Male Reader X Female Characte...

بواسطة joelom

I take request of male reader. And give you ideas . And I don't care if you use my ocs but ask permission War... المزيد

I'm tagged macho and females
male reader x fairy tail
joeru akuchi vs (y/n) akainu
Q n A
happiness magic
rage and blood lust magic
anxiety , poison and ice magic
gourmet cell user male reader x touhou
top 10 strongest akame ga kill male readers
fact about zoan devil fruit user male reader x akame ag kill
sadness and despair magic
kaguya x male reader
mating season in gensokeyou
mating season in gensokyo 2
Flander scarlet x vampire male reader.
what would happen ?
senran kagura x knight male reader
kejio oc
request
I need a idea for risky boots
blood c fem monsters x male reader
xoloti
mokou x male reader
psi palm
hibari x male reader
jr one punch vs akainu
powerful male reader x minori
sould I make a minecraft fanfic
male reader x melk the second
cavewoman x male reader
senran kagura x male ??????
sakuya x male reader x meiling
mating season in gensokyo 3
warning everyone theirs a hacker on wattap
the senran kagura oc
Qwerty the unbreakable
male reader x risky boots
Mating season in gensokeyo
should I make a touhou x male reader story??
bee girls x scared male reader
joelom the king
hecatia x male reader.
my youtube channel
mating season in gensokeyo
fem dante x male reader x fem vergil
male reader x female werewolf

fem asriel x male reader

2.3K 13 1
بواسطة joelom

After defeating flowery the flower you realize that it was actually a girl what a surprise really but now you have to deal with her now with hyper dimension form it might be a challenge for you but you have something up your sleeve

You two were in the battle zone or what ever it's called in undertale the two of you were STANDING with a stare down you were angry and shock at this because you thought it was a boy but it was actually a female all grown female with her white long hair , very pale SKIN , black eyes with red, you must admit she was gonna attractive but you can't look at her because she's a big problem to the universe  .

Asriel: is that really you I'm so happy " she said with a cherry smile but replace with a yander smile " I can finally pay you back ....... by raping you , than kill you , than I will masturbate over your dead body , than I'll rape your dead body again , and after that I will bring you back to life, so it will be a circle for us ....y/ n " she said panting out of heat to do this with you but .

Y/ n: you have some wired fetish cougar " you said ignoring the yander " I'll give you last chance to give back the souls " by that she smirk.

Asriel: oh and how could you do that dear " she said dodging a punch from and giggled and send barrage of stars at you but you try your hardest to dodge them each  one than asriel was in front of you with swords on her your eyes winded you try to dodge a barrage of slashes but one cut your shirt , almost cut your eye making it bleed , cut off a little of your fingers , you keep dodging until you grab her arm a flip her over but before she could land on the dark floor she teleported away on top on you pointing a rainbow Conan on you , you didn't have time to dodge the beam  you cross your arms to not take to much damage at this beam making you go to miles " you survive that attack no wonder you pass true all the monsters that try to get your soul you one tough cookie and that's what I like about you when we were kids " she said blushing.

Y/ n: what are you talking about!!! I never meet you until right now!!!" You said angrily at this woman but  soon in a blind of a eye she teleported in front of you again and saw that she is taller than you and you were a little afraid of her now but before you could do anything else she  grab  your shoulders and hug you tight " .

Asriel: it's been many years that I feel your body ..... what about we go down -!!-" she was cut of when you give her a uppercut that send her away giving  you space to think" what a punch what a great power I I really want you  right now but I see that in this form it won't be enough to defeat you .

Y/n: what are you talking ...... you think I'm some whore that you can use and throw away I know your kind of people ...... guess what I'll not let you have your way to me ." You said very angry to think that she's  thinks that your a horny man" I don't want anything to do to you all I want is to go home !!!" You yell loud making her pant at your determination making her blush .

Asriel: so much aggression so mush determination , so much energy , I'm must make you  my I must take you purified I can't smell your  virgin macho gun I'm most take it and not LET anyone take it fire me come here you sexy son of a bitch !!!!!" She yell while white light appeared in her body and when the light clear she was different like more Amor  and wings she was in her hyperdeath form" get ready to get some snuu snuu from me me.

Y/n: never !!! This is a fight not a sex battle!!! " by that she smirk evily and lustful .

Asriel: that actually a good idea y/n ..... let's have some long sweaty sex!!!" By that she send herself flying to you in a blind of a eye she tore off your shorts or pants when she was distracted by your macho gun you give her a strong kick to the face but she grab your leg and made you trip at the ground she was about smash her holymoon at your macho gun you kick her with your other leg letting her let go of your leg   , you stand up fast and try to punch her  but she grab your arm and slam you to the ground  she try to put her holymoon at your face  almost chocking you fighting for air  making her moan at your hot breath  going to her insides " ahhh lick it come on lick it " but you grab her neck smash her to the ground but soon she cross her legs at you trying to force you to put your macho gun at her holy moon you were struggling to not let her put it in but she was strong you macho gun was touching her tip of her holy moon when you were about to get in you punch her in the crouch making her let go of you holding and holding her crouch " you didn't dare " she said a little angry and still have a blush on her face looking at your naked body while you try to cover your self.

Y/n: you were not lieing when you said when you were about to rape me ......" you said very annoyed by this so by that you snap" what kind of monster does that !!! .

Asriel: hehe find I didn't want to use this but you leave me with no other choice you fuck boy !!!" She said flying up to the black sky and she summon a black hole stucking every thing and pushing you in " you can't defeat me y/ n I'm the god of hyperdeath I can't never be beat now die an let me win you asshole " when you soul was being shuck into the black hole until it broke  " hey y/ n are you dead ......... hahahahaha!!! Now your all my!!" She was about to grab the two pieces which were black while the other was white both of them were shaking crazy that asriel stop her hands: what he's still moving that's impossible " the two pieces form together and you were in the ground crossing your legs like if you were doing yoga" what the hell ........ no.......no.........no no no no no no that can be that impossible  !!! I control time and space you should be dead not standing up to me !!!!???" She said angrily and impatiently.

Y/ n: is because I control limbo " you said very clam and still crossing your legs and your heart has that yin and yang like color on them " .

Asriel: what are you talking about !?" She said wanting to know what is limbo before making a move to you .

Y/ n:  you see everything needs balance  the lips , the mouth , the teeth help each other to make the mouth and the sun , moon , and gravity to make our planet  earth . And their is good , evil , and even neutral  and time ,space can also work with limbo.

Asriel: you didn't tell me what it even is means or what it role is ...... are you paying some time what are ye planning ??." Than she saw that your black and white heart turn into gray color" what the heck your heart it change color??.

Y/ n:  the four famous colors in this world are black and white , blue and red and everyone believes that those four are equal but what happens when they mix ....... you get purple and gray ...... let me tell you a question when does time and space end ?" By that she have a questionnaire face thinking it was obvious.

Asriel: don't be ridiculous space and time will never end!!" She said grab your face making it look at her " enough time let's go down.

Y/ n: exactly that's is were limbo is for to make it endless and it doesn't have no start or end , it will last forever " you said now glowing purple and gray   at the same time  she back off and give you space  when the light fade away you punch her in the face with three fist.

Asriel: what the hell was that all about " she said rubbing her  face and looking at you with a shock seeing you in a form.

Y/n: say hello to my inner self " you said taking a pose like your first hands going high your second in the middle and the third under" and I'll control your fate and while judge you to were you go heaven, hell ,or rebirth " you said taking a fighting stance .

Asriel: you know your very muscle in that form I like .... now come here I'm freaking tired of waiting now let's have some hip breaking fun babe!!!" She said with amazing Speed again   but before she could do  anything  you knee her at the face making her go flying and than she stop herself and summon a barrage of stars  and rainbow beams at  you but you broke true them  by you throwing a fury of punches at the sky making fist bullets asriel try to dodge them but she got hit by one and fall down while she was falling she summon  two of her sword on her hands she try to slash you a couple of times but you dodge them only giving you little cuts when you saw a opening you use four of your arms to grab each arm of  her and  use your free arms to punch her  with your free arms and punch her a couple of times  on the face than give her a strong uppercut  but asriel was mad and head butt you  and kick you at the side of the face making you slide to ground  asriel try to punch you while you were in the ground you grab her fist you roll over now pinning her down punching her over and over ".

Y/ n:  this is for killing the humans who came before me, and this is for trying to make everyone go against me , and for trying to steal my virginity " you said punch her but she grab your face  and pine  you now.

Asriel:  shut up! shut up! shut up ! I don't give a shit you don't remember what I did for you I risk my life for you to bring you back to your village and here we are right now and this is how you thank me " she said ripping two of your arm off  you yell out of pain and kick her off of you giving you space.

Y/ n: again !!! I don't know you !!!I never met you in my life !!!" Her eyes were cover by the shadow and gripe her teeth.

Asriel: find if I can't have you than no will have you  " she said doing a Dragon ball attack sending a giant beam of energy at you , you cross you four arms trying to block the attack but it was a waste two more arm were blown off by the blast you yell out of pain but the beam was not getting shorter " just let me win this for one , just give up and die !!!!.

Y/ n: never!!!!! I'll will not go down !!!" You said walking up to her pushing yourself to the beam " even if I die I'll force myself out of my grave and fight !!!" You throw back your arm to ready you attack " and above all else I'll never forgive you for making me fall in love with you !!!!" You launch your arm that it broke true the air and your fist LANDED on her face that it was scratching and the fist was going deeper her head jerk back that her armor broke  and a big rainbow explosion happen  when the souls free .

Asriel: nnnnooooooo!!#!# come back I need you I need to win!!!!" She yell  trying to grab one of the souls but fail and she screamed one last time that the rainbow light cover the scream  and you were back to the place were you land to the underground like if you remember it have beautiful flowers on them and the light  from the big hole coming doing just makes it more beautiful thinking you are safe you land on your knees and.

Y/ n: finally  it over the souls are free ,,,,,, I can go home ....... and I can rest " you said leading on your back and gray smoke started to come out off your body every second you were now in your human form your were about to rest or sleep but you heard crying and out of curiosity you look around to see a girl almost about your age but taller she was sitting down on a tree crying.

Asriel: why ...... sob sob ...... why didn't I win sob sob " she said crying realized who she is it was asriel by that you stand up walking up to her and sitting next to her .

Y/ n : asriel ??? " you ask while she was still crying.

Asriel: I'm sorry sob ..... is just I'm so sob ..... lonely ...... that I was going crazy ...... I lost my love  sob ...... I'm a girl with needs  sob ........ that I let my lust  take over ....... is just you look like to much like him that I lost all reason " she said giving you a photo of her and someone what look like a human but this human look like so much  like you that you were impressed .

Y/n: wow that's sure a surprise !?!" You said  out of shock and you give back her the photo and you two keep sitting down that it was quite to quite that asriel touch your hand" huh ???.

Asriel: y/ n back their when we fight ...... you said you that you fall in love with me ...... is that true ??" She said  with a blush and with teary eyes by that it make you blush.

Y/ n: w-w-will is hard t-t-to a might  but....... oh damned I have nothing to lose!!!" You yell and smash your lips to hers  you huge her and asriel was surprised and kiss back as Will she grab the back of the head of yours you two were kissing that your tongues were not fighting but we're trying to reach at each other but sense she's a monster she have a longer tongue and reach inch of your mouth almost making not breath  she give you some space to breathe." Okay oh I almost couldn't brea- " you were cut of when she kiss you again and making you loss balance and fall down she grab you by the back of the neck and you grab her by the hips a continue to kiss at each other until she started to feel wet and pull down her panties and you saw that COMING and pull down your shorts down now fully naked you two kiss until you stop.

Asriel:  let's do it here it perfect  place " by that she turn around on her knees and wiggle her but by that you macho gun was charged by that she smirk" what's the matter boy you never shoot a furry moon " you couldn't help and stick in your macho gun slowly  to her holy moon both of you two blush madly you slowly trusted up and down at her holy moon at her while doing so you started to nibble on her neck and ears making her moan " aaahhh ahhhh please continue!!.

Y/ n: mmmmmmggg I will mmmmmmggg " you started to trust faster making both of you do your pleasure noises loud and clear both of you  cum you two panted and decided to rest on the sun light .

Asriel: so y/ n are you ready to take responsibility ? " By that your eyes winded and look at her.

Y/ n: wait are you saying that is possible for a human to make a monster pregnant ??.

Ariel: yes what else did you thought would happen ..... we would just have sex while you go home while I never see you again!" By that you scream in your mind.

Y/ n mind: fuck ! Now I have to take responsibility and force to take care of her and the baby ........fuuuuucccckkk!!!.y

The end
Okay I don't own you are undertale and I take request and give you ideas up next is sakuya and meiling from touhou x males reader like always good bye machos and females

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

55.3K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
54.1K 692 40
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
148K 5.4K 26
AVYAANSH SINGH RATHORE :- King of Rajasthan, Cold, handsome, dashing, fearless, egoistic, rude, heartless, short- tempered, Maybe he is heartless but...
217K 1.1K 199
Mature content