Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

By ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 17

1.9K 36 2
By ryderlynnfever

"Hey, dad what are you doing?" I ask dad while holding Brown then sit down next to him in living room.

"Just picking up on some sheet music. Thinking about new glee club assignment." Dad says to me.

"Make another musical." I grin at him.

"We only can afford do one musical each year, honey." Dad says to me.

"West Side Story was amazing and I think I'm gonna sell some of the dvd record to the outside." I said to dad.

"Sure. It will help for glee club fund." Dad nodded.

"By the way, mom told me that she wanna take me to the dentist appointment tomorrow. Can we?" I ask dad.

"Of course. She also took you to dr. Davidson yesterday." Dad smiles at me.

"She changed to be a better person, dont you think?" I raise my eyebrows at dad.

"What do you mean?" Dad asks me.

"When I didnt want to talk with you, she told me that of course I was mad because I havent listening to your explanation then she told me to listen to your explanation then I can choose I should mad at you or not." I said to dad.

"She really said that?" Dad frowns at me.

"She did." I nodded.

"Wow." Dad simply said and turn his face back to his music sheet.

"So what about glee club assignment?" I ask dad.

"I have no idea." Dad shrug.

"Dad, I've been thinking that maybe you should look up for hidden talent. The reason why Mercedes, Santana, and Brittany left is because they're tired being the back up singer for Rachel. And they just want their senior year bright. And to be honest, if this is my senior year, I would do the same thing. Like I said before senior year means everything." I said to him.

"Hidden talent?" Dad raises his eyebrows at me.

"For example, Mike. Not because he is my boyfriend whatsoever but he was really good at West Side Story. He even can did that second male lead. Or Puck, I dont see him get much solo for competition. New Directions is about Finn and Rachel again and again. Everyone tired with that. I mean, every competition they can predict our setlist because of that."

"How can you think like that huh?" Dad chuckles.

"Well, I'm not talking about myself or indirectly asking you for let me getting a solo but I also have hidden talent. Mike called me secret weapon of New Directions." I grin at dad.

"I got it. I got the behind of this pep talk." Dad chuckles.

"No. Just kidding." I giggle. "But you should look up for hidden talent. Santana, Mercedes, and Brittany gone then came Blaine and still the chance for the rest of us to shine will be go. I'm fine with that but look at to another senior like Quinn maybe. She's good." I said to dad.

"Yeah you're really right. You are absolutely right." Dad smiles at me.

"And for glee club assignment why dont you duel Miss Corcoran and her new group to have mashup battle?" I grin at dad.

"What a brilliant idea. Why are you so smart huh? I'm so overwhelmed and proud of you right now." Dad chuckles.

"I got the beauty from mom and the brain from you." I said proudly then chuckles.

"I know that." Dad rubs my hair and kisses my head. "I'm still feel guilty lied to you. I promise you, I wont lie to you ever again. That night was the first time you really didnt wanna talk to me. You ran away and I cant sleep, I lost my appetite. Even at school, I cant stop looking for you and check out your attendance list and right, you skipped school. Then I remember about the doctor appoinment, I skipped glee club and booty camp, I drove away from McKinley, I stopped at gift's shop, got you things that you might like then drove straight to the hospital and waited for you." Dad says to me.

"Sadly you were not my boyfriend although what you did was really sweet." I giggle.

"Dont leave daddy anymore okay." Dad kisses my head and hugs me as I lean my head on his chest. "I love you so much, Sweet Pea. You're my everything."

"I love you too, dad." I hug him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went out from my classroom and holding my book then turn my way in the hallways to my locker. Suddenly someone holds my hand. I turn my face and Mike is smiling at me.

"Hi." I smile back at him.

"My hand was empty and I feel like something lost but it's not like that anymore." Mike grins at me.

"Cheesy. I'm flattered with all your pick up lines everyday." I giggle. "How's the thing with you and your dad?"

"Still worst. I dont know what should I do right now." Mike sighs.

"You did great. For me you were the star in that West Side Story, Mike." I smile at him.

"Thank you. You always know how to make me feel better." Mike smiles back at me.

"Because I love you."

"I love you too." Mike smiles at me and kisses me softly. I just kiss him back while holding his hand. "By the way, your dad called us to auditorium. He said that he has something to show us." Mike says to me.

"I know that. I gave him a pep talk last night." I chuckle.

"You are really amazing. And I'm so proud to have you in my life." Mike smiles at me.

"Me too." I smile back at him and hold his elbow as we both keep walking in the hallways.

The others also walk into the auditorium. I'm just holding Mike's elbow and walk in until The Troubletones also get in from opposite us. This is will be working I guess.

"What are you doing here?" Rachel asks them.

"Shelby told us she had something to show us. What are you doing here?" Mercedes says to us.

"Mr. Schue said the same thing." Finn simply said.

"Let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for Sectionals. Well, it's not gonna happen. The Troubletones are here to stay. So why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage." Santana says to us.

"Look, you guys, we can compete without being enemies. All right? We don't have to get vicious." Finn frowns at them.

"Oh, I think we do, Soft Serve. Let me tell you, The Troubletones are fierce, femme, phenomenal. Oh, and, guys, hurry up, go get some moist towels. We have to keep Finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea." Santana mocked us.

"Okay, you know what, Santana, Finn is in great shape, and your meanness only highlights your own personal insecurities." Rachel says to Santana.

"And, Rachel, your mustache is thicker than a Middle Eastern dictator's." Santana simply said.

Suddenly dad come out with playing a guitar also Shelby and they both singing and smiling at us. Dad really did the things I recommended to him.

Shelby:
It's been a long time since I came around
It's been a long time but I'm back in town
This time I'm not leaving without you

Will:
Uhh...
Just you and I
Sharing our love together
And I know in time
We'll build the dreams we treasure
We'll be alright just you and I

Shelby:
Something, something about this place

Will:
Just you and, just you and I

Shelby:
Something 'bout (Shelby and Will:lonely nights) and my lipstick on your face

Will:
Just you and I

Shelby:
Something (Shelby and Will:something about) my cool Nebraska guy

Shelby and Will:
Yeah something about, baby you and I

Will:
Just you and I (Shelby: Just you and I)

Shelby and Will:
Sharing our love together

Will:
And I know in time (Shelby: And I know in time)

Shelby and Will:
We'll build the dreams we treasure
And we'll be all right, just you and I

Something, something about (Shelby:this place) (Will: Just you and, just you and I)
(Shelby: Something) 'bout lonely nights (Shelby: and my lipstick on your face) (Will: Just you and I)
(Shelby: Something), something about (Shelby: my cool Nebraska guy) (Will: I love you, You and I, yeah!)

Yeah, something about, baby, you and I
Oh, you and I remember our first embrace
That smile that was on your face,
The promises that we made
And now your love is my reward,
And I love you even more,
Than I ever did before

Shelby:
Something, something about this place (Will: Just you and, just you and I)
Something 'bout (Shelby and Will:lonely nights) and my lipstick on your face (Will: Just you and I)
Something, (Shelby and Will:something about) my cool (Will: I love you) Nebraska guy (Will: You and I)
(Shelby and Will: So put your drinks up), for Nebraska
(Will: For Nebraska), for Nebraska, Nebraska, I

Shelby and Will:
Love you
You and I You, you and I Baby! (Shelby: Nebraska) I rather die, Without you and I
We made it you and I

"Mr. Schue, Shelby, I think we can all admit that that was weirdly amazing. But what exactly was the point?" Rachel asks them.

"That sometimes bringing together two conflicting things can create something totally unexpected." Dad says to us.

"We're not combining Glee Clubs, Mr. Schue." Mercedes simply said.

"That's not what I'm talking about. Shelby and I agree that with Sectionals coming up for both of us, it's time we all got serious with some friendly competition." Dad says to us.

"Each group's going to put together their own mash-up to perform head-to-head." Shelby says to us.

"For the first annual McKinley High Mash-Off." Dad and Shelby says together loudly.

I'm applauding and smiling at dad and give him a thumb up. Dad just smile back at me and nodded and give me two thumbs up. Yeah I hope the war between New Directions and The Troubletones will be over.

~~~~

I'm laying down in Mike's bed and reading my book. Yeah this time Mike really brough me to his house. Introduce me to his parents which his mom really welcomed me since we already met each other before but his dad is really a man with big honor.

I turning up the volume of my iPod and keep reading my book. Mike is in downstairs pick up the pizza that we ordered and I'm here alone. He really have such comfy room not different with mine. Either in dad's or mom's house.

Suddenly Mike take the earphone from my left ear. "Babe, I was talking to you but I bet you didnt listen to me." Mike says to me and kisses my cheek.

"Okay you know what? That was the first time you kissed me here." I said to him and point to my cheek.

"I'm more like to kiss your lips because it always taste my favorite food." Mike simply said.

"Not make sense." I roll my eyes and put the earphone back to my ear.

Mike lay down next to me then take the left earphone from my ear and plug it into his ear. I know that outside Mike and I not really kind of showing our PDA or something but inside we have our own romance.

"What are you reading?" Mike asks me.

"Some ancient greek." I simply said.

Mike takes my book and hold the other side of my book. I turn my face at him and we both start starring each other and looking at each other.

"You know that I would ask Mr. Schue how he could get all those valentine stuff like that." Mike says to me.

"So you can give it to Tina?" I ask him.

"Of course to you. You're my girlfriend not her." Mike smiles at me.

"I kinda did a favor for you." I said to him.

"What?"

"I told my dad that he should look up to hidden talent like you. You said that I'm the secret weapon in glee club but the fact that you also the same thing. So I kinda told him to let you have singing lead for sectionals. Our glee club is like the show between Finn and Rachel. I mean like their show and this is your senior year, I want you to be in the spotlight because you are worth it." I smile at him.

"You are the best girlfriend ever." Mike smiles back at me and cupping my cheek.

I wrap his hand and smiling at him. "You're my first love, Mike. You taught me what is it love without you know it and it means something to me." I said to him.

"I feel like I dont wanna let you go home right now." Mike chuckles.

"I didnt know Asian is my type." I chuckle.

"Wanna cuddle?" Mike asks me.

"Finally this time I can cuddle with someone who is not my dad." I said to Mike.

Mike just being a big spoon for me and hugging me from behind. I wrap his hand and feel the warm of his hug. I cant believe that I fell in love with this Asian guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting down in choir room and checking out the music sheet I hold. I cant wait for that mashup battle. I made that assignment via my father and I have so many songs in my mind that we should sing. This time I wanna be controlling.

"Okay, guys, we have our work cut out for us this week with this mash-off. And The Troubletones have a lot of powerful voices, so song selection is key here. Any suggestions?" Dad walks in.

Everyone start shouting each other. I roll my eyes and let out a sigh. When is the time I'm gonna say my words out loud? Ugh.

"We need to do Madonna and Elton John mashup." I said to them and raise my hand.

"But they were feuding. Even until now." Artie simply said.

"Yeah just like The Troubletones and us. We are feuding but we still making music and we have our own power and our own signature thing." I said to them.

"Guys, no, no, we can't use any of those bands. The only thing they have in common is that they all broke up, and right now the New Directions need to feel united." Finn says to us and stand up from his seat. "It's not just about the music, but where it comes from."

"Who do you think we should use?" Dad asks him.

"How about this? People think Hall and Oates are famous for their cool, puffy hair and that dude's banging 'stache." Finn says to us.

"Awesome." Dad simply said.

"But also they're awesome for staying together over the long haul. Just like us, despite all their differences. I think we should give the solo to the new guy. Get him prepared for what's in store when the stakes get high. Rory, I think you'll do a good job." Finn says and turn his face at Rory.

"Thanks, Finn, but I don't think I'm ready for that honor just yet." Rory says to us.

"Come on. You're totally ready, Rory. You'll kill it. We'll all help you. It's a great idea, Finn." Blaine says to them.

"Thanks." Finn grins at us.

The bell rings.

I stand up from my seat quickly. I left the music sheet I hold and take my step. I'm mad. Once again, my dad cant be fair with us. Just because Finn is the leader of this club so he can choose whatever he want. I'm sick of it.

I just hold my bagpack and walk out from the choir room quickly. Dad just turn his face at me and I know that he knows I'm mad. I'm tired with this thing.

"Are you mad at me again?" Dad suddenly standing next to my locker.

"No, I'm not." I simply said without looking at him.

"Paris, you know you cant lie to daddy, right. I know it when you lie to me." Dad says to me.

"I told you once that you should be fair with glee club but you didnt listen to me. I have no voice in that room and that things make me consider to quit the glee club or join The Troubletones." I said angrily at dad and shut my locker then walk away.

"Paris..." Dad called me.

I didnt turn around and keep walking in the hallways until tears slowly fall down to my face. Now I feel like my dad didnt believe in me or my talent.

I'm tired being sucked up in that choir room like nobody want to listen to me. And the fact? No one. Mercedes is gone and I feel like I dont have any close friend in that choir room anymore.

~~~~

"Hey, dinner is ready." Dad standing in front of my room door.

"I'm not hungry." I simply said and hug my pillow and turn my body around.

"Honey, you'll be sick. I dont want you to get into hospital anymore." Dad walks in and sit down on the edge of my bed.

"Well, that's better." I simply said.

"Okay, I'm so sorry. I should listen to you. Come on, sweetheart, I dont want you to get sick." Dad says and rubs my hair.

"I said I'm not hungry. Why dont you listen to me?"

"Honey, you cant mad at me like every day." Dad says to me.

"Oh yeah? Although my dad didnt believe in me and talent that I have? I stayed up all night thinking about good mashup we have to do. And you didnt even support me. I have no voice in that choir room, dad. For two years, I just sat down and being quiet. Maybe Mercedes was right, Rachel and Finn are your favorite. You lied to me twice now." I said without looking at him.

"Hey, you said that you are a weapon right?  A secret weapon of glee club. And you know a secret weapon always come for the big moment. When we are in war, we used our tank or our secret weapon in a bigger situation or bigger competition. And you are not come out for now. But soon for our bigger war." Dad says to me.

"Liar." I simply said.

"I'm not lying. Come on, you said that you wanna grow up."

"Well, I changed my mind. I'm sixteenth even my sixteenth birthday is still about two weeks which mean I'm still fifteenth."

"And what does my little princess want for her birthday in Christmas week?" Dad smirks at me.

"Dont try to tease me." I roll my eyes.

"Oh really? You usually made a list about everything you want for your birthday or Christmas huh." Dad chuckles and start tickling me.

"Daddy!" I groan.

"Haha come on, you dont want to leave daddy have dinner alone again tonight right?" Dad chuckles.

"Just have dinner alone. You can take my food." I simply said.

"You know what? This is like deja vu for me. It seems like you ever being like this before. Uh.. yes, when you was about to enter high school. You mad at me and your mom and it was really hard to persuade you." Dad says to me.

"You already know that."

"But you cant play it cool with daddy." Dad smirks at me. "Come on, you listen to everything I said. Now, just have dinner, the food might be already cold."

"I'm not hungry, dad." I whimpered.

"Honey, every human needs to eat either they hungry or not. You still want to be in here or want me to lift you up?"

"Alright." I let out a sigh and sit up on my bed.

"Good. I know you're hungry." Dad grins at me and stand up from my bed.

I leave my bed and walk out from my room following dad from his behind then walk downstairs to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we are in the gymnasium. I'm just streching out before having dodgeball war against The Troubletones. I folded my hair into two pigtail and wear a headband.

"Excuse me. I've never heard of this game of dodging balls before. What's the rules?" Rory asks us.

"Don't die." Puck simply said and walk away.

"Let's do this." Finn says to us and walks to the middle.

"Stay behind me okay. I dont want you to get hurt." Mike says to me.

"Mike, I've been playing dodgeball since I was in middle school. I know how to shoot the ball. Dont worry about that but that was sweet." I smile at him and left a kiss on his lips.

Finn:
Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot?

Santana:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'

Finn with New Directions:
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away

Santana with the Troubletones:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'

Santana (with the Troubletones):
(One way or another) I'm gonna find ya'
(I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya')
(One way or another) I'm gonna win ya'
(I'll get ya', I'll get ya')

Finn (with New Directions):
You're the real tough cookie with the long history
Of (breaking little hearts, like the one in me)
That's okay, let's see how you do it
(Put up your dukes, lets get down to it)

(Hit me with your best shot)
Why don't you (hit me with your best shot?)

Santana with the Troubletones:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'

Finn with New Directions:
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away

Santana with the Troubletones:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'

Finn (with New Directions):
(You come on with your come ons, you don't fight fair)
But that's OK, see if I care
(Knock me down, it's all in vain)
I'll get right back on my feet again (New Directions: That's right)

(Hit me with your best shot)
Why don't you (hit me with your best shot?)

Santana with the Troubletones:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'

Finn with New Directions:
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away

Santana with the Troubletones (Santana):
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'

(And if the lights are all out)
I'll follow your bus downtown
See who's hangin' out

Finn:
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away

Santana (Finn):
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya' (Come on)

Finn with New Directions (Santana):
Hit me with your best shot (Hit me with your best shot)
Why don't you hit me with your best shot? (The Troubletones: I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya') (Hit me with your best shot)
Hit me with your best shot

Finn and Santana with New Directions and the Troubletones (Santana):
Fire away! (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Santana with the Troubletones (The Troubletones):
(One way) or another, I'm gonna find ya'
I'm gonna get ya' (get ya', get ya', get ya') (Santana: Yeah)

Finn with New Directions (Santana with the Troubletones):
Hit me with your best shot (The Troubletones: One way) (Or another)

Finn and Santana (Santana):
Fire away! (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) (The Troubletones: I'll get ya', I'll get ya')

Santana with the Troubletones:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya'

Finn with New Directions (Santana):
Fire away (Yeah!)

Santana with the Troubletones:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'

Finn and Santana:
Hit me with your best shot

We lost the game. The Troubletones won because at the end Santana can hit Finn with the dogdeball which is crazy.

"Okay. Good game." Finn says to them.

"Boy, oh, boy, that was a cracker!" Rory says to us.

The Troubletones just laugh according to what Rory said and they start dogde the ball to Rory.

"What? Whoa! Stop it! Stop it! For God's sakes, he's bleeding!" Kurt stops them.

I look at Rory and yes he's bleeding. This new kid didnt know anything about dodgeball and they cant just make fun of him and bullying him.

"Maybe that's how the others treat us around here, but we don't do this to each other! We're better than this!" I frown at them and bring Rory to the corner.

"God, calm down, Grandma. The game's over! We still won." Santana shouts and walk away with The Troubletones.

"Here, compress your nose and your eyes before it become a bruise." I said to Rory and give him an ice bag.

"Thanks." Rory says to me.

"I've always come prepared. My dad always told me to put the safety first before we play a game especially dodgeball so I brough a bucket of ice bag." I grin at them.

"Did you tell Mr. Schue that we were playing this game against those chicks?" Puck frowns at me.

"Chill out. I'm not that stupid." I roll my eyes.

"But you're hot." Puck simply said.

Mike suddenly takes my hand and bring me a bit further from Puck. I know this. Jealous detected. Wow finally Mike shows me his jealous detection.

I take a clean face towel and standing in front of him and clear the sweat from his face with that face towel. "Dont be freak out. Mohawk isnt my type." I said to him.

"I'm just flattered with the things you said to them and what you did to Rory." Mike smiles at me.

"Next year when I become senior class president, I will ban dodgeball." I grin at him.

"That's cool. I know you're really smart." Mike smiles at me.

I just smile back at him and put my hand around his shoulder and kisses him softly as Mike kisses me back while having his arms around my waist.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 93 41
Puck finding his way and enjoying his life in L.A. after graduating from McKinley - along with unexpected roommates, romances, and revelations. Finn...
91 7 1
"She had really done it. She had slapped the green giant Finn Hudson." "This was it. This was the moment that could determine the rest of her life." ...
86.7K 1.8K 60
I do not own Glee nor Criminal minds What happens when Quinn, resident stud at McKinley High, gets her arch-nemesis' girlfriend pregnant? G!P story
2K 66 6
What happens when a new, blonde, amazing singer joins McKinley High? What happens when Santana meets her and realizes that it was her very first crus...