Our Love Is Torture

By sparkleVS

"You may be one thousand miles away, or one hundred years away from me, but I know that you're still with me... More

Prologue & Cast
Chapter 1 - The Invitation
Chapter 2 - The Meetings & The Party
Chapter 3 - Fights & Regrets
Chapter 4 - A Million Sorry's
Chapter 5 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 6 - Go Away
Chapter 7 - The Sexy Bestfriend & The Shock Statement.
Chapter 8 ~ Back there again after 10years.
Chapter 9 ~ Broken Love
Chapter 10 ~ "You're lost and someone needs to fix that"
Chapter 12 ~ I kissed you goodbye.
Chapter 13 - Trouble & Regrets
Chapter 14 - Conflict & Sweet Kisses.
Chapter 15 - Confusing texts & Disloyality
Chapter 16 - It's NOW & NEW
A/N thank you!
Chapter 17 - Circling back to deception
Chapter 18 ~ Breakup's & Pain
Chapter 19 - "Shanyana is just a stupid little girl."
Chapter 20 - The Love, The Truth & The Goodbye Letter
Chapter 21- When His Eyes Made Her Heart Stop
Chapter 23 - When The Rain Got Beautiful
Chapter 24 - All You Do Is Walk Away
Chapter 25 *Part 1* - Secured & Shattered
Chapter 25 *Part 2* - Secured & Shattered
TRAILER - OUR LOVE IS TORTURE
Chapter 26 - Love The Way You Lie
Chapter 27 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Chapter 28 - All That I'll Ever Need
*NOTICE*
A/N - What has happened? Theories, Character Talks, Sequel? etc.
Chapter 29 - The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 30 - My Heart Is So Tired
Chapter 31 - Kiss My Troubles Away
Chapter 32 - The Broken Prince
Chapter 33 - Home Is Where Heart Is
Chapter 34 - The Wrong One
Chapter 35 - You're Mine
Chapter 36 - Things You Said
Chapter 37 *Last* - Forever
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue *BONUS*

Chapter 22 - You're My Best Notification

644 40 15
By sparkleVS

Heyo! I'm back yayhh... I won't waste time and apologise for not updating for so long, since I know you guys just want to get right in the chapter, we will save that for the end. Haha, so just make sure you.. VOTE AND COMMENT ❤ ask me questions, tell me what you want, I appreciate everything 😀

I hope you enjoy this chapter, let's get on with it - Shall we? ----------------------------------------------------
When it comes to you, there's no crime, let's take both of our souls and intertwine - 2U, Justin Bieber.

---------------------------------------------------------

The cinderella effect followed me tonight. I ran like her. The same exact way she did.

Remember the part were she ran because it was nearly midnight, and she was terrified that her stepmother would punish her? I guess you could describe my situation like that, but the only difference is that I didn't drop a glass shoe on my way out, and my prince charming who I was dancing with, just 5 minutes ago wasn't running after me.

Call me a bitch - because when relisation came upon me, I pushed him so hard that he fell down to the ground, tossling the other couple who were dancing next to us.

At that point I was so shocked by my own actions, that I just ran as no words came outta my mouth. I think Rohan was just so into the 'dancing' moment, that he didnt even see the push coming... I feel bad, it was quite a powerful push, and he did land facefirst to the ground, I also heard him let out a loud groan as I decied to take off by running away.

I don't know what happened inside the palace when I left. All I know is that I did not create a peaceful mess.

💫💫💫

Tina's POV

"Thank you, yeah... Designing city has grown into--"

"AH!"

I froze and stopped talking, everyone around me started looking around with confused frowns on their faces. Who was that? ... My eyes widnened, who the hell shouted like that?

Unanswered questions blurred my vision, I noticed that the dark light shone back to gold as couples stopped dancing, then my eyes caught it. A guy was on the floor, clutching onto his foot.

"Did you hear that?"

"Oh My god what happened?"

The whloe crowd broke into whispers.

I pushed past people and walked downstairs, as fast as I could. Considerably people upstairs didn't have a mask on, since they had alot of business talks going on.

As I neared the guy, I noticed how know he was shuffling with his mask, trying to take it off. I wouldn't blame him, he got hurt, the mask would be quite annoying.

He threw the mask on the floor beside him and took a deep breathe. As soon as he did that alot of gasps filled the atmosphere, most girls let out shocking squels. And me? Well I couldn't see his face, he definitely needed help... the gasps just made me more confused if I should ask if he needs any help.

I shook out all the thoughts from my brain and grew some confidence.

Don't care about anyone else Tina! You're nice, just do what your heart says.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked, tapping his shoulder. In a swift move, he shot his head towards me. My eyes widned - It felt as if they could come out of their sockets anytime. I instanly consolidated, I couldn't believe the figure infront of me.

"What?" His voice was so rasp and harsh.

Oh no!, no no no no no - fuck no. My inner feelings were yelling yet nothing came outta my mouth.

Now I know why people are standing with their jaws hanging & why girls are fangirling. Because right now, infront of me their is not some ordinary guy who fell cause he got hurt - HELL, HE'S NOT ORDINARY AT ALL!

He's the reason why the whloe Paris for a past few days is suddenly enlightened, like is some sort of new year. He's the reason All of friends are messed up!

It's Rohan Nanda.

Oh my god, what do I do? What would I say to Aisha if she finds out about this?

"I-I asked if you need any help.." I spoke, quietly. I examined how his eyes went a tone down, he looked almost like he was a bit vulnerable at this stage, which I'm not gonna lie, he was.

Rohan gulped before replying a short - "Yes, please." The way he said please sounded like he never used that word ever in his life.

I nodded my head, politely smiling at him.

I bent down a bit, and took his arm in my hold, pulling him up. He hopped a few times to regain posture, since his leg was twisted.

"Outside,"

"What?" I asked, turning my head sideways to look at him.

"Take me outside." He whispered, keeping his head down.

Rohan was trying to avoid attention, but I don't think it was working - people were gawking at him like he is some type of god. It was kinda pathetic, if you ask me. I don't know how he lives up to this fame every single day of his life.

My arm was hooked around his, I tighten my hold a bit before leading him outside.

While walking to the exit gate, I realised how much better it would have been if Rohan still had his mask on. At least there wouldn't be any noxious eyes staring at us... people would have been minding their own business.

"Where do you want to go now?" I questioned, I felt like I would freeze any second, that's how cold it was. I glance at Rohan and see he how he looked perfectly fine... Gosh, he is a vampire or what? Doesn't he feel a slight bit chilly.

"Uhh... What's that, over there?" He pointed to a direction which was across the road.

"There shops, the right one over there is 'poisson et frites' which stands for fish and chips." I explained, he looked ahead for minute then turned his head back towards me.

"Just take me somewhere not alot of people would be around," He addressed, I noticed how he wasn't really paying attention to anything- like he heard what I said but his mind was somewhere else.

"Let's just go inside Ben's fish and chips shop, It's warm in there and not alot of people are inside." I said, taking his arm again, I helped him walk.

💫💫💫
5 minutes later

"Bonjour, puis-je avoir un plat de chips classique." (Hi, can I please get a classic chip meal.)

I payed for my food and waited as it was getting cooked. My stomach was growling real bad, I needed food, since I didn't get to eat anything at the ball.

I shot my head back to take a glance at Rohan. He was seated on the table, his head leaning against the window, he was looking outside at the view. Though again... it didn't seem like he was looking outside, He just looked like he was in a deep thought.

"Voilà." (There you go) The cashier guy spoke, I smiled "Merci." (Thank you) I said, taking my plate from the counter.

I walked to the table and sat down opposite Rohan. He still didn't bulge a bit, his eyes still looking outside.... okay! He's definitely thinking about something, there is nothing intriguing outside - it's just quiet and dark.

"You sure you don't want to eat anything?" I enquired, watching him.

He didn't say thing, he just shaked his head and made a 'umh umh' noise. I frowned, looking at him for a few seconds I just shrugged and went back to eating.

The silence was killing me... it wasn't awkward at all but I just missed Aisha, aleast she's not boring to hang around with, unlike Rohan - who doesn't even talk.

"So..." I trailed off, he looked at me from the corner of his eyes then went back to the window again. "Want one?" I said, waving a chip infront of his face.

"No." He rejected, gosh what is wrong with him? Who refuses french fries man!

Instead.. he asked -

"I need to borrow you're phone." Rohan stated, locking eyes with me.

I rose an eyebrow, "Why? Don't you have a phone?"

"Yes I do but I left it at my hotel room," He explained. I never forget my phone, it's just something I always remember to take. Honestly... Rohan is stupid, if your a celebrity, you should always keep your phone with you!

"Please? I need to tell my friend to come and pick me up."

I took a sip from my coke and shrugged "It's right there." I said, eyeing my phone which was casually laying flat on the table.

"Thanks." He picked my phone and unlocked it. I'm quite embrassed to say, I actually don't have a password on my phone.

I couldn't see what he was doing, but I'm pretty sure he was going to dial his friend's number before a loud buzz caught me and him, BOTH of us offguard.

I flinched hard... I kinda forgotten to silent down my phone. It was on full volume.

The buzz was a notification, it was loud, which caused the phone to shake and Rohan to freak out. "Shit!" He let out a yelp; my phone slipping out of his hands.

"My phone!" I yelled, in a fast move he arched his back down and caught the phone. Oh my god... thank god!

I closed my eyes and sighed in relief,

"What is wrong with you? Why is the volum--"

Wait what... I opened my eyes to see why Rohan just stopped talking halfway.

He was staring at the phone screen, his eyes darkened, and his lips were tightly pressed together. He looked like he was trying to maintain something.. Anger? Maybe.

Me on the other hand, I was shit scared!

"W-what?" I spoke, hesitantly frowning. I gulped anxiously as his eyes found mine.

"You've got message." Rohan whispered, his face stone-cold and eyes shooting draggers.

Oh no... That one sentence literally shook me. I knew exactly what he was talking about!

I quickly stood up from my chair, the screeching sound of the chair made my ears hurt but right now I had to move and go home.

"Give me my phone!" I yelled. I reached down to yank my phone of his hand, but Rohan moved his hand back causing me to hit my own hand to the table's side.

"Ow!" I whined, rubbing my hand with the other back and forth.

I looked back at him, as he stood up from his chair too. My eyes widened, no no no!

"GIVE. ME. MY. PHONE!" I screamed, I reached out to get it as my second attempt but this time he caught my arm.

He tighten his grip and twisted my arm. "AH! Please Rohan, just give me my phone back."

"Not until you tell me why Aisha is texting you!" He gritted, his voice harsh and demanding.

"Why she's... why she's-" He was lost for words, and I don't know why.

I looked at him and saw how his eyes softened, I took this as a opportunity to snatch my phone from Rohan's hand and yank my arm out of his hold.

Stumbling a bit, I stepped a few steps away from him.

I rapidly unlocked my phone and opened messages then went to Aisha to see her texts. Damn, there were quite alot.

8:40pm
Aisha

- I'm back home.

- Can you please come back?

- I'm sorry I had to leave...

8:46pm
Aisha

- I saw Rohan

- I didn't see his face, but I know it was him

- His eyes. I know his eyes.

8:54
Aisha

- I'm so broken Tina... I don't know what to do, I need you at home.

My heart destructed, I got so busy helping Rohan I forgot to check my phone. It was in my clutch, maybe that's one of the reasons I didn't hear the buzz.

I kept scrolling... the thought that Rohan read these messages never left my mind.

9:03pm
Aisha

- Wait! Are you coming back?

- I pushed Rohan before I ran away..

- Before you come back just check if He's okay please.

There was apart of me which went 'Awww..' and the other part of me went 'Oh no!'

9:10pm
Aisha

- I think your there with him...

I then saw the last message which came only 2 minute... oh so this was the message that made the loud buzz!

...

I think my heart has officially melted.

9:15pm
Aisha

- Tell him I'm sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER

Okayyy! So this was it. I would like to apologize for my disappearance and leaving you all hanging at a really crucial point of the story... I got busy with exams and assesments, but good news! I'm on holidays now - The next chapter will be out sooner than expected... ❤😊👊

I am back & I will be doing my normal updates now... there will be no 4 weeks break or anything. I would be updating once a week or after 3-4 days!

Thank you for all your support, let's talk about this chapter - please COMMENT, tell me how was it? 🙌🙏

VOTE if you loved it and want more! 🌟😁🕺

I love you all.. until next time! Xoxo 💕😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 2K 84
Yashvi Sharma has always thought that running away from your problems is better than facing them. Never had she ever thought that she would meet some...
1.4K 136 8
"I've loved a million girls but my love you were the only diamond among the stones. I love you like the moon loves the Earth." Ishaan Malhotra - 19yr...
7.4K 419 12
Continuing the journey of AroHan in "A Thousand Miles..." as they will be describing a few important chapters of their lives. Giving a peek into how...
90.5K 4K 30
"So, you didn't love me at all?" I asked hoping that it was all a bad dream. Unfortunately it wasn't. He chuckled and looked into my eyes,"I never l...