My...Stepbrother? [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Hyperactive Kory is moving in with his mom, his new stepdad, and his stepdad's son. His sexy new stepbrother... More

My...Stepbrother? [boyxboy]
My...Stepbrother? {2}
My...Stepbrother? {3}
My...Stepbrother? {4}
My...Stepbrother? {5}
My...Stepbrother? {6}
My...Stepbrother? {7}
My...Stepbrother? {8}
My...Stepbrother? {9}
My...Stepbrother? {10}
My...Stepbrother? {11}
My...Stepbrother? {12}
My...Stepbrother? {13}
My...Stepbrother? {14}
My...Stepbrother? {15}
My...Stepbrother? {16}
My...Stepbrother? {17}
My...Stepbrother? {18}
My...Stepbrother? {19}
My...Stepbrother? {20}
My...Stepbrother? {21}
My...Stepbrother? {22}
My...Stepbrother? {23}
My...Stepbrother? {24}
My...Stepbrother? {25}
My...Stepbrother? {26}
My...Stepbrother? {27}
My...Stepbrother? {28}
My...Stepbrother? {29}
My...Stepbrother? {31}
My...Stepbrother? {32} END

My...Stepbrother? {30}

203K 6.1K 4.2K
By SkeneKidz

                “I’m sexy and I know it!” I sang as I ate some Doritos in the kitchen.

                “No dear, you’re gay and you blow it,” mom corrected.

                I pouted deeply. “That’s what you think!” I cried and smirked triumphantly. Ha! She thought I would actually get on my knees and suck Tr-

                Oh wait…

                “Shut up,” I grumbled and she shook her head.

                “Only my boy,” she grumbled as she cut the crust off my sandwich and handed it to me. What? A 17 year old boy couldn’t have his mommy make him a sandwich with no crust every once in a while?

                I bit into the sandwich and peanut butter instantly stuck in my mouth. I set my sandwich down before waving my arms at my mom wildly and gesturing to my mouth.

                “Oh Kory. You have legs,” she said with a sigh as she poured me milk and handed it to me. I drank it thirstily and smiled. “Aw! Thank you mommy!” I cheered and jumped up to hug her.

                She stepped back and raised an eyebrow. “Nope. No hugs for Kory,” she said. I dropped to my knees and shook my fists at the ceiling.

                “NOOOOO! WHY CRUEL WORLD? WHY?” I shrieked.

                “Get up,” she said and held her arm out. I let out a victory screech as I launched into her arms and hugged her tightly. Mom laughed and hugged me back.

                “Mom, thanks for being so accepting of me and Trace. Are for not getting mad that we…uh…yea,” I said and blushed a little. “I know you go to church and everything, so you probably think I’m a sinner. But you’ve never been all ‘Rawr Kory you’re going to burn in hell rawr!’ to me.”

                Mom laughed and kissed my forehead. “Kory, I hate when people use religion to justify homophobia. They can say that you and Trace can’t get married because you’re gay. But then they have to keep in mind that they have to follow the whole bible, not parts of it. That means women who marry after the loss of their virginity? Stone them bitches to death!”

                I chuckled. “Yea, I guess that’s true,” I said with a shrug. I wasn’t a religious person.

                My thoughts suddenly went to my father, something they rarely did. I wasn’t really one to dwell to heavily on the past, and my dad had been dead for 11 years.

                But I found myself thinking of how badly he’d beat me for being gay. He had been a homophobe, I remembered that.

                When I was five years old, he had taken me on a drive with him. There had been two guys kissing, and I had watched. He had hit me so hard that he knocked out one of my teeth and nearly broke my nose. Then he had shrieked and ranted about how gross gays were and how I was a disgusting fuck for watching.

                And here I stood today, having lost my virginity to my stepbrother, a proud as fuck gay. Yea dad! Lesson well learned!

                I laughed a little at my thoughts and my mom gave me a curious look. I shook my head, waving my hand in dismissal. I didn’t want to bring up my dad around my mom. She was ashamed she had ever let him hit me like he had.

                “When are Trace and Brandon getting home?” I asked, eager for my surprise.

                Mom shrugged. “I don’t know Kory Monkey. Finish your sandwich,” she said and went about fixing up a sandwich for herself.

                I pouted as I sat back down. “I told you not to call me Kory Monkey! Sorry I thought it was normal to strip and eat a banana upside down! I was a little kid! I didn’t know any better,” I whined.

                “Kory, you would still do that today and you know it,” she said, rolling her eyes. I grinned and shrugged innocently. Hey, why not? Bananas tasted best when you ate them upside down in your birthday suit.

                The front door opened and I started jumping up and down in excitement. Trace and Brandon appeared a moment later. Trace glanced at me and nodded, holding his hand out.

                “Come on you idiot,” he said in annoyance.

                “Bye mom! Bye Brandon!” I cried and ran to Trace. He sighed as he realized I wasn’t going to simply take his hand and walk out like a normal person.

                I launched into his arms and he caught and kissed me. “You have legs, you know,” he said, rolling his eyes.

                “That’s exactly what I tried to tell him,” mom said with a sigh of her own.

                “Psh! Haters!” I cried as Trace carried me out of the room. He grabbed my shoes and brought me out to the car, dumping me in and setting my shoes on my lap.

                He got in next to me and turned on music. I began to tie my shoes as Trace pulled out of the driveway and sped on down the road to wherever this surprise was.

                “Trace, can I at least have a little hint?” I asked with puppy dog eyes.

                Trace shook his head, remaining quiet. I watched him curiously as he looked out the opposite window to check for cars before he turned. I frowned deeply to myself.

                Trace had a nervous look. Almost scared. He was chewing on his lip, something he did when he was really nervous about something. But what did he have to be nervous about? What was this surprise?

                I stayed quiet, not wanting to make Trace even more nervous. Sadly, that only had Trace biting his lip twice as hard.

                “Kory, why are you so quiet? You’re never quiet!” he exploded at last. His tone was an almost desperate one, but he was trying to make it with irritation. Just like he always did.

                “Oh…uh…sorry?” I said in confusion. “I thought you would get annoyed with me.”

                “No! You’re never quiet!” he snapped. He pressed his lips together in a thin, tight line and glared out the front of the car, suddenly focused on his driving. I mentally sighed. What was I supposed to say without him yelling at me?! I did not like to be yelled at. It made me not so happy.

                “So, I saw a snail today. I picked it up. It was gross so I screamed and dropped it. Then I felt bad. But I didn’t pick it up again because it was gross. Then I ate a peanut butter sandwich. Oh! I never actually finished it. Hm…now I’m in the car with you. Well, that was my day. A snail butter sandwich and driving with my boyfr- I said snail butter didn’t I? Dammit.” I face palmed myself and groaned.

                Trace’s lips twitched and he seemed to relax a little despite the fact that the smile didn’t make it to his face. He reached over and took my hand in his, squeezing it.

                I rambled on about random topics. I think I mostly talked about how hot Cameron Leahy was and how I had killed some bitches to touch him at a concert last year. Hm…

                “Hey, we’re here,” Trace said quietly. That nervous, scared expression was back. He got out of the car and I copied him. I looked around but didn’t see anything other than some bank across the street.

                “A ban- OH MY GOD BLIND!”

                “Kory! I put a blindfold over you. Calm down,” Trace said in annoyance. He took my hand after tying on the blindfold and I let him lead me.

                “Trace, I don’t like this. I feel like you’re going to push me in a hobo-infested ocean,” I whined.

                “You have an obsession with hobos don’t you? And what makes you think I’d ever let anything hurt you?” His voice sounded a little offended on the second question.

                “Well, I was just joking around Trace. I know you wouldn’t let anything hurt me,” I said gently. “Well, except for hobos in Vietnam. Them things is fierce during the war. We called ‘em Charlie.”

                Trace sighed and I smirked. We suddenly yanked on my arm to get me to stop walking. He pulled the blindfold off and I blushed as I realized the blindfold had really just been his shirt. I stared hungrily at his bare chest and he rolled his eyes.

                “Kory! Wrong view!” he snapped. But the tone hidden behind the annoyance and irritation was what had me yanked my eyes away from his body. He was chewing his lip again.

                I looked around and smiled softly when I saw we were standing next to a man-made lake. I remembered my mom telling me about this lake a few weeks ago.

                Trace took my hand and led me over to a boat that was already running. Huh. Was he a magician? Was that how this boat was already running?! Damn I knew how to pick a boyfriend!

                I peeked over my shoulder and saw someone duck quickly. I probably would’ve thought it had been a bird or something, but the light from the full moon had caught Tommy’s incredible eyes. I turned around, pretending I hadn’t seen him. Surely Zeke was here too then, helping Trace out with this surprise.

                We got on the boat and Trace pulled out and onto the lake. He shut the boat off once we were in the middle of the lake, the only light coming from the moon. It illuminated Trace’s sexy face as he came and sat next to me at the front of the boat.

                “Look up there Kory,” Trace whispered.

                I looked up at the sky. Thousands of stars were scattered across the nearly cloudless sky. I smiled softly as Trace wrapped an arm around me and kissed my forehead.

                I rested my head on his shoulder. I scooted closer to him as a slight cold chill ran through my body. Trace gently rubbed his hand on my arm, the friction warming me a bit.

                “Now look over there,” he whispered, his warm breath on my ear making me shiver again.

                I turned my head over to the right and froze. “Trace,” I whispered, my eyes scanning it over and over again.

                Over to the right, there was a large jump known as “The Cliff”. Kids would jump off of it for fun, loving the thrill of the wind as they fell from the high drop. My mom had told me about The Cliff too.

                But hanging from the cliff was a large sign. I would’ve wondered how Trace had hung it if it weren’t for the light making Tommy’s eyes occasionally flash from the right corner. I could faintly see Zeke’s outline holding the left corner of the large sign.

                On it, it simply read I Love You Kory.

                The moon illuminated it and I found myself speechless for once in my life. I looked at Trace and suddenly understood why he had been so nervous. He was worried I wasn’t going to like it. Worried I was going to laugh at him for being lame or cliché.

                Music floated over to us from The Cliff. I glanced back over, still struggling to find words to say to Trace.

Better think of something good to say
But it's all been done more than once
So I'll keep on trying
Oh God don't let me be the only one who says
No, at the top of our lungs there's no
No, such thing as too young
When second chances won't leave you alone
Then there's faith in love

            I turned to Trace and saw he was chewing on his lip again, that nervous, scared look potent in his eyes. Eyes that were so hard to read, but were now vulnerable to me. Me.       

                “I love you Trace,” I whispered.

                I cupped his face in my hands and crashed my lips on his. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back passionately.

                I had never felt this way about anyone before. Trace was truly the boy I was in love with. And, oh, how deeply I was in love with him.

                All my hyperactive foolishness aside, I was in love with Trace. That was the simplest way to put it. The honest way. I never wanted to be with anyone other than Trace. The feeling of potent love for him was overwhelming and something that I happily welcomed.

                “I love you so much Kory. I just…I needed to let you know. I know I’m an asshole. I know I’m mean to you. I know I act annoyed and angry at you a lot, but I really do love you. I can’t even find the words to explain it. I just wanted to be pure, open, and honest with you for at least one night so you would know,” he whispered, resting his forehead on mine and pulling me into his lap.

                “Trace, I love you more than Oreos love milk, more than Spongebob loves Patrick, more than Bob Marley loved weed, and more than anything in the world,” I promised him.

                I brought our lips back together, just wanting to stay on this boat all night long. Wanting to say in Trace’s arms for the rest of my life. Just wanting to kiss him every second of every day. Did that make me a whore? Nah. And even if it did, I was okay with that. Because I was Trace’s whore. If he was a pimp, I’d be the girl with a thong shoved up her ass and some string tied over her nipples. Yea. I was that in love with this boy.

                “And because it makes it more official when we use full names; I love you and always will, Trace Nicholas Saunders,” I said and kissed him.

                “And I love you forever Kory Bradley Arnold-Saunders,” Trace said, kissing my neck gently. “Even if your name is obnoxiously long.”

                The song floating to us was now “I Swear This Time I Mean It” by Mayday Parade. I smiled happily as the lyrics describing my life floated out to us.

                “Tomorrow seems so far away.”

                I knew we would eventually have to go home, but for right now, there was only me and Trace. Just us sitting together on this boat, the moon the only other company. Oh my god. I should be a freaking poet or something. I’d be amazingly famous.

                I kissed Trace, feeling tired but never wanting to sleep. Trace shifted so that we were lying down together. He pressed his lips to mine and gave me an authentic smile.

                “Just go to sleep Kory. I’m tired to,” he said softly.

                “What about the boat crashing?” I asked with a yawn.

                “I’ve got it covered. Don’t worry,” he said. He kissed me deeply and wrapped his arms around. I buried my face in his neck and smiled. I was so in love with Trace Saunders.

                “This night was perfect Trace. I loved your surprise. Just like I love you,” I mumbled sleepily. Trace ran his hand through my hair and kissed me again.

                “I’m glad you liked it,” he said, that authentic smile on his face again. “Now go to sleep you moron. You look exhausted.”

                “Can we go to the movies together tomorrow Trace?” I asked and he nodded as my eyes began to fall shut.

                “Anything you want Kory,” he said and pressed his lips to my forehead as I fell asleep. “Anything you want. I love you.” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- I'm sorry it's sucky and cliche and yea...Haha I was half awake when I wrote it. Anyways, there's about 2 or 3 chapters left :(

But I posted the first chapter of the Zeke/Tommy spin off! So Trace and Kory are in that :p

http://www.wattpad.com/4286752-rebound-but-newfound-boyxboy?d=ud

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...
98.1K 2.6K 22
When Tweek and Craig decided to pretend date, sure it was weird in the beginning, but Tweek loved that he gained a best friend. A friend who help him...
5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
598K 22.4K 30
Travis Blake and Gavin Drake have been best friends since they were infants. They share an impossibly close bond and know everything about each other...