Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

Autorstwa ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 16

2K 38 2
Autorstwa ryderlynnfever

"Dad?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Hmmm?"

"Is that true that you and Ms. Pillsburry are dating?"

Dad turn his face at me and frown at me. "Who told you that?"

"Some students talked about the affair between you and her. I'm just wondering why you never tell me." I said to him.

"Because we are not." Dad shakes his head. "Ms. Pillsburry, coach Beiste, and I are just friend."

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows.

"And now you tell me why you ask me that?" Dad asks me.

"Just wondering. Though that you'll be happy if you have a girlfriend or a new love partner. Even though I'm scared." I said to him.

"Scared with who?" Dad raises his eyebrows at me.

"Reality. I'm afraid that if one day you'll find a new woman and you get married with her and-and you two will have a son or daughter and you will stop loving me. Or maybe my new step-mother cant accept me or love me. You know sometimes I watched movie and not all step-mother are good. I mean they are kind of hypocrite. I dont want it." I half-smiled at dad.

"You're not Cinderella, honey." Dad chuckles and rubs my hair.

"I know but not only in Cinderella, I mean other film too. Then even though mom is kinda worse but I know she loves me and having you and mom already enough for me although we cant live in the same house anymore." I said to dad.

"Daddy wont leave you alone. You're the only thing I have now. You're my happiness. Stop worrying about this okay. You'll be fine so do I."

I hug dad and lean my head on his chest. Dad just hugging me back and rubs my hair and kisses my head. My real parents threw me away and I'm afraid to being replaced now. I mean, if my dad find someone then he will get married to that person and have his biological children, I will be replace. I will be alone. And I dont wanna be alone.

"I love you, you're everything, honey." Dad kisses my head.

I'm still hugging him and lean my head on his chest. I feel like I dont wanna lose him. I dont wanna lose my parents. That's it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will's POV

I'm walking enter the teacher longue bring a lunch box with the lunch inside that my daughter always made for me every day. Yeah Paris is the best one.

"Hey, Will." Shelby greets me.

"Hey." I smile back at her and sit down in front of Shannon who eat her lunch. "What? No chicken?" I ask her.

"Mm, I'm carbo - loading, Will. I got to keep my strength up. I got football, I'm running the student council elections, and you got me doing that musical.Thank God for Emma. She's a hard worker. You should be really proud of her." Shannon says to me.

"I dont know." I shrug and let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Shannon asks me.

"I havent tell Paris the truth about Emma and I." I said to her.

"Then? Tell her. It's better if she find out from you than anyone else." Shannon said to me.

"I cant do that. She asked me about that last night and I lied to her. I cant even look at her in the eye and tell her the truth. I dont want to put anymore pressue on her."

"What do you mean?" Shannon frowns at me.

"I never tell anyone this and I actually never want to talk about that anymore. She isnt my biological daughter. She was adopted." I said to her.

"You never tell me that." Shannon frowns.

"Never told anyone else not even Emma. Because I dont wanna talk about this. I even mad at her when she want to wear a tshirt write 'adopted' during acceptance week last year."

"Do you know her real parents is?" Shannon asks me.

"No." I shake my head. "Terri and I were just got married about couple months then we visited friends who just got their baby in the hospital. Then when we were about to go home, we saw her in baby room. And since that day we cant stop thinking about her until we back and brough her home when she just two weeks old. Her real parents only left her in that hospital with a letter wrote her birthdate."

"Did she knows about this?"

"She knew that when Terri and I divorced. We decided to tell her the truth but we told her that we wont talk about that anymore because no matter what she is our daughter." I said to her.

"Just being honest with her about you and Emma."

"I cant do that. I know she is really terrified with being replaced. I dont wanna hurt my daughter. I'm the only child and I know how terrified I am to being replace by another sibling so I guess I wont tell her and end it up." I let out a sigh.

"You want to break up with Emma?" Shannon frowns at me.

"What am I supposed to do? I love my daughter. Paris is the only one thing I have now. Something that I cant even screw up. Besides if Emma really serious about me, she should let me meet her parents but she never want to do that." I said to her.

"But I got to be honest. Paris is really looks like the combination of you and Terri. Nobody believes that she was adopted." Shannon says to me.

"My parents also said the same thing. She really a perfect combination of Terri and I." I chuckle. "I just dont wanna put much pressure on her. She do the custody, weekdays with me and weekend with Terri because of the things that not even her fault but she got into that." I let out a sigh.

"You're her father. You have your own choice." Shannon says to me.

"I know that." I nodded.

~~~~

Paris's POV

I went out from my classroom then turn my way to my locker. I see in the hallways that Mercedes, Brittany, and Santana are walking down together and smiling each other then turn their way to a classroom. Did they quit the glee club?

"Bad news. Finn and your dad saw Miss Corcoran's new group rehearsal in auditorium and Santana also Brittany joined in. They got star powers there." Mike suddenly standing next to my locker.

"We still have more star powers. Dont be scared with that." I smile at him and shut my locker.

"Why are you so calm with that?" Mike chuckles.

"Mike, we are gonna win sectionals. I know that." I said to him and cross my hand around his elbow.

"You seems happy today." Mike says to me.

"Last night, I asked my dad about him and Ms. Pillsburry and they arent dating. So that news of them dating was rumour." I said to Mike.

"Wow that's cool. You dont need to afraid anymore." Mike smiles at me.

"Yes, I am." I nodded.

We keep walking in the hallways then turn our way to the choir room for having glee club. We lost too much member in this glee club and I dont know how dad will cover it up.

"Awful lot of empty chairs in here." Mike says as we sit down in the middle seat next to each other.

"This is a disaster. This is not the way that senior year of Glee Club was supposed to be." Rachel simply said.

I turn my face at her and frown. I might think that everyone leaves because of her selfishness about getting a solo every day.

"Look, guys, I know this is gonna be hard.
This isn't how I pictured starting out this year, either." Dad says to us.

"Then I guess we've got our work cut out for us. What happens when the pope dies?" Finn walks in with a guy next to him.

"Heaven, you'd think." Kurt simply said.

"You get a new pope. There's always new talent to be found. Always a new voice, right, Mr. Schue? Well, everybody, I'd like to introduce my friend Rory Flanagan.
He's interested in joining Glee Club." Finn says to us and points to a guy next to him.

"Can this kid even sing?" Quinn asks.

"I sing at Mass every Sunday, and I love American music. If you don't mind, I'd like to dedicate this song to my family, who I miss so much." Rory says to us.

"Where is he come from?" I whisper at Mike.

"Ireland." Mike answer.

Rory:
It's time for us to part
Yeah, it's best for us to part
Oh, but I love you
Ooh, I love you
Take care of yourself
I'll miss you

The nights are all alone
I sit alone and moan
Oh, cause I love you
Ooh, I love you
Take care of yourself
I'll miss you

And no more tears to cry
I'm out of goodbyes

It's time for us to part
Although it breaks my heart
Oh, cause I love you
Ooh, I love you
Take care of yourself
I love you

~~~~

I walk in the hallways and turn my way to dad's office. We plan to go to supermarket after this so we can buy food stocks and another stuff.

I put my hands inside my overall pockets then walk to dad's office. I suddenly stop my way when I see dad and Ms. Pillsburry are kissing each other in his office.

"Dad?" I raise my eyebrows.

They suddenly pull their lips away. And dad just look nervous at me. I know this. My dad lied to me. How could he lied to me?

"Hey...uhh come on... we can go home right now." Dad grins at me.

"We dont need to. I will call mom to pick me up." I simply said and turn around and walk away.

"Paris! Honey, listen to me this time. Let me tell you." Dad catches my hand and stops my way.

"That my dad had been lying to me? I feel like a stupid here." I push his hand away and run away.

"Paris!" Dad shouts.

I didnt turn around and keep running in the hallways until I turn my way to out of the building and get a cab. I wont go home tonight. I will stay with my mom. I cant believe how could my dad lie to me when I never lie to him except that dance thing.

~~

"Honey, what's going on?" Mom sit down next to me and flip my hair to my earlobe as I'm still crying.

"No, I'm fine." I shake my head and wipe my tears away.

"Tell me, what's wrong? Is it because of your dad?" Mom asks me.

"Dad lied to me. Last night I asked him about him and Ms. Pillsburry and he said it was nothing then I saw they kissed in his office then dad didnt look at me in eye which mean he really lied to me." I'm crying.

"Oh my Godness." Mom gasped then hugs me. "I know that woman give bad effect for your dad. She is such kinda hypocrite. It's okay, sweetheart. I'm here. You're going to be fine."

"I dont wanna go home with dad." I shake my head.

"You can stay here as long as you want. This is also your house." Mom rubs my hair.

I'm just crying and hug her back until there is knock on the door. Mom pushes my body away slowly then walk to the door and open the front door.

"Where is she? Paris..." Dad's voice.

"You came here after you lied to your daughter, Will? How could you do that?" Mom says angrily at him.

I just let my head down and didnt hear dad have argue but he suddenly kneels down on his knees in front of me and holds my hand.

"Hey, princess, I'm sorry okay. I dont mean to lie to you. We can go home and I will buy you your favorite food. Come on, go home with daddy." Dad says to me.

"I dont wanna go home with you." I shake my head and stand up from my seat and run to my room.

I lock the door and jump to my bed and hug my pillow and still crying. I dont want to go home with my dad. This is too hurt when I found my dad lied to me. Even more hurt than find my boyfriend lie to me.

"Sweet Pea, come on. Forgive me, I apologize for that. We can talk about it at home." Dad shouts from the door.

"I dont wanna go home!" I shout.

"Paris, come on. I'm sorry, honey." Dad knocks the door.

I cover my head with my pillow and still crying. I dont want to hear any argue or any explanation from dad. I know he lied to me. That's it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out from my room and walk to the kitchen. Yes I'm still in my mom's house and here I also have my own room that I loved and I decorated it by myself although I'm not sleeping here everyday.

"Hey, good morning. Here I already made breakfast for you. Then get ready and I will drive you to school today." Mom says to me and place a plate with sandwich in front of me.

"Mom, can I skip school for today? I'm not feeling well." I said to her.

"You're sick? Want to see the doctor?"

"No. I just dont want to meet dad at school." I half-smiled at her.

"I will try to talk to your dad." Mom rubs my hair.

"You want to talk to dad? Since when you wanna talk to him?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Let's just say that I'm doing adult thing. I'm doing this for your sake okay. When I'm gone, who will taking care of you if it's not your dad? No one else. I know he was really wrong to lie to you but there must be something behind that." Mom says to me.

"How could say that?" I smile at her.

"Not only you who went to theraphy. I also see theraphy for myself. I'm over your dad. I'm moving on from Will and what I have now? Only you and myself. So I want to get better." Mom smiles back at me.

"Forget that I have appointment to dr. Davidson this noon." I said to her.

"I will take you there. Now, eat your breakfast. If you want to skip school for today, that's fine." Mom rubs my hair and walk away.

"Thanks, mom." I shout and eat my breakfast.

I dont want to meet my dad but I miss Brown. Well, I guess I can go to my dad's house take Brown since I got the full custody of him. Oh damn! I'm forget that this weekend is West Side Story show.

But how do I care? I'm not playing as the main cast. I'm just playing as some low understudy or cameo there. Besides I guess that my dad didnt believe in my talent. Yes, I'm really mad at him right now.

~~~~

Mike's POV

"When were you gonna tell me?" Dad suddenly shut my locker and glares at me.

"Tell you what?" I raise my eyebrows.

"That you're doing the school musical? I overheard your mother talk about it on the phone. You lied to me. And you made a liar out of your mother. You will quit. Immediately." He says angrily.

"No. I love being a dancer." I shake my head.

"When I was in high school, I wanted to be a tennis player. But then I had to wake up and realise that I wasn't good enough. Grow up, Michael. You need to learn the difference between grown-up dreams and kid dreams."

"I'm not going to be a doctor. I will be a professional dancer. I'll pay my own way through college, I don't want your money." I simply said.

"As long as you continue to waste your life on this silly fantasy, you will no longer be my son." Dad says angrily.

"Then I guess I don't have a dad anymore." I simply said and walk away.

I hate this. Dad still get over me. I just want to live my own dream. How come my father accept that? How lucky Paris is who has a father who will support her no matter what because I'm not.

By the way, where is she? She didnt answer my call or my text since last night. I dont even see her around since this morning. What happened? This weekend is the West Side Story show and where is she?

"Mike, do you see Paris?" Mr. Schue blocks my way and asks me.

"No. Even since last night she didnt answer my texts or my call." I shake my head.

"I knew it. She must be skipped school." Mr. Schue sighs.

"Mr. Schue, what's going on?" I frown at him.

"She mad at me because she found out I lied to her. Then she ran to her mom's house and refused to go home with me. Could you help me to convience her to go home, Mike?" Mr. Schue says to me.

"I'll try my best for that." I nodded and half-smiled at Mr. Schue.

"Thank you so much." Mr. Schue says to me and walk away.

Now I know why Paris didnt come to school today. She mad at her dad. She ran away to her mom's house and she skipped school because she doesnt want to meet her dad. I got it.

But why she doesnt tell me what's going on? Or maybe she just want to keep it because this is her personal problem not even mine. I dont even know what's going on here.

~~~~

Paris's POV

"Can we go to dad's house first? I want to take Brown. I have full custody of him." I turn my face at mom.

"Sure. I'm gonna check out the check first." Mom says to me and walk away.

I'm just sitting down on a seat as my mom is standing in front of the administration table. I just had my theraphy and the doctor said that my condition is getting better. Well, I'm glad to hear that.

I didnt tell Mike that I skipped school today. I didnt even answer his call or his text. I just dont want him get into this. Get into my personal problem between me and dad.

"Come on, it's already done. You will go back here in two weeks from now." Mom smiles at me.

"Alright." I nodded and stand up from my seat.

We walk away from that administration table as mom hold an envelope and read that. I guess it must be the check of my theraphy. We then walk out from this hospital and I see dad is standing in front of the building holding a big pink teddy and a bouquet of roses also a box of chocolate. Like a guy in valentines day.

"Hey, how's my princess's theraphy going?" Dad grins at me.

I didnt say anything and turn my way to my mom's car and get into the car and sit down on the front passenger seat.

I can see that my parents have little talk. I press the horn and they turn their face to the car and mom walks to her car and sit down on the drive seat.

"Okay, okay, we go home now. Do you still want to go to your dad's house and pick up your puppy?" Mom asks me and start her car.

"No. I changed my mind." I simply said.

Mom just nodded and start drive away. I turn my face to the street and dad just standing there and holding the gift that he was trying to give me. I'm still mad at him and I dont want to go back home with him.

I keep looking at the street as my mom is still driving until she took another path. This is the path to dad's house not her house.

"Mom?" I turn my face at her.

"You dont have any spare inhaler right? I though we can take that from your dad's house." Mom grins at me.

I roll my eyes and pouted. I really dont want to go back home with my dad because he lied to me and that was really hurt me. Even more hurt than find your boyfriend lie to you.

Dad is type of a person who never lie to his daughter but then I found out that he lied to me and this is especially about the things that I've been asking before. I know this is crazy.

Mom parks her car in front of dad's house. "Come on." Mom says to me.

"I'll wait here." I shake my head.

"Honey, you cant stay mad at him before he tells you the truth." Mom says to me.

"What if when you and dad were together then he lied to you?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Come on. I'll be there." Mom says and went out from her car.

I let out a sigh and walk out from her car and holding my phone. I dont know how dad arrived at his home earlier than us. He must be drive faster than usual.

I walk follow mom and get into the house. I can see that dad is sitting down on the sofa in living room and turn his face at me and all those gift are next to him.

"Welcome home." Dad grins at me.

"I want to go back to mom's house." I simply said and turn around.

"Ms. Pillsburry and I are nothing." Dad suddenly said.

I turn back at him and raise my eyebrows at him. "Then why I saw you kissed her?"

"Okay, I'm sorry, that night I lied to you. Yes, Ms. Pillsburry and I were dating but we ended it up." Dad says to me.

"Because you feel bad after lying to me? I never lie to you, dad. I lied to you about that dance thing. That's all." Tears slowly fall down to my face.

"I know. I know. I apologize okay. I dont mean to lie to you, Sweet Pea. But it's over. Forgive daddy okay." Dad says and hugs me.

I'm still crying in dad's hug. He just rubs my hair and my back. "But why lie to me?"

"I have my own reason for your sake. I promise you, I wont lie to you ever again. This is the last time. I'm sorry, sweetheart."

I push his body away and show my pinkie to him. "Pinkie promise?"

"Pinkie promise." Dad cross my pinkie to mine. "You know that last night was sucks having dinner alone without you." Dad smiles at me and wipe my tears away.

"Alright, I'm gonna back to my house." Mom says to us.

"Do you want to have dinner with us here?" I ask her. She just looking at me then take a look at dad and asking for a sign. Dad just nodded at me. "Come on, mom. Please only for tonight." I said to her.

"Alright, if this is what you want." Mom nodded and smiles at me.

"How was the theraphy today?" Dad asks me.

"Oh. Here's the check from the hospital. The doctor said that her condition is getting better." Mom says and give an envelope to dad.

"Mom also went to the theraphy." I said to dad.

"Really?" Dad turns his face to mom.

"Yeah. I went to anti-depression and anti-anxiety theraphy. And so far it went good." Mom nodded.

"Dad, if Mike found out that you gave me gift like a guy during valentines day, he would be totally jealous." I said to dad.

"But I bet he wouldnt if he know it was from me." Dad says to me. "What do you want for dinner by the way? I will call the delivery."

"Oh I can help to cook. Buying delivery is so much expensive than cooking." Mom says and walks to the kitchen.

I turn my face and dad just looking at her disappear then kind of smiling and shake his head. I chuckle and turn my face to the tv and turn on the tv. This is what I miss the most. Back to the old days when I can have dinner with both of my parents and my mom cook for us.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

117K 1.6K 100
Everything is starting on my senior year. I date my brother's best friend who is the football player and one of the most popular kids in school. Unti...
2K 66 6
What happens when a new, blonde, amazing singer joins McKinley High? What happens when Santana meets her and realizes that it was her very first crus...
123K 1.9K 91
What happen when your childhood memory is back? What happen when your childhood best friend who havent meet you about five years is back? The one who...
29.9K 2K 31
Santana Lopez X Fem OC 2023 Glee Fanfiction Honorable Mention Award Winner for Best Santana Book XXXX Madison Casper had never fallen in love. She w...