The Hybrid Queen [1]

By _Black_Rose_0121

She, a newbie vampire with a past that even she doesn't know. He, a 115-year-old vampire-teacher with an in... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Eleven: Part Two
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four Part I
Chapter Twenty-Four Part II
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Announcements
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
~Sequel~

Chapter Twenty-Six

3.3K 165 33
By _Black_Rose_0121

Katherine's POV:

I opened my eyes to see myself in a white room, a beeping sound next to my ear. I sat up feeling as if I had slept for a thousand years. I was then embraced by a warm hug.

"I was worried sick Katherine! You're finally awake!" It was Angelina.

Memories of seeing her dead came rushing to my mind. I quickly hugged her back. I suddenly felt very emotional. "Angelina...I'm sorry... I'm sorry for allowing Lucien to harm you." My eyes couldn't hold the tears that fell freely.

"It's alright Katherine. I'm alive and that's what matters. We all are." She said giving me a smile.

I still couldn't shake the feeling of being ashamed and disappointed. I felt as if I wasn't strong enough. I had to train. I try to get up but my body felt as if it had done fifty days of training non-stop. "Katherine, you're a little weak. Your body has been adjusting to your new elemental powers."

I remember receiving Lucien's powers. I felt dirty. I felt like he was within me.

He's not. It's just you and me. Saphira explained. That was all needed to know.

"What happened?" I had that question in the back of my head. I remember when the dark skin man started to speak and then suddenly vampire soldiers started appearing and then I felt this sensation of fatigue and it was horrible.

"Well. We found out that the Queen sent those soldiers to help us."

The queen?

"What? How did she know?" Angelina struggle. "I have no idea. But she sent them. Thankfully. "

The queen... The queen... I wish I could meet her, I have to.

"And what else happened?" "Well, after you fainted. Mr. Sepherus carried you all the way back home. Literally. We went back through a portal that was made by the warlock of the police, so in a matter of minutes we were back here but not before finding the warlock that helped Lucien... he was dead. Kiona got mad because she wanted to kill him. They had something in the past. I think they went out and he cheated on her or something. But she was pissed. We didn't encounter any other werewolves. It was as if they disappear into thin air. We came back and everyone welcomed us. Mr.Sepherus brought you here and it's been two weeks since then. We've been waiting for you to wake up. " She said giving me a warm smile.

"And where is Sepherus?" "He's been here ever since he brought you, so I told him it was time to take a small break. He told me he would be back once he took a bath."

"I should do the same. Can you help me? I want to take a bath." Angelina helped me go to the bathroom, she warmed up some water on the tub and I slid through. She helped me scrub my back. " You have a new tattoo. And it's beautiful. " She put a mirror in my hand and another on my back showing me a flower type tattoo. "Wow. Could it be the final mark ?" I asked.Angelina nodded.

I now had a couple of tattoos. But that didn't hide the fact that I was skinnier than ever. My ribs were starting to show. "Why am I so skinny?" I looked at Angelina. I couldn't hide my worry. "We think it's your body adjusting. We hadn't been able to penetrate your veins with needles, therefore we haven't been able to put blood in your system. Your mouth wouldn't open either. But now that you have reminded me, I'll be right back to give you some fresh blood. Give me a sec."

Angelina quickly stood up and ran out the door. I took this time to finish bathing and changing into some cleaned clothes. I put on some skinny jeans and a white shirt with a red velvet cardigan.

I slowly walked towards the hospital room. I started smelling something delicious. Something erotic. A smell I identified anywhere. But today, in this moment, it was magnified.

My eyes started to darken and my fangs started to elongate. I sniffed the air. It was getting closer. I tried to close my eyes and relax. I couldn't get a hold of myself. I had to. I might do something I will later on regret.

"Katherine." It was enough for him to say my name for me to launch myself at him, letting my vampire nature control me, devouring me in a lost sensation for his blood.

He didn't move. He knew exactly what I wanted. I harshly bite his neck and started drinking his blood. It tasted like heaven. I felt a soft but strong hand holding the back of my head. But I didn't care, my hunger had overtaken me.

So I bite harder.

I started to feel my body getting stronger, I felt my muscle regenerate, my skin and my hair felt clean and strong. I felt way better.

After about a minute I heard Sepherus clearing his throat. That was enough to bring me out of my trance. Blood dripped from my mouth as I looked at Sepherus in the eye. "I didn't know you desire me that much." He smirked.

My mind cleared out. "I'm... sorry.." I lower my head. One moment I was alright and the next I was a hungry bull. Seherus grabbed a tissue. He softly grabbed my head and made me look at him. "It's alright." He smiled as he cleaned the blood that was dripping from my mouth. "Thanks," I said as I tried to get away from him.

I suddenly felt very nervous around him. "Come." He grabbed my hand and we headed out the hospital. I didn't even say a word. With his touch, I felt in cloud nine. From the corner of my eye, I saw Angelina smiling from one of the hospital's door.

Seherus took me to the school garden. Today all the sunlight was making the roses shine with a trancing beauty. We stopped in front of the red roses. "Sepherus..." He softly grabbed my shoulder. "Katherine. Let me talk first. I've been wanting to tell you this." He looked at me straight in the eye. His blue eyes as blue as the ocean itself.

I nodded. "I'm sorry. I know that in the beginning, I tried to make you fall in love with me because I didn't make a difference between the mating bond and a real love. I know I was a jerk and douchebag and I want you to forgive me. Please, give me a second chance. When I was with Lucien I didn't feel the pain from being tortured but I felt the pain of being away from you and it gave me time to rethink my actions and see how wrong I was, I notice how much I need you and how important you are. I'm the luckiest guy in the whole word and I'm so happy that after so many years I finally get the chance to find you. Now, Please give the chance to show you how much I care for you." He said.

While he was talking I couldn't help but cry. Silent tears left my eyes. But they weren't of sadness, they were of happiness.

Finally, a second chance to be happy.

"Sepherus..." Instead of saying anything I grabbed his cheeks with both hands and erased the space between us. This kiss was very different from the first one. This was sweet, caring and full of an emotion that our first kiss lacked.

Love.

I felt Seherus smile and I couldn't help myself but smile as well. He tightened his grip on my waist and I took my arms from his cheeks and put them around his neck. Before we parted from the kiss he lifted me from the floor and twirl as both in a circle. He put me on the floor, a small giggle escaped my lips. I wasn't expecting that.

He caressed my cheek and tucked some of my hair behind my ear. "Thank you, Katherine." He whispers while he kissed my cheek and engulfed me in a hug. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Thank you Sepherus." I whisper in the hug.

When we parted from the hug he told. "So, are you ready for the ball?"

Wait, what? I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Seherus chuckled, he grabbed my hand and told me. "We're having a ball tomorrow to celebrate that we are all back in one piece. Come, I bought you a dress." He said giving a big grin.

"Wait, what? A Ball?" I still couldn't believe it.

A Ball.

I don't' even know how to dance.

-----

Hey, guys!!! I don't know why but I loved the way this chapter came out, lol. Me trying to be romantic xD. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Thank you for your constant support, for allowing this story to go up to #85 in vampire even though since I don't update that quickly it has gone down, but I will try to start to update frequently since I'm already in vacations. Well, I just have one more class and a paper due on Thursday lol .

But I'm already in vacation mode haha.

Thank you guys for your votes, comments, and reads. Every comment and vote you have given, I will be sincere with all of you, makes my day a better one. It really makes me happy. Therefore, thank you!

XOXO

Lisa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 29
Meet Quinn... she is 20 and blind, she is also a hybrid. Half werewolf half vampire. She works with her friend Ray and together they make the ultimat...
217 18 11
"You will beg for mercy pup! And when you do I'll ensure it is not granted!" His gold eyes flashed at me. "Mercy is for the weak." My canines extend...
4.4K 142 16
Electra Blue. A 17 year old girl with strength, power, knowledge and beauty. She is a Rainbow wolf. Not telling anyone what she is she is thrown do...
3.8M 139K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...