coat hangers on people last night?" Bonnie asked.

"Ah, you know, looked fun," I shrugged.

"Have you done your paper the Vikings yet?" Alaric asked me.

"Yes," I replied immediately. "Finished it."

"You haven't started, have you?"

"No," I sighed, "Come on Ric, we're like besties... can I just... not do it?"

It's not like I'll live to see next week anyway. I was hit with a wall of depression, the fact that I might die tomorrow sinking in.

"Sorry Marni, you gotta do it," Alaric said. "Just don't do what Jeremy did and go to Wikipedia for your whole thing. Maybe read some books instead?"

I didn't reply. I stared at the mug of coffee in my hands. God, why had I been stupid enough to carry on as if nothing was wrong? Everything was wrong. Here I was, casually chatting away about doing a school paper.

"Marni?"

I looked up to find everyone in the room had their eyes on me, obviously curious about my sudden emotion change.

"Oh... Sorry," I murmured. "I got distracted. Um, I gotta go... I promised I'd help Rebekah with something."

I frowned and slid off my stool, walking to the door. I paused and looked back.

"Thanks for last night guys. It was great." I gave a small smile before heading upstairs.

I closed my door and let out a shakey breath. I mentally slapped myself. I needed to pull myself together. I was losing it.

"Marni, what's going on?"

I looked up and saw Damon standing in the middle of my room. Damn vampire skills.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" I pretended as if nothing was wrong.

"Oh, I don't know. You just turned all depressed on me," he stated sarcastically. His eyes softened and took a step closer to me. "What's really going on?"

"It's nothing," I insisted with a smile. "Like I said, I gotta go help Rebekah."

I walked into my wardrobe and swapped my pajamas with a simple white dress. I pulled my ankle boots on and walked back out, grabbing my bag.

"Are you sure everything's okay?" Damon asked.

"Yes! Stop worrying," I smiled, placing a kiss on his lips. "I'll be back later."

"Okay."

I made my way to my car and the smile dropped as I drove down the road. I'd lied about Rebekah needing my help. I just wanted to get out of there. I didn't know where I was heading. I thought about going to the library, or the Grill.

"You're not actually going to do this, right?" a voice asked.

I jumped slightly when I noticed Amarnia sitting in the passenger seat of my car.

"I have to," I replied.

"Uh, no you don't. You shouldn't have to give up your life just to save the precious doppleganger," she argued.

"There's a chance I won't die anyway," I stated.

"Oh? And how big a chance?"

"Fifty-fifty."

"Exactly. Marni, don't do it."

"Why not?" I asked. "What do you care?"

"I care, because if you die, I will no longer exsist," she said.

"Thanks for caring," I stated sarcastically.

"And I care too," she defended. "I've come to view you as a sister of some sort."

"Why?"

"I dunno. We have good conversations."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Well we do."

"I can't just let Elena die," I sighed.

"But you should let yourself die?" she asked. "I mean, come on, you and Damon just admitting your lovey dovey feelings for each other. And you just want to end it like that?"

"Don't bring Damon into this," I said sharply. "It's hard enough already being around him."

"Then don't do it!"

"Elena's one of my best friends," I stated.

"Then turn her into a vampire," she shrugged.

"That's the last thing Elena wants. She's got her whole life ahead of her. She wants kids," I smiled, remembering the time us girls were talking about our futures.

"Yet she's dating a vampire?"

"Who knows? Maybe they'll have a vampire/human baby, like Edward and Bella," I shrugged. "Stefan certainly has the hair for it."

"And you're making jokes," she stated flatly.

"Because joking is the only way I can handle this! If I sit down and think about it, I'll just start thinking about how Damon and everyone else is going to react, and I can't think about never seeing them again." I was on the verge of tears by this point.

"Why are you willing to do this?"

"Because Elena has her whole life ahead of her. And I have the choice to save her. What kind of person would I be if I didn't?" I asked.

"A smart one."

I didn't reply.

"Don't do it Marni. It's not worth it."

With that, she disappeared.

-

I was sitting on a bar stool at the Grill staring at the glass of lemonade infront of me. I felt absolutely terrible. How could I do this to Damon? But I wasn't going to let Elena die. I couldn't. It wouldn't be right.

I couldn't bring myself to tell any of them. None of them would let me go through with it, especially Damon or Elena. Elena was a selfless person. If she had to die in order to save her loved ones, she'd do it without blinking. If she found out about what would happen to me, there was no way in hell she'd want to go through with it. Damon would be furious. He would do anything in his power to stop me from doing it.

"Rough day?" a voice asked. I looked up to see Ryan.

"Rough year," I sighed.

"And what would be wrong in the life of Marni Salvatore?" he smirked.

"You wouldn't believe if I told you," I murmured.

"Well, tell me a version I would believe."

I hesitated. "I only just recently came back to Mystic Falls a few months ago. I was... away for a while, and in that time, I didn't see my friends or family at all, pretty much. And now I'm back, I'm perfectly happy. But I have to leave again. For good this time, and I haven't told anyone, and I feel horrible about it."

"Why don't you just tell them about it?" he asked.

"Because if I did, they wouldn't let me go, and that could hurt them," I frowned. "But if I don't go, then one of my friends really gets hurt, and I'd never be able to forgive myself."

Ryan sighed.

"Look, I don't know the exact situation you're in, but you should tell your friends. They can't control you, your decisions are your own, and you should leave if you want to," he stated. "And if it's to help your friend, you should do it. But it's not fair not to tell your other friends." He frowned. "Did any of that make sense?"

"Yeah... it did," I murmured. "You're right. I should tell them." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "What time is it?"

"Around seven," he shrugged.

"Holy crap," I muttered. "I didn't even realise."

"Yeah, you've been sitting here for hours," he stated.

I sighed. "I should probably go. Uh, thanks," I mumbled. "For the advice, I mean."

"Anytime," he smiled.

I nodded and left, making up my mind.

-

I hesitated as I stood outside of Damon's door. From what I could tell, he was the only one home.

With a sigh, I opened the door and walked in. For a moment, I thought he wasn't here, but then he walked out of his bathroom, glass of scotch in hand.

"Hey," he smiled. "Where have you been?"

"At the Grill. I had some things I needed to think about," I frowned.

His expression turned wary.

"Marni, what's wrong?"

I let out a shaky breath.

"I have something I need to tell you," I said quietly. "And you're not going to like it."

"What's going on?"

I hesitated. "When I told you nothing would happen to me when I do this spell I... I lied."

Damon frowned.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "What's going to happen to you?"

"Because it's my life essence going into Elena... I'm going to die. And I don't know if I'll come back."

I looked up at him. Damon was frozen. He just stood there staring at me.

"No," he whispered. "No! You can't do that!"

"Damon I have to," I stated.

"No you don't!" he argued. "Marni what were you thinking?"

"I was thinking that I can save Elena!" I replied.

"Who cares about Elena?" he shouted. "You are not letting yourself die."

"I'm not letting Elena die either!" I cried. "I found a way to save her! And yeah, it might kill me, but I've already lived! Elena has her whole life ahead of her. I can't just take that away because I don't want to risk my life! What kind of person would that make me?"

"You're not doing this," he growled, shaking his head. "I won't allow it."

"It's not your decision to make," I said softly. "I chose to do this, and I have to live with the consequences."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I knew you would react like this!" I answered.

"Of course I would! You can't expect me to sit back and watch you die!"

"I might not though!" I shouted.

"I am not willing to take the chance!" he said dangerously.

"But I am!" I yelled.

"That's too bad! I'm not letting you!" he raged.

"And how are you going to do that Damon?" I asked. "Are you going to lock me up and wait until the sacrifice is over?"

"If that's what it takes!"

"Why can't you accept the fact that I'm going through with this?" I asked.

"Because I can't!" he roared. He pegged his glass at the fireplace and the flames rose, reacting to the alcohol. "Why do you have to do this to me? Wasn't once enough? We just got you back, and now you're telling me we're going to lose you for good?"

I felt my heart break. He stared at me with a helpless expression, and I felt so angry at myself for doing this to him.

"You'll be fine," I whispered. "In a few years, you'll move on, and after a while, I'll just be a memory."

"How can you say that?" he asked incredulously. "I love you! You'll never be just a memory to me, and I won't let you!"

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this," I murmured.

"No."

"I might come back anyway!" I said desperately.

"But you might not!" he shouted. "And I can't take that risk."

In the blink of an eye he was in front of me.

I frowned. "What are you-"

My eyes widened when his face changed, showing veins around his eyes and his fangs lengthening. He bit his wrist, drawing blood.

"Damon don't-"

I was cut off by him shoving his wrist over my mouth. I struggled against him as warm liquid spilled into my mouth. I tried to shove him off me, but he kept a firm grip on me. I started coughing and spluttering, and Damon finally let go of me.

I stumbled back and gasped. I looked up at him, fury running through my veins.

"Why the hell did you just do that?!" I raged.

"Because this way I'll know you'll come back!"

"As a vampire!" I shouted. "I'll have no magic!"

"You'll live."

"How could you?!" I exploded. "I don't want to be a vampire! I've been a witch my whole life, and you just took that away from me!"

"At least you'll be alive!"

"Yes, by living off blood!" I yelled. "My magic is what makes up half of me. I can't believe you!"

I was shaking with anger. I wouldn't be able to live without magic. Using it is second nature to me, and now I'd have nothing. I was vaguely aware that thunder was crashing outside, and a violent storm had started. I knew it was my fury that was fueling it. It happened when I felt rage.

The window next to me shattered and I took a deep breath before glaring at Damon.

"I understand you're upset," I growled. "But you crossed the line."

I stalked out of his room and down the hall, heading down the stairs and rounded the corner, only to run right into him.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked.

"Away from you!" I hissed, pushing past him. He grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Marni-"

"Get off me Damon!" I shoved him back. "I am not in the mood to talk to you right now."

I slammed the front door and got into my car before slamming my foot on the excelerator and speeding down the road.

-

I knocked on the door to the apartment I'd only been to once. I was furious at Damon. How could he do that? He knew magic was part of who I was. He knew how upset I got when I'd had it taken away before, by witches I'd gotten into fights with. But this was different. Because there'd be no way to get them back. I was mostly angry at myself though. I should have told him sooner. The only way I could make it out of this without turning into a vampie was to not do the spell at all, but I couldn't do that to Elena. Damon's blood wouldn't be out of my system for at least two days, considering the amount that I consumed. I was going to become a vampire, and there was nothing I could do about it.

The door opened, revealing Klaus, who looked slightly suprised as to see me.

"Hey Klaus," I greeted. My voice was faint, due to the fact that I'd been crying,

"Marni," he smiled. "You look like you could use a drink."

"If you'd be so kind..."

Klaus handed me a glass of scotch as I sat down on one of the armchairs.

"Thanks," I murmured. I took a sip and sighed.

"What's bothering you, love?" Klaus asked.

I sighed again, before explaining what had happened.

"I'm guessing you don't want to become a vampire."

"I don't. I like being a witch. It's part of who I am, and he pretty much just took that away from me."

"Well," Klaus smirked. "I'd be more than happy to kill him for you."

I laughed. "No. I'd have to kill you if you did."

"Your loss," he shrugged. "But if you want my opinion, I'd say that he's a fool for not asking you first."

"The thing with Damon is... He doesn't think before he acts," I frowned. "He's irrational when he's angry, and when I'm in danger, it's ten times worse."

My phone started ringing.

"Speak of the devil," I muttered. I clicked decline. It started ringing again immediately, so I clicked decline again. The same thing happen. "Oh my God! Go away!"

"Just answer it, love," Klaus smirked, obviously finding my annoyance amusing.

"Ugh, fine!"

I answered.

"What?" I snapped.

"Where are you?" Damon asked.

"What do you care?" I asked, irritated.

"Answer the question Marni,"

"Well, if you must know, I'm with Klaus." I knew that would piss him off.

"Why the hell are you with Klaus?"

"Well, seeing out I'm going to be a vampire soon, I figured I'd get some tips from one of the Originals," I retorted.

"Come home, we need to talk."

"Hmm... No. Have a great night Damon."

With that, I hung up.

Klaus laughed.

"He didn't sound too happy."

"So he shouldn't," I muttered. I finished my glass and looked up at Klaus. "Is there anymore of this?"

"In the kitchen," he answered.

I nodded and walked to the little kitchen unit, picking up the alcohol off the bench. I left the glass and just took the bottle.

"Now this brings back memories," I grinned, sitting back down. "That time when you came back to the hotel and found me on the ground, drunk, singing Rolling In The Deep."

"I was trying to forget that."

"I am a lovely singer!" I complained. "And I'm still pissed that you didn't let me keep that washing machine. It was boss."

"It was a washing machine," he stated.

"I'm not seeing your point."

"You are a very strange girl," Klaus sighed.

"Yes. Yes I am."

I cocked my head to the side when I heard footsteps.

"Looks like we have a visitor," Klaus smirked, just as there was a knock on the door. He looked at me. "Would you care to do the honors?"

I rolled my eyes and moved to the door, pulling it open.

As I expected, Damon was standing there.

"Damon, what a surprise," I grinned sarcastically. "Now leave."

"Not until we talk," he replied.

"I don't want to talk," I growled.

"Too bad."

Klaus laughed as he walked into view.

"You really are a fool, aren't you?" he asked Damon.

Damon glared at him.

"I mean, giving her your blood so that she'll come back a vampire," Klaus grinned. "Smart move."

With a growl, Damon went to lunge at Klaus, but he was stopped by an invisible barrier.

"Sorry mate," Klaus smirked. "You're not invited in."

I raised an eyebrow. I guess he didn't end up killing the owner.

"Just come home," Damon turned to me.

"Well Damon, I don't think she wants to," Klaus mused. I could tell he was enjoying every moment about this.

"Stay out of this Klaus," Damon hissed.

"He's right Damon," I stated. "I'm really angry at the moment. I need time to calm down before I talk to you."

"So what, you're staying here then?"

"Yes," Klaus answered for me. "She is."

Damon glowered at Klaus.

"Just go Damon," I said. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

He looked back and forth between Klaus and I before disappearing with a whisper.

I sighed and closed the door.

"Well that went well," Klaus commented.

I rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure I can stay here tonight?" I asked.

"Of course, love," he replied.

I was silent for a few minutes, before turning to Klaus.

"So breaking the curse," I began. "What does that involve, exactly?"

"To break the curse, I need to sacrifice a vampire, a werewolf, and the Doppleganger," Klaus asnwered. "A witch, being you, will chant the spell that will unbind the curse to the moonstone, therefor making me a full hybrid."

"You want me to break the curse?" I asked with a frowned.

"Well yes, you see, I don't happen to have any witches at hand, and I don't think the Bennett witch will be so willing," he explained. "Are you up for it?"

"Yeah," I answered. "Do you have the spell on you?"

He stood up and walked over to the book case, picking up a very old leather bound book. He returned and flipped it open to a page, placing it in my lap.

"Wow, how old is this grimoire?" I asked.

"It was my mothers," he answered, taking the bottle from me and pouring another glass.

"Whoa," I muttered. "I'm surprised it hasn't disintegrated or something..."

I studied the page. The writing was in a language I'd never seen before, but I was sure I could pull it off.

"So the vampire and the werewolf you're sacrificing," I began. "Who exactly are they?"

"Don't worry love, none of your friends," he laughed. "I turned a girl last week in Charlottesville. She thinks I'm helping her out. And as for the werewolf, I found her the same night I found the other girl."

"Where are they?" I asked.

"I'm currently keeping the werewolf in the tomb," he answered. "She's trapped there. And the vampire is sitting at her home, awaiting a call from me. It is quite handy being able to compel vampires."

"I bet it would be," I mumured.

The front door opened and Rebekah entered. She saw me and smiled.

"Marni, lovely to see you. What brings you here?"

"She's staying here the night," Klaus answered for me. "Damon's being a jerk."

"No surprise there," she smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"He just did something he shouldn't have," I said.

"What?"

"He gave her vampire blood," Klaus smirked.

"Which means you'll turn into a vampire when you save Elena," Rebekah guessed.

"You knew about that?" Klaus asked.

"Marni and I talk all the time. Of course it came up," Rebekah answered. "Although, I personally don't understand why you'd save her in the first place. I'm not quite sure I get why Damon gave you blood, considering you'll come back after the spell."

"Yeah... That's the thing," I stated. "I don't actually know if I will..."

She rose her eyebrows. "You played it by chance?"

"I was going to, but now I'll come back a vampire anyway so..."

"You're very brave for doing that," she commented.

I shrugged, looking back down at the grimoire.

"Come on love," Klaus said. "Being a vampire isn't all that bad."

"Yeah, but that's because you guys are the biggest baddest vampires around." I rolled my eyes.

"Correction. I'm the biggest baddest vampire around," Klaus smirked.

Rebekah glared at him.

"Don't be an arse."

"I suppose I could just eat bunnies," I muttered.

Rebekah scoffed.

"Don't be absurd!" she laughed. "As a vampire you'll want to embrace your true nature."

"Bloodbags it is then," I murmured.

-

I woke up to the sound of my phone. With my eyes still closed, I reached towards the noise, and answered, pressing it against my ear.

"Hello?" I groaned.

"Marni, what the hell were you thinking?"

"Good morning to you too, Stefan," I yawned. "Why are you calling me at this unGodly hour of the morning?"

"Damon told me what you're planning to do."

"Well, good for him," I sighed.

"You can't go through with it!"

"Why not?"

"Because it will kill you!"

"Ah, so Damon didn't tell you about that," I laughed bitterly.

"Tell me what?"

"He fed me his blood," I answered. "Unwillingly, I might add. So you have nothing to worry about, because I'll come back."

"He fed you his blood?"

"Uh huh," I murmured. "And as much as I'm enjoying this conversation, I'm going to go back to sleep. Talk to you later Stefan."

I hung up and opened my eyes for the first time. I frowned, looking around at the unfamiliar room. I was in a bed, with simple dark beige cover. It was a fairly plain room, with a dresser and a wardrobe. The dresser had nothing on it, revealing no clue of where I was.

Memories from last night flooded through my mind, and I realised I must be in one of the rooms in the apartment.

I threw the covers back and padded barefoot to the door, opening it and walking out into the living room.

"Morning sweetheart," Klaus greeted from the kitchen.

"Hey," I smiled. I looked around. "Where's Rebekah?"

"She left to take care of some things," he answered. "Coffee?"

I accepted and pulled myself up on a stool by the bench.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Around ten."

Klaus and I kept up the conversation, and after about an hour, I left. I told him I'd be back later, so I could prepare to do the spell tonight.

I'd had the intention to go back to the boarding house, but some how I found myself sitting at the Grill. I'd snatched a glass of bourbon away from someone without them noticing, and I occasionally sipped it as I stared at the wall. Hours passed, and I stayed in the same spot, thinking.

I tried to grasp the fact that this was the last day I would be a witch, but everytime I thought about it, I felt like breaking down and crying. What's wrong with being a vampire, you ask? I'd been around vampires for almost a century and  half, and I had no problem with them. Hell, I was inlove with one. But when you're a witch, magic is like your life essence. And when you know that going to be cut off from you... It's not something to look forward to.

"It's a little early to be drinking, don't you think?" a voice asked from beside me. I glanced sideways to find Alaric sitting next to me.

"Well, it's five o'clock somewhere," I muttered. "And besides. I have a good reason."

"Ah, yes. Damon told me what happened," Alaric said. "He's also looking for you."

"Too bad," I stated. "I don't want to talk to him."

"What he did was wrong, but he was just trying to save you," Alaric began.

"And I understand that," I responded. "I really do. But it wasn't his choice to make, and I'm still angry."

"You have every right to be," Alaric nodded. "But at least let him talk to you."

"Why is it, that when Damon and I get in a fight, you're always the one trying to patch things up between us?" I asked.

"Because, being one of Damon's only friends, I feel obligated to make sure he doesn't screw up the friendship I know he cherishes," he answered. "And let's face it. Damon could use as many friends as he can get."

I laughed. "You have a point. And, seeing how we are his only friends, I suppose I could talk to him. After all, I should've told him in the first place."

"I'm sure everything will turn out fine," Ric reassured me. "I mean, Caroline has adapted well to becoming a vampire."

"Yes, with the help of the Stefan Diet," I rolled my eyes. "But Caroline is good with change. I hate change. Seriously. I almost cried when I had to give up my old toothbrush."

Ric laughed. "I'm sure, over time, you'll get used to it. I mean, how different is it really? You already don't age, and you have vampire senses."

"But I won't have magic, and I'll have to survive on blood," I sighed.

"From what I've learned, in my not so perfect life, is that change happens for a reason," he began. "I came into this town, having every intention to kill Damon, and any other vampire I came across. But here I am, drinking bourbon with a hundred and sixty-two year old teenage girl, trying to persuade her to forgive the vampire that killed my wife. Who knows, maybe this will be a good thing."

"How much did Damon pay you to do this?" I asked.

"None," he grinned. "I'm doing it out of the kindness of my heart."

"Well, if it's any consolation, if I turn into a vampire and I shut off my emotions and go on a killing spree, I'll try not to kill you," I smiled.

He let out a laugh. "Thanks, it means a lot."

"Remember back in the day Ric?" I asked. "When you thought I was a vampire?"

"Ah yes. Forgive me if I didn't think it was possible for a witch not to age," he commented.

"And then we formed an epic bromance," I grinned. "I'd have to say, our bromance is cooler than yours and Damon's bromance."

"Our bromance is pretty cool," he agreed.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out, revealing I had a text from Klaus.

Let your friends know that I'll be coming get the Doppleganger soon.

I sighed.

"I should get going," I stated. "Do you know where Damon is?"

"He, Elena and Stefan are at the boarding house," Alaric answered.

I nodded.

"Oh, and Alaric? Thanks for the words of wisdom. I needed them."

"Any time," he smiled.

-

I pushed open the front door and walked inside. I heard voices coming from the parlor, so I headed that way.

Elena and Stefan were sitting on the couch, and Damon was pouring himself a drink.

"Marni!" Elena stated, seeing me in the doorway. She stood up and walked over to me. "I can't let you do this. I won't."

"Well, too bad," I stated. "Because I am."

"I can't ask you to give up your life for me!"

"You didn't, I volunteered," I corrected her. "And besides, I'm going to come back anyway." I shifted my gaze to Damon, who looked guilt ridden.

"What? How?" Elena asked.

I looked at Stefan. "You haven't told her?"

"I was just about to," he replied.

I turned back to Elena.

"Damon fed me his blood," I told her. "I'll be coming back as a vampire. So there's no need to worry."

"You fed her you're blood?" Elena asked incredulously, staring at Damon.

"Well, I figure, vampire Marni is better than no Marni," he shrugged.

"Unless I flip the switch and kill all of you," I said. "Or, I'll go on a bunny eating diet. Or maybe I just won't complete the transition. That way I won't have to be a vampire."

"Don't be ridiculous," Damon narrowed his eyes.

"I'm not being ridiculous, Damon," I bit out angrily. "I don't want to be a vampire!"

"Well you're going to have to learn to adjust, because you are going through the transition," he growled.

"Great, yet another decision you've taken away from me," I laughed bitterly.

"I was trying to keep you alive!"

"Well it doesn't matter does it?" I asked. "I don't have a choice anyway."

"Alright, everybody just calm down," Stefan urged. "Marni, what Damon did was stupid and reckless, but his intention was to save you."

"And that makes it okay?" I asked.

"No, it doesn't," Stefan continued. "But it's something. You couldn't expect us to just accept the fact that you were going to give up your life."

"This discusion is pointless," I sighed. "What's done is done, and I can't change that. But I came here to tell you something."

"What is it?" Elena asked.

"Klaus is coming for Elena soon," I announced.

"So what, are you delivering messages for him now?" Damon scoffed.

"No," I glared. "I just thought you'd like to know. To be prepared. Obviously, some people aren't that nice." I turned back to Stefan. "And I suggest that none of you try to screw this up. Klaus has been wanting to break this curse for over a thousand years, and he won't hesitate to kill anyone who interferes. And no one dies tonight. Well, except for the vampire and werewolf, but I don't know either of them, so I don't care."

"Wait, vampire and werwolf?" Damon asked. "What's that got to do with anything?"

I rolled my eyes. "To break the curse, Klaus has to sacrifice a werewolf, a vampire, and the Doppleganger, whilst a witch unspells the moonstone, therefore, making Klaus a full hybrid."

"And who exactly are the vampire and the werewolf he's using?" Damon asked.

"Careful mate," a voice said. I turned to see Klaus standing by the door with a smirk in place. "It might just be you."

"But it won't be," I said, giving Klaus a look.

Damon glared at Klaus, and Stefan stood protectively infront of Elena, who looked scared.

"Unfortunately," Klaus smirked. He looked at the others. "Don't mind me. I just came to get the lovely Doppleganger." He smiled at Elena. "Seeing how you play a very big part in the sacrifice."

"No," Stefan growled.

"Stefan," I warned.

Klaus laughed. "Don't do anything stupid. We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, would we?"

"Stefan, I'll be fine," Elena insisted. "Marni's spell will work."

"And if not," Klaus started. "Well, you'll have another Doppleganger to fawn over in a few hundred years."

Stefan had a murderous look, and I hadn't seen him like this in a long time.

"Well, I suppose we should get on with it then," Klaus shrugged. He looked at Elena. "You ready, love?"

Elena went to move past Stefan, but he stopped her.

"I wouldn't," Klaus warned.

"Stefan, it's fine," Elena said. "I'll go with him."

Stefan continued to glare at Klaus.

"Hey," Elena held his face between her hands. "I love you. And I'll be okay."

Stefan switched his gaze to hers, and she pressed her lips against him, before gently detatching herself from him and walking out the door.

"Lovely," Klaus smirked. He turned to me. "Coming, sweetheart?"

"What?" Damon asked. "Why are you going?"

"You see, in order to break a curse," Klaus started. "You need a witch to perform the spell, and Marni, has kindly agreed to that."

I looked at Stefan. "I'll make sure Elena's safe."

He nodded, and Klaus walked out of the room.

"Don't mess this up," I pleaded to both of them.

-

It turned out that the sacrifice was going down at Stevens Quarry, of all places. The full moon lit up the ground, and Elena stood, hugging herself, in the clearing. A girl, who I think went by the name of Chloe, stared dreamily out at the sky. Klaus had compelled her to stay still, and I was begining to wonder how she had kept her eyes open for that long.

I was standing next to a stone altar, waiting for when I had to begin the ritual.

I heard footsteps, and turned to see Rebekah walk out of the woods, dragging a girl wiith her. The girl was crouched over, and Rebekah tossed her to the ground, near Elena. I recognised her. She played a part in Jules plan to kidnap me. I wonder how she managed to get away.

"Sorry I'm late," Rebekah stated nonchalantly. "She started to turn."

"We don't want that, now do we?" Klaus smirked. He looked at me, and I nodded, already knowing what he was going to ask.

I started muttering a chant under my breath, and the girl screamed, curling up in a ball.

"What's happening to me?" she cried.

"I cast a spell to slow down your transformation," I answered. "You're insides are begging to tear themselves out. Must hurt like hell. Payback's a bitch, isn't it?"

Rebekah raised an eyebrow. "You know her?"

"She helped kidnap me one time," I shrugged. "I thought she was dead."

"Well, it really is a small world," Klaus stated. "Let's get started, shall we?"

He walked over to me and handed me the moonstone.

"Do you know what to do?" he asked.

"Yep, I think I've got it covered, and if I screw up? Well, being some half hybrid, unicorn freak could be fun," I stated.

He gave me a warning look. "I suggest you don't."

"I'm kidding!" I sighed. "Well... Anyway, let's just get this over with."

There was a little dip, kind of like a basin, in the altar, and I dropped the moonstone in it. Flames reared up, obscuring the moonstone from my view. I started reciting the spell I'd memorised from the grimoire last night.

I watched as Klaus walked over to the werewolf, but just as he reached her, her eyes turned amber and she moved as a blur to the edge of the woods. Rebekah moved infront of her, and the werewolf turned, but Klaus was infront of her in the blink of an eye, plunging his hand into her chest. He ripped it out, holding her heart in his hand. The life in her eyes faded and she dropped to the ground as Elena gasped.

Klaus made his way over to me, and he held the heart over the flames. Blood dripped down into the basin as he squeezed.

"That's nasty," I frowned, making a face.

"Well, I don't think sacrificing people is meant to be pleasant," Klaus commented. "Unless you find pleasure in ripping people's hearts out."

"Which you do," I said pointedly.

He shrugged.

I started chanting again, and could feel the pull of the magic in the moonstone. It was working.

Klaus stopped, and turned his head to the side.

"I don't recall you two being on the guest list," he declared.

I looked over to the edge of the woods, seeing Damon and Stefan standing there. I prayed to God they weren't here to screw things up. If either of them got hurt, I'd kill them myself.

"Well, we were curious about how one goes about becoming a full hybrid," Damon replied casually.

"You just missed the first part," Klaus returned. "So maybe you should leave. I'd hate to spoil it for you."

"We'll manage," Stefan responded.

I resisted the urge to smack my head against a wall.

"Don't you boys have anything else to do?" Rebekah asked.

Damon looked at Stefan, then back to Rebekah.

"Nope."

"And to think I was having a good night," she sighed.

"Moving on," Klaus muttered.

He slipped something out of his back pocket, and I realised it was a wooden stake. He moved towards Chloe, and she just stared at him.

"Thank you, for your service," Klaus said, before plunging the stake into her heart. She gasped, her skin going gray and veins appearing all over her body. She dropped to the ground, and she remained motionless.

Klaus sighed and turned towards Stefan and Damon.

"I have a feeling you won't like this next bit," he smirked. He looked at Elena. "You're turn."

Stefan growled and took a step forwards, but Damon held him back.

"Trust Marni," he murmured. "She knows what she's doing."

Elena glared hatefully at Klaus, and he laughed under his breath. He was infront of her in a second, tilting his head to the side.

"Thank you, Elena," Klaus stated.

"Go to hell," Elena spat.

Klaus just smiled, before moving behind her. I continued chanting, as I performed the third part of the ritual. Klaus bit Elena's neck and she gasped, staring wide eyed at Stefan, who looked helpless. The next few moments were agonising. I knew Elena was going to make it out of this alive, but I could hardly control the urge to rip Klaus off her and save her. The flames were rising now, and I looked back up, seeing Elena falling limp in Klaus' arms. Her eyes drooped slightly, and I could tell it was almost over.

I heard another growl, and I saw Damon literally holding Stefan back.

"Stefan, don't," Damon hissed. "You'll get yourself killed!"

The life drained from Elena's eyes and I knew she was dead. Klaus nonchalantly let go of her, and a monsterous growl tore its self from him. His eyes turned amber, and he bared his fangs. It had worked.

But that wasn't my concern. Elena was. I was beside her in a second, and I grabbed her cold hand and began chanting. I'd been right when I thought it would come to me. This was the right spell.

But it wasn't working.

"Marni, what's happening?" Stefan asked, crouching beside me.

"Give her some room," Damon insisted.

I frowned, and chanted louder, putting all of my will power into it. I could feel the magic faintly, but it wasn't nearly enough for a spell like this.

"It won't work!" Desperation filled my voice.

"What? What do you mean it won't work?" Stefan asked.

Then it clicked.

"Blood," I muttered. "When Damon fed me his blood it broke the link between me and Elena!"

"No," Stefan whispered, sagging slightly. "No!"

"You've got to be kidding me," Damon muttered.

"Well that's a relief," Rebekah sighed.

Stefan glared at Klaus.

"You did this!" he growled.

"Blame your brother," Klaus responded. "He's the one who screwed up."

"No," I murmured. "I can fix this."

"Marni, the link's broken," Damon stated.

"I can fix this!" I insisted.

I held my hands over Elena and muttered incoherant chants under my breath.

"What is she doing?" Rebekah asked.

"She's using Necromancy," Stefan realised.

"What? No!" Damon shouted, he rushed towards me, but I threw my arm up, causing him to fly back through the air. He landed in a crouch. "Stefan, get her to stop! It'll kill her!"

My chants were getting louder as I focussed on the Necromancy inside of me. Stefan tried to reach me, but he was met with an invisible barrier that I put up.

"Marni, stop!" he pleaded.

My power was reaching it's peak, and I could feel myself weakening. I felt something trickle down my face and I wiped my nose, revealing blood. I could hear whispers of spirits, angry whispers that protested against what I was doing. My hair whipped around me and the whispers got louder. Stefan and Damon tried desperately to reach me, but they couldn't get through.

My body went cold, and I shuddered violently. Elena's eyes snapped open and she gasped, life returning to her.

I stopped chanting and the whispers stopped. The barrier went down and Stefan was by Elena in an instant.

"Elena!"

"I'm fine," she said breathlessly. "I'm fine."

I stood up slowly, and opened my eyes to find Damon infront of me. He tilted my head up.

"Are you okay?" he asked desperately.

I nodded. "I'm okay."

"Well look at that," Klaus smirked. "It was happily ever after in the end."

"This town's no fun," Rebekah grumbled.

"Thank you, love," Klaus smiled at me. "Couldn't have done it without you."

"No problem," I nodded weakly.

I became aware of a tingling in my fingers, and my skin went cold, as if icy water was running through my veins instead of blood.

"I feel funny," I murmured weakly. There was a dull ringing in my ears, and Damon said something, but I couldn't hear him.

I took a step back, and a sharp pain errupted in my chest. I screamed and arched my back, before my vision went black.

-

*Third Person POV*

-

Marni dropped to the ground, and Damon was beside her in an instant.

"Marni!" He shook her gently. "Come on, open your eyes."

Stefan appeared on the other side of her, grabbing her wrist.

"She has no pulse," Stefan stated. "She's not breathing!"

"No!" Damon growled. "Come on Marni, don't give up on me now. Wake up!"

"She has vampire blood in her system! She'll come back!" Elena cried.

"She's right," Stefan muttered, looking at Damon.

Damon stared at Marni's unmoving form. He knew she would come back, but he couldn't help but worry.

"Let's get her back to the house."

Damon slid his arms under Marni and picked her up, disappearing with a whisper.

-

Damon gently laid Marni down on the couch in the living room. He brushed a few strands of hair off her face, and smiled slightly.

"If you come back a vampire, I'll stake you myself," he murmured. "So don't. Because I can't stand the thought of you hating me."

He felt so stupid for what he'd done. But he acted impulsively. It was what he did. He knew Marni would be angry with him, but as long as she was alive. That was all that mattered.

He heard a door close behind him, and Stefan and Elena came in.

"What happened to her?" Elena asked. 

"She used too much power when she brought you back," Damon replied. He stood up and turned to her. "It killed her."

"I thought she was supposed to die as soon as I came back," Elena frowned.

"The spell Katherine gave her didn't work," Damon stated. "When I fed her my blood, it broke the link."

"Then how..."

"She used Necromancy," Stefan answered.

"What?" Elena gasped.

"Yep. Marni's all about being the hero," Damon muttered, pouring himself a drink. "Whenever she knows there's a way to save someone she cares about, she'll fight for it."

"I can't believe she did that for me," Elena mumbled.

"Well, if she comes back, you can thank her," Damon smiled bitterly.

"When she comes back, you mean," Stefan corrected.

"How do we know she will, Stefan?" Damon asked, rounding on him.

"She has your blood in her system. She will."

"And what if she doesn't?" he asked. "What if something went wrong, and it doesn't work?"

"Look," Stefan stated. "I know you're worried, but Marni will be fine. Just give it a little time."

Damon had a bitter expression and he downed his drink.

Ten minutes passed, and nothing had happened. Damon was getting anxious. If Marni didn't come back... he didn't know what he would do. Imagining her dead was unbearable. He would shut his emotions off, and go back to the way he used to be. Nothing would matter anymore.

He sighed and crouched down next to Marni, studying her face. He frowned. He could have sworn he just saw her hand twitch. Before he could say anything, Marni's eyes opened and she gasped violently.

-

*Marni's POV*

-

I jerked upright, shock coursing through my body. I blinked several times, trying to take in my surroundings. Damon was infront of me, asking something, but I couldn't make his voice out. Elena and Stefan were there too, both with frantic looks. The ringing in my ears faded, and I took in the words Damon was saying.

"Marni, how do you feel?"

I slowed my breathing.

"Fine," I answered breathlessly. "I feel fine."

"I'll go get her a bloodbag," Stefan announced.

"No!" I stopped him. 

"Marni, you have to drink it," Damon insisted. "You have to complete the transition."

"I don't need to," I replied. "I'm not a vampire."

"What?"

"The Original Witch," I explained. "She gave me my life back." I laughed in disbelief. "I'm still a witch."

Damon sighed in relief, and pulled me forwards. He wrapped his arms around me and I clung to him, taking in his familiar scent. I could tell how relieved he was that I was alive. I know I should still be angry about what he did, but at this point, I didn't care. I was just happy to be alive, and not a vampire.

Damon let me go, and I was hugged by another.

"You shouldn't have done that," Elena murmured in my ear. "You might not have come back."

"Ah, I felt like being heroic," I laughed.

"Thank you, Marni," she continued. "But let's make one thing clear. You're never risking your life for me again."

"Well, let's just hope no one tries to kill you in the near future."

I pulled back and smiled at Stefan.

"Don't worry," I grinned. "Team Mefan still lives."

He laughed.

"I have a question," Elena announced. I looked at her. "Why did the Original Witch bring you back as a witch?"

"Who cares?" Damon scoffed. "Let's just be thankful she's alive."

I gave Damon a small smile, but turned to answer Elena.

"She made sure I came back as a witch," I began. "Because I'm her last living descendent."

"What?" All three of them asked simultaneously.

"Yep," I answered. "She's my great, great, great, something, something great Grandmother."

"You're kidding."

"Nope. Legit. If you follow up my bloodline, I link back to her," I explained. "She had a child out of wedlock, and gave her up before anyone found out. Her daughter went on to have a baby, so on and so forth and BAM! Here I am."

"Wait," Damon frowned. "Does that mean you're related to-"

"Klaus?" I guessed. "Yep. And Elijah, and Rebekah. Which is a shame, because my life plan was to marry Elijah..." I sighed sadly. "But anyway. That's why I have as much power as I do. I always thought it was because I'm like a billion years old, and it kind of worked like you vampires. With age comes strength. But apparently, it's because I'm related to the Original Witch, and she was like Dumbledore back in the day."

"I just can't believe it," Elena said. "That's so weird."

"Tell me about it. I mean, what next? We find out Matt's secretly Alaric's grandfather?" I snorted.

"Does Klaus know?" Elena asked.

"Doubt it," I shrugged. "Always knew mine and Elijah's bromance was special. Because we're practically brothers."

"Marni, you're a girl," Elena stated slowly.

"You can't prove anything!" My eye twitched.

All three of them gave me a weird look.

"Well isn't this dandy?"

I turned my head to the side, and saw Amarnia standing in the doorway. That's not what shocked me though. Damon, Stefan and Elena were staring at her, looking confused as hell.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asked.

"Wait, you can see her?" I asked. I looked back to Amarnia. "How?"

"Yeah... See, when you came back from the dead, so did I," she began with a smirk. She picked up a vase sitting on the small table next to her. "I'm corporeal now."

I stared at her.

"What?"

"Guess you weren't kidding when you said we were just like twins," she smirked.

As if my life wasn't complicated enough already.

-

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF LIVING WITH DAMON AND STEFAN, EVER!!!!

:(

I can't believe this day has finally come! It seems like just yesterday that I started this story... Jokes. I can't even remember writing the first chapter. But it has been so long!

On the 12th of September, 2010, I posted the first chapter of this story. Over a year and a half later, we reach an end. I am honestly close to tears as I write this. This story has kept me going through the good times, and bad. It is literally all I think about, because I can escape to my own world here.

I would like to thank every single one of you beautiful people who've read this story and commented and voted. You deserve a picture of Elijah. You guys are my inspiration, and I love you all. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.

But alas, everything must come to an end. And it is time to finish this book.

Seriously, I'm not kidding this time. I'm legit serious.

BUT THERE IS A SEQUEL! I REPEAT, A SEQUEL!

Did you guys actually think I'd cut my story off like that? God no!

The sequel will be called Living With The Originals. It will begin exactly from where I left off. Think of it as just a new chapter, but in a different book. 

And no, I'm not going to be cruel. I'm not making you wait for it. The first chapter will be up in a week, tops. 

So many new things are happening in the sequel, and I can't wait to write them.

Anyway, enough about the emotional side of things, let's talk about what you just read.

Oh my God! Marni's related to the Originals? That may have something to do with the sequel title. Damn, she can't marry Elijah now... Oh well, there's still Shane Dawson.

So yeah, Marni died, again. How many times is that now?

And Amarnia is corporeal now! For those of you that don't know what that means, it pretty much means she's human/something now. She's pretty much what would happen if Marni had a twin. She can touch things now.

How will the others react? Will Damon have mixed feelings?

Nope. Not pulling a Stefan Elena Damon love triangle. Damon loves Marni. NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!

Ah... Moving on.

SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO SEEN THE NEWEST EPISODES FOR SEASON 3!!!!

WARNING!

I bawled my eyes out when Alaric died. You have no idea. I got so upset. I cried more than I did when Jenna died. Honestly the saddest I've ever been in my life. But it's okay! 

Who cares if he's an evil vampire now... he's still alive!!!! YAY!

OMG. I am so pissed off at Damon and Stefan for killing Klaus. Da farq is wrong with them!!!!!??? Klaus is awesome!! OMG KLAROLINE MOMENT! IT WAS SO CUTE!!!!!

It's okay though, because Elijah's COMING BACK!!!! YAY! When I saw the trailer I got SO happy. And Alaric was looking for Klaus, so someone's going to break the spell, and KLAUS WILL COME BACK TO LIFE!!!!

Ah... if only Kol came back...

Okay, enough ranting, I need sleep.

BYE GUYS!!!

Don't forget to keep an eye out for Living With The Originals!!!

 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 599 43
She is a girl sixteen years old the catch is shes been alive for 137 years shes a vampire-witch hybrid Shes a Salvatore and a Saltzman but what kind...
110K 1.5K 52
A friend from Damon and Stefan's past shows up in Mystic Falls. Will she throw a kink in their seemingly perfect lives or will she be the one to save...
22.6K 355 27
Samantha Gilbert is 14 years old, living with her older sister Elena and big brother Jeremy under the foster care of their Aunt Jenna. She, like her...
1.9K 39 13
Grace Cabello,is a 18 year old girl that was raised in Mystic Falls, Virginia her bloodline is not as normal as she thought. She's supernatural, a wi...