Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 60•

27.2K 598 405
By camrenkordied

A/N: I didn't really put family members in this story because obviously not everyone has a sister or a brother.... Or a mom or dad 👀. But I'm gonna have to put them in here more often since Rewind is coming and it's nothing but them and relationships with Serendipity. But I hope you enjoy x

Y/N's POV

"Y/N!"

"My little bitch." I smiled at my sister while she gave me a tight hug that was until I felt someone smack me upside the head.

"Ow Ma!" I hissed as I rubbed the back of my head.

"You give your birth giver a hug first. I gave you life." She playfully huffed and I let go of my fifteen year old sister before wrapping my arms around my mom.

I softly tightened my arms while I enjoyed the scent of my mom as I closed my eyes. I smiled to myself feeling like I was a kid again as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"My busy little girl is all grown up now." She sighed and she leaned back while I saw tears in her eyes.

"It's okay ma come on let's go home." I smiled as I picked up my bags while she held onto my arm.

"Baby!" Natalie squealed as she was picked up by Daniel and I saw him kiss her softly while his family started to walk up to them.

"Aye little man and women's." Amber giggled evilly as she hugged her younger siblings.

"You bitches are gonna get it tonight. Tickle monster is coming for y'all, beware!" Amber playfully growled into their necks one by one.

"Come here my little drumstick." Her dad said and Amber smiled happily before hugging him quickly and tightly while her mom joined.

"I'm your chicken and your drummer." Amber sniffled as her eyes filled with tears causing us to laugh lowly.

I looked at Natalie as she smiled and talked with Daniel's mom and sister which made me wonder if she actually missed her real parents. They weren't necessarily the greatest set of parents but I knew Natalie did everything to satisfy them. And once she wanted to do her own thing they practically cut her off. But that was a different story for a different time.

"Oh no! Dion!" Erica laughed loudly as her brother came up and twirled her around.

"Mama tell him to stop." Erica laughed through her giddiness while her mom Tina patted his shoulder.

When Dion put his sister down he soon fell into a tight hug while Vanessa practically crushed his body.

"God, I missed you guys."

"Where's dad?"

"He's talking to your manager." Tina answered Erica and we all looked over to the man laughing with Rob.

They both started to walk towards us as they conversed and Rob then smiled at us, "Girls the signing will have to be put off for the day after tomorrow so you'll have a free day tomorrow."

"Thank god." Erica mumbled as she hugged her dad and Dion smiled as he turned his hat around.

After a couple minutes of greeting one another we all left to go straight to our homes. But when we arrived their cars were parked out front and my sister chuckled as we all walked into the now bigger home I bought for them. The smell of food instantly was brought to my senses and my stomach growled.

"Oh god I love being home." I groaned loudly as I dropped my bags playfully.

"Y/S/NN go take her bags to her room-"

"She's been in different countries and carried the same bags for years she can handle it. I ain't no Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramírez!" She talked back and before my mom could do anything I cackled.

"How long did that take you to learn that?"

"Not long actually, it was a meme for the longest and I just remembered it." She giggled and I patted her back playfully.

"I'm proud of you." I joked and grabbed my bags again just to rush up the nice wooden stairs.

I set them in my room where I would have been staying if I lived here and looked around as I saw my queen sized bed that still has Ninja Turtle pillows. I smiled to myself as I picked up my phone to call Camila.

But it immediately went to voicemail and I frowned taking it to the messages.

myPAPi🍌: Babee I'm at my moms house now

No reply.

myPAPi🍌: Text me when your phone is on baby, I love you 😘

I connected my phone to its charger and I made my way back downstairs to sit right next to Erica on the couch. The tv was on as the kitchen and living room were basically vibrating with conversations and laughter.

"This is why I can't watch tv at home, no matter what it's always gonna be loud." She mumbled and I chuckled as Housewives of New Jersey came on and she smirked.

"Oop there goes the bitch with a two inch forehead." She said as she drank a Sprite can causing me to crack up while Abel- Amber's youngest brother came up and climbed onto my lap.

"I missed you Y/NN." The five year old boy smiled widely and I grabbed his cheeks.

"God, my little man grew up didn't he? You're so big now we'll have to go and get you a car and a house and everything. We now gotta pay mortgages now holy Jesus!" I cried out playfully and he giggled deeply and I wrapped my arms around him.

"But I missed you too Abel." I smiled and he hummed as his little soft hands rubbed my sides.

"Mhm them hands are getting too high up there Abel, I'm about to cut em off." Erica mumbled as she side eyed the little boy and he innocently giggled.

"Y/NN! Y/NN!" I heard Aliaha and Alisha run up to me as they smiled widely.

"Hello the cutest twins in the world." I smiled at the ten year olds and Erica watched them as they sat in between us.

"Wow thanks guys cause I'm not special at all." Erica pouted and I laughed lowly while I wrapped an arm Amber's little sisters.

"What's up fam?" I smirked and they laughed and immediately started blabbering about school and how much kids love them since Amber was their sister.

"Yeah, Aliaha smacked this one boy cause he thought I had two fidget spinners and stole mine."

I then looked at her and she smirked proudly, "I got suspended for two days."

"You've been corrupted." I whispered to myself and Erica started laughing as she tried to drink her soda.

"To be honest you should've just let him steal the fidget spinner I mean what's so special about them anyway? They're annoying-"

"It's a stress reliever." Erica informed me and I frowned in confusion.

"Bullsh- crap, I'm stressed out just thinking about them."

"Have you ever tried them?"

"No-"

"Then shut up." Erica smiled at me and I stuck my tongue out at her as I held the kids closer to me as they giggled.

"I'll cut that tongue off too along with Abel's hands." She raised her eyebrows and I squinted my eyes as Abel quickly hummed as his eyes widened.

"Mhm bitch watch it-" I rolled my eyes at her and reached over just to grab her.

The twins quickly helped me and Erica laughed loudly as they pulled her down and sat on top of her while her head was in my lap. Abel sat in between me and the couch side as he softly ran his fingers through Erica's hair.

"You okay?" He sweetly asked and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Already a heart breaker, what am I gonna do?" I chuckled while Natalie came out with two plates of food.

"One for you and for you." She said giving me a plate and all of a sudden the kids up an ran into the kitchen.

"Ugh thank you!" Erica yelled as she sat back up and grabbed the extra plate in Natalie's hand.

"Dion your mom's calling you." Natalie said and Erica's brother got up and left also.

"Nah you little tricks you can't take all the damn chicken legs!" Amber hissed and I laughed as Natalie sat down next to Erica when Daniel came out with their plates.

"Guysss stop following me! I'm here till tomorrow night." Amber whined as she walked out of the kitchen and sat on the other couch.

Her siblings quickly sat next to her and all started to quickly banter but Amber just glared at them all.

"If y'all don't shut your asses up in three seconds I'm tossing your food in the trash." She threatened lowly so the parents in the other room wouldn't hear.

They immediately stopped talking and Amber smirked evilly as she picked up her fork. But Aliaha saw her smirk and hit her hand knowing it'd drop onto the floor. Amber's mouth slowly closed shut as she slowly looked at her sister and it was in that moment Aliaha knew she fucked up.

I cackled as Amber quickly and carefully slid her plate onto the coffee table and ran after her little sister that was much like Amber herself.

I sighed happily and looked around as my family started to pile back out which caused Daniel and Natalie to move to the floor.

"There's a dining room for a reason." My sister said rolling her eyes and I looked at her.

"But is there a tv in there?" I asked and she pursed her lips causing me to smile in amusement.

"Thought so."

"Shut up."

"Oh? Getting bold now?"

"I'll show you bold-"

"Girls, I swear to God." My mom cut in and glared at us causing us both to look down at our plates and silently snicker.

"I don't wanna watch this stupid ass shit." Amber grumbled and Erica looked at her.

"Well it was on so you're gonna have to." She bit back and I chuckled again while they all started to converse again.

It'd be better if Camila was here though.

"Just switch it damn!"

"Amber who cares?" Her mom hissed and my mom then took the remote and slowly flipped through the channels.

But something caught her attention on E! and I groaned loudly seeing E News and they all started to tease me.

"Has Fifth Harmony singer Camila Cabello moved in with Serendipity member Y/N  Y/L/N?" Terrance J spoke as the question popped up on the screen.

"So true!" Catt Sadler and Terrance spoke quickly.

"Apparently the new found couple has bought a ten million household in the hills. Sources say they've been house hunting for about eight months already but finally chose one when Y/N came back from her world tour."

"People are actually saying they're moving into the relationship too fast but I mean people come on they've been together for two years. Did you forget that?" Catt joked causing Terrance to laugh and smile.

"The couple are happily moved in- well at least Camila is Y/N actually had to do some promo with Serendipity for the album that they just released on Friday. So hopefully it doesn't get too lonely in that ten million home."

"Cute couple though, very iconic." Jason Kennedy said in the background and they turned to him.

"Right? They're the cutest." Maria Menounos smiled and I felt my cheeks heat up as my family looked at me.

"They could be like the next Bragelina female version of course." Jason chuckled and Catt snorted.

"I mean we all know how that ended so hopefully not." Catt said and I couldn't help but snort and Amber laughed loudly.

"Alright, Actor George Amburn says his role wasn't fitting as he thought it was-"

"Y/NN." My mom spoke and I turned to her as she lowered the volume on the tv.

"Hm?"

"You gonna put a ring on that girl or what?" She asked with a small smile and I blushed deeply as I groaned lowly.

"Or is it gonna be the other way around?" She crossed her arms and Amber laughed obnoxiously.

"Yeah a cock ring." She mumbled and I glared at her while her dad just shook his head with a frown.

"Dad what's a c-"

"Nothing Alisha, it's nothing."

"Uh I don't know I mean I guess when it's right I will." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You're gonna say that when you're thirty." She scoffed out a chuckle and my best friends laughed with her.

"I just...I don't know." I mumbled scratching my head nervously.

"What's up honey?" Erica's mom asked me and I looked up to see all of them looking at me softly.

"In front of all of you?" I questioned and they nodded.

"We're all family here." Amber's mom said and I gulped as I took a deep breath.

"Marriage and kids are like a huge thing and I don't wanna fuck anything up- excuse my language. I don't.. I don't want things to like repeat themselves." I frowned to myself as I looked away and then suddenly my mom knew where I was coming from.

"Baby, what happened between your father and I isn't gonna happen to you and Camila. It's a stupid myth don't believe in that stuff."

"Honey if you feel it's the right time then act on it until someone else becomes questionable on your own hesitancy. We all have issues but when we just go for it then it can be one of the best decisions you could've ever made." Daniel's mom smiled at me and Amber's dad smiled lovingly at me.

"It's true I mean I married Sierra when I was nineteen and I don't regret it one bit." He smiled at me and Amber started to crack up.

"Until she starts eating Mexican food and you have to leave the room cause it be stink-"

"You wanna go outside?" Her mom cut her off playfully and I laughed to myself.

"But baby if you really don't wanna marry her cause of your age then follow your heart. It's okay if you don't want to it's understandable."

"I do though. I mean ugh I feel so dumb saying this in front of you guys." I blushed shaking my head but my mom rubbed my back.

"But when I look at her I just..I don't know this feeling bubbles up out of nowhere. Two years in and I feel this endless pit of butterflies and like I know she's going to be my wife. She's my future and I'm more than okay with that. I just don't wanna lose her in any kind of way." I mumbled frowning to myself and I saw Erica smile softly before looking away as Natalie coped with Daniel's family.

"I think you will be the best wife or partner to her no matter what. I mean look at your relationship now you still treat her like she's a queen. You are more than fine honey." My mom said and I noticed Erica's mom tense up.

"You got this in the bag." Amber's mom laughed and I soon started to laugh with her as Dion and my mom patted my back.

"When the promo stuff is done I got a vacation week off from work so I'm going down to California with you." My mom randomly informed me and I smiled widely.

"Really?!"

"Don't get too excited your dad is coming also." She sipped her wine and I looked down shaking my head while I took a small deep breath.

"Great."

______________________

*Reads all 24 comments cause this chapter is boring af*

...but did y'all know Bad Things is actually a remake of Fastball's "Out of My Head" 💀

OH ANDN I AM SO OBSESSED WITH DUA LIPA LIKE FUCK ME UP

*calms down*

Hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then go suck a 🐓

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

-Maddie

______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.8K 27
Let's go to the strip club she said! Oh why did I agree to go? (This is officially the weirdest and stupidest fan fiction ever. I'm sorry) Camila...
12M 225K 60
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
169K 4.9K 19
Summary : You are a professional dancer, you have been so for now 11 years starting when you were 8 years old. Dancing has always been your passion...
175K 7K 27
You're trying your best to catch your big break as an actress, but your luck hasn't been on your side for the last couple of years. One particularly...