The Lion King - Untold 2

By BelleT25

SEQUEL to The Lion King - Untold Mufasa and Sarabi are now the rulers of the Pridelands. Sadly as we all kno... More

Circle Of Life
A/N
Future Queen
The Roar
The New Lion Guard
Evil
Can't Wait To Be King
Love
Stampede
Heartbreak
Hakuna Matata
Spirit Of The Late King
Long Live The King
Claws in Trees
A Princess
Holding Back
Best Mom Ever
Goodbye Brother
Almost Escape
Where Am I?
Disgrace
Future Leader
Restless Nights
Leaving
Lost
It Is Time!
Peculiar
Qué Pasa?
In The Jungle
He's Alive!
Creepy Little Monkey
Going Home
All is Revealed
New Beginnings
I Love You
Just Enough Time

Be Prepared

1.6K 26 7
By BelleT25

AUTHORS NOTE: I can't be bothered to actually write the whole thing of what happens with the hyenas and all, so you can just watch it in the video above ⬆️
Then read what happens from the end of this clip down below.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Scar's POV

I was watching from above.
Simba and his friend try to climb up a wall but it was a dead end. There was no way of them escaping now. Finally I will be first in line for the throne when this little hair ball is dead.

"Here kitty kitty." Said Banzai.

Simba tried to roar but it was so little. I could almost barely contain my laughter his roar was so pathetic.

Shenzi laughs. "That was it? Do it again...come on."

Who I thought was Simba made a loud roar this time, it was actually Mufasa's roar. Ugh I hate him, he ruined everything.
My brother attacked Shenzi, Banzai and Ed, then pinned all three of them down.
All three hyenas cried in pain.

"SILENCE!" Yelled Mufasa. His voice echoed throughout the whole place. "If you ever come near MY son again!"

Banzai and Shenzi mumbled some words to try and save themselves but it obviously didn't work because they're idiots.

Mufasa let out another loud roar and all three hyenas ran as fast as they could for their lives.

Nala's POV

"Dad, I." Simba began to speak.

"You deliberately disobeyed me." The King said in a harsh tone.

"Dad I-I'm sorry." Said Simba who was almost in tears.-'

"Let's go home!"

Everyone began walking home.

"I thought you were very brave." I said quietly to Simba as we were heading out of the elephant graveyard.

When we were back in the Pridelands, Simba and I followed slowly behind King Mufasa, while Zazu was flying above us all.

"Zazu!" Mufasa called.

"Y-Yes...sire?" Zazu asked as he landed shyly in front of the King.

"Take Nala home, I've got to teach my son a lesson."

Simba crouched low in the long grass with fear.

Zazu flew over to us. "Come Nala..." He turned around to face Simba. "Simba." He sighed. "Good luck."

I turned around, then began to walk away. I turned my head slightly. Simba and I looked at each other for a moment then I kept walking away.

Nobody's POV

"Simba!" Called Mufasa.

Simba walked slowly to where his father was sitting. Simba stepped into something, it was his fathers paw print which was much larger then his own. Simba looked at it in comparison, then looked at his father.
Simba then walked slowly and sat down next to his dad.

"Simba...I am very disappointed in you."

"I know."

"You could have been killed. You deliberately disobeyed me, and what's worse you put Nala in danger!"

Simba tried to hold back his tears. "I was just trying to be brave like you."

"I'm only brave when I have to be...Simba...being brave, doesn't mean you go looking for trouble."

"But you're not scared of anything."

"I was today."

"You were?"

"Yes..." Mufasa leaned his head down to Simba's level. "I thought I might loose you."

"Oh...I guess kings even get scared uh."

"Mhm..." Mufasa agreed.

"But you know what?"

"What?"

"I think those hyenas were even scareder."

Mufasa chuckled. "Cause nobody messes with your dad..." Mufasa grabbed Simba in his arms. "Come here you."

Simba escaped his arms then Mufasa began to run away from him playfully. Simba jumped on top of Mufasa and playfully bit on his ear. They rumbled around for a moment then Simba sat on his fathers head.

"Dad? We're pals right?"

Mufasa chuckled. "Right."

"And we'll always be together right?"

"Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me...look at the stars. The great Kings of the past look down on us from those stars."

"Really?"

"Yes...so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those Kings will alway be there to guide you, and so will I."

-------------------------------------------------------

Scar's POV

"Man that lousy Mufasa, I won't be able to sit for a week." Banzai wines.

Ed cracks up laughing.

"It's not funny Ed." Said Banzai.

Ed laughs even louder.

"Hey shut up!" Banzai yells then pounces on Ed. Thet fight each other for a few moments.

"Will you knock it off?!" Yelled Shenzi.

"Well he started it." Said Banzai while pointing at Ed who is chewing on his own leg.

"Look at you guys...no wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain." Said Shenzi.

"Man I hate dangling." Said Banzai.

"Yeah." Shenzi said. "You know if it weren't for those lions we'd be running the joint."

"Man I hate lions!" Banzai complained.

"They're so pushy."

"And hairy."

"Stinky."

"And man are they uuuuggggllllyyyy."

"Ohhhh, surely we lions are not all that bad."
I say startling them.

"Oh Scar it's just you." Said Banzai.

"We were afraid it was somebody important." Shenzi sighed with relief.

"Yeah you know, like Mufasa." Banzai said.

I look at them angrily. "I see."

"Now that's power."

"Tell me about it, I just hear that name and I shutter." Said Shenzi.

"Mufasa!" Says Banzai.

"Ooooh..." Shenzi shivers. "Do it again."

"Mufasa! Mufasa! Mufasa!"

"Ooooh it tingles me." Says Shenzi.

"I'm surrounded by idiots." I put my paw on my forehead in annoyance.

"Not you Scar, I mean you're one of us, you're our pal." Says Banzai.

I look away. "Charmed."

"Ooh I like that." Says Shenzi. "He's not king but he's still so proper."

"Hey, did you bring anything for us to eat Scar? Old buddy, old pal, huh did-ya-did-ya-did-ya?"

I grab a scrap of Zebra meat that I had caught earlier today and dangle it in front of them. "I'm not sure you really deserve this."

They sit up hoping for me to drop the meat for them.

"I practically gift wrapped those cubs for you, and you couldn't even dispose of them."
I drop the Zebra meat for them and they start to eat it straight away. Eww hyenas are such messy eaters.

Shenzi looks up at me and swallows a mouthful of food. "Well you know, it wasn't exactly like they was alone Scar."

"Yeah! What are ya supposed to do?" Banzai gulps his food down. "Kill Mufasa?"

"Precisely!" I say with an evil look in my eyes and a toothy grin.

All three hyenas look at me confused.

I know that your powers of retention
Are as wet as a warthog's backside
But thick as you are, pay attention
My words are a matter of pride
It's clear from your vacant expressions
The lights are not all on upstairs
But we're talking kings and successions
Even you can't be caught unawares
So prepare for a chance of a lifetime
Be prepared for sensational news
A shining new era
Is tiptoeing nearer
And where do we feature?
Just listen to teacher
I know it sounds sordid
But you'll be rewarded
When at last I am given my dues
And injustice deliciously squared
Be prepared!

"Yeah be prepared, we'll be prepared...for what?" Asked Banzai.

"For the death of the King!"

"Why is he sick?"

"No fool we're gonna kill him, Simba too."

"Great idea!" Says Shenzi. "Who needs a king!"

All three hyenas prance around and sing. "No king! No king! La-la-la-la-la-la!"

"Idiots there will be a King! I will be king! Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry again!" My voice echoes.

Hundreds of hyenas all cheer for me.

It's great that we'll soon be connected
With a king who'll be all-time adored
Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected
To take certain duties on board
The future is littered with prizes
And though I'm the main addressee
The point that I must emphasize is
You won't get a sniff without me!
So prepare for the coup of the century
Be prepared for the murkiest scam
Meticulous planning
Tenacity spanning
Decades of denial
Is simply why I'll
Be king undisputed
Respected, saluted
And seen for the wonder I am
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared!
Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.2K 52
Nala is born the daughter of Sarafina and Jahi during the reign of Mufasa. Her cubhood days are spent alongside Simba, Tama, Kula, and Malka. The fiv...
54.6K 859 13
This story begins at the end of Scar's reign. Luna was an orphaned two week old cub. That seemed to of appeared out of nowhere. Follow her story thro...
8.6K 166 10
Kopa, prince of the Pridelands is born. But a darkness from the war of the past is back. ZIRA, Scar's top general and mate, wants revenge against Sim...
51K 489 16
Alternate universe where the lion guard doesn't exist. Kion gets mistreated by his older brother as a cub and fights back with anger and hate, then s...