One Day, Maybe (Wesley Johns...

By babywolf251

You found it hard to find work after you graduated college. It seemed like no one in your hometown wanted to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note

Chapter 6

3K 59 41
By babywolf251

You looked down to see a number that was not saved to your phone. You quickly picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" You said, hiding the excitement in your voice. Tommy and Rhonie listened closely. You heard soft counting from the other side of the phone:

"One!...two!...three! CONGRATS (Y/N)!" There were about seven different voices, you recognized them as Joven, Lasercorn, Mari, Matt Rhab, Ian, Anthony and, of course, Wes. You screamed internally.

"G-Guys?!" You managed to stutter out.

"You got the job, kid." Lasercorn said, sounding proud.

"T-Thank you guys so much!" You said. You gave Tommy and Rhonie a thumbs up and watched as their faces lit up, excitedly. They hugged each other, clapping for you.

"When can you start?" Anthony asked.

"Tomorrow?" You asked laughing, everyone joined in.

"I don't see why not." Matt Rhab said, causing everyone else to yell in excitement.

"Be here at 8 tomorrow morning!" Anthony said, then Wes piped up:

"Or 7 because that's when I get here!" You giggled.

"Okay, I'll see you guys in the morning. And, random question, who's phone is this?" You questioned. Lasercorn pipes up:

"'Tis mine, fair lady!" You laughed as he made a fake British accent.

"Okay, well I'll see everyone in the morning. Thank you again!" You said. Everyone yelled 'Goodbye!' As you hung up the phone. You looked at Tommy with a very large grin, "I GOT THE JOB!" You almost yelled. Tommy and Rhonie both congratulated you, continuing to eat their dinner. You finished yours quickly, heading to the spare bedroom. You got a call from Wes.

"Hey Wes!" You said, letting the excitement show in your voice.

"Hey (Y/n)! Are you ready for tomorrow?" You nodded and replyed:

"Of course! I'm excited! Why wouldn't I be?" He laughed.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked, his voice sounding a little serious.

"I would love one, Wes." You admitted, "And I already checked the weather. Clear sky's tomorrow." You smiled, laughing into the phone. You made a rainbow shape in the air with your free hand.

"Alright," He laughed, "I'll swing by and pick you up around 6:30?"

You nodded again, "Sure." You replyed, you couldn't seem to wipe the smile off of your face.

"I'll see you in the morning then! Goodbye, fair maiden." He said in the most fancy voice he could muster.

"Bye Wes." You laughed and hung up the phone. It was already 8:30, so you decided to take a quick shower. You grabbed pj's out of your suitcase and walked into the bathroom. You started the water and got undressed, stepping into the flow of warm water. You washed your hair and body quickly and climbed out, turning the water off. You get dressed in your pj's which were just a t-shirt and sweat pants. You make your way to your bedroom, shutting the door and turning the lights off behind you. You turn on the television that your brother had in there for when he would have children in the future. You played the only movie he had, which was Ice Age, and climbed into the bed, snuggling up in your future niece's or nephew's blanket.

"Tomorrow is going to be amazing."

-

You wake up at 5:30, giving yourself an hour before Wes got there. You pick out an outfit from your suitcase. You chose black skinny jeans with small rips in them, your Supernatural t-shirt Victoria had gotten you as your graduation gift, a (Favorite/Color) zip up jacket and a pair of shoes to match (Your/Choice). You walk into the bathroom, beginning your usual routene. You styled your hair (Y/C) and brushed your teeth. You decided to lightly do your makeup, just applying light mascara and some chapstick. You walk out of the bathroom, checking the time on your phone. 6:25. You nodded at your screen, clicking it asleep. You head down to the livingroom, leaving a note telling Rhonie and Tommy that you might not be back until late. You locked the door, waiting on the porch. You played on your phone.

"Hey!" Wes yelled as he pulled up in front of the apartment. You waved, walking to his car. You climbed in.

"Hey Wes!" You said, leaning over and hugging him. He hugged back.

"Are you excited for your first day at work?!" He said, flapping his arms around. You nodded, a large smile on your face.

"Of course I am! My dreams are coming true." Your tone slowly got softer as you continued on with your sentence.

"Well, today I'm going to be helping you set everything up so get ready for hard work!" He said, laughing at himself. He threw the car into drive and started off to the office. You jumped on your phone, posing for a selfie.

"Hey Wes, you want in this?" He nodded. You opened up SnapChat on your phone. You angled your phone to were you could fit the both of you in the frame, and snapped a picture. You added a filter on it with the time. You added a caption.

"Heading to work with this guy!" With a smiling blush emoji. You posted it to your story after saving it to your phone. You also posted it to instagram, tagging Wes in it. You clicked your phone off as you waited for the notifications to start. You usually only got a average of 20 likes a post, so it wasn't that bit of a deal to you.

After a few more minutes, you were at the office. Wes backed in to his normal parking spot and threw the car in park, shutting it off.

"You ready?" He asked. You nodded and smiled. You both climbed out if the car and he pushed the button on his keychain, locking the car.

"Now, they shouldn't ask you to be in one, but if they do, just say yes."

"Y-You mean a video?" You asked, you started to get a little nervous. Wes noticed your nervousness.

"Don't worry,  (Y/n), you'll do fine." He placed his hand on your shoulder,  giving you a little pat. You smiled, nodding.

"Thank you." Wes lowered his hand back down to his side. As you approached the door, you grabbed it first, holding the door open for Wes. You both laughed. You let go of the door, letting it shut itself. You followed closely behind Wes, becoming more nervous the closer you got. He reached for the door, opening it. There was hardly anyone in there but Joven, Lasercorn, Wes, and yourself. Joven and Lasercorn glance up from their phones, smiling.

"Well (Y/n), welcome to your new job. We are so happy to have you." Joven said, walking up to you and giving you a hug.

"Thank you, Joven." You said, hugging back.

"Well hello, my fair maiden." Lasercorn said, putting out his hand. You shook it, smiling.

"Hello Sir Corn." You said, causing everyone to laugh. You looked around the office. There were a ton of desks in a line and then a large open area where they shot Game Bangs and such.

"Let me show you to your desk." Wes said, you smiled and nodded. You found yourself smiling and nodding quite often lately. Wes grabbed your arm and lead you over to an empty deal with a computer, keyboard and mouse.

"Here you are!" He said, a large smile on his face, "I'll help you get set up." You nodded for the hundredth time.

-

After about a hour, you were all set up. You were signed into your Minecraft, YouTube and Steam accounts, Wes helping you with making the Steam account. You had all your usernames the same, (Account/Name).

"Hey (Y/n)." Mari said, walking into the room.

"What's up?" You said, not taking your eyes off of your computer monitor. You were editing an episode of Cell Outs that they had just recorded the day before. The video had Wes, Mari and Sohinki as the hosts.

"We're about to film an episode of GTS, want to join? You too, Wes." Wes nodded, jumping on Grand Theft Auto.

"Yeah, I'll join." You said. Mari smiled and nodded in return, yelling for everyone else to join that were playing. You jumped on GTA, grabbing your Xbox One controller. You connected straight away and waited for the invite from Wes for the private server. You, of course, joined.

"Hey guys, I already have a private server open so just accept the invites once you get on." Everyone muttered "Yeah." After about 15 minutes, everyone was connected to the same server. It was you, Wes, Mari, Lasercorn, Sohinki, and Joven.

"You guys ready?" Lasercorn said. Everyone agreed that they were ready, you were a little nervous.

"You'll do great." Wes whispered, placing one hand on top of both of yours.

"Okay, start your recordings." You looked over at Wes as Lasercorn spoke, you nodded. Wes pressed the record button on both yours and his cameras and turned his attention back to his screen.

"Hello everyone and welcome back to another episode of Grand Theft Smosh!!" Everyone said "yeah!" Or "woo!" And then there was you with your small little "Yaas~"

"Today we have our new member of the Smosh family with us. It's (Y/n)!!" You waved to the camera giving a small "Hey." Mari continued talking:

"So, today on GTS, I thought we should celebrate the return and go 5 stars. And to see what (Y/n) is made of." She said, giving a little laugh. Everyone agreed. You just laughed.

"You're on." You said, getting excited.

-

You drove around the Grand Theft Auto landscape, trying to keep the cops from killing you and everyone else. You decided to enter the Military Base, stealing a jet and earning yourself four stars.

"Hey guys guess what I've got." You said, everyone questioned until they saw you flying overhead, shooting some mistles at the helicopers.

"Yes! We have airile defence!" Lasercorn yelled, causing everyone to laugh.

"H-Hey! I got five stars!" You announced, excitedly.

"Strip cluuub!!" Mari yelled. Everyone laughing. You bail out of the jet, activating your parachute.

"Wes, come pick me up so I can give you these stars." Wes agreed, following you as you attempted to land.

"Hey, I want five stars." Joven whined. You just laughed and climbed in Wes' vehicle after landing, only taking a little bit of damage. Wes took off, taking you to your vehicle. You climbed out and the both of you drove for the other members.

"Joven! Get the fuck in the car!" You yelled, he jumped and got in your car, gaining five stars.

"Yeah! Five stars!" He said, running to his vehicle.

-

"We will see you on the next episode of GTS!" Lasercorn said as he closed the video. Everyone stopped their recording.

"See? Now wasn't that fun, (Y/n)?" Wes asked, you nodded your head, laughing.

"I had a ton of fun. Too bad I have to go back to editing." You both laughed. You turned back to your computer, finishing off the edit you started earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 274 25
Who will get the final rose? The final book in the smosh trilogy! Don't be afraid to comment below what you want to see happen. I'm open to suggesti...
8.5K 128 15
(Y/N) lived a completely normal life as a YouTuber. She had millions of subscribers and amazing friends. Nothing could get any better... Or could it...
96.8K 3K 49
"𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙞𝙣, 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙..." A lift to school was all you needed, in his be...
58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...