Anything To Make Her SMILE...

Por crazymahiz

She is an orphan... He is a rich business tycoon.. She is way too naive and innocent... He is an arrogant, eg... Más

Love to bloom soon.... (Prologue & Cast)
1.The new beginning which shows the magic of love...
2. I still remember the first day, I met you...
4. I'm completely confused and couldn't understand what's going on..
5. Making her to smile...
6. I'm safe in your arms...
7. I'm feeling so blessed....
8. Love is in the air...
9. Bonding together in a beautiful way...
10. Moments with you is a beautiful dream come true...
11. I can't see your sad, crying face..
12. My lovely punishment to my fuggy...
13. Romancing my fuggy secretly ..
Exclusive: Birthday Wishes...
14. Love filled with utmost care....
15. The miracle angel in my dark life...
16. Joining hands with my fuggy....
Dont do that .. please...
17. Dreamy suhagraat or Horrible suhagraat???
18. What's needed in marriage??? ...
19. Kuchi Kuchi Raakama...
20. Humma Humma...
21. The plan behind the sweet punishment...
The true lovers....
22. I'm nothing without you...
23. You are my biggest happiness....
24. Falling in love over and over again...
25. My cute, angry wife...
26. The silly and naughty love birds...
27. Memories made with love....
28. You are my lucky charm...
29. I'm the medicine to his broken soul...
30. Dare to go, without my permission...
31. Two bodies.. One soul... One heart beat....
32. I'm missing you and its killing me...
33. You can't understand the hell, I faced inside me...
34. I'm still wearing the smile, you gave me..
35. You are my biggest strength... Yet, you are my biggest weakness too...
36. Be my wife... All my life...
37. You brought happiness in my life and you only complete me...
38. You are my priceless, invaluable and irreplaceable possession
39. Real man shows his girl, how much she means to him....
40. Don't look at my teary eyes, when you leave me...
41. I will break my own heart, to protect yours....
42. I'm devilishly cute in giving punishment...
43. The dashing and terrific entry of the new CEO...
44. The comeback is stronger and roaring, than the setback...
45. Your smile makes my life, colourful...
46. When you smile, My mind gets intoxicated...
47. The CEO's Smart and Intelligent check...
48. Is their Loving bond be misjudged as an extra marital affair???
49. No one can near the Queen, ahead of the King's protection...
50. Stars cannot shine without the darkness...
51. The worthless silly fight, increases the love between us...
52. Triggered the Lioness anger... How will I survive???

3. Will everyone accept my love???

1.8K 170 114
Por crazymahiz

Thanks for all your support... Keep supporting me like this...

This is a different story from my Loving husband story... I'm trying my level best not to make any resemblance between both... As in both stories, Abhi is a businessman and he loves pragya so much....

But in Loving husband, no villains are there between Abhigya and pragya is studying and pursuing her dreams.... She is a lovely , but a bold girl... LH is purely a romantic love story of Abhigya...

Here, Pragya is a graduate and is working... (What she is doing will be revealed later)... She is way too caring but innocent at heart... She is a shy girl and a scary crow and believes everyone easily.... Though it's a love story, here lots of twists and turns will happen because of villains....

I want to make this clear to everyone.... So, I mentioned it here... Hope I have cleared some of your doubts...

Now lets move to our shot. 3

Abhi is completely shocked to the core... He is in love with his chashmish madly and deeply and longing to get married with her...

But Dadi, Dasi, Aaliya, Bulbul, Arjun n Purab are nagging and ordering him to choose the girl of their choice... Abhi does not know how to say no to them, as he too loves them a lot...

Abhi wishes to marry his chashmish but he does not want to hurt anyone and he can't reject their choices too... He thinks a lot... He want to find a way to escape from them... He gets a brillaint idea...

Abhi: Everyone, listen here... You all have your own choices right???
(All nods their heads as yes) okay... Now one by one... Starting from Dadi, by age order , say to me how you meet the girl and why you like her...

After you all finish, I will tell my decision... Is that okay for you all...

All in chorus: Okaayyyy....

Dadi : Beta... You know na I used to go to mandir always... I had a prayer to god and I wished to walk bare footed and climb all stairs with my knees... Even I was observing fast on that day...

When I was doing it, I could not walk properly due to dizziness and I couldn't climb more than 10 steps... I got fainted... She is the one, who helped me and she climbed the stairs on behalf of me...

She scolde me a lot and asked me not to do like that and from that day onwards, she will be there in mandir, exactly at the time I go there... I want her as my bahu... No one will be caring like her...

Dasi: Nah.. nah... Didi... My darling is the best... She is a very lovely girl... Whenever I go for grocery shopping, she only helps me to take it... Her smile is enough Abhi beta... She will rule all our hearts...

Arjun: No Dadi, Dasi... My chotti is the best.... I always feels bad that I did not get a sister like her... But I want my Abhi to marry her, because she is my lovable chotti, who cares for everyone's well being...

Abhi: hmm... Interesting... Next your words Aaliya di... What's your point and arguments...

Aaliya: Abhi... I know, you are going to be pick my choice only... She is such a sweet heart.. No one can stand beside you, other than her Abhi...

She will love you unconditionally and I know she will take care of you very well... She is gonna tame your anger too.... You are going to fall for her and will behave like a love sick puppy...

Purab: No ways, Aaliya bhabhi... Abhi... Though you have asked me search for your girl, I have not even looked at her photo too... But I want you to choose my little sister... She is only going to be fit for you...

Bulbul: Shut up... Purab... Did you want to sleep in couch today??? Bhai... Listen to me, please...

My buddy is the best in the world... She is such an unique piece, you know... Though she is an orphan, you can't find a lively, chirpy, good looking and lovely soul like her...

Abhi: Okay...okay... No more arguments... All said your wishes na.... From all your words, I came to know that all your choices are loving and caring....

But I wanna share something with you all... Listen to me carefully... And after that, we shall open all the photos together and we will come to a final decision okay....

All: okay...

Abhi: Like you all said, I too met a girl before Aaliya di's wedding... She is a simple girl, innocent, caring and loving.... You all know that this Abhishek mehra is an arrogant, angry and a rude boss... But a very caring person to you all...

These 6 months, I'm not normal and I can be myself... My mind is fully occupied by her .. She has changed me completely .. Believe it or not, I'm following her daily and I'm waiting for hours to have a glimpse of her....

I love her so much and I can't live without her... But I dont want to reject your proposals... I will leave it everything in all your hands .. You all decide, what is good for me..

I can't assure you all that I will love the girl like my chashmish or my darling Fuggy... But I will try my level best to be a good husband to whoever girl, you choose for me... Now tell me, what I've to do ..

All had tears in their eyes seeing Abhi getting very emotional and longingly looking at them with moist eyes, as he badly wants everyone to accept his Fughy...

Dadi: Abhi, did you love her so much???

Abhi: Yes dadi... I love her deeply and madly... She is the Queen of my heart... I can't imagine a life without her , Dadi...

Aaliya: Then my chottu gonna have only her chashmish, as his best half... Are you all okay for this???

All in chorus: Yes.. Abhi is going to marry only his chashmish...

Abhi is dumbstruck and couldn't react to it too... Arjun shooks him hardly making Abhi to come out from his shock....

Abhi : really!!! Are you all sure...

Dasi: Haan beta .. We want only your happiness... You are ready to lose your love for us... Why not, we do it for you???

But I want to see your girl, who stole your heart .. Wont you show us your girl's photo....

Abhi shows his chashmish's photo...

All shouts in unison: Nooooo... It'ss impossible...

All sees each others faces...

Abhi: what's happening here??? Why all are shouting like this??? How is my chashmish???

Dadi: Beta .. she is my bahu whom I was talking about......

Dasi: Nah... Nah... Didi... She is my darling...

Arjun: No... No... She is my chotti...

Purab: No ways... She is my little sister..

Bulbul: Oye... She is my bestie...

Aaliya: She is my sweet heart...

Abhi: Really!!!! Oh my god!!! Did you all choose my chashmish for me... Unbelievable...

All opens the photos they have in their hand...

Abhi: So, it's clear... My chashmish stole all your hearts like me...

Dadi: What this chashmish chashmish and all, Abhi??? Call my bahu with her name....

Abhi: To be frank, dadi... I don't know her name...

All shouts: Her name is Pragya..

Abhi: Pragya... Wow... Nice name... I like it... Soon to be Pragya Abhishek Mehra...

Àaliya: Chottu.. You are a buddhu... You dont know even her name too... You know what... You have wasted your 6 months...

Abhi: Why???

Bulbul: If you have shown it earlier, you would have married my buddy earlier....

Abhi: Hmm... So sad... Poor me... But it's okay... I am happy as I find time to drool on my girl secretly na...

Dasi: Now all cleared na.. w
Why to wait??? Lets fix the marriage... Can we call Pragya here???

Abhi: No... No... Do as I say??? She should not know I'm in love with her.... Make her to believe that it's an arranged marriage, Please...

But I wished to meet her before marriage... I will give you only one day to convince my love...

Arjun: This much short time...

Purab: This is unfair...

Abhi: All is fair in love and war... Give my darling's photos to me .. I'm gonna dream about my girl... Think a lot and convince my darling... Remember only one day....

Abhi whistles and goes to him room...

Aaliya: Dadi... What shall we do???

Dadi: Huh... This Abhi be na..

Bulbul: Idea... Lets go to the orphanage, where Pragya is... We will say some reasons and ask her to accept for marriage .

Dasi: What reason, can we tell...

Arjun: Shall I say it directly that I want her to be my sister and ask her, whether she can marry by brother in law...

Purab: Ajju bhai... Do you think Pragya will accept easily...

Aaliya: That's my point too... Pragya should not reject the proposal considering the status and all...

Dadi: That's what I'm worried about... She has no one.. I dont know, how will she accept this decision...

Dasi: Di.. we have to find some solution for this..

They keep on discussing and finally they come up with a brilliant idea...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🔜

In the meantime, Nikhil is completely drooling on a girl... His eyes is lustfully watching her... He wants to grab her, but she went away, before Nikhil could reach there....

Nikhil sighs and goes to his home... Tanu opens the door..

Tanu: Hey bhai... Why are you so sad???

Nikhil: Nothing Tanu.. You know na all girls will fall for me easily... I've lost only two girls from my hands...

Tanu: That Bulbul and Aaliya na..

Nikhil: Yeah.... All because of that stupid Abhi... He married them to his friends and separated them from me...

Tanu: what's the big deal!?? Still you can try na...

Nikhil: I'm not interested in them... Now my focus has changed to a new girl... She is as fresh as a flower... I want to make her as mine....

Tanu: All the best bhai... You will get her for sure .. By the way bhai, I'm ready to go to the one, you said on weekends... Did you have any plans for today or shall I go out as I got a call???

Nikhil: You carry on dear... Tell me who is that???

Tanu tells nikhil secretly...

Nikhil: Oh my god!!!! Really!!!! I thought he is a very decent man... But Tanu darling, you did it... He is way too rich , you know...

Don't give up so easily... Get as much you want from him...

Tanu: Bhai... He is my slave now... He has already given me a diamond set and a platinum ring.... Tell me what you want bhai .. I will get it from him...

Nikhil : Okay dear .. will text you... But go and change the dress and go... You have trap him today completely...

Their mom hears their talks and felt very creepy to stand there ..

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi is nearing his chashmish very close... Their lips are too close... Pragya is little nervous and trembling infear... Abhi's eyes are filled with love and he is closing the distance between them..

Pragya blushes and bents her head down... Abhi tilts her head and came very close to Pragya's lips and whispers " I love you"... Pragya shivers as Abhi's lips touch her...

Abhi gave slow smooches on Pragya's lips, gently... Pragya clutches Abhi's shirt as she can't control her urging sensations... The kiss deepens on and on... Their distance starts to reduce..

Suddenly....

.....

What's gonna happen next???

Will Pragya be convinced to marry Abhi???

What is Abhi doing with Pragya???

Who is the girl, Nikhil is lusting???

Will Abhi faces any problem because of Tanu and Nikhil???

To know more stay tuned...

Not proof read... Forgive me for
errors...

Words used : 2000+

Cast your votes and pen down your comments...

Thanks to all my new followers, new readers, new voters and new commentators...

See you all soon....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔙🔙🔜🔜🔜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.3M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
210K 10.3K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
7.3K 881 5
He is a man of continuous success... She is a woman of priceless victory... He is the man of every women's dreams... She is a woman of every men's...
81.4K 10.5K 70
The word hate is they have for each other from childhood.... They argue, fight, spit venoms, quarrel whenever and wherever they meet... Both has lots...