Senju Girl (Naruto Fanfic)

By PrettyLilyAnime

MAJOR EDITING PHASE IN PROGRESS!! A tale in which an orphaned child and Konoha native, Haru Senju, embarks on... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 ✨
Chapter 2 ✨
Chapter 3 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 4 ✨
Chapter 5 ✨
Chapter 6 ✨
Character Profile !
Chapter 7 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 8 ✨
Chapter 9 ✨
Chapter 10 ✨
Chapter 11 ✨
Chapter 12 ✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14 ✨
Chapter 15 ✨
Chapter 16 ✨
Temporary Authors Note
Chapter 17 ✨
Chapter 18 ✨
Chapter 19 ✨
Chapter 20 ✨
Chapter 21 ✨
Chapter 22 ✨
Chapter 23 ✨
Chapter 25 ✨
Chapter 26 ✨
Chapter 27 ✨
Chapter 28 ✨
Chapter 29 ✨
Chapter 30 ✨
Chapter 31 ✨
Chapter 32 ✨
Chapter 33 ✨
Chapter 34 ✨
Chapter 35 ✨
Chapter 36 ✨
Chapter 37 ✨
Chapter 38 ✨
Chapter 39 ✨
Chapter 40 ✨
Chapter 41 ✨
Chapter 42 ✨
Chapter 43 ✨
Chapter 44 ✨
Announcment
Part 45 ✨
Part 46 ✨
Part 47 ✨
Part 48 ✨
Part 49 ✨
Part 50 ✨
Part 51 ✨ (part 1 of 2)
Part 52 ✨ (Part 2 of 2)
Part 53 ✨
Part 54 ✨
Part 55 ✨
Part 56 ✨
Part 57 ✨
Part 58 ✨
Part 59 ✨
Part 60 ✨
Chapter 61 ✨
Sequel info

Chapter 24 ✨

23.5K 972 673
By PrettyLilyAnime

I opened my eyes revealing nothing but white. I squinted and rubbed my eyes hoping to change my vision but nothing.

Am I dead?!

"No haru, you aren't." My eyes widened at the new voice and I twirled around to meet a pretty lady with the same eyes as mine. She also had super long white hair and three red stripes on her face.

Wait. . . . She's the same lady from the genjutsu that creep put me in! Does that mean?

"Yes I'm your mom." She said with a giggle at the end. I stared at her in awe and slapped my arm to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Well technically you are dreaming Haru."

I only stayed silent for a moment before tears formed in my eyes and I ran over to her and jumped in her arms.

"M-mom!" I squeaked in her arms. She laughed and stroked my hair. "Oh princess I wish we could talk more but our time together is limited." She said.

I pulled back and shook my head "don't leave please." I whispered causing her to pull me back into her hug and sigh.

"So Orochimaru huh? What ever you do young lady don't get involved with him." She warned.

"Why would anyone ever do that? He's super creepy!"

She laughed and shook her head. "You'd be surprised."

I was about to speak but she spoke first. "Now Haru I want to speak to you about what's going on right now."

I tilted my head "what do you mean?" I asked.

"Well princess see for yourself." She said gesturing in front of herself.

I looked at the vision that just appeared in front of us and narrowed my eyes. After I stopped coughing blood my legs and arms gave out on my and I fell to the floor.

Sakura gasped and Sasuke quickly ran to my side slightly picking me up. They were both still obviously shaken from the vision they got before mines.

Orochimaru chuckled and lowered his/her gaze to me. "You two are paralyzed with fear, I'm afraid that your friend won't wake up for some time now."

She started walking closer to Sasuke and Sakura "I promise I'll make this quick."

I looked away from the vision and back at my mom "they need to get ahold of themselves! Orochimaru will hurt them." I complained but she only stroked my hair.

"Keep watching I don't wanna miss this." She said as if we were watching a dramatic movie.

I looked back to the vision to find Orochimaru holding up the two kunai. "I expected you to be more of a challenge, how disappointing." She said directing the diss at Sasuke.

I gasped when she threw the kunai and suddenly the vision went blank and turned into a large snake.

"What the hell? Mom what happened to them?" I asked and she glared at me.

"Bad words young lady, don't be like your father." She said and I cowered down a bit.

This is the first time I've ever been parented.

She smiled nonetheless "anyways your right." The vision disappeared before we saw anything important.

"So yes your teammates are in quite a bit of trouble at the moment." She sighed holding me close to her.

"W-when do I wake up and go to them? I need to help!" She shrugged and held my hand helping me up from the floor.

"I dunno but I can't imagine it being a long time from now." I nodded as she led me through a huge compound.

I noticed that the scenery changed from the white nothing to a spacious land with different houses and I furrowed my eyes brows. "There's someone you should meet."

Before I could respond I was enveloped in a huge hug causing me to wheeze out air.

"My super adorable great grand baby Haru it's so good to meet you!" The manly voice excitedly said.

I pulled away and gaped at the man. "You- you're. . . YOU'RE THE FIRST HOKAGE?!" I yelled in shock and he smiled.

"THATS RIGHT and you're super cute!" He said pulling me into another suffocating hug.

"By the way you and the baby Uchiha are so cute! Tobirama isn't to happy about what he saw but don't worry I think you're relationship is great!"

"My-my what?!" I asked and my mom laughed pulling me away from her grand uncle.

"She's not dating anyone at the moment.....I hope."

I looked around with wide eyes still trying to process what just happened.

Should I bow to this guy? No right? I mean he's my family so I don't know if I should......

I looked at him and analyzed everything from his long brown hair to his insane army outfit.

I started laughing randomly out of pure shock and nervousness causing him to start laughing which made us both laugh even harder.

My mom looked at us both with a sweat drop and face palmed. "Hashirama and little girl. Shut up!" A booming voice sounded causing us both to sit down and sulk immediately.

The second hokage walked in causing my mom to hit his arm. "Grandpa that's Haru! Don't be mean." She commanded causing the second to roll his eyes.

The second walked up to me and pat my head. I looked up with the sulk lines all around Hashirama and I while the second sighed.

The second picked me up to my surprise and gave me a hug. "My poor great grandchild has been infected by a damned Uchiha." He muttered causing me to sweat drop.

He pulled back from the hug and and narrowed his eyes at me. "You don't like him right?"

I shook my head. "I dislike him and his Uchiha self." The second hokage surprisingly smiled and nodded. "Good, you grew up right."

Hashirama sulked even more behind us. "Tobirama we must teach her to love everyone! Even Uchiha's." He said and Tobirama glared.

"No. We don't."

I suddenly started fading away causing my mom to cast me a sad smile. "Looks like you're waking up princess."

I smiled at her and she winked at me "see you later baby Senju!" I heard Hashirama yell and I sweatdropped.

Who would've known the god of Shinobi was so........... strange.

-----------------

I opened my eyes and sat up immediately. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my surroundings .

Okay so I'm still in the forest of death, but  where's Sasuke and Sakura? And even Naruto?

I looked in front of me to find only the girl who I believe is Orochimaru standing in front of me.

I looked behind me to see two kunai lodged in the tree where Sasuke and Sakura would've been.

Did those two dip shits just leave me?!

"Oh? You woke up rather quickly." The girl stated and I glared at her.

I stood up on shaky legs and wiped the blood from my mouth.

My hands were behind my back quickly and shakily preforming hand signs.

If I wanted to live I had to fight this girl.

"I must admit, you make me curious Haru." I cringed at her as she came slightly closer.

She took out some shuriken from her holster and threw them all at me, but I was finally done with my jutsu.

" Crystal Lance Jutsu!" I yelled, my arm almost immediately being covered by a large light blue crystal spear. I moved it in front of myself and it bounced back every single shuriken.

I sped towards her and rammed my arm through her chest successfully impaling her. Blood spurt out everywhere including me and I cringed in disgust.

Suddenly the huge spear that encased my arm dispersed and the girl fell to the floor with blood seeping through her wound.

In an instant she disappeared causing me to click my tongue. Damn clones.

I turned around and almost shrieked in surprise when I saw her right in front of me only a few steps away. She was smiling and I just wanted to get away as soon as possible.

"My my my, Crystal release? I haven't had the pleasure of seeing that in years." She said eyeing me.

"I know, it's pretty right?" I said sarcastically causing her to chuckle.

"Well, seems that your team left you all alone. They don't seem to care about you much now do they?" She asked and I glared.

"Of course they care." I responded, though in the back of my mind I was thinking just the opposite.

Am I really not that important that they left me all alone and unconscious?

"They left you for dead." She added causing me to tense up.

My vulnerability started seeping through my face and she smirked.

She placed a hand on my shoulder causing me to flinch away. "I'll tell you what, I'll let you go look for them very quickly but always remember that they don't care for you."

I narrowed my eyes but nonetheless sprinted away, never letting my back face her. Every time I looked she was still standing there with a creepy smile on her face looking at me.

I stood high up on a random tree and frowned. Okay now what?

Sakura and Sasuke left me for dead, Naruto is no where to be found making me seriously worried, Orochimarus female whatever just let me leave after showing her my crystal release, and I'm all alone.

What could go wrong?
_________________________

Yikes Haru, it seems like Orochimaru is trying to turn you against your team there.

Will it work?

So she's all alone in the forest of death, what'll happen?

Will she find alliance with another group or will she find team seven and forgive them?

And did Sasuke and Sakura really just get up and leave Haru? Or were they tricked by Orochimaru?

Welp, see you all next chap!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 60 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...
32.7K 797 52
Kakashi x reader (den namikaze) moon Kakashi x readerx itachi Story takes place in konoha ( hidden leaf) read to find out ♥️ Hope you like it😃😃 I...
8.6K 203 13
This is a story about one girls struggle to find her place in the world. After witnessing her family's slaughter and awakening a unknown power inside...
149K 3.8K 31
Haru Uchiha has lived an eventful life thus far, one of many trials and tribulations. Between love triangles and the cruelties of the shinobi world...