Twins (KimSeokJin fanfic)

By JinjinChu

Jin and Yin were twins brothers. Even they are twins, but their personality were really different. But, a gir... More

Separate and New Life
The Club
Different Life
The Accident
Exchange Life
I'm Not Me
Meet
Home
----character----
Hate You,Love you
Please Stay
Fired
The Lie
Jealousy
Shock
Knowing The Truth
Fall For You
Break The Rule
1st Day Camping
Trap
Deny
Hurt Him
Sacrifice
Another Shocking Moment
Healing
Become a Father
Happiness
New Book!!!! Yeay!
!!??Session 2??!!
!!!IT'S COME OUT!!!

Beginning Love square

304 20 2
By JinjinChu

Stephanie was standing in front of the cafe. She wait for Yin in there. Her face become smile brightly when she saw a guy appeared in his sight. She wave to Yin.

"I miss you....." Stephanie said and wrapping her hands around Yin's neck.

"Already? it just few hours.... But just let go off Steph, we are still in public" Yin said and pull out Stephanie's hand from his neck.

They are in taxi, on thier way to somewhere. Stephanie lean her head in Yin's shoulders, and they are holding hands.

Stephanie look up to Yin's face. Yin face doesn't look good and full of worried.

"Why you so sad Yin? Are you not happy with me?" Stephanie ask.

"That's not. I'm ...ehmmm... just.... ehmm... Nothing." Yin said and smile. He then kiss Stephanie's forehead to make her comfortable.

They arrived at the hotel. They have lunch in there.

"I prefer eat at roadside restaurant honestly." Yin said.

"No we can't. You know, that's too many people there" Stephanie reply.

After they finish their lunch, they are go home. But they are not go home together. Yin send Stephanie's first with taxi, and Yin will go home after some minutes with another taxi.

-------------------

Stephanie walking to her room, and she recognize someone call her. It's Jin.

"Why you go home so late?" Jin ask frowned.

"I just did my girly routines with my squad Jin" Stephanie said.

"I can pick up you after that." Jin said.

Stephanie hold Jin's hand. 

"I can do it myself baby, i'm not type of girl that always stuck with her boyfriend" She reply.

"But i want to" Jin kiss Stephanie's cheek, then put his hands in Stephanie's waist and pull her closer.

Stephanie give Jin a smile.

"So my boyfriend now want to act like gentleman?" Stephanie said.

"No. Your boyfriend want to get something from his girlfriend" Jin said and make his face closer to Stephanie, until their lips will gonna meet.

"I'm so tired, let me get shower." Stephanie let go off his body from Jin and she give Jin kiss in his cheek before leave.

After that Yin arrived at home. Jin come out from his place and walk towards Yin.

"Hey hyung! Why you go out, you have to take a rest" Jin said worried.

"Oh, sorry... i just meet Yoongi" Yin reply.

"Oh are you? Just go to your room Hyung, you have to school tomorrow" Jin said and leave to his room.

-----------------

It's almost the end of the year. Their school was busy to prepare end of year event.

"Okay, now i want to announce something to you all" The teacher said before ending the class.

"We will hold a camping for 3 days. For the details there were posters in front of the door's class. Remember to sign up, because this will be our final project that you should fulfill." The teacher leave the room.

"Hyung, you never went to a camping right?" Jin ask.

"No, i haven't. Is it fun?" Yin ask back.

"Of course, we can see girls scream when there were bug or small insect appeared in front of them.. hahaha"  Namjoon said.

They are walk out from class. Jin and Stephanie was holding hand, while Yin behind them watching them .

They are passed in front of Vilia, who standing in front of her locker.

"They are twins!" She thought.

And then she was look down. She was thinking something about the camping. It cost so expensive, she don't have the money to sign up, but it's one of the final project. She knew it from beginning, that even she got the scholarship but there were many things that she should pay for herself.

She slam the locker really hard, due to stressed of the money.

--------------

Jin and the other was at the cafe. They ordered their drinks, but was shock by Vilia whose work there as part timer.

"Hello pretty...." Namjoon said and whistle.

"Oh, the rude bitch is here!" Jungkook said.

"Now before i'm out of my patience, can i take your order please" Vilia said.

"Guys, we are in public. Just take our order." Stephanie said.

After few minutes, Vilia comeback with their drinks. She put the drinks one by one in their table. Suddenly Jungkook stand up from his seat and that's make Vilia fall. The last cup that still in Vilia's hand was fall on top of her body.

Everybody there was shock.

"Hey!! Be carefull ! You almost make me wet from that coffee!"Jungkook was shout feel annoyed."

"Jungkkok , that's enough" Jin said to Jungkook.

It's make everybody shock too how Jin scolded Jungkook. Jin stand up from his seat and help Vilia.

"Clean yourself, you dirty" Jin said and leaving.

Stephanie was follow him get out from the place.

"Bye guys..... " Stephanie said.

"Hey what's going on here? Are you okay Jungkook?" Jimin said, he was worried with Jungkook who look upset with Jin."

"I have to do something" Jungkook said and smirk at Vilia who walk away .

----------------

Jin and Stephanie was on their way in the car.

"You change so much, i mean it's a good thing that you help poor people." Stephanie said.

"I just don't want make Yin Hyung upset, just that.  Jin said.

"You really love your brother that much?" Stephanie ask Jin.

Suddenly, Jin stop the car in the side of road.

"Do you think, is he deserve to be loved?" Jin ask with serious face.

"What do you mean? Of course yes, he is kind and deserve to be love by someone like you." Stephanie answer.

"Just by me?" Jin ask again.

The two was silent. Stephanie feel there was something wrong with Jin.

"Why you suddenly ask a question like that?" Stephanie ask curious.

"Nothing." Jin said and continue start the car.

-----------------

The next day, Jin was feel sad and going to rooftop alone. He doesn't want someone bothered him. But instead he wish a calmness atmosphere, he heard a girl was talking on her phone.

"Mom, can you just transfer the money today?"

"Oh, i just..... hmm... nothing.... i'm still have enough money. Don't worry mom."

"Yes sure, there's nothing going on. I just want to buy something, but i can delay  it. Be health mOM. Bye~~~" The girl end the call.

Jin heard all the conversation and watch the girl, then he realize that girl was Vilia.

"Ohhh.... eotteohke? I can't skip that camping, i have to get poin for final project." Vilia shout desperate.

"How pity" Vilia turn her head when she heard someone shout at her.

"J-jin?" She said frowned.

"I realize how poor you are just now" Jin said and walking towards her.

"Do you heard everything? Hey, Eavesdropping is not god." Vilia said feel annoyed.

"I have my own ear, and ear was use to hearing right?" Jin reply.

Vilia doesn't want to debate. She walk out leaving the rooftop, but suddenly.

"I can help you, hmmm.... Vilia? Is that your name?" Jin shout and make Vilia stop.

"Why you so kind to me? You help me twice from your disgusting gangs, and now you want to help me." Vilia ask Jin.

"Just decide, you want accept my help or not? I don't give advice twice" Jin said and going to leave.

"Okay!!!! But, i will pay back to you. But just little by little, i can't pay it full at once." Vilia said.

Jin just smile and walk away.

"I hope this is not going to worse, i can't be indebted for such a long period." Vilia murmured herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 592 56
NAMJOON & RM twin mafia brother One is comfortable in white... another is in love with everything black but there choice of life partner became same...
1.6K 33 5
What happens when your brother is apart of the same famous boy group as your crush who you will soon live with permanently. #27 on readerxjungkook #5...
94.8K 6.6K 36
Jin just turned 20. What could happen? Nothing, that's what Jin thought. Turns out he was wrong. Things that happened when Jin turned 20: 1) His step...
33.6K 1.4K 5
Jungkook falls in loves with Seojin. Seojin mysteriously disappears one day. A year later, Jungkook sees Seokjin and thinks that he is Seojin. Seokji...