Kenzie and Bryce

By girlmeetsliars

Kenzie Shepherd is an 18 year old who is about to enter her last year of high school. She was gone for the Su... More

*Before you read*
1.Back to Denver
2.Welcome Back, Kenzie
3. Best Friends
4. Shopping and News
5. My lab partner is who?
6. The story of Blake
7.Be my tutor?
8.Are you two dating?
9.Let's get drunk.
10.We go to school hungover.
11.She plays rough & dirty.
12. We friend zoned each other.
13.Ice cream & movies.
14.Girls night.
15.Wolf Whistles
16.Harry Hair
17. You're buying me breakfast.
18. Freshman are handsy.
19. Double date fun.
20. Middle bed sleepers.
21. I got your back.
22. Everything went black.
23. I need your help.
24. We were cuddling.
25. Michael, Jason, & Freddie.
26. You're terrible at this.
27. MVEMJSUN
28. The ex is back.
29. Feelings & Closure.
30. Here for you.
31. In the Freezing Cold.
32. Inflatables & Stars.
33. New Years Eve.
34. Summer Fling.
35. Another Soccer Game.
36. Fifty Shades For One.
37. Hey There, Cupid.
38. It's too hard.
39. Sick Life.
40. Snowball Fight.
41. Party Gone Wrong.
42. Bad Decisions.
43. Apologies & Advice.
44. Walking Paint Brush.
45. Baseball Fued.
46. It's a yes.
48. I'm Yours.
49. Give Me My Girlfriend.
50. Fight. Game. Make-up.
51. Couple Who Runs Together.
52. Boyfriend Approved.
53. It's Your Party.
54. My Inspiration.
55. You and Me // Epilogue
New Book!!!
New Book?!?!

47. You're Killing Me.

2.6K 48 7
By girlmeetsliars

Bryce:

"Are you sure we should do this now?" I nervously ask Kenzie.

"If we don't do it now, we will never do it." She says.

"It hasn't been that long. It can wait a little while longer. I am in no hurry." I reassure her.

Kenzie rolls her eyes, "It won't be that bad. Once we do it, we will feel so much better. In fact, a weight will be lifted off our shoulders."

"If you say so." I cave giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Kenzie smiles at the gesture. "It will be fine. I'm sure they will be happy for us."

Kenzie and I have been dating for two weeks now and are currently about to tell our friends for the first time. I am a nervous wreck. I have enjoyed us being in our own little bubble. Just us two. But in about ten minutes everyone will surely know.

Kenzie grabs my hand and interlaces her fingers with mine then squeezes which instantly calms me down. We decided to do this at Rocky's Diner, a public place in case one of them decides to yell at us.

"Here they come." Kenzie says nodding to the entrance.

We wave them over to us.

"Hey you two." Avery greets first. Something by the look on her face tells me that she knows exactly what is about to go down.

"Harry get over here. You can order in a minute." Avery scolds her boyfriend who huffs and comes to sit down.

"Why are we here on a Sunday afternoon, when I could be in bed?" Beth grumbles. She has been moody all weekend. I think her friend is visiting.

"Well..we have something to tell you all." I reply.

"Go on." Molly urges.

Kenzie sighs, "Bryce and I are dating."

All four of our friends just stare at us like we've grown three heads.

"Did I say it out loud?" Kenzie whispers to me.

"You did." I nod. "Hey. Did you hear her? We are dating. Like boyfriend and girlfriend. Kissing, holding hands, dates. That kind of dating." I say.

Harry is the first to speak, "Have you two done it yet?" Avery hits him in the gut to which he hisses.

"Harry Parker!" Avery shouts.

Beth leans forward with her elbows on the table, "Have you guys though you know..had sex yet?" She waggles her eye brows.

I roll my eyes at their stupidity, "No we haven't. We are taking things slow."

"How slow?" Molly questions.

"Slow enough to not be having sex, yet slow enough to enjoy a make out session." Kenzie winks.

"Sounds like a good deal." Molly nods.

"How long have to been dating?" Avery asks.

"Two weeks yesterday." I mentally give myself a pat on the back for remembering.

Harry's eyes widen with realization, "After the game where Will beat you up and Kenzie helped you? And you two asked me to cover for you."
Wow I didn't think he would get it so fast.

"Yep. We asked each other at like 1am that night." Kenzie says.

"Does anyone else know? Mom and Dad or Kenzie's parents?" Beth asks.

"Nope. You all are the first to know." I say.

"Well...Monica knows. Only because she sort of caught us kissing in my driveway." Kenzie blushes, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Aw. This is too cute." Molly gushes It's really nice to know that she is okay with Kenzie and I.

"Are you going to be that couple..the PDA couple?" Harry scowls.

"Oh please, you and Avery act like we aren't even around most of the time." I mutter.

"I can't help it. She's so freaking cute." Harry says kissing Avery.

"Please don't be like these two." Beth gestures towards Harry and Avery.

"I mean now that you all know, we no longer have to meet in random places in the school for a quick make out. We can now do that wherever we want." Kenzie laughs.

All four of our friends groan, causing Kenzie and I to chuckle.

"So, you guys are cool with us dating?" I ask.

"Of course." Beth says smiling.

"You betcha." Molly grins.

"Whatever." Harry mumbles, as his best bud I know that means yes.

"Am I cool with it? Hell I am ecstatic!! I have been silently shipping you two for months! It's about fucking time!" Avery squeals like a fan girl.

We all laugh at her.

****

"I had a really great time on our date." I comment as Kenzie and I walk up to her porch.

"Me too. Thank you." She smiles.

It's been pretty tough to plan a date with our busy schedules. I have baseball and she has cheer and soccer finals coming up. We are busy teenagers.

So tonight I decided that we were going on a nice romantic date. We went to a fancy schmancy restaurant then went for a walk in the park. Kenzie and I are both used to having the best of the best but tonight we agreed to keep it simple at low key.

I'm leaning in to give her a kiss when she pulls back. I furrow my eyebrows and try again, she does the exact thing.

I groan, "Kenzie what the hell? A part of the reason of being boyfriend and girlfriend is that I get to kiss you goodnight. Now stay still." I lean in again and she does it again. "Kenzie Shepherd!"

She laughs which causes her dark blue eyes to light up and a smiles takes over her face. "I can't kiss you or I'll die." She shrugs.

What the fuck? "I know I'm a good kisser but I didn't think I was capable of taking all the breath you had away." I tease.

Kenzie narrows her eyes at me. Uh oh. "Bryce I'm actually serious."

"Dead serious." I chuckle.

"Bryce." She warns.

I shut up immediately, "Sorry, done joking. What do you mean 'you will die'?" I ask.

"You had shrimp at the restaurant." She simply says.

"So?" I shrug.

"I'm allergic to shrimp." She says.

"Oh." I say.

"And future reference; I'm allergic to all things under the sea. Fish, lobster, shrimp. Stuff like that." She explains.

"Why didn't you say something." I pout.

"I was going to, but you started scarfing it down as soon as the waiter sat it on the table." Kenzie laughs.

"I did not." I deny, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Bryce, I saw him checking to make sure he had all ten fingers when he walked back to the kitchen." She smiles.

"So I can't kiss you?" I ask sadly.

"Not tonight. Tomorrow after you've brushed your teeth." She informs.

Mt head perks up with an idea, "You have tons of extra toothbrushes, I'll go brush my teeth right now."

Kenzie giggles, "Bryce it doesn't work like that. Tomorrow you can kiss me."

I groan, "That's forever away."

Kenzie walks closer to me so that we are almost pressed against each other. My breath hitches, "What are you doing?"

"Relax. I am going to make it up to you." She says softly against my neck.

"Kenzie-"

"You can't kiss me anywhere, but I can kiss you everywhere but your lips." She says lowly.

"Kenzie-"

"Shh..relax." she says before putting her lips onto my neck.

My breath hitches again and my hands immediately go to her waist. Kenzie continues her slow torturous kissing. I feel her kiss, then suck, then blow and restart the process. I know she is giving me a hickey. I have absolutely no problem with it either.

I feel her bite the skin and I can't help but hiss, "Fuck babe." My grip tightens.

After what feels like an eternity she looks up at me with a smirk on her lips. "That's a mighty nice hickey you there Bryce." She says.

Oh my God. I am so turned on.

"You just wait, tomorrow you will be getting one of those, baby." I smirk.

Kenzie runs her hands up my chest, "Mhm, I can't wait."

I take a deep breath. "You're killing me."

"I know, I feel it. Better calm down, babe." She laughs.

I grab her hands, "Then you best stop doing what you are doing, sweetheart." I growl.

"Stopping. Send me a pic of your hickey when you get home. I want to see the damage." She says.

"Shit. If I would have known this is how you act around a boyfriend I would have asked you out ages ago." I say breathless.

"Well you've got me now." She says hugging me.

I hug her back, rubbing her back, "I do. And I don't plan on letting you go."

Kenzie sighs, "Good."

We hug for a while but I soon let go because I have to unfortunately go home. "I gotta go." I say.

"I know. Thanks again for tonight. I'll see you tomorrow." Kenzie says. I can tell by the look in her eyes she doesn't want me to go. I'm right there with her.

"You will see me tomorrow morning ready to kiss the hell out of you." I say.

Kenzie laughs, "I will be waiting."

"You're still killing me." I shout.

"Back at ya." She blows me a kiss to which I blow a kiss back.

That night I lay in my bed thinking of Kenzie, my girlfriend. That has a nice ring to it.

Girlfriend.

********************

A/N: Aww they're cute. Just know that things won't get steamy. There will be some stuff but not too much.

Until next time. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 130 22
In a world where having a superpower is as natural as breathing, sixteen year old, Amanda Jones cannot make her power realize itself and of this, she...
36.7K 643 35
Riley miles is 17 years old and in her final year of high school, she's graduating early. She's almost top of her class, just always one test behind...
253K 6.1K 39
Summer and Bryce used to hate each other, until they found out they shared the same passion. Soccer. They fell in love with each other. But now as th...
Good Gone Bad By M

Teen Fiction

3.2K 147 27
Needs major Editing! Elliot Lyle is a junior in high school along side her older brother Maxen who is a senior. Elliot lives a quiet life for the mos...