Juveniles » Fillie

By -MyStrangeMind

[COMPLETED] "Keeping it Juvenile" 2k17//-MyStrangeMind © More

Prolouge
0.1 » The Party
0.2 » Caught
0.3 » Locked Up
0.4 » Mugshots
0.5 » believable
0.6 » Trustworthy
0.7 » Fixable
0.8 » Celebrations
0.9 » I like you
1.0 » Flirtationship
1.1 » Sooner or Later
1.2 » Buttercup
1.3 » Lonely Boy
1.4 » Strange Love
1.5 » The New Kid
1.6 » ignored
1.7 » Foolish
1.8 » Free
1.9 » On The Road
2.0 » Annoyed
2.2 » Just in Case
2.3 » Secrecy
2.4 » A Ball
2.5 » The Trial
Epilogue
Thank You! + Sequel Release Date!
Sequel is out!!

2.1 » A Walk

1.6K 50 63
By -MyStrangeMind

'DROWNING MY
THOUGHTS OUT'

"Put hands where I can see them!"

The older man shouted hiding behind the door of his car, her vision was blurred as they walked out into the middle of the lot with their hands up. Rushing over to them the officer handcuffed them and put his gun right to Finns head, pulling on the trigger a loud—

Sitting up, Millie was breathing heavily as tears streamed down her face, feeling around her now sweaty body, she knew that it was just a dream. Turning over she saw Finn who was fast asleep, she knew that she would've felt horrible if she woke him up. Instead she got up and stripped down to just her bra and a pair of shorts, it was almost 1am and Millie decided to roam around Jacks house.

Walking down the stairs and to the back of his house, she carefully opened and closed the back door making sure she didn't make a sound. Wandering around the backyard she heard, water? Following the sound she found a decently sized pool, shrugging knowing that no one was awake, she plunged in. Swimming to the bottom of the 5ft area she sat there, trying to loose herself in her thoughts.

Finn almost immediately woke up when her turned over and didn't feel Millie by his side, jumping to his feet he began to panic, wearing only his gym shorts he ran out of the room and began to call out for her not caring if he woke Jack up. Nearly tumbling down the stairs and calling all around for her and getting no response he noticed that the backdoor was unlocked, he went into the backyard and continued to call for her.

Hearing something like, waves, he too followed the sound and found the pool. And he nearly fainted at just the sight of it, fearing the worst he didn't hesitate to jump in after her. Diving in her took her in his arms, bridal style, and took her to the stairs, above the surface. Grabbing her face he began to desperately repeat her name gently shaking her head, his eyes started to water thinking that he was too late, but then she started to open her eyes.

"F-Finn? What, what are you doing?"

She said groggily trying to push his hands off

"What am I doing? What were you doing Millie?!"

He shouted, out of worry and fear

"I was just, thinking"

"At the bottom of a swimming pool?! Are you insane you could've died!"

"Well I'm not dead, so no need to worry"

She said angrily, trying to get out of his grasp

"No, there still is need to worry! What were you doing down there? You know you could've just woken me up"

Was he crying? No, probably just the water. Was she about to cry? maybe.

"I, I didn't want to bother you"

She said softly

"You wouldn't have bothered me Mills, in fact this bothered me more, I got so worried when I realized you weren't by my side. I completely panicked, I was shouting everywhere for you, I wouldn't be surprised if I woke Jack up"

Millie whimpered a small 'I'm sorry' as she could begin to feel more tears fall down her face

"There is absolutely no reason for you to be sorry Millie, I just got so worried, that I, that I lost you"

Finn said pulling her in for a hug, out of the corner of his eye he saw a confused Jack standing at the pools entrance, Nodding in a way that told Jack that everything was okay, he shooed him off, making Millie pull away from the hug the slightest bit.

"See? I told you I woke Jack up"

Finn said with a laugh, Millie laughed too, but a lot less.

"Finnie? I'm really sorry about all of this, you know, I could make it up to you"

She said, tracing circles around his chest and inching closer to his face, close enough that he could feel her hot breath

"Mills, you don't have to—"

"Shhhhhh"

She said cutting him off with a kiss, but she tried to deepen it rather quickly, and as sweet as her lips tasted, he knew what she was trying to do.

"Millie, No."

He said in his sternest tone possible, easing her off of him, but she only went for his neck, to which he gently pushed her away from too.

"Millie, No."

He said a bit louder, catching her attention this time, she could tell that he was being serious

"I don't ever want you to think that you have to 'make it up to me', especially like that."

He said, caressing her cheek as she stared into the water

"I'm sor—"

"No, I don't need another apology."

He said, cutting her off once again

"I'm just a mess right now"

She said, obviously disappointed with herself

"You're not a mess, Millie. Now come on, I wanna take you somewhere"

He said taking her hand and leading her out of the water

"At 1:30 in the morning?"

She asked

"Yes, now let's go get changed."

Finn and Millie were walking hand in hand as he lead her out of the neighborhood to who knows where. Finn had changed into jeans and a regular t-shirt whereas Millie changed shorts and took one of his sweatshirts, he didn't mind it though, she looked adorable, hot, or a good mix of both whenever she wore his things.

"Where exactly are we going?"

Millie asked

"Exactly? Nowhere."

Finn said

"What do you mean, Nowhere?"

She inquired

"Nowhere, we're just roaming the streets"

"How do you know where we're going then?"

"My foster parents, they had me do some commercials so that they could have the extra cash and say that they were trying to get me into something. That's how I met Jack, we were both auditioning for this Orange Juice commercial, and ended up becoming friends after we both didn't get the part. Don't get me wrong, I was still a rebellious little shit back then, but I just wasn't as bad, and then I got a hell of a lot worse when I had to move away, to Hawkins."

He explained

"And what about Jack? What happened with his acting career?"

She continued

"Oh yeah, a few years ago he was just starting to scratch the surface of fame, that was until he was exposed for cheating on his girlfriend, sending and receiving nudes from various different girls, even his own fans. He got about 3 months in a similar detention center like ours, that's why he helped us escape, because he actually understood what we were going through."

"Oh"

Millie said simply, before yawning loudly. Finn then knelt down with his back faced to her

"Get on, I'll take you home"

He said patting himself on the back, she didn't reply, rather stood there confused.

"I'm gonna give you a piggyback ride silly, now hop on"

Mentally face palming Millie got on his back, enjoying the feel of his grasp on her legs and her arms around his neck, she fell back asleep.

A/N!!!!

If you think that you're catching on, or think you know something that's gonna happen, you're wrong.

The real thing is actually MUCH worse 😋😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 108 19
"we're just not fit for each other. we're both so fucked up in our own ways that we'll end up hurting each other." i look deep into his eyes. "aren't...
102K 2.7K 25
Random and fluffy Fillie one shots. It can get quite strange over here, I have a lot on my mind... Feel free to send requests! Thank you to everyone...
48.1K 1.3K 18
[COMPLETED] - [short story] A classic high school love story with a twist. A lonely aesthetic girl that never really cared and a shy heartthrob who...
26.8K 545 34
finniewolfhardy still tryna figure out how to write decent stories